Jump to content

Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
Then you are in the best place!
Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
- Dynamic Low EXP.
- Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
- 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
- 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
- Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
- Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
- 100% Balanced Services.
Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
Sign in to follow this  
ADMIN

[Wormhole] Official Information (many details about server)

Recommended Posts

OldSquadMU - Wormhole - Info
It's like a Speed Server ... but longer!

Wormhole.jpg

                     

⇓

Basic Info

 
  • Season: 6 Episode OldSquad.
  • Exp: Dynamic Exp [70-100x] - goes down as the game progress.
    • Note: The number of mobs on spots also gets higher as the game progresses.
    • Example: Low maps have 4 mobs on spots, high maps have 7-8 mobs on spots.
  • Gameplay: Maximum 50 Resets.
  • Master EXP: Dynamic 3-5x - starts low & goes higher as you advance in Master Levels.
  • Drop: 30%.
  • Party Exp System: Solo = 100%, 2 Players = 102%, 3 Players = 104%, 4 Players = 107%, 5 Players = 110%. Perfect Party = +4% exp.
  • All events working with nice rewards and adjusted difficulties (& custom additions).
  • Guild System: Maximum 20 players in a guild for normal classes and maximum 25 players for DL-GM.
    • Note: Level needed to create a guild is 150.
  • Alliance System: Maximum 2 guilds in an alliance.
    • Note: Only main guild can join the Castle Siege Event!
  • Elf Soldier Buff: Up to level 400 and 3 resets.
  • Limited Connections: Maximum of 2 accounts on same IP/HWID.
    • Note: Energy Elves are removed from gameplay so you can have 1 main + 1 alt/farmer.
  • Limited HP & Mana stacks: Maximum of 9 HP (Large) pots stack and 30 Mana (Large) pots stack (for PvP and PvM experience).
  • DL, MG, RF Creation Level: Level 300 (or Level 1 with VIP).
  • Reconnect System fully working.
  • Play2Win System: No Web-Shop, no Cash-Shop, only VIP System (without VIP Server) & Web-Credits for Premium Modules.
  • Helper from level 1.
  • Party Exp Gap: 80 Levels.
  • Max Level to delete a Character: 400 (& 1 reset). To delete chars over level over 1 reset you need to contact us.

Gameplay Info

 

OldSquad is going to offer you a nice & unique experience with build-base, very interesting PvM and balanced PvP for all classes, that can satisfy any kind of player (passive, farmer, pvp-lover, afk-er, competitive, etc.).

We're introducing for the 2nd time a mother-kid servers concept, with our Wormhole server being a kid for the Inception server. 
This means that Wormhole is not an "usual" server. Wormhole will last only 45 DAYS online. After this 45 days, characters can be transferred to Inception to continue the journey there.

In order to transfer your character to Inception, you need to have character space on the same account from Wormhole but on Inception.
The only thing you'll have to do after that is to write a command (shared later) on either Inception or Wormhole server and you'll have your Character transferred.
There are also some limitations and requirements for transfers. You need to have at least 15 resets on Wormhole to be able to transfer the character.
This is how the transfer grid & restrictions does look like:
Note: Resets gained after Transfer on Inception are based on the reset of the 100th player from Inception.
Example: If 100th player from Inception has 29 resets and x level, the highest reset after transfer will be 28 resets and level 400.
50rr on Wormhole -> (TOP100 Reset - 1) & level 400 + Character Inventory & Equipment + 1/2 Credits on Inception.
46->49rr on Wormhole -> (TOP100 Reset - 2) & level 400 + Character Inventory & Equipment + 1/2 Credits on Inception.
41rr->45rr on Wormhole -> (TOP100 Reset - 2) & level 400 + Character Inventory & Equipment + 1/3 Credits on Inception.
36-> 40rr on Wormhole -> (TOP100 Reset - 3) & level 400 + Character Inventory & Equipment.
31->35rr on Wormhole -> (TOP100 Reset - 3) & level 400 + Character Equipment (without Inventory).
25->30rr on Wormhole -> (TOP100 Reset - 3) & level 400 + Character Equipment (without Inventory) on Inception.
21-24rr on Wormhole -> (TOP100 Reset - 4) & level 400 + Character Equipment (without Inventory) on Inception.
15-20rr on Wormhole -> (TOP100 Reset - 4) & level 400 without anything else.
Note: All characters transferred does also gain the ML farmed on Wormhole (which is farmed on same rate as on Inception).


What you need to know about Wormhole is that its gameplay is limited compared to Inception (you'll have enough things to do to continue playing on Inception).

The following things are disabled on Wormhole (and can only be found on Inception):
Wings Level 4.
End-Game Quest System.
OFF-Attack.
Extra Warehouses.
Character Market.
Dynamic Chars Balance.
Quiz Event.
Gens Raids & Monthly reward.
Soccer Night.
OSGM Competition.
Stages.
Socket Items (only seeds available on Wormhole).
Newbies Boosts.
GM Events/Activity.
Other smaller things.


Optional things that are disabled but may be enabled based on players count:
Mercenary Squad
Arena Tournament

Also, you need to know that normal drops from mobs (jewels, consumables, etc.) are lower compared to Inception.

Entire content is available from start, with same or lower rewards compared to Inception and at the same hours, but there is also a BREAK System:
There are 4 breaks in EXP, happening at 10RR, 20RR, 30RR and 40RR.
During this breaks, the EXP will be 25/20/15/15% from the original EXP during the BREAK. When first 3 players finish such BREAK (and reach the next reset), the EXP for the rest of players will get back to normal. The 3 players that finish the BREAK will also win 5 VIP Days.

After every BREAK reset, the global EXP for next resets go down with -10%.

Another innovation that can be found on Wormhole is the elimination of Energy Elves as we used to know them (a must-have-secondary-chars in order to progress/compete). That means, nobody will have to make a secondary EE now - They are USELESS on normal server!

Some bonus Gameplay info:

  • The points after reset will be burnt (basically, free rebuild on each reset).
  • Maximum of 50 resets designed around 4 breaks.
  • SM, BK, ELF & SUMM receive 800 points per reset.
  • DL, MG & RF receive 900 points per reset.
  • EXP is linear from level 1-400 (same EXP rate at any level).
  • After every BREAK reset, the global EXP for next resets goes down with -10%.
  • Balanced Map System to make sure that each type of map (low, mid, high, very high) have all styles (gens, non-pvp, normal).
    • 6 NON-PVP Maps: Kalima1, Kalima2, Aida, Crywolf, Karutan2 and Kalima7 where you can only KS.
      • NON-PVP Maps have 100% exp and 50% drop.
    • 5 GENS maps: Atlans, Tarkan, Karutan1, Relics and Vulcanus.
      • Gens Maps have +5% exp compared to non-gens maps.
    • All other Maps are 100% PVP, with free KS (no ban), free PK (no ban).
  • PK clear is off, so if you want to PK you must also wait 20-60 minutes to clear and/or you must kill mobs.
  • Swamp is a level 380+ map designed mostly for Master Level, Medusa & Flame farm.
    • Swamp mobs are boosted in level compared to the rest of default mobs in order to offer the best ML exp from all maps.
      • You need at least 25 resets to enter Swamp.
  • There is no ARENA (forget about leveling on the same place for 3 months, that's not how MU is supposed to be).

Old Box System & Rare Items

 
There are 5 boxes (Old Box 1, Old Box 2, etc.)
1 is the weakest, 5 is the best.

 
Old Boxes 1-3 can't be: Traded, Moved to Vault, Moved to Store (you can only drop them).
 
- Each Old Box is dropping 1 part from the Rare Sets - Leather (BK, DL, RF), Pad (DW, MG), Vine (ELF), Mistery (SUMM)
- The Rare Sets can be farmed and obtained ONLY from Old Boxes.
- They will be dropped + 15 + LUCK + ADD16 + 4 RANDOM OPTIONS.
- Each char can drop ONLY his class item from Old Boxes.
Example: If a RF will drop an Old Box he can ONLY get Leather item.
Example2: If a MG will drop an Old Box he can ONLY get Pad item (at full set he can change his set to leather if he wants / 1 change maximum per char).

Rare Items can't be: Traded, Moved to Store or Dropped (You can only sell them to shop or deposit on vault).
 
Old Box 1 have 3.5% chance to drop the rare item.
Old Box 2 have 4.5% chance to drop the rare item.
Old Box 3 have 5.5% chance to drop the rare item.
Old Box 4 have 7% chance to drop the rare item.
Old Box 5 have 8.5% chance to drop the rare item.

Old Boxes Drop:

Old Box 1: Ring Exc / Wings LvL 1 (+0...+9) / 10x Invitations Kalima / AGI+VIT Reset Fruits / Rare Helm.
Old Box 2: Pend Exc / Demon / Magic Backpack (Extend Inventory) / 10x Invitations DS / STR+ENE Reset Fruits / Rare Gloves.
Old Box 3: Feather / Crest / Jewel Bundle (10x Bless/Soul/Chaos) / Talisman of Chaos Assembly / Wings Level 2 (Lowest Chance) / 10x Invitations BC / Rare Boots.
Old Box 4: Ancient Tier 1 / Flame of Condor / Jewel Bundle (20x Bless/Soul/Creation/Gemstone) / PoH / 16x Invitations IT / Rare Pants.
Old Box 5: Seeds (DD, HP, REF, EDR, CRIT) / Talisman of Luck (W4) / Broken Horn / Feather of Condor / Jewel Bundle (30x Soul/Life/Harmony) / Rare Armor.

Events Info

 
Note: All Bosses/Mini-Bosses and Goldens does give PvM Points for the PvM Rankings. Values can be read on website -> PvM Rankings.
 
1. Rabbits Invasion:
- Every 8 hours (04:45, 12:45, 20:45).
- 18 rabbits per map on 5 maps: Lorencia, Noria, Atlans, Dungeon (1-3), Elbeland (1-3), Devias (1-4).
- Duration of Rabbits Invasion is 10 minutes.
- 40% chance to get: 1 Bless / 1 Soul / 1 Chaos.
- 60% chance to get: 5.000.000 zen.
- You gain 4 CREDITS per kill.

2. White Wizards Invasion:
- Every 6 hours (00:30, 06:30, 12:30, 18:30).
- They will spawn on 5 maps: Dungeon, Devias, Noria, Lorencia and Elbeland.
- Duration of WW Invasion is 15 minutes.
- There are both PvP and Non-PvP WW's that are alternating each hour (at 00:45 for example it's a PvP WW, at 06:45 is a Non PvP WW, etc.).
- PvP WW: Free PK near WW(no penalty for killing), while killed player is respawning close to the WW.
- Non PvP WW: Not possible to kill players during this WW, as long as there is still a WW alive on that map, and 8 seconds after.
- WW drops 3 random Jewels (Bless/Soul/Life) + 15% chance to get Old Box 1 and 8% chance to get Old Box 2 between the Jewels.
- Orcs have 10% chance to drop Ring of Wizard, 10% chance to drop 1x Bless/Soul and 80% chance to drop 5.000.000 Zen.
- Orcs are spread on entire map (not near the WW) and you must hunt them as well.
- You gain 15 CREDITS per WW kill.

3. Chaos Castle:
- Every 3 hours (00:00, 03:00, 06:00, 09:00, 12:00, 15:00, 18:00, 21:00).
- You can join only 3 times per day (4 with VIP Dealer/PRO) with the same character.
- You will get points that will be accumulated for WEEKLY CC REWARDS ON SITE (Credits).
- TOP 1 on WEEKLY CC will also win a HoF Badge, except of Credits.

- There is a decent drop of jewels on CC5, CC6 and CC7.
- Players that win the CC will get rewards:
CC 1-3: 2 Jewels (Bless/Soul/Life/Creation) + Low chance for Star (Rings/Pends exc). 
CC 4: 25% chance to get Old Box 1, 25% chance to get Old Box 2, 50% chance to get 1x Random Low Tier Ancient.
CC 5: 15% chance to get Old Box 1, 35% chance to get Old Box 2, 50% chance to get 1x Random Low-Mid Tier Ancient + Random Jewels from mobs.
CC 6: 15% chance to get Old Box 4, 35% chance to get Old Box 3, 50% chance to get 1x Random Ancient + Random Jewels from mobs.
CC 7: 25% chance to get Old Box 4, 25% chance to get Old Box 3, 50% chance to get 1x Random Ancient + Random Jewels from mobs.
- Apart from the points gained for killing monsters, you also receive extra points for player elimineations / cc wins for the weekly top.
- Level Entries & Extra Points:

CC 1: Level 50-120 | 800 Points per Elimination | 4000 Points for WIN
CC 2: Level 121-200 | 1100 Points per Elimination 5000 Points for WIN
CC 3: Level 201-270 | 1400 Points per Elimination | 6000 Points for WIN
CC 4: Level 271-320 | 1700 Points per Elimination | 7000 Points for WIN
CC 5: Level 321-360 | 2000 Points per Elimination | 8000 Points for WIN
CC 6: Level 361-400 | 2300 Points per Elimination | 9000 Points for WIN
CC 7: Level 400 + Q3 (ML ONLY) | 2600 Points per Elimination 10000 Points for WIN
- You can write /entries anytime in game to see your current event level entry for your character level (updated live as your level progress).
Note: All classes goes on same CC based on their level.

