Jump to content
Important News
  • Register now to gain full access !
  • Recruiting Session : HERE
  • Full Info about Server : HERE
  • Full Info about Credits : HERE
  • Server Rules : HERE
  • Announcements

    • Gion

      OldSquad Golden Months Ranking   07/31/2017

      This is the rankings topic for OS Points of the second edition (01 August- 31 August).It will be updated every 1-5 days.   Prizes for this month : 1st place : Golden Fenrir + Legends Group + 2 Talismans 2nd place : 4 Seeds in Sphere at choice 3rd place : 100b 100s Any players that reach 40+ OSP but isn't in Top3 : 40b 40s   Attention : The points you are getting from ingame weekly events will only be given to the name of the participant character (if you want points on your main character you come with your main character at events).Exception : Fist Fight event where the name where the points go will be the qualified character name. For the forum tasks/methods of gaining OS Points you must also specify the ingame character to get the points. More info about this competition here :    Rankings : Ciello - 217 OSP Dizia - 193 OSP marvel10 - 180 OSP
      AlezJaja - 115 OSP
      MichaeL21 - 105 OSP
      Deelis - 95 OSP
      Arioch - 93 OSP
      Klean - 80 OSP
      Puffs - 60 OSP
      Xtra - 55 OSP
      Blackmill - 55 OSP
      Juan23 - 55 OSP
      Defecta - 55 OSP
      Violence - 40 OSP
      ThunderBR - 35 OSP
      RageBunny - 35 OSP
      AnaM - 35 OSP
      Hagen - 35 OSP
      degre - 30 OSP
      FastUP - 25 OSP
      zile - 25 OSP
      AbraDaB - 25 OSP
      Chip - 20 OSP
      Pasiterek - 20 OSP
      AEthelfled - 15 OSP
      Vengeance - 15 OSP
      tatatat - 15 OSP
      FreeWorld - 10 OSP
      Puffs - 10 OSP
      Jori56 - 10 OSP
      iubi - 10 OSP
      Weedow - 10 OSP
      Gore - 10 OSP
      Babs - 10 OSP
      Beren - 10 OSP
      raubik - 10 OSP
      magikguy - 10 OSP
      rigaro - 10 OSP
      RespecT - 10 OSP
      MisterWeed - 5 OSP
      Sterben - 5 OSP
      Teranu - 5 OSP
      ProtoType - 5 OSP
      Vega - 5 OSP
      Surubel - 5 OSP
      Muddy - 5 OSP
      GigiFast - 5 OSP
      ZoliRF - 5 OSP
      MOBIUS - 5 OSP
      FreakyRF - 5 OSP
      Sonic - 5 OSP
      Catalin - 5 OSP
      WereWolf - 5 OSP
      KilerQueen - 5 OSP
      MDMA - 5 OSP
      TotoRiina - 5 OSP
      Savage - 5 OSP
      RippErDK - 5 OSP
      Guzzbrah - 5 OSP
      ToothFairy - 5 OSP
      Pwned - 5 OSP
      ZLATAN - 5 OSP
      MetsisDL - 5 OSP
      ChicBuff - 5 OSP
      Bado - 5 OSP
      Zirael - 5 OSP
      Aspire - 5 OSP
      Okabe - 5 OSP
      Legalize - 5 OSP
      Tzunade - 5 OSP
      Bloodless - 5 OSP
      RespecTiT - 5 OSP
ADMIN

Official information (many details about server)

Recommended Posts

We are glad to present you full information about our server.

We will update this topic and try to gather almost all things about OldSquad MU, so if you want to know what you can do or get in our server it is recommended to read the entire post !

Why to choose US ?

 

