Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

"The Curse" Back to Origins chapter XVlll

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

Last week was completely dominated by the ATTACK guild aided by those heroes that made this new guild 32l4ever , together these warriors defeated those in Hardcore by dominating all the battles at the big bosses especially at the most wanted one, The Nightmare, this boss became famous again with the coming of the End Game period that brought to our top players quests for resets. 

In this week, the masters on the server (despite the Hardcore's domination at last Castle Siege ) were the members of those two guilds, two guilds united by the friendship that continued to be bound between their members a friendship that seems productive for both camps, these great guilds that bloom as time goes by.

Time does its miracle, and it brings us the much long awaited and desired Sunday and all guilds are preparing for the great event that comes with this day that's supposed to be the "day for rest". 32l4ever won the sign registering fight and banned Vitality Dark Lord build, this move being logical given the fact that they rebuilt the guild under the leadership of WhiteRaven, a Soul Master. This move being made with the purpose to weaken both guilds that are taking part in this Castle Siege, ATTACK under the leadership of Fane and Hardcore, the guild that holds the great trophy and supremacy under the leadership of AdriaNN, those both guild's great leaders being Dark Lords. 

The fight begins, Hardcore in the dominant guild position starts with a disadvantage of 800 points given the fact that they own the castle for a week, ATTACK and 32l4ever quickly did their parties and strategies, then they attack strongly, despite expectations, these two guilds no longer team up and fight on their own. It is a cranky fight, a fight in which everything seems to be on the side of the Hardcore despite the points they had in deficit, and those events that happened during this week, a week in which Hardcore ones were humiliated on all the important events , but in this fight they seem stronger than the other two guilds. 

On the third side the ones from 32l4ever, having the advantage of the early strategy, they fail to accumulate the desired points because WhiteRaven dies while recording, same as Fane, these are reasons that explain the fact  that this strategy made by 32l4ever (blocking VDL build) seems to be on the Hardcore's favor and it was not a good strategy for them or the others in ATTACK. Overall tho, they were good only in the first hour.

The last part of this epic war came and the fight is between ATTACK and Hardcore despite that the 32l4ever ones do not give up and fight with all the power they have to make points. Hardcore has a consistent advantage, but ATTACK are  close, it is an intense fight and everything is about the both guild's skills to come back after each defeat. The Hardcore ones, having the advantage, seem to lose focus in the last 15-20 minutes, trying to regroup after a strong blow received from the ATTACK, but they regroup slowly and let the ATTACK approach threateningly, eventually they manage to gather and return in the fight as they still had the advantage. But this advantage became so thin as in the last minutes ATTACK takes the lead, them Hardcores manage to register again just in time to win, they retake the lead, they can win if they can hold it just few more minutes and everything seems lost to the ATTACK guild. But ATTACK threw a last assault, an assault that has not been seen on this server, they manage to hold the switches and when the last minute of the game came, Fane died while registering!!!!!!! But towards Hardcore's surprise, he returns almost instantly to the throne room, most probably he used a Life Stone or he was summoned, and he successfully registered in the last minute and wins. AN EPIC WIN!!!!!!  A victory that I was not given to see since I play this game, even though I have had seen many tight fights in the past. The people in ATTACK surprised me this time by winning when everything seemed compromised for them!

Now it is the time for those in Hardcore to think about the wasted seconds, the lost minutes, precious minutes that could bring them the victory !!!

In this way I want to congratulate all the players who took part in this EPIC Castle Siege because the end was the most intense I have ever watched, so far!!! GOOD JOB ALL !! 

Despite all the voices that are heard on both sides, I can say with my heart that I saw the cleanest Castle Siege disputed between three guilds on this edition of the server !!

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment!