Jump to content
Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • MuGuide

    • Posts

    • Joined

    • Last visited

    About MuGuide

    Profile Information

    • Location
    • Game Nick
    • Class

    Recent Profile Visitors

    The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

    1. Hello , instead of complaining , maybe just put out ur doubt and question so it can be answered , have some manners. To use IT spells u need to click shift+right click , if u use this command in enemy whit the stun skill it will chain them , if u just shield skill u can click anywhere using the command.
    2. You get more success attack rate from master level , which will give you less miss's and more attacks on boss's.
    3. In this server more than 50% of the game is customized to give the best experience of MU, so there are some more things you need in order to be able to keep up with the competitive players. First and most importantly, to reach a competitive level you need a permanent party with trusted friends that you make in game or that you already knew and are willing to play at this level . Using TeamViewer so they can control your character when you are not at your PC by moving your character back to spot, buying potions, and taking them inside events. Before starting the server use the test server in order to decide what you want to do in terms of choosing a character and build , then you can do some testing with the mobs and spots. On every map you can see the spots by pressing TAB, for example:- In Lorencia you have 4 exits , each one with 4 spots down with spider, left with small bulls. Up with bigger bulls. right with cursed mages. In the left corner of the map, you have a giants "spot" that basically is split. After reaching level 15 , You can walk to Devias portal and move to harder spots. So in case your party starts with VIP and someone plays Dark Lord, the Dark Lord at the beginning has decent damage , which allows you to kill the giants and gain more experience than most people that start in spiders or bulls, so here you already have a big advantage, it's also possible to do it without Dark Lord, but Dark Lord is recommended if you are going for fast leveling. If you do not have Dark Lord, there is also one thing that you can do for a good start, which is a big secret on this server that you are about to know that will help you begin in the 1st hour of making party's etc. If you buy VIP right when you start at first hour of server when Monsters have not spawned yet , you can create a level 1 MG or DL and sell the weapon and shields that will give you 88 zen , you store than zen in vault and create more chars and sell more items until you get 4750zen, This will allow you to buy 50 small mana potions, 1pair of leather gloves for speed + armor, and 15 apples, this is a huge boost for first moment when server launches at the beginning, however if you start after the server already has opened it will be a lot easier to obtain zen from starting spots. Creating the perfect route:- This is the biggest part of being competitive , in test server you are allowed to level through the maps , check the damage from mobs with your defense and sets, you can create the perfect route from Lorencia to Devias at lvl 15 > in Devias you can skip weaker spots and move to the mid difficult mobs , the perfect ones are small yetis, and from there you can level to 20-25 for more stats, in order to be able to move to Elbeland 3. While you are doing this process , make sure you pick every item since Lorencia until small yetis, when you warp to Devias from the Lorencia gate there will be a shop in front of you where you can sell your items for some zen , or use the items that are upgrades for you if you can, and spend the zen on mana potions and apples so you can handle the yeti spots This is the early beginning test that will boost you very well, after Elbeland 3 you move to Dungeon 2-3 , from Dungeon you can move Atlans1 and so on, the only thing that you must do is just to test the spots to make sure where you need to go, check the damage you get from the monsters and keep changing your defense stats to see how much damage you get. For Example:- With 100 defense you will get hit by ~50 on Valkyries , if you add stats to get 150 defense you will get less damage, so the ideal is test every spot to know when you can move and stay safe, make sure you test every map so you know where and when to move always to the better spot and survive. This method of damage testing can also be tested for early goldens such as budge dragon, bok+1 goldens and bok+2 goldens , you can press H and click on invasion too see where they spawn. Test PVP builds according to every custom formula that is written on forum. For competition you need to have a strong knowledge of your character, so it's important to test different stats in duel with your friends, usually every char has 2-3 main builds, focusing more points in one stats than another, or going mixed stats. In some characters, for