4. Blood Castle:
- Every 3 hours (01:15, 04:15, 07:15, 10:15, 13:15, 16:15, 19:15, 22:15).
- You can join only 2 times per day (3 with VIP Dealer/PRO) with the same character.
- You will get points that will be accumulated for WEEKLY BC REWARDS ON SITE (Credits).
- TOP 1 on WEEKLY BC will also win a HoF Badge, except of Credits.

- You can close the BC only when there are maximum 3 minutes left from event.
- Exp on BC is raised with 50%.
- There is a decent drop of jewels if you stay until the end.
- Players that win the BC will get rewards:
BC 1-3: 3x Jewel of Chaos.
BC 4: 3 Jewels (Bless/Soul/Life) + 8% chance to get Old Box 1.
BC 5: 4 Jewels (Bless/Soul/Life) + 8% chance to get Old Box 1 + 8% chance to get Old Box 2.
BC 6: 5 Jewels (Bless/Soul/Life/Creation) + 15% chance to get Old Box 2.
BC 7: 25% chance to get 10b/10s/10life/10c, 40% chance to get Demon, 10% chance to get Angel, 25% chance to get Old Box 3.
BC 8: 35% chance to get 10b/10s/10life/10c, 35% chance to get Demon, 5% chance to get Angel, 15% chance to get Old Box 3, 10% chance to get Old Box 4.
- Level Entries:

BC 1: Level 15-100
BC 2: Level 101-160
BC 3: Level 161-220
BC 4: Level 221-270
BC 5: Level 271-320
BC 6: Level 321-360
BC 7: Level 361-400
BC 8: Level 400 + Q3 (ML ONLY).
- You can write /entries anytime in game to see your current event level entry for your character level (updated live as your level progress).
Note: All classes goes on same BC based on their level.

5. Devil Square:
- Every 3 hours (02:15, 05:15, 08:15, 11:15, 14:15, 17:15, 20:15, 23:15).
- You can join only 2 times per day (3 with VIP Dealer/PRO) with the same character.
- You will get points that will be accumulated for WEEKLY DS REWARDS ON SITE (Credits).
- TOP 1 on WEEKLY DS will also win a HoF Badge, except of Credits.

- You can farm Season 4 Spells (Explosion, Five Shot,etc.) ONLY on DS! (lower DS-es have lower chance).
- Exp on DS is raised with 50%.
- There is a decent drop of jewels if you stay until the end.
    - DS 6-7 have chance (20% DS6 & 30% DS7) to give you in inventory at the end a Box of Ancients (that will drop a Random Ancient item).
- DS 7 have a low chance to drop Sphere Level 4.
- Level Entries:

DS 1: Level 35-120
DS 2: Level 121-200
DS 3: Level 201-270
DS 4: Level 271-320
DS 5: Level 321-360
DS 6: Level 361-400
DS 7: Level 400 + Q3 (ML ONLY).
- You can write /entries anytime in game to see your current event level entry for your character level (updated live as your level progress).
Note: All classes goes on same DS based on their level.

6. Goldens Invasion:
- Every 4 hours, random minutes (03:xx, 07:xx, 11:xx, 15:xx, 19:xx, 23:xx).
- Duration of Goldens Invasion is 30 minutes.
- There are both PvP and Non-PvP invasions that are alternating each hour (at 3:xx for example it's a PvP invasion, at 3:xx is a Non PvP invasion, etc.).
- PvP Invasions: Free PK near Goldens (no penalty for killing), while killed player is respawning close to the golden.
- Non PvP Invasions: Not possible to kill players during this Invasions, as long as there are still Goldens alive on that map, and 8 seconds after.
- Each BoK has chance to drop higher BoK SET items as following:
BoK+1: 80% chance for BoK+1 item, 15% chance for BoK+2 SET item, 5% chance for BoK+3 SET item.
BoK+2: 80% chance for BoK+2 item, 15% chance for BoK+3 SET item, 5% chance for BoK+4 SET item.
BoK+3: 80% chance for BoK+3 item, 15% chance for BoK+4 SET item, 5% chance for BoK+5 SET item.
BoK+4: 85% chance for BoK+4 item, 15% chance for BoK+5 SET item.
BoK+5: 100% chance for BoK+5 item.
- BoK+1 have 20% chance to drop an extra Reset Fruit (AGI/ENE/CMD).
- BoK+2 have 20% chance to drop an extra Reset Fruit (STR/VIT).
- You gain different amount of CREDITS per kill.
- Box of Kundun + 1: 6 Goblins in Noria, 5 Rabbits in Elbeland, 4 Soldiers in Lorencia [also gives 3 CREDITS].
- Box of Kundun + 2: 6 Devils in LostTowers, 5 Knights in Dungeon, 4 Titans in Devias, 4 Vepars in Atlans [also gives 4 CREDITS].
- Box of Kundun + 3: 8 Tantalos in Tarkan, 5 Golems in Aida, 3 Crusts in Icarus [also gives 5 CREDITS].
- Box of Kundun + 4: 5 Satyros in Kanturu, 4 Satyros in Karutan2, 3 Satyros in Karutan1 [also gives 8 CREDITS].
- Box of Kundun + 5: 2 Iron Knight in Raklion, 3 Golden Napins in Swamp, 4 Twin Tale in Relics [also gives 12 CREDITS].

- Special: 1 Budge Dragon in Lorencia, 1 Budge Dragon in Devias,1 Budge Dragon in Noria, 1 Budge Dragon in Elbeland that is dropping Stars (for Rings/Pendants Exc.) [also gives 12 CREDITS].
- Special: 1 Derkon in LostTower, 1 Derkon in Atlans that is dropping 2x random BoK(+1/+5) + 50% chance for extra 1x random BoK (+1/+3) [also gives 15 CREDITS].
- Special: 1 GGD in Raklion, 1 GGD in Vulcanus that is dropping 5 boxes +4/+5 [also gives 20CREDITS].

7. Kanturu Event:
- The Event starts every 24 hours after the Nightmare is killed.
- You can see the time left until next Event if you click on the Event entry gate.

- Rewards from Hands: 2 Jewels (Bless/Soul/Life) and 8% chance to drop Old Box 2.
- Rewards from Nightmare (BOSS): 1x Exc. Weapon (Knight Blade, Platina Staff, etc.) + 40% Chance for Old Box 4 .
- You gain 40 CREDITS per Nightmare kill.

8. Kundun (BOSS):
- 2 times per day (between 07:00 & 12:59 and between 19:00 and 23:59) - random minute/hour between these hours.
- Duration of Kundun is 30 minutes.
- One Kundun will spawn on Kalima6 (PvP Kundun) and one Kundun will spawn on Kalima7 (Non-PvP Kundun).
- The PvP and Non-PvP spawns are alternating each day (one day PvP is between 07:00 and 12:59, the next day is between 19:00 and 23:59).
- Rewards: 2x Random Mid-High Ancients + 30% chance for Old Box 3.
- There will be spawned an Illusion of Kundun also 1 time per day in Lorencia Circle (Full PvP, no punishments for PK) - JUST FOR FUN.
- It will spawn 1 time per day and have the window of 17:00 - 23:59.

- Kill anyone on the small circle even if it's your guild mate and be the lucky one who gets the loot at the end.
- The Illusion of Kundun will drop 1 Low-Mid tier Ancient item.
- The reward can be picked by anyone near circle, no matter who killed the Illusion.
Note: You can't drop items from inventory while Illusion of Kundun is alive & 15 seconds after he's dead.
- The Illusion killer will also get 25 credits.
- You gain 40 CREDITS per kill.

9. Bloody Witch Queen (BOSS):
- She spawns in the darkest holes of Vulcanus, 2 times per day at Random Hour / Minute as following:
1 time between 16:00 and 19:59.
1 time between 01:00 and 04:59.
- Duration of Bloody Queen is 30 minutes.
- She is dropping 2x EXC 380 Set items with 2 options.
- She also has a 15% chance to drop Old Box 4 and 5% chance to drop Old Box 5.
- You gain 50 CREDITS per kill.

10. Cursed Dragon (BOSS):
- The Dragon is spawning 2 times per day on Elbeland at Random Hour / Minute as following:
1 time between 00:00 and 11:59.
1 time between 12:00 and 23:59.
- Duration of Cursed Dragon is 30 minutes.
- There are both PvP and Non-PvP Dragons that are alternating each hour (at 00:xx for example it's a PvP Dragon, at 06:xx is a Non PvP Dragon, etc.).
- PvP Dragon: Free PK near Dragon (no penalty for killing), while killed player is respawning close to the Dragon.
- Non PvP Dragon: Not possible to kill players during this Dragon, as long as there is still a Dragon alive on that map, and 8 seconds after.
- He is dropping 2x Old Boxes (1-4).
- Smaller Boxes have a higher chance of being dropped from him than the bigger ones.
- Because he was cursed to have 2 heads, the dragon lost his attack-power so even if he is a BOSS, he have a very low attack but it is compensated with a big pool of HP.
- You gain 30 CREDITS per kill.

11. CryWolf Event:
- 2 times per week (Wednesday and Sunday at 21:50).
- Balgass drop: 2x Old Box 4 & 3x PoH that anyone can pick at random locations near Balgass (in 12x12 range).
Note: You can't drop items from inventory while Balgass is alive & 15 seconds after he's dead.
- Dark Elves drop: 30% chance to drop Old Box 3, 30% chance to drop Exc. Weapons (Knight Blade, Platina Staff,etc.), 40% chance to drop 100.000.000 Zen.
- Bonus 15% EXP for ENTIRE SERVER if you finish the Event.
- You gain 25 CREDITS per Dark Elf kill and 80 CREDITS per Balgass kill (for most damage).

12. Imperial Guardian:
- It announce every time a boss is killed.
- You can join only 2 times per day (3 with VIP PRO) with the same character.
- The player is required to be in a party. Everyone from party must have at least 250 level & at least 5 rr in order to join the event.
- Everyone from party must have event invitation (Gaion Order - obtained from 5x Suspicious Scrap of Paper) in order to enter event.

- It doesn't have any cooldown.
- Drop Rate of invitation pieces is low and can be dropped from monsters level 90+.
- Event is hard, you need a good party to finish it.
- Bosses are rewarding 3 Jewels (B/S/Life) + 20% chance for Talisman of Chaos Assembly & 80% chance for the 4th Jewel.
- Reward is delivered to each participant individually, no matter how many players are in the party - everyone gets same reward chances.
- Optional objective: Kill the Statues and get 1~3 extra Jewels that anyone from party can pick.

- Sunday's Final Boss also has a 100% chance to drop Talisman of Chaos Assembly apart from the 3 jewels.

13. Doppelganger Event:
- You can join only 2 times per day (3 with VIP PRO) with the same character.
- The player is required to be in a party. Everyone from party must have at least 250 level & at least 5 rr in order to join the event.
- Everyone from party must have event invitation (Dimensional Mirror - obtained from 5x Sign of Dimensions) in order to enter event.

- It doesn't have any cooldown.
- Drop Rate of invitation pieces is low and can be dropped from monsters level 90+.
- Event is medium, you need a decent party to finish it.
- Duration: 6 minutes (starts directly after you join).
- Doppelganger is the most precious Event in terms of consumables:
Potions:
Antidotes - 50 pots per stack.
Elite SD Potions - 9 per stack, 15% SD Recovery.

Scrolls:
Scroll of Quickness: Increase the attack speed by 40.
Scroll of Wrath: Increase the damage by 200.
Scroll of Wizardry: Increase the wizardry damage by 200.
Duration: 3 hours.
Scroll of Defense: Increases the defense by 250.
Scroll of Health: Increases the HP by 1500.
Duration: 12 hours.