 This is a REAL STABLE SERVER - In 5 months I don't know if there were more than 3-4 disconnects apart from updates.
- This is a REAL LONG TERM SERVER - Proved on last edition that lasted 8 months while started with only 250-300 online and where last 3 months there were only 50-80 online.
- This is a REAL PLAY2WIN SERVER - I didn't really saw until now any top server that doesn't sell items (webshop) or have cashshop for 3x seals (like 400% exp), panda pets and other shits.And when I say PLAY2WIN, many top players can confirm if they spended more than first VIP donations to be on top (Bojsie,BigBrother,Midnight,Tsubyke,etc.) - credits are very easy to be farmed without donating anything but again, you must PLAY for that.
- This is a REAL PROFESSIONAL SERVER - Minimum level of bugs, configured in a smart & professional way, etc.
- This is a REAL DEDICATED PROJECT - Yes, we aren't here for money, we are here to make a REAL COMMUNITY for this shitty game that eaten our childhood.We aren't opening and closing servers each month just for money, we aren't changing name of servers just to "refresh" reputation.We are OldSquad.We are here to stay.
- This is one of the very few servers where the Administrator (in this case, me - sometimes SoulSet) is actually supporting any player with any request in the fastest time possible (starting from instant to maximum 1 day - there are some exceptions when I am very busy or I am not home at all but meh).
- This is one of the very few servers where the Administrator (in this case, me) is actually listening to players suggestions / opinions and is fighting hard to touch anything (good) that players are coming with.
- This is the ONLY SERVER where you find an UNIQUE GAMEPLAY  - apart from all the normal boring gameplays - that is constantly improving and adjusting to players needs.
- This is one of the very few servers that DOESN'T HAVE FAKE ONLINE players : If you check many top servers, they doesn't even show online players on site, neither entire top 100 players.This is because they are using artificially online count that is boosted into site, and they doesn't show online players so people can't check if it's real or not.Almost all top servers are doing that just to attract players.
Furthermore, we are one of the few servers that doesn't run OFF-ATTACK/OFF-STORES just to increase the player count with BOTS and also one of the few servers that have a limit of ACC/IP (3 first month, now 4 until the end).

Basic Info

 

- Season 6 Ep. 3 CUSTOM.
- Maximum 30 Resets and 1 Grand Reset.
- Dynamic Low Exp [15-25x].
- Exp Boosted for 1-12 resets - to help newbies to catch up, first resets have the biggest boost while the last 9-10-11-12 the lowest.
- 35% Drop.
- Party Exp System (Solo = Lowest exp, Full Party = Highest exp, Perfect Party = +5% exp).
- All events working with nice rewards.
- No alliances allowed (now) - Normally max 2 guilds in an alliance.
- Max 25 players in a guild (now) - Normally max 40-50 players.
- Elf Soldier buff until level 300.
- Maximum of 3 accounts on same IP on first month, now it's max 4 acc per IP until the end.
- Shops for a low exp server.
- Maximum of 9 HP pots stack and 50 mana pots stack (for PVP and PVM experience).
- Create Guild at level 200.
- Create DL,MG,RF at level 200.
- Create SUM at level 1.
- Reconnect system fully working.
- No WebShop, no CashShop, only VIP System & WebCredits for Premium Modules.
- Helper from level 1.

Gameplay Info

 

OldSquad is going to offer you a nice & unique experience with build-base, dual stats, very interesting PvM and echilibrated PvP for all classes, that can satisfy any kind of player (passive,farmer,pvp-lover,afk-er,competitive,etc.).

We are introducing for the first time into MU Online World a brand new GAMEPLAY based on a progressive style with 3 BIG STAGES !

Some bonus gameplay info's :

- SM,BK,SUMM,ELF receive 3 points per level and 4 points per level after quest (and after level 220 each reset).
- DL,MG,RF receive 4 points per level.
- The points after reset won't be burned (they will stay).
- Maximum of 30 resets divided in 3 stages [will be explained below].
- Total points at 30 resets for SM,BK,ELF,SUMM : Around 42k.
- Total points at 30 resets for DL,MG,RF : Around 48k.
- First reset is at 350, 2nd at 360, 3rd at 370... from 6th reset until 30th reset level required will be 400.
- Grand Reset at 30 resets for 8000 bonus points + 2500 credits. [Maximum of 1 GR].
- Quest have low drops and Quest level 3 is really hard.
- Kalimas are populated !
- 5 NON-PVP maps : Aida (1,2), Crywolf, Kalima5, Kalima7 and Karutan1 where you can only KS.
- NON-PVP maps have 85% EXP and 35% DROP from the total EXP and DROP.
- 5 Gens maps : Atlans, Vulcanus, Swamp, Raklion and Relics.
- All other maps are 100% PVP , with free KS (no ban), free PK (no ban).
- PK clear is off, so if you want to PK you must also wait 30-60 minutes to clear and/or you must kill mobs.
- There is no ARENA (forget about leveling on the same place for 3 months, that's not how MU is supposed to be).
- Master level is easy at the start and harder after some levels/stages.
- Exp will be raised for lower resets/levels anytime we consider (to encourage new players).

Info's about our STAGES:

- Every stage will contain limited access to game features and also limit of resets [10,20 and 30].
- The stage will be completed when a player will reach the maximum resets + level.
- In the next day when the stage is completed the next stage features will be introduced and also a countdown of 7 days until the reset limits will be upgraded.

Example :
On 15 January ADMIN is the first player to make 10 resets and level 400 and complete the Stage 1.
On 16 January the features from Stage 2 will be introduced and there will be a countdown of 7 days until the limit of resets will be modified to 20.
On 23 January the limit also upgraded from 10 resets to 20 resets.

On 25 February Gion is the first player to make 20 resets and level 400 and complete the Stage 2.
On 26 February the features from Stage 3 will be introduced and there will be a countdown of 7 days until the limit of resets will be modified to 30.
On 5 March the limit is also upgraded from 20 resets to 30 resets.
[Finish example].

Info's about every stage and a part of what you can access on it (there are more things not written) :

Stage 1 [0-10rr] :

- 100% GLOBAL EXP [0-10rr]
- Wings level 1,2
- Limit of 3 accounts per IP
- Maximum of 30 players in a guild (same for DL-GM)
- Maximum of 8.000 points in a single stat (like you can't put more than 8.000 points to ene or vit or str, etc.)
- Reset costs : 100.000.000 zen
- BC 1-7
- DS 1-6
- CC 1-6
- Crywolf event (low-medium possibility to beat Balgass)
- Kanturu event
- WW
- Rabbits
- Goldens (1-5) + 1 budge dragon (no GGDs)
- Arena Tournament [0-10 resets]
- OldBoxes 1,2
- Kundun
CS will be from first week but for 1st CS :
- No access to Erohim
- No access to Senior
- Very low drop of ancients in lot
(so for the first CS there will be only FUN,Low drops of ancients,JoGs, safe spots to exp but no erohim, no senior)
SITE:
- Access to VIP1
- Access to ResetStats
- Access to Chaos Machine (on site) only from +9 to + 11
- Access to AddLuck
- Access to Change Name
- Access to Transfer Character
- Access to Hide Inventory / Location
- Access to Market but only for 5 items / day.
Rewards for events :
- CC4 : 30% chance of OldBox1, CC5 : 30% chance of OldBox2, CC6 : 30% chance of OldBox2 between default rewards
- BC4,5 have 8% chance of OldBox1 , BC6 have 8% chance of OldBox2, BC7 have 15% chance of OldBox2 between default rewards
- DS1-4 : Very low chance of dropping OldBox 1, DS5-7 Very low chance of dropping OldBox2 along with s4 spells
- WW : 25% chance of OldBox 1 between default rewards
- Rabbits : 25% chance of 1 JwL (Bless/Soul/Chaos)
- Dark Elves : 20% chance to get OldBox2 between default rewards
- Balgass : 100% chance to get 1 PoH
- Participating players (crywolf) : 2 jewels (bless/soul) each
- Maya hands : 2 jewels per hand and 10% chance to drop OldBox2 between 2 jewels
- NightMare : 100% chance to get 1 exc weapon like platina,kundun,kb,etc.
- Kundun : 30% chance to drop OldBox 2 between 3 ancients
- Arena Tournament : 300 credits 1st place + HoF badge, 150 credits 2nd place, 100 credits 3rd place

Stage 2 [11-20rr] :
[Access to all things from Stage 1 + next things:]

- 80% GLOBAL EXP [For 10-20rr, 0-10rr still have 100%]
- Access to Quest3
- Access to Swamp (special zone for ML + Hunt Flame of Condors)
- Limit of 4 accounts per IP
- Maximum of 35 players in a guild (same for DL-GM)
- Maximum of 16.000 points in a single stat (like you can't put more than 16.000 points to ene or vit or str, etc.)
- Reset costs : 200.000.000
- Wings level 3
- BC 8 (opened the ML BC)
- DS 7 (opened the ML DS)
- CC 7 (opened th ML CC)
- Crywolf event (medium possibility to beat Balgass)
- Goldens(1-5) + 2 budge dragons + 3 GGD's
- Arena Tournament 11-20 resets
- OldBoxes 3,4
- Medusa (for socket weapons)
SITE:
- Access to VIP2
- Access to Dual Stats
- Access to Chaos Machine (on site) only from +9 to + 12
- Access to Reset SkillTree
- Access to Change Race
- Access to Buy Zen
- Access to Market but only for 10 items / day.
- Access to Character Market
Rewards for events :
[Read info's about every event reward updated to the current stage after this spoiler]


Stage 3 [21-30rr] :
[Access to all things from Stage 1 and Stage 2 + next things:]

- 60% GLOBAL EXP [For 20-30rr, 10-20rr still have 80% and 0-10rr still have 100%]
- Access to Raklion (special zone for LVLup + hunt sockets + Selupan)
- Maximum of 40 players in a guild (same for DL-MG)
- Maximum of 27.000 points in a single stat (like you can't put more than 27.000 points to ene or vit or str, etc.)
- Reset costs : 400.000.000 zen
- Crywolf event (high possibility to beat Balgass)
- Goldens (1-5) + 3 budge dragons + 5 GGD's
- Arena Tournament 11-30 + Arena Tournament Grand Reset
- OldBox 5
- Selupan (for socket items)
SITE:
- Access to AddLuck for wings level 3
- Access to Chaos Machine (from +9 to + 12)
- Access to Market for 20 items/day.
Rewards for events :
[Read info's about every event reward updated to the current stage after this spoiler]

NOTE : After each stage all bosses and mini bosses will be nerfed !
NOTE2 : After each stage global experience will go down a little !

This system will make the game more interesting and more skill/build-based (+long term) and also the entire balance of server (Economy,PvP,PvM,etc.) will be adjusted anytime.
Also the gap between top 30 characters and the rest of the server will be lower.
Also any person who want to start after xx days from server start can recover easy(if he plays a lot).

OldBox System & Rare Items

 

There are 5 boxes (Old Box 1, Old Box 2, etc.)
1 is the weakest, 5 is the best.
Each Old Box is dropping 1 part from the Rare Sets - Leather(BK,DL,RF),Pad(DW,MG),Vine(ELF),Mistery(SUMM) -
The Rare Sets can be farmed and obtained ONLY from Old Boxes.
They will be dropped + 15 + LUCK + ADD16 + 3 RANDOM OPTIONS.
Each char can drop ONLY his class item from Old Boxes.
Example : If a RF will drop an Old Box he can ONLY get Leather item.
Example : If a MG will drop an Old Box he can ONLY get Pad item (at full set he can change his set to leather if he wants / 1 change maximum per char).
Rare Items can't be : Traded,Moved to Vault,Moved to Store or Dropped (You can only sell them to shop).
Old Box 1,2,3 can't be : Traded, Moved to Vault, Moved to Store (You can only drop them).

Old Box 1 & 2 have 5% chance to drop the rare item.
Old Box 3 have 8% chance to drop the rare item.
Old Box 4 have 10% chance to drop the rare item.
Old Box 5 have 15% chance to drop the rare item.

What Old Boxes are dropping :
Old Box 1 : Ring Exc / 1 Harmony / 1 Creation / 1 JoG / Magic Backpack (Extend Inventory) / 10x Invitations Kalima / Rare Helm (MG can't drop rare item).
Old Box 2 : Pend Exc / Demon / Angel / Wings LvL 1 / 10x Invitations DS / Rare Gloves (RF can't drop rare item).
Old Box 3 : Horn Fragment / Feather / Crest / Jewel Bundle (10x Bless/Soul) / Talisman of Chaos Assembly / Sphere5 / 10x Invitations BC / Rare Boots.
Old Box 4 : Ancient Tier 1 , Flame of Condor , 10x Gemstones / 10x Life / 10x Creation / Talisman of Chaos Assembly / Broken Horn / Rare Pants.
Old Box 5 : Seeds (DD,HP,REF,SD,EDR,CRIT), Wings LvL 3 (Lowest Chance), Feather of Condor, 20x Harmony / Rare Armor.

- They can be obtained on almost any event from our server (check event rewards on every stage).

Events Info

 

1. Rabbits Invasion :
- 3 times per day (07:00, 15:00, 23:00).
- 22 rabbits per map on : Atlans (1-3), Dungeon (1-3), Elbeland (1-3), Devias (1-4).
- 35% chance to get 1 Jewel (Bless/Soul/Life/Chaos/Gemstone).
- 65% chance to get : 4.000.000 zen
- You gain 3 CREDITS per kill.