example such as BK , you can focus points on STR for full damage , and mixing Vit + Agi for survival, also another Tip for pvp is focusing Agi and mixing str+vit builds, energy is not a must, basically you can add less than 100 to have mana, because energy won't increase much dmg, energy on bk is a stat for castle siege if you want to play support and use Greater fortitude buff to grant more HP to your party. So this is just an example on how you need to understand forum's formulas about characters and focusing on one stat and mixing others and find the best build that suites your character to fight for goldens, fight for your spot , and fight for Castle Siege! Experience events:- So, this is what is going to take you on to the top dogs, Blood Castle and Devil Square, these two events give you the biggest boost on leveling. For Blood Castle on Phoenix edition the level requirements are these: - Level Entries:- BC 1: Level 200-239 BC 2: Level 240-279 BC 3: Level 280-309 BC 4: Level 310-339 BC 5: Level 340-359 BC 6: Level 360-379 BC 7: Level 380-400 BC 8: Level 400 + Q3 (ML ONLY). At some point you will be able to join BC with full party when you gather enough jewels of chaos, and you pick the materials needed to make 5 tickets. Make sure to add on your mu helper pick these materials: 'Blood Bone' and 'Scroll of Archangel'. You have max entries per day per each event, so in Blood Castle let's say you have 2 entries per day, there is another EXP BOOST event in morning and evening and this Exp boost is on the same hour as BC, so to take the most of this it is very helpful to join Blood Castle on this Exp event so you get a bigger boost on your level. The same thing goes for Devil Square - Level Entries: DS 1: Level 200-249 DS 2: Level 250-289 DS 3: Level 290-319 DS 4: Level 320-349 DS 5: Level 350-379 DS 6: Level 380-400 DS 7: Level 400 + Q3 (ML ONLY). In Devil Square you can't catch up with the Exp boost event, only on Sunday after Castle Siege (the bonus Exp event is later and will be mixed with the DS and you can boost your Exp more than normally, just like in Blood Castle). So overall you need to do these events daily to keep up on top ranking and keep the competitive level, if you missing the exp boost with Blood Castle or Devil Square is not a big deal , as long as you use your available entries every day, you will stay on top . Invasions:- This is where your competitive gameplay really starts, for bigger chances on this you need to hunt in group with your guild / main party to get those goldens and gear up yourself and your party. Hunting solo is a choice, but a risky one, cause you might end up alone vs more players, so the ideal is always hunting in group and using discord or some other voice program to help you organize yourselves. Make sure you participate in every invasion and try to kill the goldens to gear up faster and getting also items to sell for credits / jewels in web market or post. Keep track of the hours by pressing H so you can be aware of when it's starting in order to be ready to chase them! Game events, in forum details of Phoenix edition you can find every event of this server. This is a MUST read information that you need to be able to keep up with your own economy in game and progressing over time. Joining these events is very important due to the prizes that they reward you, and as always, join in party for better chances of winning them. Making 2nd accounts to play alt chars This is where you get a "second hand" in this game, especially in beginning to help you with ZEN, medals and hearts to gear up your main character, having an alt account is one of the biggest part to keep you in competitive level. Also, it is where you gather materials and general stuff to boost up your main as a second help. With alt accounts you can scout spots, scout goldens without leaving with your main from spot and losing Exp, everything that involves doing stuff out of spot, always use your alt so you don't lose spot EXP, and the risk of losing the spot with your main. Joining a guild or creating one If there are already top guilds and you feel that you are that competitive, talk to the guild master of the guild that you feel is competitive so you get a chance to prove yourself and make a difference! Or you can create your own legacy and become a guild master and make history!