Elite Scrolls:
Scroll of Battle: +12% CRIT Damage.
Scroll of Strength: +8% EDR.
Duration: 1 hour.

Elixirs:
Elixir of Strength: +1000 STR
Elixir of Agility: +1000 AGI
Elixir of Vitality: +1000 VIT
Elixir of Energy: +1000 ENE
Duration: 6 hours.
Can't be stacked.

Doppelganger Rewards:
2 random items from normal scrolls and potions, 40% chance for Elixir as extra reward, 15% chance for Elite Scroll as extra reward.
Note: Reward is individual, everyone has the same chances for same reward, make sure to have space!

14. Illusion Temple:
- 2 times per day (09:30 and 21:30).
- You can join only 1 time per day with the same character.
- Minimum of Players for Event to start: 4
- You must leave the party in order to be able to join the Event.
- In order to join IT you must have an IT Ticket (not the crafted one) that is dropping with a low drop rate on higher mobs.
- Your level will be changed to 130~180 based on IT you can enter.
- You will get 1000 points to all stats + random resets build (for now 1-10 resets extra points).
- You can play any build you want during IT, then you'll get back to your level and normal stats.
Winners of IT 1 can win: 40% 10b/10s, 45% Demon/Angel and 15% Feather/Crest.
Winners of IT 2 can win: 45% 10b/10s, 35% Demon/Angel and 20% Feather/Crest.
Winners of IT 3 can win: 75% 10b/10s/10c/10life and 25% chance for Feather/Crest.
Winners of IT 4 can win: 27% Old Box 4, 70% 10b/10s/10c/10gemstones and 3% chance for Feather of Condor.
Winners of IT 5 can win: 52% 10gemstones, 40% Old Box 4, 5% Feather of Condor, 3% Old Box 5.
- Level Entries:
IT 1: 8-12 resets.
IT 2: 13-16 resets.
IT 3: 17-20 resets.
IT 4: 21-24 resets.
IT 5: 25+ resets.
Note: You can join any lower IT than your reset IT if there are no free slots in yours.

15. Bonus System:
- The bonuses will start at 09:00 & 18:00 Server Time with the exception of Sunday when Bonus starts at 19:30 (due to CS).
- Bonus System duration is 1:30 hours. 
- On weekly days (Monday-Friday) Bonus System will increase normal exp with 50% and ML exp with 25%.
- On weekends (Saturday, Sunday) Bonus System will increase normal exp with 100% and ML exp with 50%.

 

*Notes:

-Regarding BC/DS (and not only): Due to the fact that when you teleport to a specific event/location someone else can request you to trade/party/etc, leading into you not being able to move/interact and thus losing the event, we strongly recommend you to have /re off active before the actual event !

-When you are in 14x14 range of an invasion monster you won't be able to drop items from your inventory (like potions). The permission is given back after you leave the monster's range or when it dies. Currently applying to: Glodens, WW, Cursed Dragon & Kundun.

Spots Info

 
  • Except for Noria, Devias and Elbeland, anywhere you see a mob there is a spot for sure (we deleted extra mobs because we didn't want to have overpowered spots by mistake).
  • The number of mobs in spots are 4-8 (the higher the maps the higher the number of mobs in spots).
  • All spots are a mass spawn (not a pointed one) so you must have SM/SUM/EMG or any AoE guy in parties to hold the spots.
  • All the spots from game have been manually reworked.
  • Every map is progressive, this means that the more you move into the map the better the mobs/combinations of mobs will be.
  • Number of mobs in spots is progressive as following:
    • Very Low maps (Devias1-4, Dungeon1-3, Kalima1) does have 4 mobs per spot (all spots, same number).
    • Low Maps (Atlans1-2, LostTower1-7, Kalima2, Kalima3) does have 4-5 mobs per spot (some spots have 4, others have 5).
    • Medium maps (Atlans3, Tarkan1-2, Aida1-2, Kanturu1, Kalima4) does have 5 mobs per spot (all spots, same number).
    • Medium-High maps (Crywolf, Kanturu2-3, Kalima5) does have 5-6 mobs per spot (some spots have 5, others have 6).
    • High maps (Karutan1-2, Relics, Kalima6) does have 6-7 mobs per spot (some spots have 6, others have 7).
    • Highest maps (Vulcanus, Raklion, Swamp, Kalima7) does have 7-8 mobs per spot (some spots have 7, other have 8).
  • Each spot is following a strict pattern of spawn coordonates:
    • For low maps the 4 mobs spots are spawning in 6x6 coords and the 5 mobs spots are spawning in 8x8 coords.
    • For medium maps the 5 mobs spots are spawning in 7x7 coords and the 6 mobs spots are spawning in 9x9 coords.
      • Exception: Icarus that have only 4 mobs per spot and mobs are spawning on 6x6 coords.
    • For high maps the 7 mobs spots are spawning in 8x8 coords and the 8 mobs spots are spawning in 10x10 coords.
  • The number of spots with extra mob is between 20% and 35% of spots.
  • The extra mob spots can't be found at the start of the maps (you need to move and look for them).
  • Mobs can't run from spots for more than 2 coordonates on their own (only if lured by players they can move more).
  • Almost all mobs from game are included in spots (on almost all maps).
  • The distance between spots is minimum of 12 coords (on restricted areas) and minimum of 15 coords on non-restricted areas.
  • All the spots are showing on MINIMAP (TAB)!
    • You can keep the cursor on the spot marked from minimap and it will show you the mobs type from that spot.
      spots.jpg


Spots distribution:

Lorencia - 4 spots - 1 each entrance (bigger ones) + mobs all over map. 
Noria - 3 spots - 1 each entrance (bigger ones) + mobs all over map. 
Elbeland1 - 2 spots - 1 each entrance (bigger ones) + mobs all over map.

Elbeland2 - 3 spots.
Elbeland3 - 5 spots.

Dungeon1 - 5 spots.
Dungeon2 - 3 spots.
Dungeon3 - 9 spots (combinations of monsters).

Devias1 - 11 Worms spots, 8 Hommerd + Ice Monster spots.
Devias2 - 3 Assasin spots, 8 Yeti spots.
Devias3 - 12 Elite Yeti spots.
Devias4 - 6 Elite Yeti spots, 3 Ice Queen spots.
Total: 51 spots.

Atlans1 - 4 Bahamut spots, 5 Bahamut + Vepar spots, 3 Vepar + Valkyrie spots, 2 Valkyrie spots.
Atlans2 - 5 Great Bahamut spots, 4 Silver Valkyrie + Great Bahamut spots, 1 Silver Valkyrie + Hydra spot.
Atlans3 - 11 Lizard spots, 1 Lizard + Hydra spot.
Total: 36 spots.

LostTower1 - 5 Shadow spots, 10 Shadow + Poison Shadow spots.
LostTower2 - 11 Poison Shadow spots.
LostTower3 - 4 Cursed Wizard spots, 5 Cursed Wizard + Death Cow spots, 3 Death Cow spots.
LostTower4 - 3 Death Cow spots, 6 Death Cow + Devil spots.
LostTower5 - 2 Death King spots, 7 Death King + Devil spots.
LostTower6 - 8 Death King + Death Gorgon spots.
LostTower7 - 3 Death Gorgon spots, 8 Death Gorgon + Death King spots, 6 Death Gorgon + Balrog spots.
Total: 81 spots.

Tarkan1 - 6 Mutant spots, 7 Mutant + Bloody Wolves spots, 3 Bloody Wolves spots, 3 Bloody Wolves + Iron Wheel spots, 2 Iron Wheel spots.
Tarkan2 - 5 Iron Wheel spots, 4 Tantalos spots, 6 Tantalos + Beam Knights spots, 2 Beam Knights spots, 1 Beam Knights + Zaikans spot.
Total: 39 spots.

Aida1 - 4 Death Tree spots, 6 Death Tree + Forest Orcs spots, 4 Forest Orcs spots.
Aida2 - 4 Death Rider spots, 12 Death Rider + Blue Golems spots, 6 Blue Golems spots.
Total: 36 spots.

Icarus - 4 Alquamos spots, 4 Mega Crusts spots, 4 Queen Rainer spots, 2 Drakan spots, 2 Alpha Crusts spots, 1 Alpha Crusts + Phantoms spot.
Total: 17 spots.

Kanturu1 - 7 Splinter Wolves spots, 4 Splinter Wolves + Iron Riders spots, 2 Iron Riders spots.
Kanturu2 - 2 Satyros + Iron Riders spots, 7 Satyros spots, 4 Blade Hunters + Kentauros spots, 4 Gigantis spots, 4 Gigantis + Genociders spots, 2 Genociders spots.
Kanturu3 - 3 Kentauros Warrior + Gigantis Warrior spots, 3 Gigantis Warrior spots, 3 Gigantis Warrior + Genocider Warrior spots, 1 Genocider Warrior spot.
Total: 46 spots. 

Kanturu Relics - 3 Twin Tale spots, 3 Twin Tale + Persona spots, 4 Persona + Dreadfear spots, 2 Dreadfear spots.
Total: 12 spots.

Karutan1 - 6 Venomous Scorpion spots, 6 Venomous Scorpion + Bone Scorpion spots, 2 Bone Scorpion spots, 4 Bone Scorpion + Orcus spots, 7 Orcus + Gollock spots, 6 Gollock spots.
Karutan2 - 4 Crypta spots, 5 Crypta + Crypos spots, 5 Crypos spots, 11 Condra + Narcondra spots.
Total: 56 spots.

Raklion - 2 Ice Walker spots, 2 Ice Walker + Giant Mammoth spots, 2 Ice Giant + Collutin spots, 2 Collutin spots, 2 Collutin + Iron Knight spots.
Total: 10 spots.

Vulcanus - 8 Zombie Fighter spots, 2 Zombie Fighter + Ressurected Gladiator spots, 5 Ressurected Gladiator spots, 1 Ressurected Gladiator + Ash Slaughterer spot, 6 Ash Slaughterer + Blood Assasin spots, 8 Blood Assasin + Cruel Blood Assasin spots, 6 Burning Lava Giant + Ruthless Lava Giant spots.
Total: 36 spots.

Swamp - 1 Sapi-Unus spot, 1 Sapi-Tres spot, 1 Shadow Knight spot, 1 Thunder Napin spot, 1 Sapi-Unus + Sapi-Duo spot, 1 Sapi-Tres + Shadow Pawn spot, 1 Shadow Knight + Shadow Look spot, 1 Thunder Napin + Ghost Napin spot, 1 Sapi-Duo + Blaze Napin spot, 1 Shadow Pawn + Blaze Napin spot, 1 Shadow Look + Blaze Napin spot, 1 Ghost Napin + Blaze Napin spot.
Total: 12 spots (3 on each zone).

Crywolf - 4 Werewolf spots, 3 Werewolf + Scout spots, 3 Scout spots.
Total: 10 spots.

Kalima(1-7) - 2 Aegis + Rogue Centurion spots, 2 Blood Soldier + Death Angel spots, 2 Necron + Death Centurion spots, 2 Schriker spots.
Total: 56 spots (8 for each kalima).

Drop Info & Economy System

 

Our Drop, PvM & Economy System are encouraging Active Players but they also help AFK/Casual Players to keep up.

We have increased the Excellent Items drops from Monsters (on most of the maps) so everyone can have access to something to invest in, apart from active players that will have extra Exc. Items from Goldens/Bosses but also will find the desired options much faster than the ones that get from monsters.

Jewels drop on maps are based on necessity, which means lower maps/mobs will have lower chance for jewels that aren't needed at that stage while high and end-game maps/mobs will have a higher drop rate on the needed ones and lower on the ones that drop better on lower maps - to reduce the ALTs farm and have a good economy overall.

What you also need to know is that, on Inception, Zen is an important factor for Economy!

Important note: Due to the fact that we reworked entire economy system and because we can't simulate full maps of players to have real values (as you may know, the more mobs are killed on a map, the more drops it will give), we reserve our right to ADJUST anything from economy during gameplay for the sake of keeping a healthy environment for everyone involved.

This is what we consider the 'order of progression':
- Shop Items.
- Hearts/Silver Medal/Gold Medal Items.
- Exc. Items from Mobs / Exc. Items from Goldens / Low Tier Ancients.
- Mid-High Tier Ancients / High-Tier Exc. from Events/BoK+5.
- End-Tier Exc (GD/DM,etc.) / 380 Set / Socket Set.