2. Arena Tournament :
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 20:15, each day have a limit [0-5rr, 0-10rr, 11-20rr, 11-30rr]
- Schedule :
0-5rr : Friday
0-10 rr : Saturday
11-20 rr : Sunday
11-30 rr : Thursday (you must write /warp pvparena to join this one)
- You must press M and warp into the specified Arena (depends on what day it is) and warp with 5 minutes before.
- Minimum of 3 players to start, maximum of 30 players to play.
- After 25 deaths you will be eliminated.
- One kill = 10 points, one death = -4 points.
- Fight for 10 minutes and then get ranked + rewarded.
- You will be PK Stage level 2, you can't leave map, you can't make parties, you can't buff other ppl.
- You will respawn on random coords after death.
- After 10 minutes you will be ranked and automatically rewarded with :
1st place : 300 credits + HoF Badge
2nd place : 150 credits
3rd place : 100 credits
4th place : 80 credits
5th place : 60 credits
6th place : 40 credits

3. White Wizard Invasion :
- Every 6 hours (00:45, 06:45, 12:45, 18:45).
- They will spawn on Devias, Noria, Lorencia and Elbeland.
- WW drops 4 random Jewels (Bless/Soul/Harmony) + 20% chance to get Old Box 1 and 15% chance to get Old Box 2 between 4 Jewels.
- You gain 10 CREDITS per kill.

4. Chaos Castle :
- Every 6 hours (00:15, 06:15, 12:15, 18:15).
- You will get points that will be accumulated for WEEKLY CC REWARDS ON SITE (Credits).
- Players that win the CC will be rewarded with :
CC 1-3 : 2 Jewels (Bless/Soul/Life).
CC 4 : 30% chance to get Old Box 1, 70% chance to get Random Ancient.
CC 5 : 30% chance to get Old Box 2, 70% chance to get Random Ancient + Random Jewels from mobs.
CC 6 : 65% chance to drop 10b/10s and 35% chance to drop Old Box 3 + Random Jewels from mobs.
CC 7 : 50% chance to drop 10b/10s, 25% to drop Old Box 3 and 25% to drop Old Box 4 + Random Jewels from mobs.

5. Blood Castle :
- Every 6 hours (02:30, 08:30, 14:30, 20:30).
- You will get points that will be accumulated for WEEKLY BC REWARDS ON SITE (Credits).
- Exp on BC is raised with 50%.
- Players that win the BC will be rewarded with :
BC 1-3 : 2 Chaos
BC 4 : 3 Jewels (Bless,Soul,Life) + 10% chance to get Old Box 1 between 3 Jewels.
BC 5 : 3 Jewels (Bless,Soul,Life) + 10% chance to get Old Box 2 between 3 Jewels.
BC 6 : 5 Jewels (Bless/Soul/Life) + 15% chance to get Old Box 3 between 5 Jewels.
BC 7 : 40% chance to get 10b/10s, 30% chance to get Demon, 20% chance to get Angel, 10% chance to get Old Box 4.
BC 8 : 40% chance to get 10b/10s, 20% chance to get Demon, 20% chance to get Old Box 3, 20% chance to get Old Box 4.

6. Devil Square :
- Every 6 hours (04:15, 10:15, 16:15, 22:15).
- You will get points that will be accumulated for WEEKLY DS REWARDS ON SITE (Credits).
- You can farm Season 4 Spells (Explosion,Five Shot,etc.) ONLY on DS ! (Lower DS-es have lower chance).
- Exp on DS is raised with 50%.
- DS 5,6,7 have now a very low chance of dropping ancient items.
- DS7 have chance to drop Sphere 5.

7. Golden Invasion :
- Every 3 hours, random minutes (02:xx, 05:xx, 08:xx, 11:xx, 14:xx, 17:xx, 20:xx, 23:xx)
- You gain different amount of CREDITS per kill.
- Box of Kundun + 1 : 12 Goblins in Noria [also gives 2 CREDITS].
- Box of Kundun + 2 : 7 Titans in Devias, 8 Devils in LostTowers [also gives 3 CREDITS].
- Box of Kundun + 3 : 8 Tantalos in Tarkan, 6 Golems in Aida, 5 Crusts in Icarus [also gives 4 CREDITS].
- Box of Kundun + 4 : 4 Satyros in Kanturu and 5 Satyros in Karutan1 [also gives 5 CREDITS].
- Box of Kundun + 5 : 4 Iron Knight in Raklion, 3 Twin Tale in Relics [also gives 8 CREDITS].
Note: Boxes of Kundun + 5 aren't dropping weapons like KB,GLS,etc.(only AA weapons).

