Jump to content

Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
Then you are in the best place!
Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
- Dynamic Low EXP.
- Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
- 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
- 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
- Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
- Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
- 100% Balanced Services.
Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
ADMIN

[Inception] Official Information (many details about server)

Recommended Posts

OldSquadMU - Inception - Info

Inception.gif

 

                     

⇓

Why to choose US?

 
  • This is a REAL STABLE SERVER - In 1 year I don't know if there are more than 3-5 down-times apart from updates.
  • This is a REAL LONG TERM SERVER - Guaranteed a minimum of 8 months lifetime (doesn't matter player count) up to 12 months lifetime (depending on player count) - Proved on all of our servers editions that lasted almost 1 year each.
  • This is a REAL PLAY2WIN SERVER - I didn't really saw until now any top server that doesn't sell items (WebShop) or have CashShop for 3x seals (like 400% exp), panda pets and other shits. And when I say PLAY2WIN, many top players can confirm if they spent more than first VIP donations to be on top - Credits are very easy to be farmed without donating anything but again, you must PLAY for that.
  • This is a REAL PROFESSIONAL SERVER - Minimum level of bugs, configured in a Smart & Professional way with a lot of unique features.
  • This is a REAL DEDICATED PROJECT - Yes, we aren't here for money, we are here to make a REAL COMMUNITY for this shitty game that eaten our childhood. We aren't opening and closing servers each month just for money, we aren't changing the name of servers just to "refresh" reputation. We are OldSquad. We are here to stay.
  • This is one of the very few servers where the staff is actually supporting any player with any request in the fastest time possible (starting from instant to maximum 1 day - there are some exceptions when we are very busy or not home at all).
  • This is one of the very few servers where the Administrator (in this case, me) is actually listening to players suggestions/opinions and is fighting hard to touch anything (good) that players are coming with.
  • This is the ONLY SERVER where you find an UNIQUE GAMEPLAY - apart from all the normal boring gameplays - that is constantly improving and adjusting to players needs.
  • This is one of the very few servers that DOESN'T HAVE FAKE ONLINE players: If you check many top servers, they don't even show online players on rankings tab, neither entire top 100 players. This is because they are using artificially online count that is boosted into the website, and they don't show online players so people can't check if it's real or not. Almost all top servers are doing that just to attract players.
  • Furthermore, this is one of the few servers that have a limit of ACC per IP+HWID (2).

Basic Info

 
  • Season 6 Episode OldSquad.
  • Dynamic Exp [15-25x] - goes down as the game progresses.
  • Newbies boosts including exp boosts.
  • Gameplay: Maximum 30 Resets.
  • Master EXP: Dynamic 3-5x - goes down as the game progresses.
  • 35% Drop.
  • Party Exp System (Solo = 100%, 2 Players = 96%, 3 Players = 92%, 4 Players = 104%, 5 Players = 110%, Perfect Party = +4% exp).
  • All events working with nice rewards.
  • Maximum 2 guilds in an alliance.
    • Only main guild can join Castle Siege!
  • Maximum 20 players in a guild for normal classes and maximum 25 players for DL-GM.
  • Elf Soldier buff until level 250 and 1 reset (or higher with VIP).
  • Maximum of 2 accounts on same IP/HWID.
  • Shops for a low exp server.
  • Maximum of 9 HP (Large) pots stack and 30 Mana (Large) pots stack (for PvP and PvM experience).
  • Create Guild at level 150.
  • Create DL, MG, RF at level 200 (or Level 1 with VIP).
  • Reconnect system fully working.
  • No Web-Shop, no Cash-Shop, only VIP System (without VIP Server) & Web-Credits for Premium Modules.
  • Helper from level 1.
  • Party Exp Gap: 100 Levels.
  • Max Level to delete a Character: 10 (0 resets). To delete chars over level 10 you need to contact us.
  • OFF-Attack: Active for everyone, 5 hours no auto-pick (VIP can boost its duration and can add auto-pick).

Gameplay Info

 

OldSquad is going to offer you a nice & unique experience with build-base, very interesting PvM and balanced PvP for all classes, that can satisfy any kind of player (passive, farmer, pvp-lover, afk-er, competitive, etc.).

We are introducing for the 3rd time into MU Online World a brand new GAMEPLAY based on a progressive style with 3 BIG STAGES and 3 MINI STAGES.

Also, we're introducing for the first time a mother-kid servers concept, with our Max50RR server being a kid for the Inception server. Max50RR will be a medium and limited seasonal server, from where characters will be transferred to the Inception server after the end of each Max50RR season. One Max50RR season will last for 100 days. We plan to do 1-3 seasons of 50RR to keep Inception alive for longer time while offering different fun alternatives. The first season of 50RR will start after around 2-3 months of Inception, so the first transfers will be done after 5-6 months of Inception. More details will be announced later on.

Another innovation that can be found on Inception is the elimination of Energy Elves as we used to know them (a must-have-secondary-chars in order to progress/compete). That means, nobody will have to make a secondary EE now! This are the full changes related to them:

- Heal & SD Rec. skills are out of the game (you won't be able to find them anymore).
- Greater fortitude & Greater defense will only increase dmg/deff with 1 on Server1 (basically, useless).
- Ice Arrow now requires at least 7000 energy in order to be used.
- Greater fortitude & Greater defense will have a decent power on Server20 (CS,Crywolf,LoT). But they are still nerfed to around 50% of their normal power from previous editions.
- All mobs/bosses will be adjusted in terms of damage & hp to match the new concept.
- Elves now have 3 different directions to build up:
1. Pure PvM build based on AGI+STR for max dps.
2. PvM-PvP build based on AGI+VIT.
3. PvM-Support build based on AGI+ENE with ice arrow as stun in PvP/PvM and with buffs for CS/Balgass for their teams.

 

Inception - Back to Origins - The server concept remains the same, but with many improvements and new features made to offer an even better balance for all types of players. Inception does represent the starting point of our Community, and will always be a part of it, offering both memories and a great gameplay.

Some bonus Gameplay info:

  • SM, BK, SUMM & ELF receive 3 points per level and 4 points per level after quest (and after level 220 each reset).
  • DL, MG & RF receive 4 points per level.
  • The points after reset won't be burned (they will stay).
  • Maximum of 30 resets divided in 6 stages (will be explained below).
  • Total points at 30 resets for SM, BK, ELF & SUMM: Around 42k.
  • Total points at 30 resets for DL, MG & RF: Around 48k.
  • First reset is at 350, 2nd at 360, 3rd at 370... from 6th reset until 30th reset level required will be 400.
  • On first reset the EXP is linear (same % from level 1-350 at any level). But after 1st reset the exp is dynamic (lower % on lower levels, higher % on higher levels).
    • This is made in order to balance the time spent on high levels vs the time spent on lower levels.
    • So, if on 0rr exp is 100% for level 1-350, on 1+ resets you have like 30% on 0-50 levels, 80% 200-300, 120% 300-350, etc.
  • Quest 3 have low drops - it is hard - expect from few hours to few days to drop your items.
  • ML can be done on any mobs over level 105.
  • Resets cost starts from 40kk and goes up as following:
    • Each extra reset until 5 resets = + 10.000.000 zen per reset.
      • The 5th reset = 90.000.000 zen
    • Each extra reset until 10 resets = + 15.000.000 zen per reset.
      • The 10th reset = 165.000.000 zen
    • Each extra reset until 20 resets = + 30.000.000 zen per reset.
      • The 20th reset = 465.000.000 zen
    • Each extra reset until 30 resets = + 60.000.000 zen per reset.
  • Swamp mobs are boosted in level compared to the rest of default mobs in order to offer the best ML exp from all maps.
  • There is no reset stats on web! So be careful with how you add your points!
    • You can only reset stats with reset fruits farmed ingame (from Old Box 1 & Old Box 2).
  • A balanced Map System to make sure that each type of map (low,mid,high,very high) have all styles (gens,non-pvp,normal).
    • 6 NON-PVP maps: Kalima1, Kalima2, Aida, Crywolf, Karutan2 and Kalima7 where you can only KS.
      • NON-PVP maps have 100% exp and 25% drop.
    • 5 GENS maps: Atlans, Tarkan, Karutan1, Relics and Vulcanus.
      • Gens Maps have +10% exp compared to non-gens maps.
    • All other maps are 100% PVP, with free KS (no ban), free PK (no ban) that can also be improved with Mercenary Squad.
  • PK clear is off, so if you want to PK you must also wait 20-60 minutes to clear and/or you must kill mobs.
  • Swamp is a level 380+ map designed mostly for Master Level, Medusa & Flame farm.
    • You need at least 10 resets to enter Swamp.
  • Kalimas are populated!
  • There is no ARENA (forget about leveling on the same place for 3 months, that's not how MU is supposed to be).
  • Exp will be raised for lower levels anytime we consider (to encourage new players).
     