There are advantages and disadvantages for any choice, based on your goal and your class (PvP/PvM/Hunt,CS,etc.) but this is how the progression should look. Now, the option chances are different from method to method, and we want to present them as well, as they play an important role in the Progressive Items Evolution.

Items tiers can be seen on the dedicated topic for Ancient/Exc/Medals tiers.

Info about Option Chances:

  • Exc Items (from mobs):
    • Level: 0 only.
    • Luck: 50% chance.
    • Add: Between 0 & 4.
    • Excellent Options: 100% for 1 option.
  • Ancient Items (from mobs/events):
    • Level: 0 only.
    • Luck: 15% chance.
    • Add: Between 0 & 8.
    • Ancient Options: 80% for +5 stamina, 20% for +10 stamina.
  • Common Items (from mobs):
    • Level: Between 1 & 4.
    • Luck: 80% chance.
    • Add: Between 0 & 8.
  • Box of Kundun Items:
    • Level: 0 only.
    • Luck: Between 25% & 50% chance based on Box Level (lower boxes have higher chances).
    • Add: Between 0 & 8.
    • Excellent Options: Between 20% & 60% for 2 options, based on Box Level (lower boxes have higher chances).
  • Hearts & Medals:
    • All items have 30% chance for Luck.
    • All items have chance for Add between 0 & 8 (higher add -> lower chance).
    • Levels:
      • Hearts: Between 6 & 8 for Set Items, between 7 & 9 for Shield/Weapons.
      • Silver Medals: Between 6 & 8 for Set Items, between 6 & 8 for Shield/Weapons.
      • Gold Medals: Between 5 & 7 for Set Items, between 5 & 8 for Shield/Weapons.
  • Events Items:
    • Weapons from Nightmare & Dark Elves:
      • Level: 0 only.
      • Luck: 30% chance.
      • Add: Between 0 & 8.
      • Excellent Options: 80% for 1 option, 20% for 2 options.
    • Exc. Set Items from Bloody Queen:
      • Level: 0 only.
      • Luck: 60% chance.
      • Add: Between 0 & 8.
      • Excellent Options: 100% for 2 options.
    • Socket Items from Selupan & Medusa:
      • Level: 0 only.
      • Luck: 40% chance.
      • Add: Between 0 & 8.
      • Socket Options: 100% for 3 slots (Set Items), 30% for 4 slots & 70% for 3 slots (Shields), 30% for 5 slots & 70% for 4 slots (Weapons).
    • Rings/Pendants from Stars/Old Boxes:
      • Level: Between 0 & 4.
      • Add: Between 0% & 3%.
      • Excellent Options: 85% for 1 option, 15% for 2 options.
  • Socket Set Items (from Raklion mobs):
    • Level: 0 only.
    • Luck: 15% chance.
    • Add: Between 0 & 4.
    • Socket Options: 100% for 3 slots.
  • Chaos Machine Mixes:
    • Wings Level 1:
      • Level: 0 only.
      • Luck: 15% chance.
      • Add: 0 only.
    • Wings Level 2:
      • Level: 0 only.
      • Luck: 20% chance.
      • Add: Between 0 & 4.
      • Excellent Options: 85% for 0 options, 12% for 1 option, 3% for 2 options.
    • Wings Level 3:
      • Level: 0 only.
      • Luck: 30% chance.
      • Add: Between 0 & 8.
      • Excellent Options: 75% for 0 options, 20% for 1 option, 5% for 2 options.
    • Wings Level 4:
      • Level: 0 only.
      • Luck: 100% chance.
      • Add: Between 0 & 8.
      • Excellent Options: 65% for 1 option, 35% for 2 options.
    • Senior Mix (Guild Master Box):
      • Level: 65% for +10, 35% for +11.
      • Luck: 30% chance.
      • Add: Between 0 & 8.
      • Excellent Options: 100% for 3 options.

Socket System Changes:

In our mission to provide a progressive items system, we had reworked the Socket System to make it less-powerful (it was truly an end-game set, much better than any other options, thus forcing players to ignore other options, making socket their only choice/aspiration) while making it also easier to access and complete:

  • Cross Shield (DL) is now Socket Shield (as it should have been originally).
  • Selupan - Now dropping 3 Socket Set Items + 1 Socket Weapon.
  • Medusa - Now dropping 2 Socket Set Items + Lower chance for Socket Shields.
  • Set Items - 3 slots all.
  • Shields - 3 ~ 4 slots.
  • Weapons - 4 ~ 5 slots.
  • Sphere Max Level: 4 (Vulcanus, DS6-7).
  • Raklion mobs: Low chance to drop, only set items (no weapons/shields) with 3 slots.
  • Removed useless/less-useful seeds from combinations (to make the socket completion faster/easier).
    • Current available seeds (17 from total of 27):
      • Fire:
        • (Level type) Attack/Wizardry Inc.
        • Attack Speed Inc.
        • Maximum Attack/Wizardry Inc.
        • Minimum Attack/Wizardry Inc.
        • Attack/Wizardry Inc.
        • AG Cost Decrease
      • Water:
        • Block Rating Inc.
        • Defense Inc.
        • Shield Protection Inc.
        • Damage Reduction Inc.
        • Damage Reflection Inc.
      • Ice:
        • Skill Attack Inc.
      • Wind:
        • Maximum Life Inc.
        • AG Recovery Inc.
      • Lightning:
        • Excellent Damage Rate Inc.
        • Critical Damage Rate Inc.
      • Earth:
        • Vitality Inc.


Info about Economy Drops:

  • High Drops:
    • Jewel of Bless - Drop starting from Devias to all maps. Higher drop in lower maps, lower drop in higher maps.
      • Note: Devias & Elbeland has a lower drop-rate to make space for newbies leveling up.
  • Medium Drops:
    • Jewel of Soul - Drop starting from level 44 mobs to all maps. Lower drop in lower maps, higher drop in higher maps.
  • Low Drops:
    • Jewel of Chaos - Drop starting from Devias to all maps. Constant low-drop across all maps.
      • Note: Devias & Elbeland has a lower drop-rate to make space for newbies leveling up.
    • Jewel of Life - Drop starting from Tarkan to all maps. Higher Mobs = Higher Drop.
    • Zen - Drop from: Spot Mobs, Rabbits, Dark Elves, Orcs, etc.
    • Gemstone - Drop in Kanturu Relics and Kanturu3 (lower drop in Kanturu3).
    • Dark Raven Spirit - Drop only in Kanturu2.
    • Sphere Level 3 - Drop only in Vulcanus.
    • Fenrir materials - Drop only in Kalima6.
  • Very Low Drops:
    • Feather & Crest - Drop only in Icarus.
    • Jewel of Creation - Drop starting from Kanturu1 to all maps. Higher Mobs = Higher Drop.
    • Dark Horse Spirit Drop only in Kanturu2.
  • Lowest Drops:
    • Sphere Level 4 - Drop only in Vulcanus and DS7.
    • Magic Backpack (Extension of Inventory) Drop only in Karutan2.
    • Flame of Condor - Drop only in Swamp.


Hearts/Silver Medals/Gold Medals System:

  • Heart of Love can be farmed from monsters between Level 15 & Level 57.
    • Examples: Devias, Dungeon, Atlans1, LostTower1-4.
  • Silver Medal can be farmed from monsters between Level 58 & Level 82.
    • Examples: Atlans2-3, LostTower5-7, Tarkan1, Aida1, Icarus, Kanturu1&2.
  • Gold Medal can be farmed from monsters between Level 83 & Level 120. 
    • Examples: Tarkan2, Aida2, Kanturu2-3, Karutan1-2, Relics.
  • Items tiers from hearts/medals can be seen on the dedicated section for Ancient/Exc/Medals tiers.


Spells Drops:

  • Most Important Spells - Fireburst, Twisting Slash, Evil Spirits, Lighting Shock, Dark Side, Dragon Roar:
    • Maps: Any mobs between Level 44 & Level 66.
      • Examples: LostTower1-7, Atlans1-2, Dungeon3.
    • Drop: Low.
  • Season 4 Spells - Innovation, Ignore, Gigantic Storm, Multishot, Explosion, Flame Strike, Ravens, Wiz. Enchance:
    • Maps: ONLY in Devil Square (1-7).
    • Drop: Low - DS1-4 have lower drop than DS5-7.
  • Low Tier Spells - Poison, Flame, Teleport, Lightning:
    • Maps: Any mobs between Level 6 & Level 37.
      • Examples: Devias(1-4).
    • Drop: Medium-High.
  • Low-Mid Tier Spells - Hellfire, Inferno, Aqua Beam, Reflection, Sleep:
    • Maps: Any mobs between Level 39 & Level 60.
      • Examples: Dungeon3, Losttower1-3, etc.
    • Drop: Medium-High.
  • Mid Tier Spells - Dragon Slasher, Teleport Ally, Greater Fortitude, Electric Spark, Penetration, Rageful Blow, Summon:
    • Maps: Any mobs between Level 62 & Level 76.
      • Examples: Losttower7, Tarkan1, etc.
    • Drop: Medium.
  • Mid-High Tier Spells - Inc. Health, Berserker, Cometfall, Fire Scream, Death Stab, Ice Arrow, Fire Slash:
    • Maps: Any mobs between Level 79 & Level 88.
      • Examples: Tarkan2, Kanturu1, etc.
    • Drop: Low-Medium.
  • High Tier Spells - Inc. Block, Weakness, Mana Shield, Ice Storm, Decay, Nova, Critical Damage, Greater Damage, Greater Defence:
    • Maps: Any mobs between Level 90 & 112.
      • Examples: Kanturu2 end, Kanturu3, etc.
    • Drop: Low.

Kalima / Events pieces drops:

  • Kalima pieces drops:
    • Symbol of Kundun + 1: Any mobs between Level 1 & Level 38.
    • Symbol of Kundun + 2: Any mobs between Level 39 & Level 54.
    • Symbol of Kundun + 3: Any mobs between Level 55 & Level 65.
    • Symbol of Kundun + 4: Any mobs between Level 66 & Level 75.
    • Symbol of Kundun + 5: Any mobs between Level 76 & Level 91.
    • Symbol of Kundun + 6: Any mobs between Level 92 & Level 106.
    • Symbol of Kundun + 7: Any mobs above Level 107.
  • Devil Square pieces drops:
    • Devil Eye & Key + 1: Any mobs between Level 1 & Level 49.
    • Devil Eye & Key + 2: Any mobs between Level 51 & Level 67.
    • Devil Eye & Key + 3: Any mobs between Level 69 & Level 77.
    • Devil Eye & Key + 4: Any mobs between Level 78 & Level 89.
    • Devil Eye & Key + 5: Any mobs between Level 90 & Level 100.
    • Devil Eye & Key + 6: Any mobs between Level 101 & Level 116.
    • Devil Eye & Key + 7: Any mobs above Level 117.
  • Blood Castle pieces drops:
    • Scroll of Archangel & Blood Bone + 1: Any mobs between Level 1 & Level 41.
    • Scroll of Archangel & Blood Bone + 2: Any mobs between Level 42 & Level 55.
    • Scroll of Archangel & Blood Bone + 3: Any mobs between Level 56 & Level 65.
    • Scroll of Archangel & Blood Bone + 4: Any mobs between Level 66 & Level 77.
    • Scroll of Archangel & Blood Bone + 5: Any mobs between Level 78 & Level 89.
    • Scroll of Archangel & Blood Bone + 6: Any mobs between Level 90 & Level 100.
    • Scroll of Archangel & Blood Bone + 7: Any mobs between Level 101 & Level 116.
    • Scroll of Archangel & Blood Bone + 8: Any mobs above Level 117.
  • Illusion Ticket (1): Any mobs above Level 70.
  • Suspicious Scrap of Paper: Any mobs above Level 60.
  • Sign of Dimensions: Any mobs above Level 85.


Other drops:

  • Starter Ring Level 40:
    • Any item from Silver Medal +6 -> +8.
  • Starter Ring Level 80:
    • Class specific Small Wings.
  • Box of Heaven:
    • Bless, Soul, Chaos, Life, Imp, Angel.

