Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Locked? Unlocked now again: BodamMayjo Mercury Chaik locomotic and 2pacc

Azir

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  43
    • Device:  Windows

"We would expect a player to report his team-mates for helping the other team, so I am pretty surprised to see a report for someone letting you win. But I understand, what's correct is correct, they were probably anti-gaming. But if we do take the last statement into account, then, as mentioned by the other players here as well, you did not help your team while making this video.

If they are into anti-gaming then this will happen again so we should see a report from their teammates in order not to create a fuss here and ban both of the sides."

Hmm. We dont see that correct from your side Admin, I am sorry, straight question - Is there gonna be justice or "the police" is corrupted from the one side?

Is there a crime? - Yes!
    Is it against the rules? - Yes!
    Is there a prove? - Yes!
    Do u see who must be punnished? - Yes!
    Do they receive your mercy? - Yes!
    Why?

If there is a car stolen, does the stealers get mercy from the police and they dont go to jail - JUST because the report of the crime is from a guy who recieved a bit of a money from the stolen car when sold  .... AND NOT report from the real owners of the car ?  a.k.a Only the real owner of the car can complain? and the rest of the people who saw that crime and their opinion and demand of justice is pointless?
    IF for example I use HACK and i get reported from a teammate - I will not be banned for breaking the rules - because the report must come from the enemy team?

Again i posted a prove with a photo that indeed - Profighter scored a goal - SHOWING that i wasnt and didnt want to ANTI-game like Mercury and Chaik for their friends - 2pacc locomotic and BodamMayjo..       But Hey if it will make it better for u - bann ALL 6 - 2pacc locomotic Mercury Chaik Bodammayyjo and Profighter (because making a video with 1 hand..) = THATS FINE - just STOP BADABING FROM ABUSING, CHEATING and ANTI-GAMING!

NOW lets go again .... to the real point... HERE 4 people recieved a ban within few hours from the report (Anti-game IT from Luckster Emperror + DawajWingi + Isitashkes) - even we were in 2 different teams ... just like it is here the situation with BodamMayjo Mercury Chaik locomotic and 2pacc.. Again on the videos i repeat - I dont see Anti-game from Emperror (Why banned?) - the guy who reported me was in my team. :D

Question is : Why admin in similar situations reacts differently?
    Why some people can get straight away ban? And some go without one..?
    Why there is delay and/or protection on Mercury / 2pacc / locomotic / Chaik / BodamMayjo? (or any other BADABING)
    Friend ? Or u like them more ? Oooor maybe one of them ?

No seriously... not being fair in game is not fun and its one thing !
    But unjustice is another level.
    I am not sure if there will be correction on the admins and putting bans on the people who did something against admin's own RULES. (Or rules are just for those who are against Badabing).
    But for me this will be the end.
    Everyone has its own vision of how to live, what to play and how to have fun. Having someone who breaks the game and not having a fair controling tool to stop them is where my fun ends.
    I cant and I DONT WANT to use multiple VPN accounts against the rules. I just dont like playing unfair - (you can only see 2 IPs in events from me and my brother - no more!) We gave u suggestion: remove the limit of accounts to be played from 1 IP - and let everyone play 100 chars - lets see how fast badabing will leave with DEFEAT. Even if we will try to counter what badabing/infinity is doing - we will get ban for doing what they do. Even if we report them for doing things against the rules - you protect them. My hands are locked I cant bring or have justice and if things will stay this way - This will be a goodbye from me and i m omw to search fun and justice in another place/game.

PS.1:  If tomorrow i do the same what they did in IT5 i m sure i will get ban straight away - am i not? - if u say no... then let us all go IT5 because there is no Antigame rules.. and who WINS - wins ! But at least let for all the same rules - NO BANS.

PS. 2:  See again some screenshots (cuz we cant make screen video - blocked from admins) of people who were AFK VPNs just for buffing or points in statues   in CS 30 vs 25:  3Bitch Lord2 Facemoon 2pacc Riko and probably some more... https://imgur.com/a/bQGtfD5

Ty for the good time to my team Rampage and STARK! Hardcore forever!

Admins, #Make viets great again - and play alone with them and their souless VPNs.

btw still not explained how a DL can run and Attack at the same time?

or seams like admin protect their friends cheaters? Proove me i m wrong.