Info about Stages

Every stage will contain limited access to game features and also a very low exp for the last reset.
The stage will be completed when first 3 players will reach the maximum resets + level.
After the stage is completed the new content will be added and the exp of the prior stage and other lower resets will raise.
After each 'BIG STAGE' the exp is going down for the further resets.


Info about every stage and a part of what you can access on it (there are more things not written):

Stage 1 - 0-10rr - Big Stage:

- 100% GLOBAL EXP [0-10rr]
- Maximum of 8.000 points in a single stat (like you can't put more than 8.000 points to ene or vit or str, etc.)
- Reset costs is raised with 15kk each reset.
- No Quest3 or BC8/CC7/DS7.
- Crywolf event (low-medium possibility to beat Balgass).
- Kanturu event.
- WW.
- Rabbits.
- Goldens (BoK+1 -> BoK+4) - released gradually as people starts to survive them.
- Budge Dragons.

- Old Boxes 1 & 2.
- Kundun.
CS will be from first week but rewards are progressive:
- 1st CS: No rewards
- 2nd CS: LoT access & Erohim access - no ancients in drop.

- 3rd CS: LoT access with ancients in drop & Erohim access.
- 4th CS and onwards: LoT access with ancients in drop & Erohim access & Senior Mix access.

SITE:
- Access to Dealer & Hunter VIP.
- Access to Chaos Machine (on site) only from +9 to +11.
- Access to Add Luck
- Access to Change Name
- Access to Transfer Character
- Access to Change Race(max. 15RR)
- Access to Hide Inventory / Location
- Access to Market but only for 10 items / day.


Stage 1.1 - 5rr - Mini Stage:

When you are 5 resets and level 1 the Stage 1.1 will start and it will have 25% exp from the normal exp, linear exp, no matter the level (compared to 1-4 resets where its lower -> higher %). After the first 3 players will reach level 400 and 5 resets the Stage 1.1 will be over and the stage exp will be boosted to 75% exp from normal exp for everyone and the 0-4 resets exp will also be boosted for newbies with a percent.

The first 3 characters that will end the stage will also win 7 VIP-Days (at your choice from Dealer & Hunter).
The Stage 1.1 will also unlock Mercenary Squad System & BoK+5 Goldens.


Stage 2 - 10rr - Big Stage:

When you are 10 resets and level 1 the Stage 2 will start and it will have 25% exp from the normal exp, linear exp, no matter the level (compared to 1-4 & 6-9 resets where its lower -> higher %). After the first 3 players will reach level 400 and 10 resets the Stage 2 will be over and the stage exp will be boosted to 75% exp from normal exp for everyone, the Stage 1.1 exp will be back to normal and the 0-9 resets exp will also be boosted for newbies with a percent.

The first 3 characters that will end the stage will also win 7 VIP-Days (Professional) and 1x BoK+5 weapon at your choice (only for the class that finished the stage, not different class) + luck + 2 options at your choice.


Apart from the exp, the BIG STAGE also unlocks new content for all players:

- 85% GLOBAL EXP [For 10-20rr, 0-10rr still have 100%].
- Access to Quest 3.
- Access to Swamp (special zone for ML + Hunt Flame of Condors).
- Maximum of 16.000 points in a single stat (like you can't put more than 16.000 points to ene or vit or str, etc.)
- Reset costs is raised with 30kk each reset.
- BC 8 (opened the ML BC).
- DS 7 (opened the ML DS).
- CC 7 (opened th ML CC).
- Old Boxes 3 & 4.
- Imperial Guardian.
- Illusion Temple.

SITE:
- Access to Professional VIP.
- Access to Chaos Machine (on site) from +9 to +12.
- Access to Reset Skill Tree.
- Access to Increase ADD Option.

- Limit of Market items raised to 20 items / day.
- Access to Character Market.


Stage 2.1 - 15rr - Mini Stage:

When you are 15 resets and level 1 the Stage 2.1 will start and it will have 25% exp from the normal exp, linear exp, no matter the level (compared to 1-4, 6-9 and 11-14 resets where its lower -> higher %). After the first 3 players will reach level 400 and 15 resets the Stage 2.1 will be over and the stage exp will be boosted to 75% exp from normal exp for everyone, the Stage 2 exp will be back to normal and the 0-14 resets exp will also be boosted for newbies with a percent.

The first 3 characters that will end the stage will also win 7 VIP-Days (Professional).
The Stage 2.1 will also unlock GGD's.


Stage 3 - 20rr - Big Stage:

When you are 20 resets and level 1 the Stage 3 will start and it will have 25% exp from the normal exp, linear exp, no matter the level (compared to 1-4, 6-9, 11-14 and 16-19 resets where its lower -> higher %). After the first 3 players will reach level 400 and 20 resets the Stage 3 will be over and the stage exp will be boosted to 75% exp from normal exp for everyone, the Stage 2.1 exp will be back to normal and the 0-19 resets exp will also be boosted for newbies with a percent.

The first 3 characters that will end the stage will also win 7 VIP-Days (Professional) and 1x Dark Elf/Nightmare weapon at your choice (only for the class that finished the stage, not different class) + luck + 2 options at your choice.


Apart from the exp, the BIG STAGE also unlocks new content for all players:

- 70% GLOBAL EXP [For 20-30rr, 10-20rr still have 85% and 0-10rr still have 100%].
- Access to Socket items from Raklion mobs.
- Maximum of 27.000 points in a single stat (like you can't put more than 27.000 points to ene or vit or str, etc.)
- Reset costs is raised with 50kk each reset until 25rr, then with 100kk each reset.
- Old Box 5.
- Medusa.

- Selupan.
- Events rewards improvements.

SITE:
- Limit of items on market per day raised to 25 items/day.


Stage 3.1 - 25rr - Mini Stage:

When you are 25 resets and level 1 the Stage 3.1 will start and it will have 25% exp from the normal exp, linear exp, no matter the level (compared to 1-4, 6-9, 11-14, 16-19 and 21-24 resets where its lower -> higher %). After the first 3 players will reach level 400 and 25 resets the Stage 3.1 will be over and the stage exp will be boosted to 75% exp from normal exp for everyone, the Stage 3 exp will be back to normal and the 0-24 resets exp will also be boosted for newbies with a percent.

The first 3 characters that will end the stage will also win 7 VIP-Days (Professional).
The Stage 3.1 will also unlock Wings Protector & Talisman chance from OB5 (for Wings level 4).

This system will make the game more interesting and more skill/build-based (+long term) and also the entire balance of server (Economy, PvP, PvM,etc.) will be adjusted anytime.
Also, the gap between top 30 characters and the rest of the server will be lower.
Also, any person who wants to start after xx days from server start can recover easily (if he plays a lot).

Old Box System & Rare Items

 
There are 5 boxes (Old Box 1, Old Box 2, etc.)
1 is the weakest, 5 is the best.

 
Old Boxes 1-3 can't be: Traded, Moved to Vault, Moved to Store (you can only drop them).
 
- Each Old Box is dropping 1 part from the Rare Sets - Leather (BK, DL, RF), Pad (DW, MG), Vine (ELF), Mistery (SUMM)
- The Rare Sets can be farmed and obtained ONLY from Old Boxes.
- They will be dropped + 15 + LUCK + ADD16 + 4 RANDOM OPTIONS.
- Each char can drop ONLY his class item from Old Boxes.
Example: If a RF will drop an Old Box he can ONLY get Leather item.
Example2: If a MG will drop an Old Box he can ONLY get Pad item (at full set he can change his set to leather if he wants / 1 change maximum per char).

Rare Items can't be: Traded, Moved to Store or Dropped (You can only sell them to shop or deposit on vault).
 
Old Box 1 have 3.5% chance to drop the rare item.
Old Box 2 have 4.5% chance to drop the rare item.
Old Box 3 have 5.5% chance to drop the rare item.
Old Box 4 have 7% chance to drop the rare item.
Old Box 5 have 8.5% chance to drop the rare item.

