Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

BK stun on twisting slash

WhoKnows

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  21
    • Device:  Windows

• Character name that is submitting it (for the potential reward).
      Rizzen

• Suggestion type (server/website/forum).
      Server

• Suggestion content (make sure to include enough details so your suggestion is clear enough). 

Overpowered Stun: The Blade Knight (BK) class can spam Twisting Slash, resulting in frequent and prolonged stuns. 
      Gameplay Imbalance: Players are incentivized to invest heavily in Vitality (Vit) and rely on Twisting Slash, reducing the diversity of combat styles.
      Event Dominance: In events, BKs dominate by spamming Twisting Slash, leading to a lack of strategic depth and variety.

• How the suggestion can bring value.

Encourages Combos: By nerfing the stun effect of Twisting Slash, BK players will need to utilize a broader range of skills and combos, aligning with the class’s intended playstyle.
      Skill Variety: Players will explore and master different skills and combinations, making the game more engaging and challenging.
      Equal Footing: Other classes will have a fairer chance in both PvE and PvP scenarios, reducing frustration and increasing enjoyment for all players.
      Event Diversity: Events will become more diverse and competitive, as BKs will no longer dominate simply by spamming a single skill.
      Reduced Monotony: By discouraging a single-skill reliance, players will experience more dynamic and varied combat.
      Skill Development: Players will develop better overall skills and understanding of the game mechanics, leading to a more satisfying gaming experience.

• (Optional) How would you personally implement your suggestion (your vision).

Adjust Stun Duration: Reduce the stun duration of Twisting Slash to make it less overpowering but still useful.
      Introduce Cooldowns: Implement a cooldown period for Twisting Slash to prevent spamming.
      Skill Synergy: Enhance the effectiveness of other BK skills to encourage their use in combination with Twisting Slash.

Nerfing the stun on Twisting Slash addresses a key imbalance in the game, fostering a more strategic, fair, and engaging environment. This change not only enhances the individual player experience but also contributes to the overall health and longevity of the game community.

• Content Count:  29

You want to demonstrate with videos how easy or OP this is? I can tell lots of things about characters that seem unfair to other classes.

Perhaps u have no interest in BK anyways and would love to be deleted completely? 

Also... Reveal your real char name instead of some old name that doesnt play....

• Content Count:  60

Character name that is submitting it (for the potential reward).
    Rizzen

macabre/anitza/anne

I do have interest and I have a BK too, just no fun to play it at the moment to be honest. Also if you like to sit in one point doing twisting slash is up to you, but for me is no pleasure because everyone where I played in the past, I had to do great combo for BK in order to kill enemy.  Also, it is my suggestion if you do not like it, I am fine with it as it's just my opinion about the current state of BK.

For tekashi69, I have two chars here Rizzen(Sum) and TurboSex(MG) that I am playing :)

2 Chars here? What about u saying u have bk - tell us your bk. 

Btw u are hinting gens map i suppose where twisting does affect all. What about non-gens map?  Go try and come back telling its not that easy after all.

"Also if you like to sit in one point doing twisting slash is up to you, but for me is no pleasure" - What about DL going fast speed on Chaotic skill?

Yes I built a bk 48 resets 0 grand but I have no fun to play it to be honest.

Well DL I can beat easy with sum in duel, he has no stun like BK. If the stun for DL was on chaotic hitting high dmg and stunning all the time, it will be exactly the same issue I agree.

• Content Count:  28

If you beat DL with summoner on non-gens map 1-1 without eRF buff etc, then that is one moob DL.

• Content Count:  11

The topic is very nice indeed! Its not about who is who, who can beat who and so on.. The player said (and many support that too) that in gens map/ CS / even CC /  a BK with TS+stun can stun u for 8 seconds perma and u die from a Tank BK on TS just, imagine how overpowered and not normal is that. Maybe lets make Elf with stun on agility tank build - oh wait Ice arrow can be countered, just stun cant be. Or lets make DL on Tank + real speed on fire burst for crazy perma 10+ seconds stuns. Of course nobody will like it right? So yes, as a BK player too I prefer to have lower impact on my stun (duration/delay/attack speed on TS) in teamfights. My point is if I want to kill someone 1v1 =this should be a combo way, if I fight mass pvp then I should not be able to solo kill just with TS+stun.

Bro what are u saying, In CC bk can stun for 8 sec? Since when?  I wish that would be 8 sec because SM will teleport like crazy. Maybe we wanna fix that teleport bug too? I know that some ppl use that "trick" to be able to teleport much more often that it should normally. DL and sm can outrun bk easily even if BK has someone killer as help - still unable to kill them teleporter SM characters. What 8 sec you talking about? - in CC - impossible...

And again another player who doesnt main BK - do little testing on fenrir on your own and see if u can show us your perma stun? I want to see you kill that EASY with bk fenrir stun before u come talk here.