TUPAC - Badabing...

TUPAC + TheBoss again...

Another VPN abusers...

lol another VPN abuser... visible he plays only on 1 char when i go to him - cant play both same time = gg wp Dawizz farming pvp artifacts for ur bk -  but cant beat my brother's BK so he just run with both chars

oh lool what is this ? another time he plays 2 chars in 1 cc 7 but this time he loses on both 😮 GG WP dawi
    abuser top 1!

Now lets go to see the CS VPN abusers (reminder CS should be 1 char per 1 player - the biggest event in the game).  check video at 00:09:49 / 00:15:07 / 00:29:30 / 00:35:10 / 00:36:17 / 01:13:43 / 01:17:46 /
    Who do we have here? RedDemon even abusing SM teleport on 1sec CD(dont know his main) + Riko(dont know his main) + Sooo(dont know his main) + McDona(McDonaldsXx) + NEGAN(dont know his alt) + dragLord(dont know his main) + Khatlean(LordOppai) ,.... maybe i miss someone or i put in wrong order  main+alt.. but u see them afk and they about to die they move (sometimes)
    nice way to cheat and get extra points in CS statues ggwp

make VPN great again !

Check here in chat   how dawidk admits on his abusing himself alone

Ooo wait there is even more proofs o.O check how 2 real players and brothers winning vs VPN + Antigame abusers in IT5  woody and luckster vs the badabungers

D I S M E

look lets make it like this boyz... Shall I continue spaming with more video and screen proofs of how bad abusers and cheaters to the OldSquad Rules Badabing/Infinity are? Can you also share a video of me doing something with VPN pls - i bet u cant bring proofs on that simply because i dont have VPN and i like fair play! So admin if u want ur dear badabungers to stay in game - teach them how to play - dont protect them when they abuse/cheat        .

Suggestions for IT5 : remove the rules and let everyone free to play the event how they like ... winning or losing or afk and no bans for all = fair play.
    Suggestions for Quests : remove IT5 from the quests... if its not balanced..
    Suggestions for CC and CS : allow everyone to play as many characters and they want but without need of VPN ok? = 30 vs 30 every sunday  (alts for buff and main chars) = fair play + balance for all and lets see who will be better team again :)

Have a lovely day, week, year!

• Content Count:  82

2 hours ago, Azir said:

oh lool what is this ? another time he plays 2 chars in 1 cc 7 but this time he loses on both 😮 GG WP dawi
    abuser top 1!

every1 can play 2 chars in cc without VPN. 

1 hour ago, Azir said:

Now lets go to see the CS VPN abusers (reminder CS should be 1 char per 1 player - the biggest event in the game).  check video at 00:09:49 / 00:15:07 / 00:29:30 / 00:35:10 / 00:36:17 / 01:13:43 / 01:17:46 /
    Who do we have here? RedDemon even abusing SM teleport on 1sec CD(dont know his main) + Riko(dont know his main) + Sooo(dont know his main) + McDona(McDonaldsXx) + NEGAN(dont know his alt) + dragLord(dont know his main) + Khatlean(LordOppai) ,.... maybe i miss someone or i put in wrong order  main+alt.. but u see them afk and they about to die they move (sometimes)
    nice way to cheat and get extra points in CS statues ggwp

You dont know how to use anydesk/teamviewer/chrome remote to control other pc? 

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  447
    • Device:  Android

vietnam needs to be punished for theyr actions of abusing from all sources possibles.

i vote yes !

1 hour ago, Chukundah said:

vietnam needs to be punished for theyr actions of abusing from all sources possibles.

Typical voice from a loser :)). More cry, more fun :D

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  447
    • Device:  Android

2 hours ago, Banana said:

Typical voice from a loser :)). More cry, more fun :D

lose 30vs 24 in cs makes me a loser? hard life for vietnam this days .. -10k this next cs maybe tell admin to extend 40 player cs so u can have a chance and register more than 1 time :rofl:

52 minutes ago, Chukundah said:
    52 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

lose 30vs 24 in cs makes me a loser? hard life for vietnam this days .. -10k this next cs maybe tell admin to extend 40 player cs so u can have a chance and register more than 1 time :rofl:

Still cry a river in post and forum. In your words it is "BARK" :D