Old Boxes Drop:

Old Box 1: Ring Exc / Wings LvL 1 (+0...+9) / 10x Invitations Kalima / AGI+VIT Reset Fruits / Rare Helm.
Old Box 2: Pend Exc / Demon / Magic Backpack (Extend Inventory) / 10x Invitations DS / STR+ENE Reset Fruits / Rare Gloves.
Old Box 3: Feather / Crest / Jewel Bundle (10x Bless/Soul/Chaos) / Talisman of Chaos Assembly / Wings Level 2 (Lowest Chance) / 10x Invitations BC / Rare Boots.
Old Box 4: Ancient Tier 1 / Flame of Condor / Jewel Bundle (20x Bless/Soul/Creation/Gemstone) / PoH / 10x Invitations IT / Rare Pants.
Old Box 5: Seeds (DD, HP, REF, EDR, CRIT) / Talisman of Luck (W4) / Broken Horn / Feather of Condor / Jewel Bundle (30x Soul/Life/Harmony) / Rare Armor.

They can be obtained on almost any event from our server (check event rewards on every stage).

Events Info

 
1. Rabbits Invasion:
- 3 times per day (04:45, 12:45, 20:45).
- 18 rabbits per map on 5 maps: Noria, Atlans (1-3), Dungeon (1-3), Elbeland (1-3), Devias (1-4).
- Duration of Rabbits Invasion is 10 minutes.
- 40% chance to get: 1 Bless / 1 Soul / 1 Chaos.
- 60% chance to get: 5.000.000 zen.
- You gain 4 CREDITS per kill.

2. Arena Tournament:
- Every day at 19:50, each day have a limit (0-2rr, 3-6rr, 7-10rr).
- Schedule:
0-2 resets: Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday (you must write /warp pvparena1 to join this one).
3-6 resets: Monday & Friday (you must write /warp pvparena2 to join this one).
7-10 resets: Wednesday & Saturday (you must write /warp pvparena3 to join this one).
- Minimum of 3 players to start, maximum of 40 players to play.
- After 40 deaths you will be eliminated.
- One kill = 12 points, one death = -5 points.
- Fight for 10 minutes and then get ranked + rewarded.
- You will be PK Stage level 2, you can't leave map, you can't make parties, you can't buff other people.
- You will respawn on random coordonates after death.
- After 10 minutes you will be ranked and automatically rewarded with:
1st place: 250 credits.
2nd place: 180 credits.
3rd place: 140 credits.
4th place: 110 credits.
5th place: 90 credits.
6th place: 75 credits.
7th place: 60 credits.
8th place: 40 credits.

3. White Wizards Invasion:
- Every 6 hours (00:30, 06:30, 12:30, 18:30).
- They will spawn on 5 maps: Dungeon, Devias, Noria, Lorencia and Elbeland.
- Duration of WW Invasion is 15 minutes.
- There are both PvP and Non-PvP WW's that are alternating each hour (at 00:45 for example it's a PvP WW, at 06:45 is a Non PvP WW, etc.).
- PvP WW: Free PK near WW(no penalty for killing), while killed player is respawning close to the WW.
- Non PvP WW: Not possible to kill players during this WW, as long as there is still a WW alive on that map, and 8 seconds after.
- WW drops 3 random Jewels (Bless/Soul/Life) + 20% chance to get Old Box 1 and 10% chance to get Old Box 2 between the Jewels.
- Orcs have 10% chance to drop Ring of Wizard, 10% chance to drop 1x Bless/Soul and 80% chance to drop 5.000.000 Zen.
- Orcs are spread on entire map (not near the WW) and you must hunt them as well.
- You gain 15 CREDITS per kill.

4. Chaos Castle:
- Every 3 hours (00:00, 03:00, 06:00, 09:00, 12:00, 15:00, 18:00, 21:00).
- You can join only 3 times per day with the same character.
- You will get points that will be accumulated for WEEKLY CC REWARDS ON SITE (Credits).
- There is a decent drop of jewels on CC5, CC6 and CC7.
- Players that win the CC will get rewards:
CC 1-3: 2 Jewels (Bless/Soul/Life/Creation) + Low chance for Star (Rings/Pends exc). 
CC 4: 25% chance to get Old Box 1, 25% chance to get Old Box 2, 50% chance to get 1x Random Low Tier Ancient.
CC 5: 15% chance to get Old Box 1, 35% chance to get Old Box 2, 50% chance to get 1x Random Low-Mid Tier Ancient + Random Jewels from mobs.
CC 6: 15% chance to get Old Box 4, 35% chance to get Old Box 3, 50% chance to get 1x Random Ancient + Random Jewels from mobs.
CC 7: 25% chance to get Old Box 4, 25% chance to get Old Box 3, 50% chance to get 1x Random Ancient + Random Jewels from mobs.

5. Blood Castle:
- Every 3 hours (01:15, 04:15, 07:15, 10:15, 13:15, 16:15, 19:15, 22:15).
- You can join only 3 times per day with the same character.
- You will get points that will be accumulated for WEEKLY BC REWARDS ON SITE (Credits).
- You can close the BC only when there are maximum 3 minutes left from event.
- Exp on BC is raised with 100%.
- There is a decent drop of jewels if you stay until the end.
- Players that win the BC will get rewards:
BC 1-3: 3x Jewel of Chaos.
BC 4: 3 Jewels (Bless/Soul/Life) + 10% chance to get Old Box 1.
BC 5: 4 Jewels (Bless/Soul/Life) + 10% chance to get Old Box 1 + 10% chance to get Old Box 2.
BC 6: 5 Jewels (Bless/Soul/Life/Creation) + 20% chance to get Old Box 2.
BC 7: 25% chance to get 10b/10s/10life/10c, 40% chance to get Demon, 10% chance to get Angel, 25% chance to get Old Box 3.
BC 8: 40% chance to get 10b/10s/10life/10c, 30% chance to get Demon, 5% chance to get Angel, 15% chance to get Old Box 3, 10% chance to get Old Box 4.

6. Devil Square:
- Every 3 hours (02:15, 05:15, 08:15, 11:15, 14:15, 17:15, 20:15, 23:15).
- You can join only 3 times per day with the same character.
- You will get points that will be accumulated for WEEKLY DS REWARDS ON SITE (Credits).
- You can farm Season 4 Spells (Explosion, Five Shot,etc.) ONLY on DS! (Lower DS-es have lower chance).
- Exp on DS is raised with 100%.
- There is a decent drop of jewels if you stay until the end.
    - DS 6-7 have a very low chance to drop Box of Ancients (that will drop a Random Ancient item).
- DS 7 have a low chance to drop Sphere Level 4.

7. Goldens Invasion:
- Every 4 hours, random minutes (03:xx, 07:xx, 11:xx, 15:xx, 19:xx, 23:xx).
- Duration of Goldens Invasion is 30 minutes.
- There are both PvP and Non-PvP invasions that are alternating each hour (at 3:xx for example it's a PvP invasion, at 3:xx is a Non PvP invasion, etc.).
- PvP Invasions: Free PK near Goldens (no penalty for killing), while killed player is respawning close to the golden.
- Non PvP Invasions: Not possible to kill players during this Invasions, as long as there are still Goldens alive on that map, and 8 seconds after.
- Each BoK has chance to drop higher BoK items as following:
BoK+1: 75% chance for BoK+1 item, 20% chance for BoK+2 item, 5% chance for BoK+3 item.
BoK+2: 75% chance for BoK+2 item, 20% chance for BoK+3 item, 5% chance for BoK+4 item.
BoK+3: 75% chance for BoK+3 item, 20% chance for BoK+4 item, 5% chance for BoK+5 item.
BoK+4: 80% chance for BoK+4 item, 20% chance for BoK+5 item.
BoK+5: 100% chance for BoK+5 item.
- BoK+1 have 20% chance to drop an extra Reset Fruit (AGI/ENE/CMD).
- BoK+2 have 20% chance to drop an extra Reset Fruits (STR/VIT).
- You gain different amount of CREDITS per kill.
- Box of Kundun + 1: 6 Goblins in Noria, 5 Rabbits in Elbeland, 4 Soldiers in Lorencia [also gives 3 CREDITS].
- Box of Kundun + 2: 6 Devils in LostTowers, 5 Knights in Dungeon, 4 Titans in Devias, 4 Vepars in Atlans [also gives 4 CREDITS].
- Box of Kundun + 3: 8 Tantalos in Tarkan, 5 Golems in Aida, 3 Crusts in Icarus [also gives 5 CREDITS].
- Box of Kundun + 4: 5 Satyros in Kanturu, 4 Satyros in Karutan2, 3 Satyros in Karutan1 [also gives 8 CREDITS].
- Box of Kundun + 5: 2 Iron Knight in Raklion, 3 Golden Napins in Swamp, 4 Twin Tale in Relics [also gives 12 CREDITS].