Azir is the Emperror here - talking about being best dl of server while complaining about so many things like sd pots used in gamble, cc attended by more than 1 char - bk stun too often? Not one pro player has complained about bk stun as they can somehow counter it - its just those who cant figure out how will come and complain here.

Guys I am coming with a suggestion if you read my post, for me the way you play BK character is not the way.
    BK needs combos to kill someone to have that high damage and not play full vit with mace and sit one point and twisting slash only.

This is the main reason why I do not play BK. I love the combos dont get me wrong but currently in here, every BK is mostly VIT build based on twisting slash stun. 

I like to hear opinions from everyone, as far as I can see you are a BK player Dominic and you seem to enjoy it the way it is.

If i complain about top DL or SUM having too much speed in duels that it interrupts too many of my combos - is it fair for me to come here to say it should be reduced because i cant kill him?
    If you would be here long enough or even top player it would explain alot more but u just have a lot to learn IMO. 

You have a fair point, but I am not complaining about TOP BK. For me, every BK has the same stun on twisting slash and is not using his ability of combo. 
    That's why this game require you to do Marlon quest to accomplish the combo for bk and use it. 

I do not see any BK's fighting in combo's. For example at events, all of them are stunning only and let their team mates to kill the stunned target.  

BK is a champion hero, he is so nice to play in combos but this is just not happening here 

If you like it the way it currently is, Im happy for you Dominic.  It's just my own opinion that the BK here is not played the way it should be played on combos and every BK is full vit and stunning only. 

Do not get me wrong, admins can check too and for me I would not continue to grow my BK character if I only have to get a mace and use twisting slash in fights. This is just too boring for me.

@dawi I am talking in duels, I can kill DL very easy with sum because of sleep and debuff. I dont know in gens map

You mention "every bk" not just top bk - but they cant kill you, right?- if they do you need to try harder... Test more maybe your build....

Same i could complain about refBK - enorphin and 2pacc often go Arena and even bait for gambles. Also in teamfights i see redbull there only to defend teammates - by using weapon skill to jump on the same slot with someone taking huge dmg (ally). Is this meant to be played as bk? Well its forever server and people do test different ways. 

In CS certain people come there only to use SLEEP skill as summoner - doing nothing else but to sleep other players - I hate it, but i dont come here to tell that sleep skill should be removed or reduced of its effect - there is always solution to sleeps and stuns.

1v1 duels, arena and CC should ofc be mostly only combo for bk - as its fun and proper way. But in teamfights it doesnt get so fun anymore if ppl are tankier and move much more.

• Content Count:  34

I agree that something needs to be changed in Bk, even if you remove the AttackSpeed from twisting, Bk will be left with a left click, which is even more effective than twisting.

I think that the problem started with the fact that the title “stamper” passed from the elf to the Bk. Because the elf’s ice is such a useless thing that it loses in all respects to a BK stun.
    The elf needs to spend 4k stats, he has a lot of missies, he has a weak attack speed and low range.
    Bk has an excellent attack speed, in the stun no one will be able to run away (SM teleport), there are no problems with misses and the character is more tanki

If u reduce the stun from bk u better add some dmg to make it actually a killer. Or somehow reduce "stop" rate from when u get hit. Cuz its pure annoying to catch them fenrirs while getting stops along the way. Yes, weapon skill can jump a little but damn try AIM in teamfights....

This topic is nonsense from ppl who played only few months here....

People who have been playing since beginning still not said any word? 

image.png.df363f0a0d23b4d669b08e2e29abaa08.png

Every bk player now is full vit and plays mace and shield. 
    This is not how a BK should be played. BK needs combo ability in order to win games and not just stun non stop on twisting slash. 

There must be something done with this twisting slash stun. 

@Gion

Cry more.... How many chars u even beat? Farmer talks about pvp? Who should be nerfed and who not to :D I still waiting for any top player to come here say that he doesnt know how to beat bk fenrir. 

Or perhaps ye reduce stun and fu*k all BK's of the server :) Make game 1 class less played.

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  69

Bk is supposed to be a combo char anyway :)) If you are good on combo you should win 1v1 regardless, the issue here is that an agility bk on fenrir dont give you any chance to move away or to attack. that`s the issue. Bk was never meant to be a ts char. If you check the stun from DL with max attack speed is like 10x slower than the bk stun. 

I am not going to say what counters fenrir BK but i know there are few ways. If u lazy to try and test more against fenrir bk is up to you. Laziness gives u no reason to ask for nerf on some characters that u dont play....

• Content Count:  28

The fact that you die from twisting slash when my BK is combo BK (still working on it obviously. it was PVM up until a week ago), only shows you are a raging potato. Speaks nothing of Twisting Slash skill itself.

You also die to tank SM- read the statement above again.