Chaos Machine Info

 
  • Devil Square Ticket 1-4: 80%; 5-7: 70%.
  • Blood Castle Ticket 1-5: 80%; 6-8: 70%.
  • Feather of Condor: 1-60% (60% max rate).
  • Wings lvl 1: 1-90% (90% max rate).
  • Wings lvl 2: 1-90% (90% max rate).
  • Wings lvl 3: 1-40% (40% max rate).
  • Item Upgrades (+10 -> +15 without luck):
    • +10: 65%.
    • +11: 60%.
    • +12: 55%.
    • +13: 45%.
    • +14: 35%.
    • +15: 30%.
      • Luck will add + 20% chance on every upgrade.
        • Dealer & Professional VIP will add + 5% chance on every upgrade.
  • DL Pets Mix: 75%.
  • Piece of Horn: 55%.
  • Broken Horn: 45%.
  • Horn of Fenrir: 25%.
  • Gemstone Mix : 85%.
  • Lower Refine Stone Mix: 25%.
  • Higher Refine Stone Mix: 55%.
  • Lower Refine Stone in Item: 40%.
  • Higher Refine Stone in Item: 75%.
  • Jewels rates:
    • Soul: 55%.
    • Life: 60%.
    • Harmony: 70%.
      • Luck will add + 20% chance on Soul.
        • Dealer & Professional VIP will add + 8% chance on Soul, Life and Harmony.

Special / HOT Features that you should KNOW!

 

Server Features & Commands:

  • Auto Party & Auto Party with Password
    • You can set your Character to automatically accept users into your party when you are Party Master.
    • The command that you must write is: /re auto
    • You can also set a password to your party, so only players using the password will be accepted.
    • In order to set the password you must write: /re auto XXX, where XXX = your random password.
    • After you set up your party password, in order for others to join your party automatically they must also write:
      • /re auto XXX where XXX = the same password that you set for your party and then just request party on any user from your party (Pressing D -> Party and right click on Characters from party).
         
  • Add Points
    • You can add your free stat points very quickly to any of your stats by writing:
      • /addstr XX or /addagi XX or /addvit XX or /addene XX or /addcmd XX, where XX = the amount of points that you want to add from your free points, and where str = Strength, agi = Agility, vit = Vitality, ene = Energy and cmd = Command. 
         
  • Clear Inventory
    • If you want to clear (DELETE) your entire inventory (let's say it's full of trash items, and you don't want to waste time selling them to shop/dropping them etc. or you have an item that you can't sell/drop and want to get rid of it) you must write: /clearinv
    • Entire inventory will be cleaned instantly, so use it carefully!
       
  • Char Info & Items Info
    • Char Info
      • If you want to quickly-check a player's level/mlevel/resets/total points/points from fruits/number of consumables in use (Potion of Soul, Halloween buffs, all scrolls from Doppleganger, Elixirs), just type: /info XXX where XXX = name of the character.
      • The command will also show the build-type of the character.
        • Note: If it doesn't meet the rules for a main build, it means it's a Hybrid build.
      • In order for the info to be shown, the character must be ONLINE and on the same SERVER (1 or 20)
    • Items Info
      • If you want to check the requirements (stats) and damage/defense for each level of an item (Non-Exc) from game you must write: /itemname where itemname = full and correct name of the item.
        • Example: /Dragon Armor 
           
  • Account Lock / Unlock v2
    • In order to raise the level of security for your characters, you can 'Lock' them with an extra password.
    • While the account is locked, the items from the account can't be traded/sold/dropped etc INGAME.
    • This option is really recommended for shared accounts in order to raise the security.
    • You can lock your character using /lock XXXX where XXXX = your password.
    • Password must have a minimum of 4 digits and a maximum of 20 digits.
    • To unlock it you must write /unlock XXXX where XXXX is the pass that you set.
    • It will also prevent the locked character to move items (from vault, character equipment / inventory / store, etc.)
    • After you use /lock for the first time it will work like this:
      • The permissions will no longer be disabled when you use /lock, basically nothing will happen in that moment.
        • This means that you won't have to use /unlock every time you relog char / move from (to) gens-maps, etc.
      • Every time you LEAVE ACCOUNT (select server, x game, dcfriend, etc.) there will be an auto-lock on your account, as long as the /lock was used at least one time.
      • The password from the auto-lock is the same password you used last time for the /lock.
      • After your account is logged off, the next time you (or someone else) does enter it, it will firstly have to /unlock the account in order to further use it (no matter if you/he change server, relog, etc.), and it is a good def against who wants to use /dcfriend and to access the account.
    • Note: From now on, if you choose to use this system (which is highly recommended for those that share their account/pass with others) you will have 95% security to your in-game things.
      • The only things that can't be protected with /lock are the items from main-vault (which can be accessed / moved / stolen from website). Everything else (extra wares, equipment, store, inventories, etc.) are protected.
      • So in order to bring it to 100% make sure to not store VERY IMPORTANT items on your main-vault (ware 0), while using the new /lock.
    • Note2: IMPORTANT! MAKE SURE TO NOTE YOUR /LOCK PASSWORD EVERY TIME YOU SET/CHANGE IT! IT WILL ALWAYS AUTO-LOCK WITH THE LAST PASSWORD USED ON THE /LOCK!
       
  • Disconnect / Reconnect Friend / Own Account
    • You can disconnect a friend's account, or your own account connected to another computer.
    • You must write: /dcfriend CharName CharPassword where CharName = name of the character, and CharPassword = password of the account, where the character which you want to disconnect is hosted.
      • Example: /dcfriend Gion 123456
    • In order for the command to work, the account must be in the same SERVER as you (1 or 20).
    • Notice that the 'disconnected char' will enter the reconnect state, so you will have only 15-20 seconds to join the account before it is reconnected.
      • You can reconnect a character of which password you know, by typing /reconnect CharName CharPass
         
  • Event Entries
    • You can join some of the events only X times in 24 hours with the same character:
    • The entries will reset every day at 23:59 Server Time. You need to relog character after the reset for the update of the entries.
      • CC - 8 Times per day - 3 Entries / Day / Character
      • BC - 8 Times per day - 2 Entries / Day / Character (3 with Dealer/PRO VIP)
      • DS - 8 Times per day - 2 Entries / Day / Character (3 with Dealer/PRO VIP)
      • IT - 2 Times per day - 1 Entry / Day / Character
      • Imperial Event - 2 Entries / Day / Character (3 with PRO VIP)
      • Doppleganger Event - 2 Entries / Day / Character (3 with PRO VIP)
         
  • Entries Command
    • You can use command /entries to show your current event entries situation.
    • It will show how many entries you have left for today for BC, DS, CC, IT, Imperial & Dopple.
    • It will also show your current level of invitation needed for BC, DS and IT.
    • It will also show how much time left before the entries reset.
       
  • Jewel Pack Command
    • You can use /pack NAME SIZE where NAME = jewel name and SIZE = 10, 20 or 30.
    • The maximum pack is 30.
      • Example of using: /pack bless 10 -> will pack 10 Jewel of Bless.
    • In order to dismantle the packs you can use command /part NAME SIZE where NAME = jewel name and SIZE = 10, 20 or 30.
      • Attention: You can play with this commands as it will also transform 30b pack into 20b +10b and any combinations.
    • The cost of this command is 1.800.000 zen per use.
    • Name for jewels:
      • bless = Jewel of Bless
      • soul = Jewel of Soul
      • life = Jewel of Life
      • creation = Jewel of Creation
      • guardian = Jewel of Guardian
      • gem = Gemstone
      • harmony = Jewel of Harmony
      • chaos = Jewel of Chaos
      • loref = Lower Refine Stone
      • hiref = Higher Refine Stone
         
  • Zen Stones
    • We know that you would like to sell Zen as well on Market or to deposit more Zen than your character limit so we've introduced Zen Stones!
      • You can type /makestone to create a Zen Stone, it costs 100kk Zen.
      • You can also type /convertstone to convert a Zen Stone in 100kk Zen.
         
  • Illusion Temple Warn System
    • Illusion Temple is the second most interesting event after Castle Siege and we want it to be as good as possible.
    • Based on your feedback and because the old way of reporting IT Anti-Game/AFK with the video wasn't efficient enough to stop the abusers, now the control is in your hands (just like the MOBAS systems)!
    • From now any IT player can warn other IT player using the command /warn CharName.
    • The player must be in the same IT like you in order to be able to warn him.
    • The warn will be given on both Account & IP.
    • Each warn has its own points:
      • Warning a Team Player means giving him 3 points.
      • Warning an Enemy Player means giving him 1 point.
      • Leaving IT or disconnecting from IT will auto-warn you with 5 points (no matter if you're winning or losing, you need to stay until the end of event).
    • The following punishments will be automatically added for the Account & IP when the sum of ACC+IP points (accumulated) is reaching 10 points:
      • 1st Punishment (1st time reaching 10 points) = 4 days ban from IT on both ACC & IP.
      • 2nd Punishment (2nd time reaching 10 points) = 7 days ban from IT on both ACC & IP.
      • 3rd Punishment (3rd time reaching 10 points) = 10 days ban from IT on both ACC & IP.
      • 4th+ Punishment (4th and onwards reaching 10 points) = 14 days ban from IT on both ACC & IP.
    • The accumulated punishments are erased monthly.
    • Each player does have 3 warns per week on ACC+IP to manage (give) them as he wants that are going to reset a week after the warn was given.
    • You can only warn the same Player once per IT Event.
    • When you are warning someone there will be a global message for everyone from IT showing who warned who.
    • The punishments are managed automatically and will show you until what date you're banned from IT when you try to join the Event.
       
  • Illusion Temple Equalizer
    • Illusion Temple had 2 major flaws:
      • 1. The teams were pretty unbalanced, based on luck (3rr teams vs 10rr teams, etc.)
      • 2. IT levels were too populated on high ones and not populated on lower ones.
    • Illusion Temple is now reworked into a more fun & balanced version:
      • IT Level 6 is out of the game.
      • Rewards from IT have been moved with 1 level (IT6 reward is on IT5, IT5 on IT4, etc.).
      • IT damage is increased with +18%.
      • Now IT levels (1-5) are based on character resets instead of level.
      • Now when you click on IT Npc during IT registration your level & stats will be automatically adjusted:
        • Your level will be set based on the IT level you can go based on your resets.
        • Your stats will be set to a random chosen reset stat on each IT (currently 0-10 RR stats), with extra 1000 STR 1000 AGI 1000 ENE 1000 VIT and extra points to spend based on your class.
        • You will be able to make any build you want that can boost your team strategy / winning chances on the IT.
      • Your level & stats will be back to normal in the following scenarios:
        • IT Event time is over.
        • You leave Elbeland/Noria safe-zone (going anywhere else in game except Elbeland/Noria safe-zone and IT maps).
        • You disconnect/relog your character.
          • In all scenarios you will get an automatically character relog, for things to get back to normal.
      • There is also a new feature that will make sure that IT slots are enough even with the reset limits:
        • If your current reset IT level is full, you will be redirected to the next IT level that does have a slot for you.
        • Example:
          • If I have resets to enter IT5, but there are already 10 players in IT5, 10 players in IT4 and only 6 in IT3, I will be redirected to IT3 if I click the NPC again.
             
  • Invasion Normalizer
    • The Invasion Normalizer is splitting invasions in 2 types: PvP & Non-PvP.
    • It is applied for the following invasions:
      • Goldens Invasion, WW Invasion, Cursed Dragon Invasion & Kundun Invasion.
    • Each time there is a different type of invasion, the order is changed every day.
      • Example:
        • If today at 03:xx was PVP Goldens Invasion, at 07:xx will be NON-PVP Golden Invasion, and tomorrow at 03:xx will be NON-PVP Golden Invasion.
    • PvP Invasions:
      • If there is a PvP Invasion ongoing, you can kill any player in 16x16 range of the Boss/Golden without getting more than Stage1 PK (after you are Stage1 PK, any other PK will be free).
      • The players that are killed in the 16x16 range of the Boss/Golden will also respawn CLOSER to the Boss/Golden after they die, so they can continue fighting.
    • Non-PvP Invasion:
      • During Non-PvP Invasions, the option of killing people is disabled in the map where there is still a Golden/Boss alive, and 8 seconds after it dies.
      • Note: Non-PvP Invasions are bypassed if both attacker and victim are part of Mercenary Squad.
    • Note: Rabbits Invasion is always NON-PVP, the only exception is Atlans (Gens Map).
    • IMPORTANT! The system works only for the normal-maps (Gens Maps are excluded as they have their own playstyle).
       
  • Invasion Info
    • You can use command /invasion whenever there is an invasion and you'll get info about monsters alive.
    • It works for: Goldens, WW, Rabbits, Medusa, Bloody Witch Queen, Wings Protector, Cursed Dragon, Kundun.
    • For WW and Rabbits it will show maps where monsters are still alive.
    • It is also showing Orcs remaining for the WW invasion, in () after WW counter.
    • For Goldens it will show how many are alive from each monster type.
    • It will also show the type of Invasion (for Goldens, Cursed Dragon, Kundun and WW) - PvP or Non-PvP.
       
