Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

BL - itsBritney / Wiky

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  23
    • Device:  Android

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here. This is the Empire of the Dead"

• Content Count:  66
    • Device:  Windows

From simply "catel" to what you said, there's a big difference. Go join your guild member who also got banned for this kind of language/behaviour, Mr.DoruRupeTot 

Following up the conversation tho' :
    https://imgur.com/a/WYn6EPW

let me help

image.png.16a1b1290f2364ede17e96115900deca.png

DoruRupeTot, please go outside and learn to enjoy simple things, bro. It seems that the drug abuse has affected your way of thinking.

7 minutes ago, RatONE said:

DoruRupeTot, please go outside and learn to enjoy simple things, bro. It seems that the drug abuse has affected your way of thinking.

Why is it that all the normal people have to go outside but you and your toxic guildmates can stay? HC has pissed off a lot of people so you cant expect nice interactions everywhere. If you play nice and be nice, you get nice interactions. 

12 minutes ago, Garbage said:

Why is it that all the normal people have to go outside but you and your toxic guildmates can stay? HC has pissed off a lot of people so you cant expect nice interactions everywhere. If you play nice and be nice, you get nice interactions. 

Uhm, who asked for your opinion, honestly? Please enlighten me how are you included in THIS SPECIFIC topic?

Also, speaking of toxicity coming from an alliance that had 3 weeks all the events, bosses, 90% of the spots in Swamp/Vulcanus on their main/alts, and didn't said anything, but suddenly when you start losing the events you begin to cry on post, PK randomly and behaviour like this because you feel your monopoly being threatened. Do you guys don't know how to lose or what?

On top of that, on the last check, it wasn't our guild/alliance who took advantage of the Crywolf RF/ELF buffs to go to events like Gaion or bosses, and took an unfair advantage to secure a win (as per your guildmate's statement in which he admitted using this trick); and this again proves that you do not know how to lose. 

21 minutes ago, RatONE said:

i cant think but u the ONE who cant gather brain cells to make a report

3 hours ago, RatONE said:

Uhm, who asked for your opinion, honestly? Please enlighten me how are you included in THIS SPECIFIC topic?

Also, speaking of toxicity coming from an alliance that had 3 weeks all the events, bosses, 90% of the spots in Swamp/Vulcanus on their main/alts, and didn't said anything, but suddenly when you start losing the events you begin to cry on post, PK randomly and behaviour like this because you feel your monopoly being threatened. Do you guys don't know how to lose or what?

On top of that, on the last check, it wasn't our guild/alliance who took advantage of the Crywolf RF/ELF buffs to go to events like Gaion or bosses, and took an unfair advantage to secure a win (as per your guildmate's statement in which he admitted using this trick); and this again proves that you do not know how to lose. 

I include myself wherever I see HC trying to justify that their behaviour is good and others do bad while having the longest history of toxicity and bullying.

I havent seen any crying on post, only more toxic behaviour how Bada are nerds and losers just before CS. And i like how you immediately call out crying while your guild pk-d and bullied Bada members way before. Now that people have remembered and take revenge and its "randomly" no sir, everything that is thrown your way has always started from your guild. Bada knows how to lose but somehow I always see the most shit-talking STARTING from only HC direction and any retorts are unacceptable and "crying". It is really amazing how you guys cant see how you are the inspiration for all the things you are experiencing. Only 1 or 2 HC members have been nice and shown a decent sportsmanship and rivalry but the others only want to dominate and step on people. If you guys only were a good decent enemy without the toxicity, the community would be better. But in all your eyes Bada is bad and none of you havent started any of it I bet.

Using a trick that didnt work according to admin? Sure. In all the years of this server you finally have 1 thing to cry about after all your guild has trying to find new ways to screw the enemy only to dominate the server, not share.

But its useless to argue. You can say both sides have dirt on them but when we consider how many times HC has actively tried to hinder Bada chars progress vs vice versa, the answer is very clear. I mean you kill everyone questing and when you get the same treatment you cry the worst. Never you guys even see your own actions as the catalyst.

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,240

Provoking and then reporting is not one of the best practices, as the rules state.

Locked.

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"