- Special : 2 GGD's in Kanturu (1-3) and 1 GGD in Raklion, Vulcanus and Karutan2 that are dropping 5 boxes random +4/+5 and 20 CREDITS.
- Special : 1 Budge Dragon in Lorencia, Devias, Noria and Elbeland that is dropping Stars (for Rings/Pendants exc.) and 15 CREDITS.

8. Kundun (BOSS) :
- Every 21-24 hours, between 21:00 and 00:00 (random minute/hour between this 4 hours).
- Rewards : 4 Random Ancients + 10% chance to drop Old Box 3 between ancient items.
- You gain 25 CREDITS per kill.

9. Kanturu Refinement Tower :
- Rewards from Hands : 2 Jewels (Bless/Soul) and 10% chance to drop Old Box 2 between 2 Jewels.
- Rewards from Nightmare (BOSS) : 30% chance to drop Old Box 4 / 70% exc. Weapons (Knight Blade,Platina Staff,etc.)
- You gain 25 CREDITS per Nightmare kill.

10. Medusa (BOSS) :
- Every 12 hours, at 03:00 and 17:00.
- Rewards : 3 Socket Weapons (and Phoenix Soul Star exc. for RF) + chance to get Old Box 5 between Sockets.
- You gain 50 credits per kill.

11. Selupan (BOSS) :
- Every 8 hours from when it is killed.
- Rewards : 5 Socket Set Items (Helm,Armor,Gloves,Boots,Pants) + Phoenix Soul exc. for RF + chance to get Old Box 5 between Sockets.
- You gain 50 credits per kill.

12. Erohim (BOSS) :
- Every 25-35 hours (randomly after it is killed).
- Rewards : 35% chance to get Hyon Sword / Gywen Bow (for W3) and 65% chance to get 10b / 10s.

13. Crywolf Event :
- 2 times per week [Wednesday and Sunday at 21:30].
- Balgass drop : 50% chance for Old Box 4 / 50% chance for 1 PoH (Piece of Horn, Fenrir item).
- Dark Elves drop : 20% chance to drop Old Box 3, 25% chance to drop 20kk ZEN, 55% exc. Weapons (Knight Blade,Platina Staff,etc.).
- Bonus 10% EXP for ENTIRE SERVER if you finish the Event.
- 3 Jewel of Bless/Soul for each finalist.
- You gain 20 CREDITS per Dark Elf kill and 100 CREDITS per Balgass kill.

14. Castle Siege :
- Sunday at 18:00 Server Time.
- Friendly fire is OFF (you can't damage allies).

Ally GM & Crown info's :
- Crown is with accumulated time.
- Every 2 seconds while the GM is outside of the room he will lose 1 second from the accumulated time.
- DL with Dark Horse can't be moved while registering the Crown.Also all classes on Fenrir can't be moved.
- Every FAIL of accumulating the crown (Example : You lose a switch, You miss-click again on crown, etc.) will cost you -2 seconds of the accumulated time.

15. Imperial Guardian :
- It announce every time a boss is killed.
- It doesn't have any cooldown.
- DropRate of invitation pieces is low.
- Bosses are dropping 3 Jewels (any Jewels).
- Sunday events are dropping 3 Jewels per Boss, 3 Bosses per event.
- Sunday's Final Boss also have a 20% chance to drop Talisman of Chaos Assembly.

16. Illusion Temple :
- Everyday at 21:00.
- Minimum of Players for the Event to start : 4
- You must leave the party in order to be able to join the Event.
- Only last 3 IT(4,5,6) are giving rewards :
Winners of IT 4 can win : 50% Old Box4, 50% Old Box3.
Winners of IT 5 can win : 60% Old Box4, 5% Feather of Condor, 35% OldBox3.
Winners of IT 6 can win : 65% Old Box4, 10% Feather of Condor, 25% OldBox3.

