Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Locked? Unlocked now again: BodamMayjo Mercury Chaik locomotic and 2pacc

Azir

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  21
    • Device:  Windows

9 hours ago, Azir said:

Now lets go to see the CS VPN abusers (reminder CS should be 1 char per 1 player - the biggest event in the game).  check video at 00:09:49 / 00:15:07 / 00:29:30 / 00:35:10 / 00:36:17 / 01:13:43 / 01:17:46 /
    Who do we have here? RedDemon even abusing SM teleport on 1sec CD(dont know his main) + Riko(dont know his main) + Sooo(dont know his main) + McDona(McDonaldsXx) + NEGAN(dont know his alt) + dragLord(dont know his main) + Khatlean(LordOppai) ,.... maybe i miss someone or i put in wrong order  main+alt.. but u see them afk and they about to die they move (sometimes)
    nice way to cheat and get extra points in CS statues ggwp

make VPN great again !

Why would you assume we Use VPN? What if I can afford 2 wifi connection and 2 PC in 1 household. 
    Can't both my grandparents play?
    Is this considered anti game?
    And what rules in the server prohibits using VPN? hmmmm? Please enlighten 

• Content Count:  21

8 hours ago, Azir said:

look lets make it like this boyz... Shall I continue spaming with more video and screen proofs of how bad abusers and cheaters to the OldSquad Rules Badabing/Infinity are? Can you also share a video of me doing something with VPN pls - i bet u cant bring proofs on that simply because i dont have VPN and i like fair play! So admin if u want ur dear badabungers to stay in game - teach them how to play - dont protect them when they abuse/cheat        .

How about you share proof that we ACTUALLY using VPN. Instead of accusing?

• Content Count:  39

Stoianoob, do you live just to cry here? It looks like nobody listens to anything you have to say, so you just spam the forum with your shitty posts. Get a life dude. You severely lack any common sense or discernment.

You cry CC, you cry CS, you cry PK, you cry KS, you cry QQ, you use 1Q23W... List is too long to continue.

You will be remembered as  OldSquad Crybaby.

• Content Count:  120

11 hours ago, Azir said:

look lets make it like this boyz... Shall I continue spaming with more video and screen proofs of how bad abusers and cheaters to the OldSquad Rules Badabing/Infinity are? Can you also share a video of me doing something with VPN pls - i bet u cant bring proofs on that simply because i dont have VPN and i like fair play! So admin if u want ur dear badabungers to stay in game - teach them how to play - dont protect them when they abuse/cheat        .

you are so stupid that from all the "proofs" against BadaBig you show here, you only proved that you are the only one using VPN, you played as GHOSTRIDER, after death you used summon as Emperor, and at the end of the video you teleport somewhere as Skippy

SmartSelect_20240926_185826_Chrome.jpg

• Content Count:  120

11 hours ago, Azir said:

Suggestions for IT5 : remove the rules and let everyone free to play the event how they like ... winning or losing or afk and no bans for all = fair play.
    Suggestions for Quests : remove IT5 from the quests... if its not balanced..
    Suggestions for CC and CS : allow everyone to play as many characters and they want but without need of VPN ok? = 30 vs 30 every sunday  (alts for buff and main chars) = fair play + balance for all and lets see who will be better team again :)

Have a lovely day, week, year!

And what about cc my dear Stoianova ?))  U top 1 abuser cc, join cc 6 without ppls and with another char join cc7, after cc7 finished u just farm cc6. 

U start crying forum coz u cant abuse more events ?) Or only u or Noone?

Screenshot_20240926_173459_Chrome.jpg

• Content Count:  43

8 hours ago, Blank said:

How about you share proof that we ACTUALLY using VPN. Instead of accusing?

its okay maybe ur grandparrents are playing afk on ur alts on 2nd wifi and 2nd PCs . ok np

7 hours ago, dawi said:

Stoianoob, do you live just to cry here? It looks like nobody listens to anything you have to say, so you just spam the forum with your shitty posts. Get a life dude. You severely lack any common sense or discernment.

You cry CC, you cry CS, you cry PK, you cry KS, you cry QQ, you use 1Q23W... List is too long to continue.

You will be remembered as  OldSquad Crybaby.

sure my kid - go on and proove at least once when u acusing someone at something? ok ? Dawinoob we dont cry... we dont abuse ... but when admin not ban u for crossing the rules - then we will do same like what u do...  So yeah i took VIP on Ghostrider and Luckster (its in 1 account both) and made most cc wins when nobody enters in cc6 :) free wins 8x times per day thats how Luckster is on 1st place there - just like u did with Kiim - u remember? you have told me i will never win cc6 again ... cuz of ur NEW ELF TANK strategy :D so i did my own DL TANK strategy to fk u up and i won. u lost. looser - now all what u can do is TANK SM and run on CC 7 to abuse that there.. and to win PVP artifacts for ur weak BK cuz he cant win solo :D funny dude - plz stfu

4 hours ago, Spawn said:

And what about cc my dear Stoianova ?))  U top 1 abuser cc, join cc 6 without ppls and with another char join cc7, after cc7 finished u just farm cc6. 

U start crying forum coz u cant abuse more events ?) Or only u or Noone?

Screenshot_20240926_173459_Chrome.jpg

1st of all make check before u acuse again ... u proove nothing mr"stupid" GHOSTRIDER and Luckster are in 1 acc - i cant play both at the same time in 2 different cc..... lame ... go hide plz
    also abusing will be when i m 2 GR 54 rr and 380 lvl farming CC 6 with Luckster.... dude that was what dawizZ was doing before the 2nd GR :D :D so i just enter to stop him and won - so i have that points for just being better

4 hours ago, Spawn said:

you are so stupid that from all the "proofs" against BadaBig you show here, you only proved that you are the only one using VPN, you played as GHOSTRIDER, after death you used summon as Emperor, and at the end of the video you teleport somewhere as Skippy

SmartSelect_20240926_185826_Chrome.jpg

Here my dear u see 2 accounts on 1 PC right ? or are u blind ? on my brother's pc there are 2 more with his mobile data wifi... and at events we dont come as 4 cuz we dont abuse with VPN- we come as 2 ppl on 2 chars :) gg wp

• Content Count:  11

On 9/26/2024 at 3:38 PM, Chukundah said:

lose 30vs 24 in cs makes me a loser? hard life for vietnam this days .. -10k this next cs maybe tell admin to extend 40 player cs so u can have a chance and register more than 1 time :rofl:

• Content Count:  82

2 hours ago, Profighter said:

lose 30vs 24 in cs makes me a loser? hard life for vietnam this days .. -10k this next cs maybe tell admin to extend 40 player cs so u can have a chance and register more than 1 time :rofl:

Doset it important to win? :D