- Special: 1 Budge Dragon in Lorencia, 1 Budge Dragon in Devias,1 Budge Dragon in Noria, 1 Budge Dragon in Elbeland that is dropping Stars (for Rings/Pendants Exc.) [also gives 12 CREDITS].
- Special: 1 Derkon in LostTower, 1 Derkon in Atlans that is dropping 2x random BoK(+1/+5) + 50% chance for extra 1x random BoK (+1/+3) [also gives 15 CREDITS].
- Special: 1 GGD in Raklion, 1 GGD in Vulcanus that is dropping 5 boxes +4/+5 [also gives 20CREDITS].

8. Kanturu Event:
- Rewards from Hands: 2 Jewels (Bless/Soul/Life) and 8% chance to drop Old Box 2.
- Rewards from Nightmare (BOSS): 1x Exc. Weapon (Knight Blade, Platina Staff, etc.) + 40% Chance for Old Box 4 .
- You gain 40 CREDITS per Nightmare kill.

9. Kundun (BOSS):
- 2 times per day (between 07:00 & 13:00 and between 19:00 and 01:00) - random minute/hour between this hours.
- Duration of Kundun is 30 minutes.
- One Kundun will spawn on Kalima6 (PvP Kundun) and one Kundun will spawn on Kalima7 (Non-PvP Kundun).
- The PvP and Non-PvP spawns are alternating each day (one day PvP is between 07:00 and 13:00, the next day is between 19:00 and 01:00).
- Rewards: 2x Random Ancients + 30% chance for Old Box 3.
- There will be spawned an Illusion of Kundun also 1 time per day in Lorencia Circle (Full PvP, no punishments for PK) - JUST FOR FUN.
- Kill anyone on the small circle even if it's your guild mate and be the lucky one who gets the loot at the end.
- The Illusion of Kundun will drop 1 random Low-Mid Tier Ancient.
- The reward can be picked by anyone near circle, no matter who killed the Illusion.
- The Illusion killer will also get 25 credits.
- It will spawn 1 time per day and have the window of 17:00 - 02:00.
- You gain 40 CREDITS per kill.

10. Medusa (BOSS):
- Every 12 hours, at 10:45 and 22:45.
- Duration of Medusa is 30 minutes.
- Rewards: 3 Socket Set Items (or Exc. PS items for RF) with 3 slots (and lower chance for Socket Shields with 3~4 slots) + 30% chance for Old Box 5.
- You gain 55 CREDITS per kill.

11. Selupan (BOSS):
- Every 12 hours from when it is killed.
- Rewards: 4 Socket Set Items with 3 slots and 1 Socket Weapon with 4~5 slots (or Exc. PSS for RF)+ 50% chance for Old Box 5.
- You gain 60 CREDITS per kill.

12. Erohim (BOSS):
- Every 24 hours from when it is killed.
- Rewards: 15% chance to get 1 Hyon Sword / Gywen Bow (for W3) + 25% chance to get 20b/20s/20life/20c + 60% chance to get 10b/10s/10life/10c.

13. Bloody Witch Queen (BOSS):
- She spawns in the darkest holes of Vulcanus, 2 times per day at Random Hour / Minute as following:
1 time between 16:00 and 20:00.
1 time between 01:00 and 05:00.
- Duration of Bloody Queen is 30 minutes.
- She is dropping 2x EXC Last tier Items (GD, DS, etc.) with 1-2 options.
- She also has a 15% chance to drop Old Box 4 and 5% chance to drop Old Box 5.
- You gain 50 CREDITS per kill.

14. Cursed Dragon (BOSS):
- The Dragon is spawning 2 times per day on Elbeland at Random Hour / Minute as following:
1 time between 00:00 and 11:59.
1 time between 12:00 and 23:59.
- Duration of Cursed Dragon is 30 minutes.
- There are both PvP and Non-PvP Dragons that are alternating each hour (at 00:xx for example it's a PvP Dragon, at 06:xx is a Non PvP Dragon, etc.).
- PvP Dragon: Free PK near Dragon (no penalty for killing), while killed player is respawning close to the Dragon.
- Non PvP Dragon: Not possible to kill players during this Dragon, as long as there is still a Dragon alive on that map, and 8 seconds after.
- He is dropping 2x Old Boxes (1-4).
- Smaller Boxes have a higher chance of being dropped from him than the bigger ones.
- Because he was cursed to have 2 heads, the dragon lost his attack-power so even if he is a BOSS, he have a very low attack but it is compensated with a big pool of HP.
- You gain 30 CREDITS per kill.

15. CryWolf Event:
- 2 times per week (Wednesday and Sunday at 21:50).
- Balgass drop: 2x Old Box 4 & 3x PoH that anyone can pick at random locations near Balgass (in 12x12 range).
- Dark Elves drop: 30% chance to drop Old Box 3, 30% chance to drop Exc. Weapons (Knight Blade, Platina Staff,etc.), 40% chance to drop 100.000.000 Zen.
- Bonus 15% EXP for ENTIRE SERVER if you finish the Event.
- You gain 25 CREDITS per Dark Elf kill and 80 CREDITS per Balgass kill (for most damage).

16. Imperial Guardian:
- It announce every time a boss is killed.
- You can join only 2 times per day with the same character.
- It doesn't have any cooldown.
- Drop Rate of invitation pieces is really low.
- Event is hard, you need a good party to finish it.
- You can only join with 1 char/ip in the same time (2 chars if 2nd one is EE).
- Bosses are dropping 10 Jewels (B/S/Life) + 20% chance for Talisman of Chaos Assembly.
- Sunday events are dropping 10 Jewels per Boss, 3 Bosses per event.
- Sunday's Final Boss also have a 100% chance to drop Talisman of Chaos Assembly.

17. Illusion Temple:
- 2 times per day (09:30 and 21:30).
- You can join only 1 time per day with the same character.
- Minimum of Players for Event to start: 4
- You must leave the party in order to be able to join the Event.
Winners of IT 1 can win: 25% 10b/10s 75% Demon/Angel.
Winners of IT 2 can win: 65% 10b/10s ,25% Demon/Angel and 10% Feather/Crest.
Winners of IT 3 can win: 10b/10s/10c/10life and 10% chance for Feather/Crest.
Winners of IT 4 can win: 45% Old Box 3, 45% 10b/10s/10c/10gemstones and 10%  chance for Feather/Crest.
Winners of IT 5 can win: 54% 10gemstones, 40% Old Box 4, 3% Feather of Condor, 3% Old Box 5.
Winners of IT 6 can win: 40% 10JoH, 50% Old Box 4, 5% Feather of Condor, 5% Old Box 5.

18. Bonus System:
- The bonuses will start at 09:00 & 18:00 Server Time with the exception of Sunday when Bonus starts at 19:30 (due to CS).
- Bonus System duration is 1:30 hours. 
- On weekly days (Monday-Friday) Bonus System will increase normal exp with 50% and ML exp with 25%.
- On weekends (Saturday, Sunday) Bonus System will increase normal exp with 100% and ML exp with 50%.

19. Quiz Event:
- The role of this Quiz Event is to encourage players to read and learn about what OldSquad can offer and to learn precious info that can help in their journey here (all info topics).
- The Quiz Event will start randomly 1 time per day between 10:00 and 23:59.
- There are 35 questions per day which can't repeat on the same day but they may appear into other day.
- The question will repeat every 20 seconds, for 3 times, if there is no correct answer after 1 minute it will be canceled and the next question will appear.
- The questions are made by us and are 100% from information of our servers (events,drops,mobs,credits,etc.) - so read everything in order to raise your chance to win on this event.
- You can only answer (win) 2 questions per day from the same IP.
- The answers are mostly simple and they can be either a number, a word, 2 words, yes, no or name of an object from game.
- In order to answer at the quiz you need to write /ans xxx where xxx = the answer that you think the question have.
- You need to write the exact answer in order to win (example 2 resets is different than 2 rr even if it means the same).
- The capital letters doesn't matter so you can write either EViL spIriT or Evil Spirit which will be right in both ways.
- The questions poll is around 250 for the moment but we'll keep adding questions until we reach around 400-450 unique questions.
- Rewards are 1x Jewel of Bless & 1x Jewel of Chaos for each correct answer.

