Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Chukundah+Alex - Racism,Vulgarism,Sexual harasement provacations...and more

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  54
    • Device:  Windows

12 minutes ago, shaderlold said:

Damn guys, you really are mega butthurt :D, maybe, just maybe it's time to stop playing MU at 30 years old if it triggers you so much what somebody says ?

Or maybe you should join the LGBTQZTVBBQ+++--- community and go woof woof at government buildings, would fit all of you perfectly tbh.

You are just a bunch of crybaby pussies who can't even take fucking words, will find anything to cry about because daddy didn't spank your ass when you were a kid and didn't make you a man who can take some shit in his life.

*njaaa njaa* mommy he called me bad words *njaa njaa*, i go cryyy and go rope, because me little emo kid who wants this world to be perfect.

And DonkeY you are the most retarded person on the server :) , you say that you don't care about the game but you i cryyyyyyyyy every fucking day, get banned say that you won't play and still i cryyyyyyyy in post with your alt. You are such a loser that you can't even stand by your fucking words, fucking clown face, no wonder you are defending macro users because you obviously have a brain of a fucking child that never grows up.

Racism or not racism you should have some fucking balls to take some shit.

Trying to find some bullshit to just get banned somebody is fucking pathetic, maybe put a big fucking dildo in your asses and then you won't be so butthurt.

So much hate in you Darknizard, so much evil, where is it coming from?  Why do you even care? You are allways the one everywhere the loudest and most shouting one but nobody never invited you anywhere but you keep running around and shouting your nazi hatred here, shame :(

• Content Count:  20

There is no hate in me man and no racism in me :) I have a bunch of Indian friends, some Pakistani friends.

And I care because it's sad that 30 year old dudes are crying about every little thing and can't even stand by their words :), just like last db your pussy ass guild "you won't be able to play here anymore" - comes sits under 30 minutes and gives up, at least stand by your fucking words clowns.

Peace and harmony, no more replies, no point to speak with braindead people who always think that they are right.

• Content Count:  65

He is Sherrif Brownie because he is soft, like little delicious Brownie

...and keep going ... keep going ... happy leveling, still smiling, having fun, really too good at not getting ban as someone here said 😕 ... but the more we wait - more material we get

image.png.8496d59a6b34045429addbaceee04f3d.png

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  235
    • Device:  Linux

4 minutes ago, OldWolf said:

...and keep going ... keep going ... happy leveling, still smiling, having fun, really too good at not getting ban as someone here said 😕 ... but the more we wait - more material we get

image.png.8496d59a6b34045429addbaceee04f3d.png

https://ibb.co/DR0t111

whats the problem ? u cut the message  , for again , to make me look bad and thinking im insulting , but ill put the rest for you since u dont like to put full msgs

Now is this guy attacking me in PM in game on alt with something what doesnt need a commentary. I also wonder if this kind of nickname is allright according the rules because I saw someone banned for inapropiate nicknames allready, just wonder,..did I mention thats its this PissHole /yes PISSHOLE/ is alt from Chukunda/Alex

image.png.08a61c902bc5724aefd4fe9b6308693d.png

4 minutes ago, OldWolf said:

Now is this guy attacking me in PM in game on alt with something what doesnt need a commentary. I also wonder if this kind of nickname is allright according the rules because I saw someone banned for inapropiate nicknames allready, just wonder,..did I mention thats its this PissHole /yes PISSHOLE/ is alt from Chukunda/Alex

image.png.08a61c902bc5724aefd4fe9b6308693d.png

ur name in game is "fakking" , is that appropriate?

• Content Count:  38
    • Device:  Android

5 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

whats the problem ? u cut the message  , for again , to make me look bad and thinking im insulting , but ill put the rest for you since u dont like to put full msgs

Chukunda you are a very toxic player...it's first time I am playing with you but others knew you from previous db..and they all had negative experience with you.

You have drama with your own party,  so I am not surprised about this world chat...I believe Alex left the game because of you or almost left I dont know (hope he is not leaving)...as I heard you we're flaming in party too...

I dont know the reason,maybe your life is a sad one...and this is the reflection of it,this personality...I believe life was not too kind with you and that s why you are who you are.

So what I am trying to say that from now on,I will try to just avoid any conversation with you,we play the game and that's it,I honestly feel sorry for you after everything I heard of you and from now on  I will try to ignore your "post" messages and provocations, this game is wasting enough my time,no point wasting extra time with chatting someone like you.

Enjoy the game, try to be more positive or if you like drama just continue it,I believe if I ingnore you, you will get bored  :D

😉

1 minute ago, StormiE said:

Chukunda you are a very toxic player...it's first time I am playing with you but others knew you from previous db..and they all had negative experience with you.

You have drama with your own party,  so I am not surprised about this world chat...I believe Alex left the game because of you or almost left I dont know (hope he is not leaving)...as I heard you we're flaming in party too...

I dont know the reason,maybe your life is a sad one...and this is the reflection of it,this personality...I believe life was not too kind with you and that s why you are who you are.

