Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  25
    • Device:  Windows

gion listen lately there is a lot of racism and a lot of antisemitism on your server towards Jews I'm not a policeman and I don't care but if you don't stop it and you don't care about the people on the server just cancel the issue of racism and everything and we can talk freely it doesn't make sense that people don't accept Ban or they are friends Yours I don't know what to tell you but I will tell you something like this if Stormie takes ban for dirty mexicans then that means a lot
    And I'll tell you, there are really many Israelis here who play and talk all day about the holocaust, the ghetto, and how much they hate us, and I really don't care. I'm interested in justice. I've never opened a thread about him talking like this and that, but now it bothers me that they opened a thread about dirty Mexicans and that they talk through alts and they don't mind getting banned and we are not afraid so we speak from main so if STORMIE TAKE BAN I OUT AND THIS DB BE DIE it's your choice either to abolish racism or all the same people who speak FROM ALTS TAKE BAN ON MAIN about racism towards Jews and Israelis
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart BOSS/LIDOR/ONEWAR

• Content Count:  20

image.png.0d23ebedd4b5d507430e86292d0e3857.png

So much text, but you have to understand that all of this text is just a delusion until you provide some screenshots in which this actually is happening.

If you think that DonkiE's aka StormiE's post is proof of some hate speech then I'm sorry to say that there is literally nothing about jews, except one thing that they got thrown out from some countries - which is a historic fact, so it ain't even racism.

You can of course be a professional victim and use your antisemitic card and come up with some bullshit that ovens and name "Adolf" is antisemitism.

• Content Count:  25

45 minutes ago, shaderlold said:

So much text, but you have to understand that all of this text is just a delusion until you provide some screenshots in which this actually is happening.

If you think that DonkiE's aka StormiE's post is proof of some hate speech then I'm sorry to say that there is literally nothing about jews, except one thing that they got thrown out from some countries - which is a historic fact, so it ain't even racism.

You can of course be a professional victim and use your antisemitic card and come up with some bullshit that ovens and name "Adolf" is antisemitism.

man i dont need ppl tell what they think i tell gion what i think and he can do what he want ty 

• Content Count:  21

1 hour ago, OneWar said:

gion listen lately there is a lot of racism and a lot of antisemitism on your server towards Jews I'm not a policeman and I don't care but if you don't stop it and you don't care about the people on the server just cancel the issue of racism and everything and we can talk freely it doesn't make sense that people don't accept Ban or they are friends Yours I don't know what to tell you but I will tell you something like this if Stormie takes ban for dirty mexicans then that means a lot
    And I'll tell you, there are really many Israelis here who play and talk all day about the holocaust, the ghetto, and how much they hate us, and I really don't care. I'm interested in justice. I've never opened a thread about him talking like this and that, but now it bothers me that they opened a thread about dirty Mexicans and that they talk through alts and they don't mind getting banned and we are not afraid so we speak from main so if STORMIE TAKE BAN I OUT AND THIS DB BE DIE it's your choice either to abolish racism or all the same people who speak FROM ALTS TAKE BAN ON MAIN about racism towards Jews and Israelis
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart BOSS/LIDOR/ONEWAR

you are a delusional liar and you are the most racist person here, nice try with this. stormie was caught saying "dirty mexican" to others in /post, where is the proof of any1 saying anything about jews? pizza oven? crispy pizza? adolph's birthday? are u serious? no one can talk about historic facts and simply making pizza anymore????? i don't understand this at all. stormie deserves a ban, and as a hassidic jew myself i think stormie's comment towards mexicans is uncalled for and a bannable offense considering the rules. shalom tahov

• Content Count:  24

2 hours ago, shaderlold said:

yea right funny timing that you put oven with crispy jews with adolf with his birthday with gaschamber in a window of 10 minutes yep doesnt sound suspicious at all right?

