Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Question to ask as I am not very sure about some of the rules in pvp part of the OldSquad

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  11
    • Device:  Windows

Hello everyone, with this question first I mean no harm,  just I am curious about how really the rules are and what are we allowed and not allowed to do (because some of the things we see in game is kinda unfair).

The topic is about the rule with entering with 1 character (Main / Alt) in any events, but most particulary about CC and CS.
    I will address the question to Gion/admin if possible, obviously we dont want answers of players -  who go around that rule and enter with more characters in CC 2/3/4/5/6/7 at same time with using VPNs or any other way to change their IP and get few rewards at a time since not many ppl enter the lower CCs and its a free win most of the time. (Same is for CS - Badabing is using more than 1 character per player for more PVP artefacts + rewards + buffs for the battle).

So we have a video of that, proving and seing their afk players on statues and in the hall for farming stamper points as 2nd character per player.
    Just asking if this is fair, allowed and can we do it as well? (and if yes- why there is restriction of playing only 2 MUclients on 1 PC / IP and restriction for 1 character on1 IP for Imperial/DS/BC/CC/CS and etc.)
    If we cant stop someone from going around that rule of the server, why dont we remove it and everyone to do what abusers are doing already to go ahead and free farm.

PS: its not nice/fair to see 1 player going in 4 CCs at the same time to get more rewards since we are allowed to join 1 CC event per time + having people on CS who clearly are playing with 2 or more characters and win more points for their Guild.

• Content Count:  13

First of all I have seen you do this as well countless times. Second of all, if the rules were to change how do you propose the admin team goes about enforcing this? How do they prove it's actually 1 person playing 2 characters when you can easily run a unique hwid and ip on every character?
    Only solution that comes to mind to verify it is indeed 1 person per character is tying the character to a government ID, one hwid and one IP. I think you can see where I'm going with this......

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,178

One can never know if some other is using a VPN and a new device. If I will have 100 new devices and internet connections you cannot know that it is me unless I tell you so.

So how can we know that a character is an alt or a main? Only through your reports, with evidence ofc

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

• Content Count:  11

I understand you both, so suggestion is to remove that from the rules, since cant be followed and controled stricktly. That will let everyone to play as many MUclients from 1 PC and 1 IP as they want, because my brother lives with me and he has PC but he cant play his both characters unless he uses a mobile internet for another IP(cuz Wifi is occupied with my main and alt). If this suggestion is not good for the server idea - okay then we will start making and provide more and more evidence of players abusing the rule to go with 1 char per CC/CS and other events.

PS: I will share a video on youtube from the last CS and give link here today and you can all see "26 Badabing" characters and how many of them are dying because of AFK. You can decide if this is correct, nice, fair, and is it punishable or not.

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,178

The limit is still good, it is really a pain in the ass for a player to have the 3rd account xD Not talking about the 4th, 5th

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

• Content Count:  35

On 6/6/2024 at 6:42 PM, Azir said:

Hello everyone, with this question first I mean no harm,  just I am curious about how really the rules are and what are we allowed and not allowed to do (because some of the things we see in game is kinda unfair).

The topic is about the rule with entering with 1 character (Main / Alt) in any events, but most particulary about CC and CS.
    I will address the question to Gion/admin if possible, obviously we dont want answers of players -  who go around that rule and enter with more characters in CC 2/3/4/5/6/7 at same time with using VPNs or any other way to change their IP and get few rewards at a time since not many ppl enter the lower CCs and its a free win most of the time. (Same is for CS - Badabing is using more than 1 character per player for more PVP artefacts + rewards + buffs for the battle).

So we have a video of that, proving and seing their afk players on statues and in the hall for farming stamper points as 2nd character per player.
    Just asking if this is fair, allowed and can we do it as well? (and if yes- why there is restriction of playing only 2 MUclients on 1 PC / IP and restriction for 1 character on1 IP for Imperial/DS/BC/CC/CS and etc.)
    If we cant stop someone from going around that rule of the server, why dont we remove it and everyone to do what abusers are doing already to go ahead and free farm.

PS: its not nice/fair to see 1 player going in 4 CCs at the same time to get more rewards since we are allowed to join 1 CC event per time + having people on CS who clearly are playing with 2 or more characters and win more points for their Guild.

Is that not possible for my grandma and grandpa play the game?