20. OldSquad Golden Months Competition:
https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/1651-osp-weekly-events-monthly-competition-legends-group/

Spots Info

 
  • Except for Noria, Devias and Elbeland, anywhere you see a mob there is a spot for sure (we deleted extra mobs because we didn't want to have overpowered spots by mistake).
  • The number of mobs in spots are 7-8 (some spots have 7 mobs, other spots have 8 mobs).
  • All spots are a mass spawn (not a pointed one) so you must have SM/SUM/EMG or any AoE guy in parties to hold the spots.
  • All the spots from game have been manually reworked.
  • Every map is progressive, this means that the more you move into the map the better the mobs/combinations of mobs will be.
  • Each spot is following a strict pattern of spawn coordonates:
    • For low maps (Devias1-4, Dungeon1-3, Atlans1-2, LostTower1-7) the 7 mobs spots are spawning in 6x6 coords and the 8 mobs spots are spawning in 8x8 coords.
    • For medium maps (Atlans3,Tarkan1-2,Aida1-2,Kanturu1-3) the 7 mobs spots are spawning in 7x7 coords and the 8 mobs spots are spawning in 9x9 coords.
      • Exception: Icarus that have only 5 mobs per spot and mobs are spawning on 6x6 coords.
    • For high maps (Karutan1-2,Crywolf,Relics) the 7 mobs spots are spawning in 8x8 coords and the 8 mobs spots are spawning in 10x10 coords.
  • The number of 8 mobs spots is between 20% and 35% of spots.
  • The 8 mobs spots can't be found at the start of the maps (you need to move and look for them).
  • Mobs can't run from spots for more than 2 coordonates on their own (only if lured by players they can move more).
  • Almost all mobs from game are included in spots (on almost all maps).
  • The distance between spots is minimum of 12 coords (on restricted areas) and minimum of 15 coords on non-restricted areas.
  • All the spots are showing on MINIMAP (TAB)!
  • You can keep the cursor on the spot marked from minimap and it will show you the mobs type from that spot.
    spots.jpg


Spots distribution:

Lorencia - 4 spots - 1 each entrance (bigger ones) + mobs all over map. 
Noria - 3 spots - 1 each entrance (bigger ones) + mobs all over map. 
Elbeland1 - 2 spots - 1 each entrance (bigger ones) + mobs all over map.

Dungeon3 - 9 spots (combinations of monsters).

Devias1 - 11 Worms spots, 8 Hommerd + Ice Monster spots.
Devias2 - 3 Assasin spots, 8 Yeti spots.
Devias3 - 12 Elite Yeti spots.
Devias4 - 6 Elite Yeti spots, 3 Ice Queen spots.
Total: 51 spots.

Atlans1 - 4 Bahamut spots, 5 Bahamut + Vepar spots, 3 Vepar + Valkyrie spots, 2 Valkyrie spots.
Atlans2 - 5 Great Bahamut spots, 4 Silver Valkyrie + Great Bahamut spots, 1 Silver Valkyrie + Hydra spot.
Atlans3 - 11 Lizard spots, 1 Lizard + Hydra spot.
Total: 36 spots.

LostTower1 - 5 Shadow spots, 5 Shadow + Poison Shadow spots.
LostTower2 - 8 Poison Shadow spots.
LostTower3 - 4 Cursed Wizard spots, 5 Cursed Wizard + Death Cow spots.
LostTower4 - 3 Death Cow spots, 4 Death Cow + Devil spots.
LostTower5 - 2 Death King spots, 5 Death King + Devil spots.
LostTower6 - 6 Death King + Death Gorgon spots.
LostTower7 - 3 Death Gorgon spots, 7 Death Gorgon + Death King spots, 4 Death Gorgon + Balrog spots.
Total: 61 spots.

Tarkan1 - 6 Mutant spots, 7 Mutant + Bloody Wolves spots, 3 Bloody Wolves spots, 3 Bloody Wolves + Iron Wheel spots, 2 Iron Wheel spots.
Tarkan2 - 5 Iron Wheel spots, 4 Tantalos spots, 6 Tantalos + Beam Knights spots, 2 Beam Knights spots, 1 Beam Knights + Zaikans spot.
Total: 39 spots.

Aida1 - 4 Death Tree spots, 6 Death Tree + Forest Orcs spots, 4 Forest Orcs spots.
Aida2 - 4 Death Rider spots, 12 Death Rider + Blue Golems spots, 6 Blue Golems spots.
Total: 36 spots.

Icarus - 4 Alquamos spots, 4 Mega Crusts spots, 4 Queen Rainer spots, 2 Drakan spots, 2 Alpha Crusts spots, 1 Alpha Crusts + Phantoms spot.
Total: 17 spots.

Kanturu1 - 7 Splinter Wolves spots, 4 Splinter Wolves + Iron Riders spots, 2 Iron Riders spots.
Kanturu2 - 2 Satyros + Iron Riders spots, 7 Satyros spots, 4 Blade Hunters + Kentauros spots, 4 Gigantis spots, 4 Gigantis + Genociders spots, 2 Genociders spots.
Kanturu3 - 3 Kentauros Warrior + Gigantis Warrior spots, 3 Gigantis Warrior spots, 3 Gigantis Warrior + Genocider Warrior spots, 1 Genocider Warrior spot.
Total: 46 spots. 

Kanturu Relics - 3 Twin Tale spots, 3 Twin Tale + Persona spots, 4 Persona + Dreadfear spots, 2 Dreadfear spots.
Total: 12 spots.

Karutan1 - 6 Venomous Scorpion spots, 6 Venomous Scorpion + Bone Scorpion spots, 2 Bone Scorpion spots, 4 Bone Scorpion + Orcus spots, 7 Orcus + Gollock spots, 6 Gollock spots.
Karutan2 - 4 Crypta spots, 5 Crypta + Crypos spots, 5 Crypos spots, 11 Condra + Narcondra spots.
Total: 56 spots.

Raklion - 2 Ice Walker spots, 2 Ice Walker + Giant Mammoth spots, 2 Ice Giant + Collutin spots, 2 Collutin spots, 2 Collutin + Iron Knight spots.
Total: 10 spots.

Vulcanus - 8 Zombie Fighter spots, 2 Zombie Fighter + Ressurected Gladiator spots, 5 Ressurected Gladiator spots, 1 Ressurected Gladiator + Ash Slaughterer spot, 6 Ash Slaughterer + Blood Assasin spots, 8 Blood Assasin + Cruel Blood Assasin spots, 6 Burning Lava Giant + Ruthless Lava Giant spots.
Total: 36 spots.

Swamp - 1 Sapi-Unus spot, 1 Sapi-Tres spot, 1 Shadow Knight spot, 1 Thunder Napin spot, 1 Sapi-Unus + Sapi-Duo spot, 1 Sapi-Tres + Shadow Pawn spot, 1 Shadow Knight + Shadow Look spot, 1 Thunder Napin + Ghost Napin spot, 1 Sapi-Duo + Blaze Napin spot, 1 Shadow Pawn + Blaze Napin spot, 1 Shadow Look + Blaze Napin spot, 1 Ghost Napin + Blaze Napin spot.
Total: 12 spots (3 on each zone).

LoT - 2 Axe Warrior spots (5 mobs 6x6 range), 2 Lizard Warrior spots (5 mobs 7x7 range), 1 Poison Golem spot (6 mobs, 7x7 range), 1 Fire Golem spot (7 mobs, 8x8 range).
Total: 6 spots.
Note: Poison Golems are similar to Satyros and Fire Golem are similar to Genociders - profit by that.

Crywolf - 4 Werewolf spots, 3 Werewolf + Scout spots, 3 Scout spots.
Total: 10 spots.

Kalima(1-7) - 2 Aegis + Rogue Centurion spots, 2 Blood Soldier + Death Angel spots, 2 Necron + Death Centurion spots, 2 Schriker spots.
Total: 56 spots (8 for each kalima).

Drop Info & Economy System

 

Our Drop, PvM & Economy System are encouraging Active Players but they also help AFK/Casual Players to keep up.

We have increased the Excellent Items drops from Monsters (on most of the maps) so everyone can have access to something to invest in, apart from active players that will have extra Exc. Items from Goldens/Bosses but also will find the desired options much faster than the ones that get from monsters.