17. Bloody Queen :
- She spawns in the darkest holes of Vulcanus, 2 times per day at Random Hour / Minute as following :
1 time between 17:00 and 21:00.
1 time between 03:00 and 07:00.
- She will stay 30 minutes after she spawn.
- She is dropping 1 Excellent 380 Item with 1-2 options (including weapons).
- She is a BOSS, so expect High HP / DMG.

Spots Info

 

- Except of Noria, Devias, Elbeland and Devias, anywhere you see a mob there is a spot for sure (we deleted extra mobs because we didn't wanted to have overpower spots by a mistake).
- Number of spots in every map is 10-25 (differs from map to map).
- Number of mobs in spots are 8-9 (some spots have 8 mobs, other spots have 9 mobs).
- All spots are a mass spawn (not a pointed one) so you must have SM/SUM/EMG or any AoE guy in parties to hold the spots.

Drop Info

 

- Our PvM & Economy System are encouraging Active Players but they also help AFK Players with Helper.

Economy Drops :
- Web Credits : Medium [Obtained from : Votes,Exchange Online Hours,Weekly Tops,Events,Bosses,Goldens,WW,Rabbits,Arena Tournaments,etc.]
- Jewel of Guardian : Medium [Drop only in LoT]
- Jewel of Bless : Medium-Low [Drop starting from Devias to all maps]
- Jewel of Soul : Medium-Low [Drop starting from Devias to all maps]
- Jewel of Chaos : Low [Drop starting from Devias to all maps]
- Zen : Low [Obtained from : Mobs,Selling Items, etc.]
- Gemstone : Low [Drop only in Kanturu Relics]
- Dark Raven Spirit : Low [Drop only in Kanturu2]
- Sphere Level 4 : Low [Drop only in Vulcanus]
- Feather & Crest : Very Low [Drop only in Icarus]
- Jewel of Life : Very Low [Drop starting from Tarkan to all maps]
- Jewel of Creation : Lowest [Drop starting from Tarkan to all maps]
- Sphere Level 5 : Lowest [Drop only in Vulcanus and DS7]
- Dark Horse Spirit : Lowest [Drop only in Kanturu2]
- Magic Backpack (Extension of Inventory) : Lowest [Drop only in Karutan2]
- Flame of Condor : Lowest [Drop only in Swamp]

Heart/Silver/Gold system :
- Heart of Love can be farmed on maps from Devias until LostTower3.
- Silver Medal can be farmed on maps from LostTower3 until Tarkan.
- Gold Medal can be farmed on maps from Tarkan2 until higher maps.
- Heart of Love : Items like Sphinx,Plate,etc. +8 -> +13 (only Silk items are from +11 -> +15).
- Silver Medal : Items like Dragon,Legendary,etc. +8 -> +13.
- Gold Medal : Items like Black Dragon,Grand Soul,etc. +7 -> +15 and a lower chance for the next tier (Dark Phoenix,Dark Soul,etc.).

Spells drops :
- The most important spells are farmed from LostTower1 and Atlans until Losttower3 and Atlans2/3 + Dungeon3 with a medium drop :
Fireburst, Twisting Slash, Evil Spirits, Lighting Shock, DarkSide, Dragon Roar.
- Innovation,Ignore Parchment and all the Season 4 Spells (Gigantic Storm,Multishot,etc.) can be farmed ONLY in Devil Square (1-7), with a low drop, DS1-4 have lower drop than DS5-7.
- Mana Shield, Death Stab, Rageful Blow, Berserk, Critical Dmg can be farmed from LvL 70 mobs until LvL 83 mobs (like Tarkan1,Tantalos from Tarkan2,etc.).
- Ice Storm, Decay, Reflect, Summon and maybe I am missing something are farmed after LvL 84 mobs (starting from Kanturu2 and places like that).

Other drops :
- Starter Ring Level 40 : Any item from Heart of Love +11 -> +13.
- Starter Ring Level 80 : Small Wings for all classes.
- Box of Heaven : Bless, Soul, Chaos, Life, Imp, Angel.

