Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Stormie racist comments on post about mexicans

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  21
    • Device:  Windows

1 minute ago, StormiE said:
    15 minutes ago, jewishboss said:

Dont be offended little baby I was speaking to chuki not to you :D  and about the donations.... I believ you arein the top 3 weekly voters... :D  you didnt donate my 10% to support this server ;)

i was going to donate more as a new player... but as i see this server is racist against my people(mexicans) i will not tolerate this. @Gion please do something about this racist StormiE

• Content Count:  25

sad for gion  alot of boys on server this why server die all time on 15-20 rr

Just now, OneWar said:

sad for gion  alot of boys on server this why server die all time on 15-20 rr

yea because players are being pushed away by racists like StormiE

1 minute ago, jewishboss said:

sure becuase him only on server .... saddd go out from camputer dance start with girls more good 

• Content Count:  38
    • Device:  Android

10 minutes ago, jewishboss said:

your'e literally an NPC in this game  :D what you talking about ? :))

• Content Count:  7

7 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

an extra thing too add on this , since u say that u target me and not the mexicans , me my self i am spanish and u can read interview from Reported 5 years ago , i born in spain , and spanish people have a certain mexican descedant , educate ur self and stop the bullshit . accept ur mistakes like a grown man that i suppose u are.

Even tho he adress to you and only you,  one fact that you are "dirty mexican" don't have anything to do with the other. Simple is that you stupid, learn some basics of life and then come here and tell us what is racist or what is not racist.

Document yourself first as seems to me you are very small minded when it's come to make the difference about racism.

Have a lovely reading you ineligible man.

Please tell me what racism is because if talking about Mexicans is racism why talking all day about Jews is not racism I'm dying to understand? I'll open an alto? And talk through it? Because then I'll do it and talk dirty alto The same people why?? What's dirty here? Do you manage to understand? A lot of people think because they are your friends but I don't care if they are your real friends but that you know how your community knows what racism is? To speak against Jews? To open alts against Jews? To speak About OVEN and the holocaust? The ghetto? How many dirty Jews? I'm not uploading pictures because I'm not a policeman. Believe me, I'm not 12 years old like many here, but come here at night and figure it out for yourself. If it doesn't bother you, then cancel this section of racism that we eat to talk freely and not about The thorns because voila every man who opens an alt speaks freely like a woman but if you think about the Jews like that I will understand everything fine A warning or something doesn't bother me. Give him Mayot. I don't care either, but if you give him something, you know how to give it to everyone, not just him. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it or he does deserve it. I'm not the one who determines what racism is, but talking about Jews is racism like I am. I'm not talking about Romanians or Spaniards or Arabs it doesn't interest me they are all human beings like me like you and like our families do what you think is right you are a mature person and I am sure of that

1 hour ago, shaderlold said:

bip bip sheriff trying to come up with some excuse.

How is it not about mexicans if you specifically say image.png.d5be9aab8e79a1d4d26c0bc286240032.png

So from your view if I would say something about black peopleI could just say "oh it was about this and this person not about everybody" and I'm free to go.

Why did you cut just a word from the whole conversation? :D it is more convenient ? :))

As you c an see from the whole conversation... he was asking for my social media.. and I said to Him not to Others that s why the "s" is in the end.. :D But As I said If he doesnt get ban for he's Indirect messages towards the Jewish community because he is "Special member" he even flexing with on post,then I am more then happy to leave the server... and mayeb I will be not alone

1 hour ago, Chukundah said:

https://ibb.co/5h8Nzk5

quoting rules from admin : 

3. Any racism will be punished with 2 days ban.

Is he Dirty ? yes in my eyes,,, is he Mexican? yes,as I heard ... so ? Iadressed to him... only him !

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  232

1 minute ago, StormiE said:

Why did you cut just a word from the whole conversation? :D it is more convenient ? :))

As you c an see from the whole conversation... he was asking for my social media.. and I said to Him not to Others that s why the "s" is in the end.. :D But As I said If he doesnt get ban for he's Indirect messages towards the Jewish community because he is "Special member" he even flexing with on post,then I am more then happy to leave the server... and mayeb I will be not alone

there is no indirect messages from me , all the reports u did u think its me but ur wrong , my only alt its pisshole , so please cut the crap and embrace ur mistakes and accept the punish.

Screenshots literally from your guild not from me so others reported you not me ... what you talking about !! The pictures talking for itself no need comment

9 minutes ago, StormiE said:

you are right, you should leave the server with your racist comments. if you are more than happy to leave then what is stopping you. racism is not tolerate. and stop with the indirect attacks to jews or what ever, none of that is true. look at the screenshots there is just ovens and pizza. stop victimizing everything, it's annoying. just quit.

1 minute ago, jewishboss said:

you are right, you should leave the server with your racist comments. if you are more than happy to leave then what is stopping you. racism is not tolerate. and stop with the indirect attacks to jews or what ever, none of that is true. look at the screenshots there is just ovens and pizza. stop victimizing everything, it's annoying. just quit.

As I said,before "Ovens" and pizzas was "gaschambers" and "Hitlers" and "Adolfs".... if you dont believ check the screenshots ,so you we're racist towards Jewish ppls "Indirectly" all night on world chat and On guild chat too... you c an see on the screenshots your own guildmembers was reporting you or Chukundah... whoever you are....beep beep

50 minutes ago, StormiE said:

As I said,before "Ovens" and pizzas was "gaschambers" and "Hitlers" and "Adolfs".... if you dont believ check the screenshots ,so you we're racist towards Jewish ppls "Indirectly" all night on world chat and On guild chat too... you c an see on the screenshots your own guildmembers was reporting you or Chukundah... whoever you are....beep beep

there were gaschambers, hitler existed, adolf was his name it was his birthday on the 20th of april. these are all stated facts, if no one can talk about facts then we might as well all be muted for saying anything. again, i am not in guild with chukundah. i don't even know him lmao. you were deliberately racist towards mexicans and that is a bannable offense. stop trying to justify your racism through victimization. shalom tapuach

• Content Count:  65

According to rules any racism results in automatic 2 day ban. Its time to show that actions have consequences, and teach some accountability. This boy needs a break from the game to reflect on his revolting antics and hurtful remarks. #respect4all #justice

• Content Count:  24

3 minutes ago, Knightmare said:

According to rules any racism results in automatic 2 day ban. Its time to show that actions have consequences, and teach some accountability. This boy needs a break from the game to reflect on his revolting antics and hurtful remarks. #respect4all #justice

you are all funny, you are ones to talk meanwhile you can't stop being racist in guild chat and discord, you even done it all on post and gion choose not to believe xD if someone buys the "im jewish" guy they are really pathetic man saying "hello" and "apple" in hebrew like it means shit cut that bullshit and admit your racism stop being cowards and hide

• Content Count:  20

5 hours ago, StormiE said:

Literally nobody was talking about Hitler, there is no screenshot that proves that somebody was talking about Hitler. Saying Adolf doesn't mean it's Hitler DonkeY.

And about this: image.png.c0dce892a2454e34b42104a208b72975.png

It literally makes no sense and it's really sad that you don't get it - If you would be talking ONLY about him, you would write "dirty mexican" and it wouldn't change the fact that you were being racist :) , you are just trying to come up with some bullshit now.

You are trying to make yourself look good in Gions eyes with all of this crap, look at this shit from different perspective matey ;) If ANY of us would have said FOR EXAMPLE "dirty j*w*" you would fucking cry ur big tears and come to forums and post screenshot.

Also that me specifically was racist in one occasion and GOT BANNED FOR IT for writing "crispy jew" doesn't give you any right to do the same and not get banned :).

Time to sit for 2 days without mu mr.don't care about the came but I come to cry to forums and come up with some shit so I don't ge tbanned.

3 hours ago, shaderlold said:

Literally nobody was talking about Hitler, there is no screenshot that proves that somebody was talking about Hitler. Saying Adolf doesn't mean it's Hitler DonkeY.

It literally makes no sense and it's really sad that you don't get it - If you would be talking ONLY about him, you would write "dirty mexican" and it wouldn't change the fact that you were being racist :) , you are just trying to come up with some bullshit now.

You are trying to make yourself look good in Gions eyes with all of this crap, look at this shit from different perspective matey ;) If ANY of us would have said FOR EXAMPLE "dirty j*w*" you would fucking cry ur big tears and come to forums and post screenshot.

Also that me specifically was racist in one occasion and GOT BANNED FOR IT for writing "crispy jew" doesn't give you any right to do the same and not get banned :).

Time to sit for 2 days without mu mr.don't care about the came but I come to cry to forums and come up with some shit so I don't ge tbanned.

So mr Donkey.

He asked me about my instagramm on world chat,for what my answer was "I dont give my instagramm to dirty mexicans" now show me who else asked my social media on post,show the screenshot pls dirty victim....

and you know what they say if you end it end it on the top :D

If admin believes that I am racist  because I called someone who is Mexican a dirty person....ok.

Life goes on ,Beep Beep,

10 hours ago, Chukundah said:

https://ibb.co/5h8Nzk5

quoting rules from admin : 

3. Any racism will be punished with 2 days ban.

Lmao the most racist person on the whole server come here to lecture us about racism what a sick scumbag :D

3 hours ago, shaderlold said:

So nobody was talking about gas chamber? and making all those dirty indirect messages towards jew ppls ?  please.....

Screen(05_06-01-28)-0006.jpg