Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Adding a link to the community driven discord on the landing page

Doink

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  1
    • Device:  Windows

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to jump in and add my experience with the community-driven Discord. Like many others, I was a newbie who initially struggled to find my footing in the game. The official Forum, while helpful in some ways, didn’t offer the sense of community I was looking for. It wasn’t until I joined MagicGagi's community server that things really changed for me.

The players there, especially veterans like Doink (aka Doink the all-knowing 🤣), have been incredibly generous with their time and knowledge. The fun events, helpful tips, and camaraderie have kept me engaged and excited about building my character. Magic’s initiative has truly made a difference – the opportunity to interact with experienced players and get that extra push as a beginner made all the difference.

I’ve now come full circle, passing on the knowledge I’ve gained to newer players, just like the veterans helped me. Seeing how much this community has grown and how it’s improving player retention, I strongly believe adding a link to this community-driven Discord on the official website could be a game-changer. It would give new players a real chance to connect, ask questions, and find the support they need to stick around and enjoy all the content MU has to offer.

Let’s continue working together to make MU great again. This Discord initiative is a step in the right direction.

Cheers,

UnliRice/UnliSabaw

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  1
    • Device:  Windows

Hi,

I'm Joozee.

I started playing around ~10 days ago, and I can honestly say I was 100% lost in the server, which is quite overwhelming with the amazing number of features you added.

The discord has been an amazing discovery for me, getting A LOT of information help and tips, buying / selling items, and above all - a community!

I can truly say that the reason I'm sticking to this server - is the community in the market discord server.