• Content Count:  24

39 minutes ago, jewishboss said:

you are a delusional liar and you are the most racist person here, nice try with this. stormie was caught saying "dirty mexican" to others in /post, where is the proof of any1 saying anything about jews? pizza oven? crispy pizza? adolph's birthday? are u serious? no one can talk about historic facts and simply making pizza anymore????? i don't understand this at all. stormie deserves a ban, and as a hassidic jew myself i think stormie's comment towards mexicans is uncalled for and a bannable offense considering the rules. shalom tahov

"shalom tahov" again something that doesnt actually mean anything in hebrew man stop using google translate nobody believes you you better stop acting cuz you are really bad at it

• Content Count:  4

damn ppl even hate us in this mu? what's their problem with jews xd?

sohaib-xxxtentacion.gif 

2 hours ago, Mightful said:

damn ppl even hate us in this mu? what's their problem with jews xd?

people have problem with racists, go see what ur friend stormie said in post. if gion don't want to lose many players there must be respect of the 48hour ban rule. and dont say anything about oven and pizza, those are not attacks, they are merely words that  people can compose without hurting myself and other jews. as a hassidic jew of mexican descent i am deepely saddened by stormie's behaviour. 

shalom

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,086

Everyone reported in the previous cases got to face the rules. Please report any types of this behavior. This is really not the place. Any racism is punished with 2 days ban. But I suppose any repetitive racism could be fit for that special case where, you know, we choose our players because this is our work. 

Cheers!

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

• Content Count:  1

Every word One word said is true, Chukunda talking every day about Jewish people,  i never bothered doing a screenshot since i thought admins doesnt care.

HELLSCREAM said "lets kick all  jews from guild" next time i will take screen shots if this is what necessary for this to stop.

The reason all Israelis left null guild is that they are antisemitic and you can ask Alex he will approve.

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,086

At the first glance you can see that there is no unresolved report. 

HELLSCREAM - banned for real money sales. It turns out that these people somehow find their way out anyway.

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  233

9 minutes ago, Eric said:

Every word One word said is true, Chukunda talking every day about Jewish people,  i never bothered doing a screenshot since i thought admins doesnt care.

HELLSCREAM said "lets kick all  jews from guild" next time i will take screen shots if this is what necessary for this to stop.

The reason all Israelis left null guild is that they are antisemitic and you can ask Alex he will approve.

didnt lose anything from all of u leaving anyway , full bots doesnt matter

4 hours ago, Gion said:

At the first glance you can see that there is no unresolved report. 

HELLSCREAM - banned for real money sales. It turns out that these people somehow find their way out anyway.

the thing is Chakundah is knowing all the tricks on how to be bypass the rules without getting ban it doesnt mean u shouldnt learn him a lesson once and for all, him knowing the loopholes of how to get avoid getting bans doesnt feels right and fair he said many times dirty jews , free plaestine! and all the harsh talking he makes sure to say throughout his alt accounts cuz he know how to get away from punishment but as far as i noticed he is the most toxic racist player on this server he and his flocks who follow him like a sheeps will ruining the enviroment of this server if i was u i would kick that shit out of him from this community the most toxic and racist player i have ever encounter on online game what a disgrace of human being

37 minutes ago, OvenLord said:

saying free palestine is harsh? you're a real fucking dirty piece of shit jew arent you? kids dying every fucking day in rafah because your fucking zionist scum of a prime minister sucks on warmongering uncut jew cocks. talking about racism whilst being the most racist on the server is funny as fuck. your mother should have swallowed you. your a waste of a cum shot. only environment that is ruined is wherever your fucking sitting or breathing air, zionist scum. fuck you, and gion fuck you too.

ohh dont be mad because of ur ban go touch grass a little you are insgnificant human being no body care what u think and gion doing his job so stop crying little whinee boi

21 hours ago, jewishboss said:

people have problem with racists, go see what ur friend stormie said in post. if gion don't want to lose many players there must be respect of the 48hour ban rule. and dont say anything about oven and pizza, those are not attacks, they are merely words that  people can compose without hurting myself and other jews. as a hassidic jew of mexican descent i am deepely saddened by stormie's behaviour. 

shalom

brooo i just got here, shi i don't even know stormie xd
    why would i be affected/mad over you talking about oven and pizza? i like pizza 

sohaib-xxxtentacion.gif 

21 hours ago, jewishboss said:

shalom

now i understand, been going on the forum and it seems people really do hate us,

i assume somehow you laughed at the holocaust? this now makes alot of sense. 

good to know i don't need be friendly with all of you ;) 

btw, there is no such sentence as "shalom tahov". tf does that mean xd?

sohaib-xxxtentacion.gif