Jump to content
Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

    Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

    SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

    - Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

    OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

    - Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

    HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

    - Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

    REAL PLAY2WIN!

    - No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

    Quest 9 - does it delete old OB from inv/store?


    Filter
     Share

    Recommended Posts


    • Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  68
    • Reputation:   4
    • Joined:  07/24/2016
    • Status:  Offline
    • Device:  Windows

    Hi, question. Does quest 9 still remove old OB from inv/store? I remember some time ago it did, however now description says they just cant be used to finish the quest and they do not get deleted.

     

    And second one - just to be sure - after GR quests 3,6,9,12 does not give additional reward besides posibility to do qreset?

     

    Thanks

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites


    • Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  1,999
    • Reputation:   472
    • Joined:  03/02/2016
    • Status:  Offline
    • Device:  Android

    Hello!

    • Quest 9: Give David 1x OB2 & 1x OB3.
      • Note: Previous OB's that you gathered before starting the quest won't count, you need new ones.
      • Note2: OB's given to David at the end of the quest are deleted.

     

    So yes, the 'rusty' OldBoxes will be deleted.

    • There are 5 stages of 3 quests each. Totally of 15 quests.
    • First quests' type from each stage is evaluated as Easy.
    • Second quests' type from each stage is evaluated as Medium.
    • Third quests' type from each stage is evaluated as Hard.
      • Each easy quest will give you 60% chance OB4, 40% chance OB3.
      • Each medium quest will give you 1x TOCA.
      • Each hard quest will give you an unlock to a new Reset.
      • Exceptions:
        • The 13th quest will give you an OB5.
        • The 14th quest will give you 380 exc. weapon that you can use for W4 mix.
        • The last quest (15th) will also give you a free rebuild of points & ML.

    I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites


    • Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  68
    • Reputation:   4
    • Joined:  07/24/2016
    • Status:  Offline
    • Device:  Windows

    hmm, it says will wont count , not - they will get deleted :)

    anyway - proposal - maybe not delete them? If someone is gathering ob's to do statue is blocked

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites


    • Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  1,999
    • Reputation:   472
    • Joined:  03/02/2016
    • Status:  Offline
    • Device:  Android

    It is the only way that David can detect the oldboxes (he can't! ^^)...

    I will have it pointed out in the info.

    I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • 1 month later...

    • Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  2
    • Reputation:   0
    • Joined:  03/25/2023
    • Status:  Offline
    • Device:  Windows

    This is not fair!!!! to much Fail in this server! now i lost 4 ob3 and 2 ob2 :@:@ !! I collect them for statue! now lose to much!

    To much fails, this bug also was shit! This is the good reason why peoples left the server!

    Do something to keep bosses from disappearing!

    Not lose 1 or 2 ob3!!! I lost 4 ob3!!! Fails for statue, fails weapons lose credits, toca etc.

    Now David delete my Ob.... DO SOMETHING!!!!! THIS IS A SHIT!

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites


    • Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  2
    • Reputation:   0
    • Joined:  03/25/2023
    • Status:  Offline
    • Device:  Windows

    Тhis information could have been placed in a much more prominent place on the server.
    And not before a fait accompli when someone searches for information!
    We are not here to hang around the forums and read everyone.
    We're here to turn everyday life into a game.
    It is proper to compensate for such irregularities.
    The server robs enough to take that way too. 
    Even more than Quest which gives nothing.
    We perform stunts for fun! This quest gives no reward, just for fun.
    And the result in this case was not fun, but disappointment!
    I haven't been able to make wings 4th level for 1 year because of the fail.
    When i started playing in this server i had over 40 attempts for bk wings.
    With this success rate it makes sense why people leave and there are no more than 100 people online with 2 accounts each.
    I haven't been able to make a fenrir, file, file, file for half a year.
    I'm starting to make wings and I have 6 files in a row of the combo alone, not to mention the combo items.
    No one is going to put a toca on a +5 box item that doesn't cost half the cost of the talisman 3 times for +12!
    85-80-75% chance for success and items fail...

    Item weapon lvl 380 eats toca likea candies! 4 times the same item fail from +14, alot of times fail for +10, +11, +12, +13Ч

    I don't believe I'm so unlucky that for 40 talismans I can't pick up one item.

     

     
     
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Join the conversation

    You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

    Guest
    Reply to this topic...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

    Loading...
     Share

    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.