  • Maps Occupation
    • You can write /maps and you'll see the current amount of players from most important leveling maps.
      • This feature is helping you to decide where to go and try to find a party (more populated maps) or where to go to find a spot with your own party (lower populated maps).
  • Multi-Chars Multi-Event IP Check
    • You can join an ongoing Event (BC, DS, CC, IT & Imperial Guardian) only with one character per IP.
      • That means if you join BC6 for example with a character, you won't be able to join at the same hour (event) with another character on BC1-8.
      • Obs: This feature is added to reduce abusive farming with multiple accounts at least on the same Event, and also to assure main chars does have slots.
         
  • Maps Limits
    • In order to keep the balance between RF, MG & DL vs rest of classes and to also keep the maps as they were intended (without lower level move from website) we added level-checks:
      • DL, RF, MG can stay in low maps with -10 levels than rest, and on rest of maps with -20 levels than rest.
      • DL, RF, MG goes on the same BC/DS/CC like rest of characters.
      • Also, in order to progress on maps by feet (from kanturu1 -> kanturu2 or atlans1 -> atlans2) you'll have to have the map level (available for all classes).
      • The feature is active only after 1st reset (on 0 resets all chars go on maps as normal)


Client Utilities:

  • Auto Post
    • You can automatically send messages on /post while you are AFK.
    • The time between the posts is 15 minutes.
    • In order to use this option, you must click on the button on the right side of the Clock In-Game.
      • A new window will pop-up up and all you have to do, is write the message that you want to send in the box after 'Message:' and then press on the button 'Enable'.
    • Notice that this option will still work if you get reconnected to the game and in some cases, even after disconnect.
    • In order to disable this option just press again on the same button which will now say 'Disable'.
       
  • Events Time Table & Info
    • You have an In-Game calendar (time table) where you can see the timers for all the events.
      • You can see how many days/hours/minutes/seconds left until the event starts, just like the time table from the Site.
    • In order to access it you need to click on the Clock (that is showing your local time). You can also press "H" key to access it.
    • Notice that in some cases (depending on your countries summer time/winter time), the events can be wrong by +1 hour or -1 hour, from the time shown.
    • Furthermore, you can see all the information about the Events that are listed on the time table, just by clicking on their name (you can see their hours, their rewards, locations, credits, etc.).
       
  • 3D Camera & Minimizier
    • You can turn the 3D camera ON/OFF by pressing "F10" key.
    • After turning the camera ON you can zoom in/out or even change the camera position by using your mouse wheel.
      • If you keep it clicked and move the mouse around the camera, the position will change.
      • Also mouse wheel up = Zoom IN, mouse wheel down = Zoom OUT.
    • In order to reset the camera position, you must press the "F11" key and it will be restored to the default position.
    • Also, if you want to Minimize the game, just press the "F12" key and it will disappear from screen.
      • To retrieve the window, go to the MU icon near the Windows Clock (on bar) and click on it.
         
  • In-Game Minimap
    • You can press "TAB" key to see the Minimap.
    • Minimap does contain all the Spots locations from Server and also the Gates locations between maps.
    • You can also keep the cursor over any Spot from Minimap and it will show you the Monster types from that spot.
      • Example:

spots.jpg


Site Features:

  • Web Warehouse
    • This feature is just like a Game Warehouse but it is on SITE.
    • You can deposit up to 50 items in the Web Warehouse (so use it for extra storage).
    • The Web Warehouse is also the bridge between your In-Game items and the Market/Premium Modules.
    • In order to use any of these modules, you must first move your items from Game Warehouse to Web Warehouse.
       
  • Zen Wallet & Jewel Wallet
    • These Wallets are your 'Bank' for Jewels and Zen.
    • In order to buy things from the Market, you must deposit the jewels/zen needed for the transaction, in your Wallets.
    • Also, when you are selling something in Market, you will receive the jewels/zen in your Wallets.
    • You can have large amount of Jewels and a large amount of Zen in your Wallets, so use them for extra space/zen.
       
  • Add Luck Feature
    • You can use Credits to Add Luck to an item from your account that doesn't already have it.
      • Exception: Wings (Level 1-3). You can't use this feature on them.
    • The feature can be used by any player, it doesn't matter if it's VIP or not.
    • The price is 500 Credits/Item.
    • In order to use this function you must use the following procedure:
      • 1. Adding the item that you want to put Luck on into the Web Warehouse:
        • Log IN on SITE ->Go to Game Warehouse ->Left Click on the Item that you want to upgrade ->Click on 'Move to Web'.
      • 2. Upgrading the Item using Add Luck feature:
        • Go to Services ->Premium Options ->Blacksmith then press on the button under the 'Add Luck' column, that is in the front of the Item that you want to Upgrade.
           
  • Chaos Machine Feature
    • You can Upgrade your Items with credits using the Chaos Machine on SITE (100% chance of success and without the jewels).
    • You can only use this function for items with a minimum level of +9 and a maximum level of +12 (based on Stage).
      • Exception: Wings Level 2&3. You can't use this feature on them.
    • The feature can be used by any player, it doesn't matter if it's VIP or not.
    • The price is 150 Credits for +10, 220 Credits for +11, 300 Credits for +12.
    • In order to use this function you must use the following procedure:
      • 1. Adding the item that you want to Upgrade the Level on into the Web Warehouse:
        • Log IN on SITE ->Go to Game Warehouse ->Left Click on the Item that you want to upgrade ->Click on 'Move to Web'.
      • 2. Upgrading the Item using Chaos Machine feature:
        • Go to Services ->Premium Options ->Blacksmith and press on the button under the 'Chaos Machine' column, that is in the front of the Item that you want to Upgrade.
           
  • Add Option Feature
    • You can Upgrade the +ADD Option of your Items using the Add Option on SITE.
    • It will transform any +add option (from +0/+4/+8) into +12 option.
    • The feature can be used by any player, it doesn't matter if it's VIP or not.
    • The price is 300 Credits/Item.
    • In order to use this function you must use the following procedure:
      • 1. Adding the item that you want to Upgrade the +ADD Option on into the Web Warehouse:
        • Log IN on SITE ->Go to Game Warehouse ->Left Click on the Item that you want to upgrade ->Click on 'Move to Web'.
      • 2. Upgrading the Item using Add Option feature:
        • Go to Services ->Premium Options ->Blacksmith and press on the button under the 'Add Option' column, that is in the front of the Item that you want to Upgrade.
           
  • Market
    • You can easily Sell/Buy items from other Players in the Market.
    • All the items are added by players from game.
    • You need minimum 3 resets in order to be able to sell on Market (that can be raised as game progress).
    • Currencies in which you can Sell for, in Market:
      • Jewel of Bless
      • Jewel of Soul
      • Jewel of Chaos
      • Jewel of Life
      • Jewel of Creation
      • Jewel of Harmony
      • Zen
      • Credits (Maximum price of 500 Credits/Item).
        • You can make any combination of this currencies to set an offert.
    • There is no tax from the price but you will pay 2.000.000 Zen for each item added on Market.
    • Any item added to Market will expire after 5 days if it's not bought (will return to your account).
    • You can only sell up to 10/20/25 items/day in Market (based on Stage).
    • In order to Sell Items in Market you must use the following procedure:
      • Log IN on SITE ->Go to Game Warehouse ->Left Click on the Item that you want to sell ->Click on 'Sell Item' then set the price and click on 'Submit'. You can also sell the item from Web Warehouse.
    • In order to Buy Items from Market you must use the following procedure:
      • Log IN on SITE ->Go to Wallets ->Click on Jewels/Zen Wallet ->Deposit the amount of Jewels/Zen needed to buy the items into the Jewels Wallet/Zen Wallet from your Game Warehouse ->Go to Market and buy the items you want.
  • Account Logs, Search & Warp Features
    • Account Logs:
      • You can see all your Account Logs (everything you did on site, including the IP address accessing your account).
      • In order to access the Account Logs, you need to use the following procedure:
        • Log IN on SITE ->Go to Services ->Go to Account Logs.
    • Search:
      • You can find any Player or Guild from Server, just by writing his name on Search Feature.
        • After finding it, you can also click on it to see all the info that is publicly available.
      • In order to access the Search feature you need to use the following procedure:
        • Log IN on SITE ->Go to Services ->Go to Search.
    • Warp Character:
      • You can warp your Character from website to any available maps from the warp feature.
      • The feature is especially for PK'ers that want to move to other maps.
      • Prices for moving to maps from site are much higher than the game-ones.
      • In order to access the Warp Character feature you need to use the following procedure:
        • Log IN on SITE ->Go to Services ->Go to Character Options ->Go to Warp Character.
      • Attention! The Zen needed for Warp must be deposited into Zen Wallet in order to use the feature!
      • You can also use the Warp Character (for free) to teleport on Lorencia (in case of character stucked).

PvP System - All details & features

 
  • This is a full PvP Server - that means you can Kill/KS any player, any time, as much as you want, AS LONG AS GAME LET YOU DO IT.
     
  • Nature of Maps
    • Non-PvP Maps (can't attack players):
      • Kalima1, Kalima2, Aida, Crywolf, Karutan2 and Kalima7 where you can only KS.
        • Punishment: 50% DROP.
    • Free PvP Zone (can kill players with no punishments):
      • Lorencia Circle
      • Selupan's Room
      • Near Medusa.
    • Gens Maps (can attack players from opposite gens with no punishments / can't attack members from same gens):
      • Atlans, Tarkan, Karutan1, Relics and Vulcanus.
        • Bonus EXP: + 5%.
    • Normal PvP Maps (can kill players but with punishments):
      • Rest of maps.
         
  • You can Summon your Party in Gens Maps (Vulcanus, Relics) when there is a boss alive (Witch, Nightmare).
     
  • There is no /pkclear command available.
    • In order to clear your PK you must either wait (a long time for each kill) or to KILL monsters and make the clean process much faster (by gaining PK points).
       
  • PK Points System
    • You gain 3 points per second.
    • You gain MonsterLevel/4 points per monster kill.
    • Points required to clean PK at Stage1: 8000
    • Points required to clean PK from Stage2 to Stage1: 13000
    • Points required to clean PK from Stage3 to Stage2: 21000
    • Points required to clean PK for each extra Kill after Stage3: 10000
       
  • PK Punishments & Allowance
    • If you are PK you can:
      • Be summoned by a DL (if it is not on the same IP with you).
      • Teleport to most of the Maps via Web Site (But with a much higher cost of Zen).
    • Punishments:
      • You can't use Shops if you are PK.
      • You can be attacked on Non-PvP maps.
      • You have specific Kill Limits based on the map where you currently are.
      • You can't join LoT if you are PK.
         
  • When you are in party you can't attack/be attacked by others from the same party (to avoid kills from mates by mistake).
     
  • Chars Command
    • You are able to use command /chars Name where Name = name of an online char (same server with you) that has at least 1 Kill.
    • The function will show the first 3 chars from the target IP that have the biggest level, from biggest to lowest.
    • If the player doesn't have 3 chars it will show only two, one or none.
    • In order for the command to show the chars, the target must have at least 1 Kill or it won't show anything.
    • Feel free to know the killers better from now so you can have your revenge.
       
  • Kill Limits
    • You aren't able to PK after a certain amount of kills and based on the map you are, until you clear some Kills (but you are able to be killed).
      • Lorencia, Noria, Elbeland, Devias, Dungeon -> Max 8 Kills.
      • LostTower, Kalima3, Kalima4 -> Max 12 Kills.
      • Icarus, Kalima5 -> Max 16 Kills.
      • Kanturu, Kalima6 -> Max 25 Kills.
      • Raklion, Swamp -> Max 40 Kills.
    • The limit is bypassed on a map when there are Goldens/Bosses alive (you can pass the kill limit while the mobs are alive).
    • The limit is bypassed when you are attacking a Stage2/Stage3 PK'er (you're not limited).
    • The limit is bypassed if both attacker and victim are part of Mercenary Squad.
    • The limit is bypassed if there is a fight for a spot or fight with KS'ers.
      • The condition is that the attacker must have a full party (4 or 5 members) and at least 3 other party mates must be in his 6x6 zone (to be marked as eligible).
      • If the conditions are met the attacker can bypass the limit of kills.
         