So what I am trying to say that from now on,I will try to just avoid any conversation with you,we play the game and that's it,I honestly feel sorry for you after everything I heard of you and from now on  I will try to ignore your "post" messages and provocations, this game is wasting enough my time,no point wasting extra time with chatting someone like you.

Enjoy the game, try to be more positive or if you like drama just continue it,I believe if I ingnore you, you will get bored  :D

😉

there is alot of assumptions in ur post , but i see no facts or proofs of anything u say , ur just like the rest of this unknown players coming to report me on forum cause they keep losing everywhere , just like you ^^

39 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

This is my Repley to your poor useless last dying screams about cutting images or other lies about old pictures: https://imgur.com/a/EfqGulB

17 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

there is alot of assumptions in ur post , but i see no facts or proofs of anything u say , ur just like the rest of this unknown players coming to report me on forum cause they keep losing everywhere , just like you ^^

Excuse me? If you dont realize it you are a person who reported top 1 player on server for racism because you was feeling offended by writing 2 words : Dirty mexican in post and now I am sending here dozens of screenshots where you act like if you will talk like this to police man or a real sherrif you would get in better case stay few nights in jail with broken jaw, what are we still discusing here? you are only lucky Admin is probably busy but when he will see those pictures only without even reading my or anyones useless commentary here and compare it with dirty mexicans you are bye bye banned to other universe, I dont understand what are we negotiating here, and you are still going and continue and harder, without any fear of getting banned after we saw ban for mexicans, you act like you have some kind of special protection but we will soon find out

23 minutes ago, OldWolf said:

Excuse me? If you dont realize it you are a person who reported top 1 player on server for racism because you was feeling offended by writing 2 words : Dirty mexican in post and now I am sending here dozens of screenshots where you act like if you will talk like this to police man or a real sherrif you would get in better case stay few nights in jail with broken jaw, what are we still discusing here? you are only lucky Admin is probably busy but when he will see those pictures only without even reading my or anyones useless commentary here and compare it with dirty mexicans you are bye bye banned to other universe, I dont understand what are we negotiating here, and you are still going and continue and harder, without any fear of getting banned after we saw ban for mexicans, you act like you have some kind of special protection but we will soon find out

u need some sleep and some chill pills because u are posting screenshots from 3-4 days ago , and one from today , which is the one i say i bake cakes , if u want to report at least do it properly for BL and whit day on screenshot , not racism because there is no racism 

43 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

u need some sleep and some chill pills because u are posting screenshots from 3-4 days ago , and one from today , which is the one i say i bake cakes , if u want to report at least do it properly for BL and whit day on screenshot , not racism because there is no racism 

this is absolute lie and all screenshots are made today and was posted in full on imgurl.com too here with links included and I still have all of them ofc, they are easiliy verify able in logs according time and ALL OF THEM and NOW AND HERE I PROMISE ALL OF THEM !!!  are taken Today and if I cutted them it was only to be easily visible so everyone can see whats going on without clicking on it and read all posts and if you are not drunk or blind you can see that EVERY Picture here and if not here than in my pc for sure has a full imgurl.com link picture too. Any other empty argume.... I mean LIES? ... Admin online? I cant wait for this one banned

because you know if you are a racist bully like 100x per day with 25x posts on 1 screen and ppl could sent here 50x screenshots everyday, normally ppl will not open and read it but now everyone can see who is the bad guy here, we have the wrong person banned and provocateurs are happy smiling in vulcanus, your party did almost 1 full reset since top player is banned and top party broken due to mexican you posted on him and I wonder why are you still shaking like a shooted gazella now, If you will not perma for this I dont know what is wrong here then ,many ppl waiting

57 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

u need some sleep and some chill pills because u are posting screenshots from 3-4 days ago ,

ok Lets do some fact checks, lets show everyone the truth. Which screenshots? Show me now and lets check the date,cmon, showtime

theres a rule that of spamming posts whitout reply , u should read them

10 minutes ago, OldWolf said:

as I expected .... no proof no pictures only lies. You should better put Tekno and Daance and not getting drugs and play MU and go to post after :P

Don't do unto others what you don't want done unto you; wish for others what you wish for yourself”.

1 minute ago, Chukundah said:

theres a rule that of spamming posts whitout reply , u should read them

I am reading much harder stuff from you everyday and dont see any action yet. People are starting to ask strange question but its ok with stormie it also took few days and I am only answering you because every sober person can see this is a lost fight for 2 of you. Even darknizard gave it up allready, admit it - you lost because you are shooting yourself own goals all time and just have some kind of divine protection or what but I dont believe this will be not Overkill for admin even if its you

again u double posting , that equals to mute on forum

6 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

again u double posting , that equals to mute on forum

I expected that I will get muted or banned for whatever here right after you and your alter account ego ex-Alex nicely according the rules. And after that It will became irrelevant because my job here will be done and you will not hear about me here anymore. 2 eyes for an eye, good night, sweet dreams, ... Ican imagine it, wondering, will it be just 2 + 2 days? or Longer? Will my Chuki-kuki get Perma? maybe, screenshots are hard, all here in this sea of arguments, just see, so much interesting readings here before sleep, chukis bestseller, check it all and recommend to a friend until topic locked after double ban