Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
Then you are in the best place!
Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
- Dynamic Low EXP.
- Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
- 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
- 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
- Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
- Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
- 100% Balanced Services.
Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
Zaikon

Disbalanced damge in invasions

First of all im  well avare that those who have reset already and do invasions have more dmg etc but for 3 times in a row today i lost dmg race with ae and all those times other person had wings 0-7  and dint have imp and very likely had no pots ale pumpking, while My self with decent gear and all those things and wings +9 and 2 times mob being 1/3 1/4 hp downed by me i still lost dmg race. Im just trying to make sense.  SM character.

P.s. I am avare that elfs shoot 3 hits up close even then dmg difference should be on my side especialy i started to damage npc first.

At invasions AE always steal the show. It's meant to be. My SM hits 650 crit with flame, and a friends elf hits 650 EDR with triple shot. Clearly elf deal 50% more DPS, even if it's lower level and less well equipped than my SM.

It is written in server info, that elf is best PVM , well at least it will be early, when nobody has items.

img

10 hours ago, Zaikon said:

other person had wings 0-7  and dint have imp and very likely had no pots ale pumpking, while My self with decent gear and all those things and wings +9 and 2 times mob being 1/3 1/4 hp downed by me

im not arguing t hat ae is supposed to be pve beast at first but under those conditions it should be close if not more to wizard side especialy if u attack first

In any server SM is weaker than AE at hunting (focusing single target), either reset or non-reset.