  • Fairness Gaps
  • You aren't able to attack or be attacked by players when a fairness gap is touched.
  • This feature will disable the option of attacking a player if it's much lower in levels than you.
  • The feature is having a vice-versa also, players much lower than you can't attack you.
  • Exceptions:
    • Feature is disabled on Gens Maps (Atlans, Tarkan, Karutan1, Relics, Vulcanus) and also on Raklion & Swamp.
    • Feature is disabled at CS, LoT, CC, Arena Tournament, IT, Duel Arena and Lorencia Circle.
    • Feature is disabled if you have a party of 4 or 5 players and all of them are on 6x6 range.
      • If attacker or the one being attacked does have such party (basically, on a spot), the Fairness Gap is passed and both attacker and the attacked one can attack each other without any gap.
      • The feature is similar to the one from Kill Limit (when you can pass Kill Limit while on spot/fights between parties).
      • The feature was added in order to 'fix' the cases when low or high players come to a spot just for KS, and  can't be stopped due to Fairness Gap, which can now be passed with 4/5 members in party and on spot.
  • The Fairness Gaps are:
    • 0-2 resets -> No gap
    • 3-4 resets -> 3 resets gap
    • 5-7 resets -> 4 resets gap
    • 8-10 resets -> 5 resets gap
    • 11-13 resets -> 7 resets gap
    • 14-16 resets -> 8 resets gap
    • 17-20 resets -> 10 resets gap
    • 21-25 resets -> 12 resets gap
    • 26-32 resets -> 14 resets gap
    • 33-40 resets -> 17 resets gap
    • 41-50 resets -> 20 resets gap
      • Examples:
        • Players with 3 resets can't kill players with 0 resets.
        • Players with 4 resets can't kill players with 0-1 resets.
        • Players with 5 resets can't kill players with 0-1 resets.
        • Players with 6 resets can't kill players with 0-2 resets.
        • Players with 7 resets can't kill players with 0-3 resets.
        • Players with 8 resets can't kill players with 0-3 resets.
          • ...
        • Players with 25 resets can't kill players with 0-13 resets.
          • ...
        • Players with 50 resets can't kill players with 0-30 resets.

Medals, Excellent (BoKs) & Ancient Tiers

 

Hearts & Medals Item Tiers

  • Heart of Love
    • Sets:
      • Scale
      • Brass
      • Silk
      • Spirit
      • Sphinx
    • Weapons:
      • Legendary Sword
      • Master Scepter
      • Light Spear
      • Serpent Spear
      • Tiger Bow
      • Serpent Crossbow
      • Gorgon Staff
      • Violent Wind Staff
      • Double Blade
      • Tomahawk
      • Elven Axe
      • Battle Axe
      • Nikea Axe
      • Berdysh
      • Legendary Staff
         
  • Silver Medal
    • Sets:
      • Plate
      • Dragon
      • Guardian
      • Legendary
      • Adamantine
      • Storm Crow
      • Sacred Fire
      • Red Wing
    • Weapons:
      • Helical Sword
      • Rune blade
      • Great Scepter
      • Bill of Balrog
      • Silver Bow
      • Aquagold Crossbow
      • Crystal Morning Star
      • Crescent Axe
      • Great Scythe
      • Sacred Glove
      • Red Wing Stick
      • Lighting Sword
      • Giant Sword
      • Crystal Sword
      • Resurrection Staff
      • Book of Neil
         
  • Gold Medal
    • Sets:
      • Ashcrow
      • Eclipse
      • Iris
      • Valiant
      • Dark Steel
      • Storm Zahard
      • Ancient
    • Weapons:
      • Sword of Destruction
      • Dragon Spear
      • Celestial Bow
      • Staff of Destruction
      • Lord Scepter
      • Saint Crossbow
      • Holy Storm Glove
      • Ancient Staff
      • Book of Lagle
      • Sword Dancer

Excellent Item Tiers

  • Box of Kundun + 1
    • Sets:
      • Bronze
      • Silk
      • Bone
      • Scale
    • Weapons:
      • Short Sword
      • Kriss 
      • Sword of Assasin
      • Katana 
      • Gladius 
      • Sword of Salamander
      • Small Axe
      • Hand Axe
      • Double Axe
      • Mace 
      • Morning Star
      • Battle Scepter
      • Double Poleaxe
      • Dragon Lance
      • Halberd
      • Spear
      • Short Bow
      • Bow
      • Elven Bow
      • Crossbow
      • Golden Crossbow
      • Skull Staff
      • Angelic Staff
      • Serpent Staff
      • Mistery Stick
    • Shields:
      • Small Shield
      • Horn Shield
      • Buckler
      • Kite Shield
         
  • Box of Kundun + 2
    • Sets:
      • Brass
      • Wind
      • Spirit
      • Sphinx
      • Light Plate
      • Plate
    • Weapons:
      • Rapier 
      • Falchon 
      • Serpent Sword 
      • Blade 
      • Legendary Sword 
      • Light Saber 
      • Tomahawk 
      • Elven Axe 
      • Battle Axe 
      • Nikea Axe
      • Flail 
      • Great Hammer 
      • Master Scepter 
      • Giant Trident 
      • Berdysh 
      • Serpent Spear 
      • Light Spear
      • Battle Bow 
      • Tiger Bow 
      • Arquebus 
      • Light Crossbow 
      • Serpent Crossbow
      • Legendary Staff
      • Thunder Staff
      • Gorgon Staff
      • Violent Stick
      • Book of Sahamutt
    • Shields:
      • Skull Shield
      • Elven Shield
      • Large Round Shield
      • Spiked Shield
         
  • Box of Kundun + 3
    • Sets:
      • Dragon
      • Guardian
      • Legendary
      • Adamantine
      • Red Wing
      • Sacred Fire
      • Storm Crow
    • Weapons:
      • Double Blade 
      • Lightning Sword 
      • Heliacal Sword 
      • Giant Sword 
      • Sacred Glove 
      • Rune Blade 
      • Larkan Axe 
      • Crescent Axe
      • Crystal Morning Star 
      • Crystal Sword 
      • Great Scepter 
      • Bill of Balrog 
      • Great Scythe
      • Silver Bow 
      • Chaos Nature Bow 
      • Bluewing Crossbow 
      • Aquagold Crossbow
      • Resurrection Staff
      • Chaos Lightning Staff
      • Red Winged Stick
      • Book of Neil
    • Shields:
      • Serpent Shield
      • Tower Shield
      • Dragon Slayer Shield
      • Plate Shield
         
  • Box of Kundun + 4
    • Sets:
      • Ashcrow
      • Iris
      • Eclipse
      • Valiant
      • Black Dragon
      • Dark Steel
      • Ancient
      • Storm Zahard
    • Weapons:
      • Sword of Destruction
      • Dark Breaker 
      • Holy Storm Claw 
      • Sword Dancer 
      • Chaos Dragon Axe 
      • Elemental Mace 
      • Lord Scepter 
      • Shining Scepter
      • Dragon Spear
      • Celestial Bow  
      • Saint Crossbow
      • Great Reign Crossbow
      • Dragon Soul Staff 
      • Destruction Staff
      • Ancient Stick
      • Book of Lagle
    • Shields:
      • Bronze Shield
      • Legendary Shield
      • Elemental Shield
         
  • Box of Kundun + 5
    • Sets:
      • Dark Phoenix
      • Divine
      • Grand Soul
      • Glorious
      • Demonic
      • Thunder Hawk
      • Great Dragon
      • Dark Soul
      • Red Spirit
      • Hurricane
      • Dark Master
      • Lilium
      • Piercing Grove
    • Weapons:
      • AA Sword 
      • DayBreak 
      • Thunder Blade 
      • AA Scepter 
      • AA Crossbow 
      • Albatross Bow
      • AA Staff 
      • Kundun Staff 
      • AA Stick 
      • Demonic Stick
    • Shields:
      • Dragon Shield
      • Grand Soul Shield
         

Extra Item Tiers

  • Bloody Witch Queen
    • Sets:
      • Dragon Knight
      • Venom Mist
      • Sunlight
      • Volcano
      • Sylphid Ray
      • Storm Blitz
      • Phoenix Star
  • Nightmare & Dark Elves
    • Weapons:
      • Knight Blade
      • Brova 
      • Thunder Blade 
      • Dark Reign Blade 
      • Piercing Glove 
      • Great Lord Scepter 
      • Striker Scepter 
      • Arrow Viper Bow 
      • Aileen Bow 
      • Chromatic Staff 
      • Platina Staff 
      • Raven Stick 
      • Lilium Stick
  • Guild Master Box (Senior Mix)
    • Sets:
      • Dragon Knight
      • Venom Mist
      • Sylphid
      • Volcano
      • Sunlight
      • Storm Blitz
      • Phoenix Soul
    • Weapons:
      • Bone Blade
      • Grand Viper Staff
      • Sylphid Wind Bow
      • Explosion Blade
      • Soleil Scepter
      • Storm Blitz Stick
      • Phoenix Soul Star

Ancient Item Tiers

  • Low Tier Ancient
    • Bronze
      • Hyperion
      • Mist
    • Scale
      • Berserker
    • Brass
      • Cloud
    • Bone
      • Sylion
    • Sphinx
      • Minet
    • Silk
      • Gaia
      • Fase
    • Wind
      • Odin
      • Elvian
    • Spirit
      • Argo
         
  • Mid Tier Ancient
    • Scale
      • Eplete
    • Brass
      • Garuda
    • Plate
      • Kantata
    • Bone
      • Evis
    • Sphinx
      • Heras
    • Spirit
      • Karis
    • Sacred Fire
      • Vega
         
  • High Tier Ancient
    • Dragon
      • Hyon
      • Vicious
    • Legendary
      • Anubis
      • Enis
    • Guardian
      • Gywen
      • Aruan
    • Adamantine
      • Agnis
      • Broy
    • Red Wing
      • Chrono
      • Semeden
    • Plate
      • Rave
    • Storm Crow
      • Gaion
      • Muren
    • Sacred Fire
      • Chamereuui

Castle Siege System (Unique System)

 

Basic Info & Schedule

  • Castle Siege is every Sunday at 17:00 Server Time.
  • Registration period is between Monday (00:00) and Wednesday (23:59).
    • Note: This is the official registration period that can be made ONLY via NPC from Valley.
  • Sign of Lord period is between Wednesday (00:00) and Friday (23:59).
  • Late registration period is between Saturday (00:00) and Saturday (23:59).
    • Note: Late registration can only be made on Website by the GM of the alliance.
    • Note2: Guilds that use late registration can't register signs of lord.
       
  • Friendly Fire is active (15% of damage goes to allies also).
  • There is a maximum value of VIT that can be used at CS, depending on stage of the Game.
    • Current Value: 15000.
      • Exception: VRF.
  • After registering the crown, defensive team must go outside of the room and re-enter it
    • Note: By doing this you won't have to press CTRL in order to attack.
  • Crown is with accumulated time.
    • You won't lose any accumulated time if GM dies or stays outside of room.
    • Every FAIL of accumulating the crown will cost you -1.5 seconds from the accumulated time.
      • Example: You lose a switch, you miss-click again on the crown, etc.
  • Crown switches are not in the center of square so they are harder to be kept.
  • Minimum requirements in order to have a chance at CS: GM-VDL + 2 TANKS (VDL/VBK) for SWITCHES.
     
  • We've introduced a new concept - CS Builds:
    • All CS participants can make a free rebuild during each CS (anytime during CS, but you can't stay in Valley without doing the rebuild).
    • This means that you can play any build of your character, depending on your guild strategy and what is needed at that CS.
    • This also means that Tanks are no longer part of normal gameplay - anyone can play Tank for the Castle Siege, GM's are no longer doomed to make a character only for 2 hours per week of fun, as well as the stampers.
    • These builds aren't kept, so at the end of CS you will get back to your previous build.
    • With this change we're aiming to "fix" multiple things:
      • Encourage new guilds to participate at CS without the need to depend on random players to sacrifice their gameplay for TANK in order to have any chance at CS.
      • Encourage PvM players to take part into CS despite their build being PvM for the rest of the time, increasing number of CS participants.
      • Bring a layer of "freshness" on each CS, as strategies can be changed/adjusted after each CS, nothing being "meta" for too long.
  • In order to participate at CS you need to be in the main guild (not alliance guild) and to also write /rebuild before entering in Valley.
    • Note: You can write /rebuild anytime starting from 16:45.