    4. 1. Rabbits Invasion:- Every 8 hours (04:45, 12:45, 20:45) Server time 18 rabbits per map on 5 maps: Noria, Lorencia, Dungeon (1-3), Elbeland (1-3), Devias (1-4). 40% chance to get: 1 Bless / 1 Soul / 1 Chaos. 60% chance to get: 5.000.000 Zen. Make sure you play whit camera zoomed out (F10) and whit sound in game cause when it doesnt appear on your screen so you can hear the rabbit near you. 2. White Wizards Invasion:- Every 6 hours (00:30, 06:30, 12:30, 18:30) Server time They will spawn on 5 maps: Dungeon, Devias, Noria, Lorencia and Elbeland. WW drops 3 random Jewels (Bless/Soul/Life) + 15% chance to get Old Box 1 and 8% chance to get Old Box 2 between the Jewels. Orcs have 10% chance to drop Ring of Wizard, 10% chance to drop 1x Bless/Soul and 80% chance to drop 5.000.000 Zen. Make sure you play whit camera zoomed out (F10) and whit sound in game cause when it doesnt appear on your screen you can hear the WW near you. You can also camp an ALT char in some cords of the map some seconds before the invasion comes up and search for it faster. 3. Blood Castle:- Every 3 hours (01:15, 04:15, 07:15, 10:15, 13:15, 16:15, 19:15, 22:15) Server Time The rewards of blood castle by getting the statue are extremely good , so make sure you have strong party to fight for the statue, usually the STR mg’s + DL’s +AE’s deal the most damage to it, also need good position near the statue for max DMG. 4. Devil Square:- Every 3 hours (02:15, 05:15, 08:15, 11:15, 14:15, 17:15, 20:15, 23:15) Server time An event where you can get most of rare spells from season 4 that you wont get in a normal drop at spot, good for selling and making some jewels / credits , and in DS6and7 you have chance for box of ancients + Sphere’s. It is a priority to join at 5minutes so you can guarantee a spot for your party or if you alone u can meet someone to make party. 5. Goldens Invasion:- Every 4 hours, random minutes (03:xx, 07:xx, 11:xx, 15:xx, 19:xx, 23:xx) Server time This is also an invasion where u can park your ALT char if you are focusing in budge at Lorencia, Devias, Noria or Elbeland , to search it faster, and also make sure you zoom out (f10) and sound in game ON to hear the goldens around you, whit sound everything is easier ! 6. Kanturu Event:- The Event starts every 24 hours after the Nightmare is killed. A PVP event where u really need a party / guild to fight for it, to join this event you must farm Moonstone Rings in Relics, make sure you farm enough for your party and guild to join together and fight the hands and defeat the Nightmare for the great reward. If you get in and there is your party/guild and some enemy, you can kill them when the mob spawn so they wont be able to join again before the mobs die or the hands, it will give you time too your guild to come back at gate and enter after hand die. and pvp again to guarantee ur spot inside, after the 2 hand dies, its your last chance to get in to fight the 2hands and go directly too nightmare after. 7. Medusa (BOSS):- Every 12 hours, at 10:45 and 22:45. This boss spawns in Swamp of peace, you need to search it on each exit to find it, its very hard to kill it so make sure your guild help you out, cause there is a lot more people fighting for the reward ! 8. Cursed Dragon (BOSS):- The Dragon is spawning 2 times per day on Elbeland at Random Hour / Minute as following: 1 time between 00:00 and 11:59. 1 time between 12:00 and 23:59. This boss has a lot of HP, it has a decent drop once you kill it, expect some PVP around it for the reward cause it will be hard to get it ! 9. CryWolf Event:- 2 times per week (Wednesday and Sunday at 21:50). Here you need ELF’s to handle the Altar by clicking on it, the event is based on defending the Elfs, in each exit you will find Dark Elfs that drop’s a good amount of Zen or chance for weapons, after clearing the dark Elfs the Balgass will appear in the upper exit at 7minutes, its hard to kill him but the reward is worth ! 10. Imperial Guardian:- Everyone from party must have event invitation (Gaion Order - obtained from 5x Suspicious Scrap of Paper) in order to enter event. To join this event you need Gaion ticket which u can obtain by picking Suspicious Scrap of Paper in spot, every party member needs one ticket to join. Bosses are rewarding 3 Jewels (B/S/Life) + 20% chance for Talisman of Chaos Assembly & 80% chance for the 4th Jewel. Optional objective: Kill the Statues and get 1~3 extra Jewels that anyone from party can pick. Sunday's Final Boss also has a 100% chance to drop Talisman of Chaos Assembly apart from the 3 jewels. Each day you complete a Gaion event u will get a “Ticket” part to combine each day to be able to join Sunday. 11. Doppelganger Event:- To join this event you need to pick up materials named Sign Of Dimensions, once you pick 5 of them you are able to join this event and kill mobs for 15minutes whitout them getting into your spawn, after the 15m you will be rewarded whit Buffs and Great potions. 12. Illusion Temple:- 2 times per day (09:30 and 21:30) Server time This event has great rewards for the team who wins it, its a 5v5 game whit a minimum of 4 players to join to start it, the objective of this event is that you need to search for the statue at the upper spot or bottom spot, when you find it you will click on it and wait few seconds for the ball to drop, you pick it and u need to return to ur base to deliver it, once you get in base you click on the NPC near it to deliver, it will take a couple seconds and enemy will try to kill you, make sure your party is protecting you !