What you also need to know is that, on Inception, Zen is an important factor for Economy!

Important note: Due to the fact that we reworked entire economy system and because we can't simulate full maps of players to have real values (as you may know, the more mobs are killed on a map, the more drops it will give), we reserve our right to ADJUST anything from economy during gameplay for the sake of keeping a healthy environment for everyone involved.

This is what we consider the 'order of progression':
- Shop Items.
- Hearts/Silver Medal/Gold Medal Items.
- Exc. Items from Mobs / Exc. Items from Goldens / Low Tier Ancients.
- Mid-High Tier Ancients / High-Tier Exc. from Events/BoK+5.
- End-Tier Exc (GD/DM,etc.) / 380 Set / Socket Set.

There are advantages and disadvantages for any choice, based on your goal and your class (PvP/PvM/Hunt,CS,etc.) but this is how the progression should look. Now, the option chances are different from method to method, and we want to present them as well, as they play an important role in the Progressive Items Evolution.

Items tiers can be seen on the dedicated topic for Ancient/Exc/Medals tiers.

Info about Option Chances:

  • Exc Items (from mobs):
    • Level: 0 only.
    • Luck: 80% chance.
    • Add: Between 0 & 4.
    • Excellent Options: 100% for 1 option.
  • Ancient Items (from mobs/events):
    • Level: 0 only.
    • Luck: 25% chance.
    • Add: Between 0 & 8.
    • Ancient Options: 75% for +5 stamina, 25% for +10 stamina.
  • Common Items (from mobs):
    • Level: Between 1 & 4.
    • Luck: 80% chance.
    • Add: Between 0 & 8.
  • Box of Kundun Items:
    • Level: 0 only.
    • Luck: Between 30% & 60% chance based on Box Level (lower boxes have higher chances).
    • Add: Between 0 & 8.
    • Excellent Options: Between 25% & 50% for 2 options, based on Box Level (lower boxes have higher chances).
  • Hearts & Medals:
    • All items have 40% chance for Luck.
    • All items have chance for Add between 0 & 8 (higher add -> lower chance).
    • Levels:
      • Hearts: Between 9 & 11 for Set Items, between 9 & 11 for Shield/Weapons.
      • Silver Medals: Between 8 & 10 for Set Items, between 8 & 10 for Shield/Weapons.
      • Gold Medals: Between 7 & 9 for Set Items, between 7 & 9 for Shield/Weapons.
  • Events Items:
    • Weapons from Nightmare & Dark Elves:
      • Level: 0 only.
      • Luck: 40% chance.
      • Add: Between 0 & 8.
      • Excellent Options: 65% for 1 option, 35% for 2 options.
    • Exc. Set Items from Bloody Queen:
      • Level: 0 only.
      • Luck: 60% chance.
      • Add: Between 0 & 8.
      • Excellent Options: 40% for 1 option, 60% for 2 options.
    • Socket Items from Selupan & Medusa:
      • Level: 0 only.
      • Luck: 50% chance.
      • Add: Between 0 & 8.
      • Socket Options: 100% for 3 slots (Set Items), 35% for 4 slots (Shields), 35% for 5 slots (Weapons).
    • Rings/Pendants from Stars/Old Boxes:
      • Level: Between 0 & 4.
      • Add: Between 0% & 3%.
      • Excellent Options: 85% for 1 option, 15% for 2 options.
  • Socket Set Items (from Raklion mobs):
    • Level: 0 only.
    • Luck: 20% chance.
    • Add: Between 0 & 4.
    • Socket Options: 100% for 3 slots.
  • Chaos Machine Mixes:
    • Wings Level 1:
      • Level: 0 only.
      • Luck: 40% chance.
      • Add: 0 only.
    • Wings Level 2:
      • Level: 0 only.
      • Luck: 35% chance.
      • Add: Between 0 & 4.
      • Excellent Options: 80% for 0 options, 15% for 1 option, 5% for 2 options.
    • Wings Level 3:
      • Level: 0 only.
      • Luck: 30% chance.
      • Add: Between 0 & 8.
      • Excellent Options: 60% for 0 options, 30% for 1 option, 10% for 2 options.
    • Wings Level 4:
      • Level: 0 only.
      • Luck: 100% chance.
      • Add: Between 0 & 12.
      • Excellent Options: 50% for 1 option, 50% for 2 options.
    • Senior Mix (Guild Master Box):
      • Level: 0 only.
      • Luck: 30% chance.
      • Add: Between 0 & 8.
      • Excellent Options: 65% for 3 options, 35% for 4 options.

Socket System Changes:

In our mission to provide a progressive items system, we had reworked the Socket System to make it less-powerful (it was truly an end-game set, much better than any other options, thus forcing players to ignore other options, making socket their only choice/aspiration) while making it also easier to access and complete:

  • Cross Shield (DL) is now Socket Shield (as it should have been originally).
  • Selupan - Now dropping 3 Socket Set Items + 1 Socket Weapon.
  • Medusa - Now dropping 2 Socket Set Items + Lower chance for Socket Shields.
  • Set Items - 3 slots all.
  • Shields - 3 ~ 4 slots.
  • Weapons - 4 ~ 5 slots.
  • Sphere Max Level: 4 (Vulcanus, DS6-7).
  • Raklion mobs: Low chance to drop, only set items (no weapons/shields) with 3 slots.
  • Removed useless/less-useful seeds from combinations (to make the socket completion faster/easier).
    • Current available seeds (17 from total of 27):
      • Fire:
        • (Level type) Attack/Wizardry Inc.
        • Attack Speed Inc.
        • Maximum Attack/Wizardry Inc.
        • Minimum Attack/Wizardry Inc.
        • Attack/Wizardry Inc.
        • AG Cost Decrease
      • Water:
        • Block Rating Inc.
        • Defense Inc.
        • Shield Protection Inc.
        • Damage Reduction Inc.
        • Damage Reflection Inc.
      • Ice:
        • Skill Attack Inc.
      • Wind:
        • Maximum Life Inc.
        • AG Recovery Inc.
      • Lightning:
        • Excellent Damage Rate Inc.
        • Critical Damage Rate Inc.
      • Earth:
        • Vitality Inc.


Info about Economy Drops:

  • High Drops:
    • Jewel of Bless - Drop starting from Devias to all maps. Higher Mobs = Higher Drop.
    • Jewel of Soul - Drop starting from Devias to all maps. Higher Mobs = Higher Drop.
  • Medium Drops:
    • Jewel of Guardian - Drop only in LoT.
    • Jewel of Chaos - Drop starting from Devias to all maps. Higher Mobs = Higher Drop.
  • Low Drops:
    • Zen - Drop from: Spot Mobs, Rabbits, Dark Elves, Orcs, etc.
    • Gemstone - Drop in Kanturu Relics and Kanturu3.
    • Dark Raven Spirit - Drop only in Kanturu2.
    • Sphere Level 3 - Drop only in Vulcanus.
  • Very Low Drops:
    • Feather & Crest - Drop only in Icarus.
    • Jewel of Life - Drop starting from Tarkan to all maps. Higher Mobs = Higher Drop.
    • Jewel of Creation - Drop starting from Tarkan to all maps. Higher Mobs = Higher Drop.
  • Lowest Drops:
    • Sphere Level 4 - Drop only in Vulcanus and DS7.
    • Dark Horse SpiritDrop only in Kanturu2.
    • Magic Backpack (Extension of Inventory) Drop only in Karutan2.
    • Flame of Condor - Drop only in Swamp.


Hearts/Silver Medals/Gold Medals System:

  • Heart of Love can be farmed on: Devias, Dungeon, Atlans1, LostTower1-4.
  • Silver Medal can be farmed on: Atlans2-3, LostTower5-7, Tarkan1, Aida1, Icarus, Kanturu1&2.
  • Gold Medal can be farmed on: Tarkan2, Aida2, Kanturu2-3, Karutan1-2, Relics.
  • Items tiers from hearts/medals can be seen on the dedicated topic for Ancient/Exc/Medals tiers.