Chaos Mix Info

 

- Devil Square Ticket 1-4 : 85% ; 5-7 : 80%.
- Blood Castle Ticket 1-5 : 85% ; 6-8 : 80%.
- Feather of Condor : 1-60% (60% max rate).
- Wings LvL 1 : GMO Default Setting.
- Wings LvL 2 : GMO Default Setting.
- Wings LvL 3 : 100% (but very low drop of Flame).
- Item Upgrades (+10 -> +15 without luck) :
+10, +11 : 55%.
+12, +13 : 60%.
+14, +15 : 70%.
Luck will add + 20% chance on every upgrade.
Socket items have -10% chance on any mix.
- Fruits Mix : 75%.
- Pets Mix : 75%.
- Piece of Horn : 70%.
- Broken Horn : 50%.
- Horn of Fenrir : 30%.
- Gemstone Mix : 80%.
- Lower Refine Stone Mix : 35%.
- Higher Refine Stone Mix : 60%.
- Lower Refine Stone in Item : 40%.
- Higher Refine Stone in Item : 80%.

Jewels rates:
- Soul : 68%.
- Life : 60%.
- Harmony : 55%.
Luck will add + 20% chance on jewels.

Hot Info

 

- Custom PVP Arena 4 times per week at 21:15 with Mass PK, Score for Kill/Death, Rankings and Auto-Rewards.
- Dual Stats (you can get with credits) with whom you can switch between 2 builds (like 1 PvP and 1 PvM).
- Change Nick, Change Accounts, Change Race, etc. with Credits.
- Bonus System (every day will be a special bonus for 2 hours like : Sunday and Saturday Exp, Friday bonus on exc. items drop, etc.).
- The Score of Guilds is showing as total Total Levels.
- 2 VIP levels that will give you : Exp,Drop and Chars Creation from Level 1 - but 100% balanced.
- Hall of Fame wins.
- Auto Accept party requests while AFK (/re auto or /re auto + password to accept only from people that have the pass).
- Auto Add points while afk ( /addene(agi,str,etc.) auto xx ).
Example : You have 100 points free and you want to go AFK for 8 hours and you want to put the next 800 points in STR, then :
Write /addstr auto 800 and every time you will level up the game will automatically add points into STR until it reach 800 points.
- Server Time Clock InGame.
- Events Calendar + Info InGame (click on Clock for it or press "H").
- Mist / Fog effects on maps.
- Buttons to set request for : On,Off or Auto.
- Auto-Post option (Additional Settings near Clock) - there is 15 minutes delay between posts.

Wings System Info

 

- Wings Level 3 can be equipped at level 380 and without quest 3 made.
- Flame of Condor have a very hard DropRate but the combination for Wings LvL 3 have 100% success (Note:only for wings not for feather).
In this way luck will no more decide the skill of players.
 

Bonus System Info

 

The bonuses will start at 18:00 Server Time with the exception of Sunday where Bonus starts at 15:30 (due to CS).
Actual bonuses :
- 50% normal exp and 25% ML exp for weekdays.
- 100% normal exp and 50% ML exp for weekends.

Old bonuses:
Monday : All Beginner Spells [ES,TS,Dark Side,Lighting Shock,Fireburst] drops 2 hours [4 times their normal rate].
Tuesday : All Jewels drops 2 hours [4 times their normal rate].
Wednesday : Feather & Crest drops [Icarus] 2 hours [Tripled drops].
Thursday : Ancient drops [LOT] and Exc. drops [All maps] 2 hours [Tripled drops].
Friday : Medals and Hearts 2 hours [Double drops].
Sunday & Saturday : Bonus EXP 2 hours [Double exp].



Also we are waiting your suggestions to improve our brand new gameplay ! :)

Enjoy !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some last info's :

 

- Teleport skill (sm) have range 4 and delay 3 sec

- Ice Arrow (ae) have range 3

- Gigantic Storm & Lighting shock have range 5

- Lightning Skill (sm) have range 3

- Earthquake (DL) have 13 sec delay

- Summon (DL) have 42 sec delay

- Summoner DeBuffs have 6 seconds delay

 

+ all spells have been raised at basic damage (to give a little help at start)

 

- Goldens, mini bosses and bosses are IMMUNE to POISON / ICE !

- Summon spell (DL) is working just on Valley of Loren (CS) so pk'ers won't have free teleport.

 

Enjoy !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

10 hours ago, Jori56 said:

I do...unfortunately.... i think its about using my cellphone's data as the wifi source...

@Jori56, please try to switch to the basic network, and return with feedback, via PM to @Gion

ps: your posts will be deleted, because this is not the right topic for support

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×