PRE-Fight Gameplay & Requirements

  • In order to access the CS NPC where you need to register signs (during signs period), you need to respect the following requirements:
    • Have at least 15 members in your Guild.
    • Have an average level score bigger than 60% of highest player reset.
      • If you don't have those requirements you can't register signs, but you can still register to CS.
  • In order to access the CS battle (stay in valley), you need to respect the following requirements:
    • Have at least 15 members in your Guild.
    • Have an average level score bigger than 60% of highest player reset.
    • Have at least 5 members from guild online on either valley or crywolf.
      • If any of this requirements fails, you will be moved out from valley when you try to enter during CS.
    • Checks are happening each 60 seconds (and you are noticed how many seconds left before next check).
    • These requirements will (automatically) make it much harder for people to do "ghost" strategies, but still doable.
       
  • Before the fight actually starts, there are 2 Strategies that participants can profit from:
    • Attackers Advantage
      • During Sign of Lord period, attackers that are registered at CS must register as many Sign of Lord as possible.
      • The team with the highest number of sign of lord registered at the end of Sign period will win the Sign fight, having the opportunity to BAN a BUILD for the incoming CS.
      • This means that the banned build can't be used by all participants.
      • Any build from the banned list can be banned including VDL/VBK, depending on everyone's strategy.
        • Note: You need to register at least 300 Signs in order to be able to BAN a build, not only being first.
      • Builds that can be banned (banned list):
        • ESM, ABK, VBK, EE, AE, SMG, SDL, VDL, ERF, VRF.
      • If a build is banned, characters from that class can't have more than 20% of total points in that stat.
        • Example: If EE build is banned, an ELF with 32000 total points can't have more than 6400 ENE at that CS.
      • Command for banning a build: /banbuild Build.
      • Period for Build Ban is between Saturday 00:00 and Sunday 16:00.
        • Note: If the highest sign guild doesn't ban a build between this period, no build will be banned for the CS.
           
    • Defenders Advantage
      • Defenders can repair gates & statues anytime before the next CS.
      • In order to repair them you need to invest JoGs and Zen.
      • By repairing the gates & statues you open up 2 advantages:
        • 1. You can also defend them during CS to earn extra time, making life harder for attackers to get into room.
        • 2. You can reduce your Handicap* points based on the total repairs/upgrades of your gates/statues:
          • 4 points for each 1kk HP that you have on gates/statues when CS starts (maximum ~51kk HP).
          • 8 points for each Defence upgrade on gates/statues (maximum 30 upgrades).
          • 15 points for each Recovery upgrade on statues (maximum 12 upgrades).
            • Formula for points reduction is (Points from HP + Points from Defence + Points from Recovery) * Handicap level (1...5)
              • Note: Maximum points that can be reduced is 40% of total Handicap points.
                • Example: If you are on Handicap 1 (800 points) you can reduce maximum 320 points from those 800.

CS Gameplay

  • The CS Gameplay is not the usual one (the team that has Defender status at the end of CS does win it), our gameplay is based on Points, so the team with the highest amount of Points at the end of CS does win it (no matter if they are Defenders or not at the end).
  • How to earn Points:
    • After first 15 minutes of CS the system is initiated & Points can be gathered.
    • Any team that has Defender status during CS will earn Points. Default DEF Points values:
      • 1 Point per second during first 30 minutes (17:15-17:44).
      • 2 Points per second between 17:45 and 18:09.
      • 3 Points per second between 18:10 and 18:29.
      • 4 Points per second between 18:30 and 18:44.
      • 6 Points per second between 18:45 and 19:00.
    • If Defenders GM is out of room his team will only get half of DEF points per second as long as he is out of room.
      • Example: If current DEF points is 3 per second, if GM is outside of room the team will only get 1.5 points per second.
      • Example2: If current DEF points is 6 per second, if GM is outside of room the team will only get 3 points per second.
    • If Defenders GM stays near crown throne (at 176x 215y coords) his team will get an extra point per second.
      • Example: If current DEF points is 4 per second, if GM is near crown his team will get 5 points per second.
         
    • Apart from DEF Points, teams can also gain points by killing opponents in the Throne Room (and only there):
      • The default kill points value is 10 Points per kill.
        • Normal kills formula is DefaultValue-ResetDifference between targets. Minimum value is 2 points.
          • Note: This means that if killer is higher in resets than the target killed, the points will go down with 1 point for each reset difference.
          • Note2: If target is higher than killer the value remains maximum (the default value), it won't go higher.
        • GM points is 5x default kill points (can't be lowered with ResetDifference).
        • TANK points is 3x default kill points (can't be lowered with ResetDifference).
          • Note: TANK rule is being BK or DL with VIT+AGI >= 60% of total points.
      • Default kill points will be raised randomly during CS time (it will announce when it changes).
        • This anomaly can happen only between 17:30 and 18:30.
        • There will be minimum 2 changes and maximum 4 changes during this hour.
        • First change will happen at 17:30.
        • Duration of a change is between 10 minutes and 20 minutes but at 18:30 points will get to normal no matter how much left from last change.
        • The value of points will always be between 12 and 25 during change.
        • It will be announced to participants when Kill Points are updated.
           
    • Important note about kill points: Only guilds that have at least 300 points gathered can "feed" points to other participants. If your team doesn't have 300 points yet you won't give any points to your killers, but you can get points by killing them if they have over 300 points.
       
  • We also have special roles at CS, GAs & BMs, that have special roles during CS:
    • Guild Assistants are able to use /assist in order to teleport to their GM. Cooldown: 120 seconds.
    • Battle Masters will always get the normal kill points value (ignoring reset difference).
      • Apart from that, they have access to AoE stun skills (Stern).
        • Stern will stun players in AoE for 7 seconds. Extra effect: Players under stun can't use potions.
        • Stern does require 8 kills (per use) in order to work.
    • GAs & BMs will give 2x default kill points when they are killed (if they are not tanks, else they give 3x).
      • Note: Both GA & BMs are set in the moment when CS starts, any further change during CS won't change the effects to other players.
         
  • In order to help the lowest Points teams from each CS, we've introduced a new feature:
    • After first 30 minutes, every 15 minutes the GM from the team with the lowest points at that moment will receive a Life Stone that can be used anytime (and only) during the CS.
      • Note: If GM does leave CS server (switch char, disconnect, or going to server1/2) he will lose the accumulated life stones.
    • If GM of the lowest Points team is not online or already left CS then the life stone will be given to the 2nd lowest points team.
    • Life Stone can be used by dropping it on the ground.
    • After dropping it, it will take 1 minute for it to become "active".
    • While a life stone is active, people that die from that guild will respawn from the place where the Life Stone is placed.
    • Life stone does have 30kk HP and can be destroyed by opponents (before the activation minute as well).
       
  • We also want to reduce the time spent as CS winners for the same guilds, so the Handicap System* was introduced:
    • After each CS win, the winners will get a handicap for the upcoming CS.
    • The Handicap starts with weak punishments and goes harder as following:
      • 1st win: On next CS the team starts with -800 points.
      • 2nd win (consecutive): On next CS the team starts with -2000 points.
      • 3rd win (consecutive): On next CS the team starts with -3500 points.
      • 4th win (consecutive): On next CS the team starts with -3500 points and 2/3 of VIT limit for GM (if limit is 15000 the GM will have a limit of 10000 VIT).
      • 5th win (consecutive) and onward: On next CS the team starts with -5000 points and 2/3 of VIT limit for GM.

CS Rewards

  • For Winners:
    • Discordian Apple
      • You gain access to a single spot in LoT where a party can safely EXP.
      • The spot has mobs with the same level of Relics.
      • The spot has +15% exp (3% higher than relics as gens map and same exp rate as a seal level 3 mercenary).
      • The mobs from spot have -20% power in terms of HP & DMG compared to Relics.
      • The spot has normal item drops for the monsters level, no special extra drops.
      • LOT minimum level to enter is 250.
    • Test of Humility
      • There are 7 mobs that spawn across the LoT (Queen Bees).
      • They have a respawn time of 2 minutes.
      • They will drop 100% a Jewel of Guardian that can be used to upgrade Gates & Statues as well as for future lord mixes.
    • Test of Mobilization
      • There is a Erohim that spawns 1 time per day, randomly between 19:00 and 22:59.
      • It stays only 20 minutes alive.
      • It is pretty strong in terms of HP & DEF.
      • It will drop 1x random ancient item for each player (from main CS guild) that is in his range when he does die.
      • Maximum of 10 ancient items can be dropped even if there are more than 10 players.
    • Test of Collaboration
      • You have access to Senior that can upgrade statues & gates as well as setting up taxes for chaos machine, that will go to Senior budget which can be retrieved by the GM.
      • Most important: access to Lord Mix, that can be used 1 time per day.
      • It will create a Guild Master Box that can be traded.
      • Guild Master Box can be traded, and based on which character is dropping it, it will drop 1x 380 exc. item (DK, VM, etc. based on the class, +10~11 with chance for luck and 3 options). 380 Weapons included.
      • Note: This Guild Master box is 'forcing' GM's to make choices based on CS performances of their players, so they can choose who to receive what directly, instead of pure luck with 5x elf items in a row wasting jewels and etc.
        • Example: If a BK will drop the Game Master box, he will receive DK item, DL will receive Sunlight item, etc.
    • GLORY!
       
  • For Losing Side:
    • 1x Guild Master Box for every 2500 points they made at CS
      • Note: The boxes goes to GMs if they are online at the end of CS.
    • Maximum of 4 GM Boxes can be earned by each losing team, no matter their points.
       
  • For Any Participant:
    • Every Guild Master that has a guild with over 6000 points gathered at the CS will win 5x VIP Days.
      • Note: VIP is automatically added at the end of CS if the GM is online, either extension to current one or a new last VIP level.
    • Top 3 Contributors at CS (based on Points contribution for their teams) will earn 3/2/1 VIP days based on their rank.
      • Note: VIP is automatically added at the end of CS if the player is online, either extension to current one or a new last VIP level.
    • Top 3 Stampers at CS (based on Stamp score) will earn 3/2/1 VIP days based on their rank.
      • Note: VIP is automatically added at the end of CS if the player is online, either extension to current one or a new last VIP level.

Rewards progression:
CS 
[1]: No rewards.
CS 
[2]: Discordian Apple + Test of Humility + Test of Mobilization for winners, GM reward as the extra reward.
CS
 [3]: Test of Collaboration for winners & Losers GMB rewards + TOP3 Killers & Tanks reward as the extra reward.

LOT Permissions & Taxes

  • Players can no longer enter LoT via the NPC at the entrance.
  • In order to enter LoT you need to have permission from the GM that owns the Castle.
  • Any player (with or without guild) can join LoT as long as he have permission.
  • In order to grant permission to someone, the GM must write /grant CharName 1.
  • In order to remove permission, the GM must write /grant CharName 0.
  • In order for the granted player to enter LoT, he must go in the NPC zone (near LoT entrance) and write /lot.
  • GM can give LoT access without the need of characters to be online/same server, only to exist.
    • Note: It doesn't matter how you write the name in terms of upper and lower cases, just to be correct.
    • Exception: GM doesn't need permission to use /lot.
  • GM can also set the tax for entering LoT.
    • By default tax is 300.000 Zen. Max tax that can be set is 15.000.000 Zen.
      • Note: GM can use /lottax Number, where Number = a number between 300000 and 15000000. 
  • When using /lot you will pay the set tax in zen to the CS Money (that can be extracted from Senior by GM).
    • Note: 70% of the TAX goes into guild budget on Senior and 30% is server-tax, which is deleted.
  • When you remove permission in LoT from a player, if he is in LoT he will be moved outside of LoT.
    • Note: Permission can be removed only if GM is on CS server (crywolf/valley/etc.)

Extra Info 

  • Teleport of SM is disabled near Switch Crowns (5x5 space).
  • Mana Shield, Sweal, Reflect, Fitness, DSR buff, etc. have a standard duration of 90 seconds (ONLY on CS server).
  • EE buffs have a standard duration of 120 seconds.
  • Spawn locations for both Defenders & Attackers are improved to be closer to the room.
  • DL with Dark Horse can't be moved while registering the Crown. 
  • ERF can have a maximum of 10000 energy.
  • Sleep duration is maximum 4 seconds.
  • Maximum accounts online per IP on CS server is 1 (not 2).
 

 
 

Extra Info Topics:

Server RULES: Click Me
Info about CREDITS: Click Me
Everything about Characters Builds, Info & Buffs Formulas: Click Me

+ Many, many, many other things!


Let's bring MU Online to the next level!


"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...