Spells Drops:

  • Most Important Spells - Fireburst, Twisting Slash, Evil Spirits, Lighting Shock, Dark Side, Dragon Roar:
    • Maps: LostTower1-7, Atlans1-2, Dungeon3.
    • Drop: Low-Medium.
  • Season 4 Spells - Innovation, Ignore, Gigantic Storm, Multishot, Explosion, Flame Strike, Ravens, Wiz. Enchance, Recovery:
    • Maps: ONLY in Devil Square (1-7).
    • Drop: Low - DS1-4 have lower drop than DS5-7.
  • Low Tier Spells - Poison, Flame, Teleport, Lightning:
    • Maps: Any mobs between Level 6 & Level 37.
      • Examples: Devias(1-4).
    • Drop: Medium-High.
  • Low-Mid Tier Spells - Hellfire, Inferno, Aqua Beam, Reflection, Sleep, Greater Damage, Greater Defence:
    • Maps: Any mobs between Level 39 & Level 60.
      • Examples: Dungeon3, Losttower1-3, etc.
    • Drop: Medium-High.
  • Mid Tier Spells - Dragon Slasher, Teleport Ally, Greater Fortitude, Electric Spark, Penetration, Death Stab, Summon:
    • Maps: Any mobs between Level 62 & Level 76.
      • Examples: Losttower7, Tarkan1, etc.
    • Drop: Medium.
  • Mid-High Tier Spells - Inc. Health, Berserker, Mana Shield, Cometfall, Critical Damage, Rageful Blow, Ice Arrow, Fire Slash:
    • Maps: Any mobs between Level 79 & Level 88.
      • Examples: Tarkan2, Kanturu1, etc.
    • Drop: Low-Medium.
  • High Tier Spells - Inc. Block, Weakness, Ice Storm, Decay, Nova, Fire Scream:
    • Maps: Any mobs between Level 90 & 112.
      • Examples: Kanturu2 end, Kanturu3, etc.
    • Drop: Low.


Other drops:

  • Starter Ring Level 40:
    • Any item from Heart of Love +9 -> +11.
  • Starter Ring Level 80:
    • Small Wings for own class.
  • Box of Heaven:
    • Bless, Soul, Chaos, Life, Imp, Angel.

Chaos Machine Info

 
  • Devil Square Ticket 1-4: 80%; 5-7: 70%.
  • Blood Castle Ticket 1-5: 80%; 6-8: 70%.
  • Illusion Temple ticket 1,2: 80%; 3,4: 70%, 5,6: 60%.
  • Feather of Condor: 1-60% (60% max rate).
  • Wings lvl 1: 1-90% (90% max rate).
  • Wings lvl 2: 1-90% (90% max rate).
  • Wings lvl 3: 1-40% (40% max rate).
  • Item Upgrades (+10 -> +15 without luck):
    • +10: 65%.
    • +11: 60%.
    • +12: 55%.
    • +13: 50%.
    • +14: 40%.
    • +15: 35%.
      • Luck will add + 20% chance on every upgrade.
        • Dealer & Professional VIP will add + 5% chance on every upgrade.
  • Fruits Mix: 75%.
  • Dino Mix: 50%.
  • DL Pets Mix: 75%.
  • Piece of Horn: 55%.
  • Broken Horn: 45%.
  • Horn of Fenrir: 25%.
  • Gemstone Mix : 85%.
  • Lower Refine Stone Mix: 25%.
  • Higher Refine Stone Mix: 55%.
  • Lower Refine Stone in Item: 40%.
  • Higher Refine Stone in Item: 75%.
  • Jewels rates:
    • Soul: 55%.
    • Life: 60%.
    • Harmony: 70%.
      • Luck will add + 20% chance on Soul.
        • Dealer & Professional VIP will add + 8% chance on Soul, Life and Harmony.

Wings Level 4 System

 
Wings Level 4 Lore:

A long time ago the MU Land was ruled by 2 significant names, Balgass and Kundun, who joined forces with only one objective: Destroying anyone in their path who tried to stand in their way.
But things weren't as simple as they seemed, on paper they should have ruled supreme, but our MU citizens proved to be resourceful in overcoming the threat of these two cruel rulers.
After being defeated multiple times, Balgass decided that Kundun's help alone was not enough for their plans to succeed, so they summoned from the underworld a new and bigger threat than themselves, to aid them in their quest for domination: Selupan
Time passed and Selupan realised that he was much stronger than both Kundun and Balgass, he decided to leave their alliance and create his own. That was the moment when Medusa joined him as a partner, their new goal: Destroying OldSquad World.
But just like Balgass had his own army and Kundun to help him, Selupan had a thirst for power and wanted an army of his own, he used his slaves from Raklion and Medusa's slaves from the Swamp. Then he created 2 new minions to add power to his own army: So came into being the Bloody Witch Queen and the Cursed Dragon which were sent to fight with MU citizens and attack our world while Selupan and Medusa were gathering enough energy and strength to join the battle.
As good always finds a way to triumph over evil, both of their minions were defeated multiple times by our defenders. This couldn't pass unnoticed by Balgass so he realised that Selupan was vulnerable, and he saw his opportunity to regain the throne of Evil had come. As their forces weren't enough to face Selupan alone, they made a compromise and asked our MU citizens for a colaboration.
This colaboration has lead to a pact between Balgass and them, where upon Balgass will summon a new minion called 'Wings Protector' which contains an old and lost artifact that can be used in forging a new tier of Wings for our MU citizens that can help them to finally defeat Selupan forever and grant Balgass and Kundun their supremacy of Evil.
OldSquaders were clever enough to accept and to sign this pact, because they knew that Balgass and Kundun are the lesser of the two evils and would be much easier to defeat in the future, should they attack them again, it made sense to join forces and defeat Selupan and his army. So they signed it and the new Wings tier entered our world!
But, what they didn't know when they signed it, is that it gives both Balgass and Kundun a long period to get stronger than ever, and it's very possible that Balgass and Kundun have a surprise in store for the MU citizens, after the OldSquaders have forged the first wings and defeated Selupan...

Wings Level 4 System:

wings4.gif

To upgrade your Wings level 3 to Wings level 4 you have to pass a kinda big challenge.
Firstly, just like for wings level 3 with feather of condor, you need to mix a special item before mixing the wings level 4 themselves.
There are 3 special items: Goat Statue, Hawk Statue and Oak Charm.
Goat Statue is needed if you want to upgrade Wings level 4 for: BK,SM,MG
Hawk Status is needed if you want to upgrade Wings level 4 for: DL and RF
Oak Charm is needed if you want to upgrade Wings level 4 for: ELF and SUM
 
How you can make this special items? 

You need to mix the following things at Chaos Goblin in Noria:
- 1x Old Box 3
- 1x Old Box 4
- 1x Old Box 5
- 1x Chaos
- 5x Creation
- 1x 30b Bundle
- 1x 30s Bundle
- 1x Weapon 380 +15 +Add16 (No Explosion Blade / Sylph Wind Bow)
- 400kk zen

You have 50% chance to obtain a random special item (from Goat Statue, Hawk Statue and Oak Charm) and 50% to fail and lose everything.

After you acquire the idol/charm that you are interested for your own upgrade the next hard part is coming:
You need to acquire a Talisman of Luck, which is an old artifact that is dropped by the new minion Wings Protector.
Wings Protector is a kinda-weak minion from the new army of Selupan and Medusa (even weaker than Cursed Dragon) but it's a sneaky one!
He is spawning ONLY 1 time per day and ABSOLUTELY random as time (but 70% of times from 12:01 PM 23:00 PM and 30% of times from 23:01 PM to 11:59 am).
It will always announce when it is spawning and also when it is killed / when he retreat.
It will stay 1 hour after he is spawned.
He can spawn on both Vulcanus and Raklion and it won't be specified on the announcement with a random spawn on one of the maps.

After you defeat him and acquire your Talisman of Luck you can proceed with the next and last step which is the Wings Level 4 Upgrade Mix.

Note: You can also obtain Talisman of Luck from Old Box 5 with a low chance.

You need to mix the following things at Chaos Goblin in Noria:
- Idol/Charm (depends on what wings level 4 you want).
- Wings Level 3 +12+Add16 (your class wings, if you mix SUM wings3 you will get SUM wings4, if you mix ELF wings3 you will get ELF wings4, etc.)
- 2x 30b Bundle
- 2x 30s Bundle
- 1x 30harmony Bundle
- 1x Chaos
- 1x 10creation Bundle
- Talisman of Luck
- 1000kk zen

You have 100% chance to succeed with the upgrade!

!!! Talisman of Luck and all Wings Level 4 are not tradeable/usable into web warehouse -> Personal work and 'achievement'.