    5. Castle siege gameplay and builds: As a defender guild, it is very important to Fix up the statues and gates, granting them more HP to gain more time to fight outside, protecting the statue and gates. The more time you gain by defending statue and gates, the more time it will take the enemy guild to get inside the castle, and every minute of it counts! Once the enemy gets inside, you should defend as best as possible, the ideal is to have at least 2 DL’s in each switch (or more if you have in guild) to pull the enemy that has the switch and to remove them and make them lose seconds+ the switch. You can also use SMs, MGs, BKs with weapon skill or lightning to move them OR you can use the weapon skills on enemy guild master to move him when he's not registering so he will have a hard time reaching the crown. To help with this moving strategy, you can use an elf whit ice arrow, with exact timing you can move the enemy stamper and the elf will ice arrow him preventing him to move, and kill the players around for points. The elf can be used for guild masters and it's also more effective to gain time and prevent him to get points and also more easy to get focused by your guild to kill him . Another thing that you can do is when you get the crown and the enemy position gets relocated and they have to walk over the whole map, it is the time to get your guild outside and fight the enemy, slowing them with ice skills , and using elf to ice arrow the guild master to stop him outside and gain more time, or even kill him with full focus. Attacking the castle: For a successful attack, you will need 2 SMs for stamp (tank) the switch, the build for SM stamp is the max full agi that the server lets you add, and then rest to vit. Considered the tank build, this build can be used for BK and DL also for stamp, having this, now you should focus on protecting them into maintaining the switch by killing players and getting points, or if they don't need help, help your GM at crown so he won't die and farm some kills for points also. So, as in defense and attack you will need consistent parties, which involves basically all builds out there, ENE BK for vit buff, EE for elf buffs of dmg and defense, SM pvp build for the ice storm in aoe dmg + the manashield for defense in party, ENE ref for the HP buffs, these buffs should be used on GM party or in strong PVP parties to secure more kills and keep them alive in longer fights. With all this done, it all comes down in the organization in guild and voice calls, this is the half way to go for a win, the other half will depend on the calls and gameplay of the all players. BattleMaster skills to stun the GM or enemy players around switch to kill them, and the assistant guild master that can TP to GM , are important skills to use along timing and organization for a fast strategy, killing enemies and gain points.
    6. PVP builds:- Blade Knight:- STR BK 2400stats:- STR - 1200~1400 AGI - 300~500 VIT - 500~700 ENE - 75 STR and VIT will depend on how you can survive so you can split the points between the both or just go full STR if you have a really decent set like HP+DD and good combo skills. AGI BK 2400stats:- STR - 500~600 max and if more needed just enough for a better weapon AGI - 1200~1400 VIT - 500~600 ENE - 75 Good survival build + speed for faster combos , also a strong build for PVP vs multiple enemies. Soul Master:- SM 2400stats Build#1 STR - for weapon AGI - 500~700 VIT - 300~500 ENE - 1100 or above For more survival and dmg. SM 2400stats Build#2 STR - for weapon AGI - 400~500 VIT - 300 ENE - 1100 or above These 2 builds will depend on your set, if you have DD+HP set you won't need to add much vitality because SM can kite enemy with teleport so you take advantage of it and deal dmg far away. Summoner:- STR - for weapon AGI - 500~900 VIT - 200~300 ENE - 1000~1200 Very dependable on items, the best would be the red Wing+DD+HP and 2 chrono items for double dmg along whit the Exc red wing for the bonus defense at +11+12+13,AGI or VIT can be reduced with 100 points, for going more glass cannon and adding more energy. Dark Lord:- STR - 800~1200 AGI - 600~800 VIT - 400~600 ENE - 50~100 for skills. Command - for horse or skill needed for PVP, the AGI + VIT will depend on set. Magic Gladiator:- STRMG 2800 stats STR - 1000~1500 AGI - 500~800 VIT - 400~600 ENE - 50~100 for skills OR a bit more for the defense % reduction Pro's:- The ideal here is trying to do a lot of damage, and also having some survival, if you want to really do a lot of damage ,take out some AGI and go more on STR. ENEMG 2800 stats STR - for weapon AGI - 400~700 VIT - 300~500 ENE - 1200~1600 Agility Elf:- AE 2400 stats Build#1 STR - 800 AGI - 1100 VIT - 500 ENE - base or 50 AE 2400 stats Build#1 STR - 300~500 AGI - 1500~1700 VIT - 400 ENE - base or 50 Will depend on what bows you have + set, agility elf whit more STR also help on dealing damage. Rage fighter:- STR - 500 AGI - set requirement or 300 VIT - 1500~2000 ENE - base or 132 to buff party if needed for survival. With a HP+Ref or DD+Ref or DD+HP or mixed, is a good build for PVP, more STR can be added for more damage but vitality must stay higher.
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.