Attention again:
If you mix Charm and W3 Elf you will gain W4 Elf.
If you mix Hawk Idol and W3 RF you will gain W4 RF.
Conclusion: It's an upgrade of your old wings.

Info about Wings Level 4:

- W4 can be equipped only by chars with Quest level 3 made.
- W4 starts with 60% dmg and 60% absorb at +0 and grows only by 1% per level (at +9 are the same as W3 + 15).
- Increase defense by Level * 10 compared to W3 of Level * 4 and starting with 15 bonus def (at +9 it have 150 def compared to 126 of W3 + 15).
- Options from life are +6 +12, +18, etc. compared to +4, +8, +12 of W3 (dmg, wizz and deff bonuses only - recovery is the same).
- W4 have +2% chance for Ignore, Ref and Complete Life compared to W3's 5%.
- W4 will always come with at least 1 option of this 3 on any MIX, with a maximum of 2 options (75% for 1 option, 25% for 2 options).

 

Castle Siege System (Unique System)

 
  • Castle Siege is every Sunday at 17:00 Server Time.
  • Register period is between Monday and Wednesday (at 00:59) - from website it is until Thursday.
  • Sign of Lord period is between Wednesday (at 01:00) and Saturday (at 00:59).
  • You can register both ingame (on Valley of Loren) or on SITE (as GM of the alliance).
  • Friendly Fire is active (15% of damage goes to allies also).
  • After registering the crown, defensive team must go outside of the room and re-enter it
    • So you don't have to press CTRL to attack.
  • Crown is with accumulated time.
  • Every 3 seconds while the GM is outside of the room he will lose 1 second from the accumulated time.
  • Every FAIL of accumulating the crown will cost you -1 second of the accumulated time.
    • Example: you lose a switch, you miss-click again on the crown, etc.
  • Crown switches are not in the center of square so they are harder to be kept.
  • Minimum requirements in order to have a chance at CS: GM-DL-TANK + 2 TANKS (DL/BK) for SWITCHES.
  • Normal CS gameplay is the same (get switches, register crown, etc.) but the CS is won by the Team with the most Points.
    • At the end of CS, the team with most points win (doesn’t matter if the Team is attacking at the end, it will still win).
  • 15 minutes after CS starts (at 17:15) the initialization of the system will start.
    • Starting from 17:15, the Team that is having the Defender status at CS will get Points for each second they remain Defenders.
    • If the defenders lose the crown to attackers, the new defenders will start to earn Points. 
      • Basically any Team that have Defender status will earn Points for each second they are Defenders. 
        • The only rule to earn the points is that ALLY GM must be ONLINE and on CS map, else the Points won’t raise.
  • In order to offer a "COME-BACK" option for all participants (so CS won't be over in 1 hour of 1 guild holding the Defender status), the Points gained per second are increased progressively as CS goes on:
    • Between 17:15 & 17:59 Defenders gain 1 Point per second.
    • Between 18:00 & 18:20 Defenders gain 2 Points per second.
    • Between 18:21 & 18:45 Defenders gain 3 Points per second.
    • Between 18:46 & 19:00 Defenders gain 5 Points per second.
  • Apart from the Defender Points, killers can also contribute to their team by KILLING enemies on the crown room (ONLY crown room and only enemies, allies kills won’t give you points):
    • TANK (char with more than 40% of points into VIT, exception is the VRF) kill  = 25 Points
    • Ally GM kill = 80 Points
    • Rest of players = 4 Points
  • Every 3 minutes a global message will show up to announce current Points for all Teams involved at CS. Players can also use /score command anytime they want to check the Points situation.

Other CS Info:

- Teleport of SM disabled near Switch Crowns (5x5 space).
- Mana Shield, Sweal, Reflect, Fitness, DSR buff, etc. have a standard duration of 60 seconds (ONLY on CS server).
- Defenders spawn location is between the end of the bridge and middle of 1st gates and 2nd gates.
- Battle Master skill (stun) duration is 20 seconds.
- DL with Dark Horse can't be moved while registering the Crown. 
Also all classes on Fenrir can't be moved while registering the Crown.
- Sleep duration is maximum 5 seconds.
- Elf buff duration is 120 seconds.

For winners:

- Land of Trials access (with 6 spots) where Ancients are dropping (low rate) and JoG's are dropping (medium rate).
Entrance level in Valley: Level 200.
- Erohim access.
- Lord mix access (1 per day, 2x Guild Master box per Mix).
Guild Master box can be traded, and based on which character is dropping it, he will receive 1x 380 exc. item (DK, VM, etc. based on his class, with 30% chance for luck and with 3-4 options).
Info: This Guild Master box is 'forcing' GM's to make choices based on CS performances of their players, so they can choose who to receive what directly, instead of pure luck with 5x elf items in a row wasting jewels and etc.
Example: If a BK will drop the Game Master box, he will receive DK item, DL will receive Sunlight item, etc.
- GLORY! 

 

 
 

Extra Info Topics:

Special / Hot Features that you should KNOW: Click Me
Server RULES: Click Me
Info about CREDITS: Click Me
Everything about Characters Builds, Info & Buffs Formulas: Click Me
Info about PvP System: Click Me
Info about Medals, Excellent & Ancient Tiers: Click Me
Info about Event Levels Entries (custom): Click Me

+ Many, many, many other things!


Let's bring MU Online to the next level!

 


"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Extra Info Topics:

Special / Hot Features that you should KNOW: 
Server RULES: 
Info about CREDITS: 
Everything about Characters, Buffs & Formulas: 
Info about PvP System: 
Info about Medals, Excellent & Ancient Tiers: 
Info about Event Levels Entries (custom):

forgot links

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

Extra Info Topics:

Special / Hot Features that you should KNOW: 
Server RULES: 
Info about CREDITS: 
Everything about Characters, Buffs & Formulas: 
Info about PvP System: 
Info about Medals, Excellent & Ancient Tiers: 
Info about Event Levels Entries (custom):

forgot links

We'll continue to update/release info topics for Inception during this days so keep an eye on forum!


"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there. very glad that you removed non-pvp status from some maps where the main pvp and events happens every day(ohh we made around 15-20 topics about that on last NONrr edition😂_)but what about  summon pk players  ? for full pvp experience you should change it to normal(we tried to explain that till NONrr edition ends... same old problem you kill somebody at the evemt and you are in cage basicly cuz you can exp only in bc/ds and you are fucked for 2-3-4 hours depends how many you kill, but this is a event for items pvp should presist) if the summon for pk players not gonna happen on your servers there is solution that might work -  you can set a fixed time for goldens spawn for example 9:00/13:00/18:00/23:00 something like that.. and when the goldens spawn to set every golden location in to a pvp location for 30-60 minutes(again i dont know how they do that but that works), i saw that on a russian server once and every1 was happy

you have to understand that game loses the strategic value without pvp,summon, fights when box is on the ground, emotions and e.t.c, people get bored quickly

oldsquad made a very quality servers and i hope one day we will come to the conclusion that there will be a really full pvp server☝️ where not quantity but quality and team play wins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NyashMyash said:

Hi there. very glad that you removed non-pvp status from some maps where the main pvp and events happens every day(ohh we made around 15-20 topics about that on last NONrr edition😂_)but what about  summon pk players  ? for full pvp experience you should change it to normal(we tried to explain that till NONrr edition ends... same old problem you kill somebody at the evemt and you are in cage basicly cuz you can exp only in bc/ds and you are fucked for 2-3-4 hours depends how many you kill, but this is a event for items pvp should presist) if the summon for pk players not gonna happen on your servers there is solution that might work -  you can set a fixed time for goldens spawn for example 9:00/13:00/18:00/23:00 something like that.. and when the goldens spawn to set every golden location in to a pvp location for 30-60 minutes(again i dont know how they do that but that works), i saw that on a russian server once and every1 was happy

you have to understand that game loses the strategic value without pvp,summon, fights when box is on the ground, emotions and e.t.c, people get bored quickly

oldsquad made a very quality servers and i hope one day we will come to the conclusion that there will be a really full pvp server☝️ where not quantity but quality and team play wins

PK Punishments & Allowance

  • If you are PK you can:
    • Be summoned by a DL (if it is not on the same IP with you).
    • Teleport to most of the Maps via Web Site (But with a much higher cost of Zen).
  • Punishments:
    • You can't use Shops if you are PK.
    • You can be attacked on Non-PvP maps.
    • You have specific Kill Limits based on the map where you currently are.
    • You can't join LoT if you are PK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...