Jump to content
Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Search the Community

    Showing results for tags 'Phoenix'.

    • Search By Tags

      Type tags separated by commas.
    • Search By Author

    Content Type


    Forums

    • Information
      • News & Announcements
      • OldSquad Newspaper
      • Guidelines & FAQs
      • Events
    • OldSquad Servers
      • PHOENIX - Semi-Hard - Non-Reset
      • INCEPTION - Hard-Style - 35RR
      • WORMHOLE - Medium-Style - Inception's Kid - Inactive
    • Feedback & Support
      • Help & Assistance
      • Suggestions
      • Bug Tracker
    • OldSquad Community
      • General MU Discussions
      • Free Chat
    • Graveyard
      • Archive
    • Dark Lords of Mu Continent's Global Discussion
    • Let's Speak English gaming club's Discord and webite^^

    Find results in...

    Find results that contain...


    Date Created

    • Start

      End


    Last Updated

    • Start

      End


    Filter by number of...

    Joined

    • Start

      End


    Group


    Rank


    AIM


    MSN


    Website URL


    ICQ


    Yahoo


    Jabber


    Skype


    Location


    Interests


    Game Nick


    Guild

    1. Character Name:- Anestarion Suggestion Type:- Disabling Chat during Chaos Castle event Server:- Phoenix Content :- Suggestion is simple, remove the ability to use Chat in-game during Chaos Castle event and before it begins once inside the Chaos Castle itself. How it will bring Value:- People in same guilds will be unable to form "gank" teams that gank up on other people, and when only same guild members are left in chaos castle, monopolize who is going to win and who isn't and who's going to get the rewards. Guild monopolization of event rewards on the server is already bad enough as it is so this could actually make at least one event more fair to everyone, rather than a very specific number of few people that form teams via chatting with one another during the event. The purpose of Chaos Castle is like the name implies, Chaos, it shouldn't be an event where people are allowed to communicate with one another and form teams to decide who wins and who doesn't, the winner should be decided by who is the last man standing, and not who a team from specific guild decides that should win.
    2. Hello, Since this Phoenix had a lot of new things and changes compared to our previous projects, we want to hear your feedback about your experience with all the new things/changes as well as the overall experience from Early-Mid game. Looking for goods and bads so we can tweak our next editions based on your feedback. Any constructive feedback will be rewarded with 200 credits, don't forget to leave your character name on the reply for the reward.
    3. Each time i try to enter CC it says I have to leave party. I checked on every char in account - no party. I tried /re off and auto, i try to relog. Nothing helps. Any advice?
    4. Hi, After i resterted pc and game , cant change camera F10 also "h" times dont show up, and exp and chat is in diffrent place as well. It happens to every1 so far. Tadeusz
    5. [UPDATED] Released Gens System & Rewards. Note: Gens Maps bonus exp is now +12%. Note2: First Gens Season will end on 16th April. Note3: Rewards for 1st Gens Season: First place from Vanert & Duprian: 2x Early Old Box + 10x Jewel of Life. HoF badge. 2nd place from Varnert & Duprian: 2x Early Old Box + 5x Jewel of Life. 3rd place from Vanert & Duprian: 2x Early Old Box. 4th place form Vanert & Duprian: 1x Early Old Box + 5x Jewel of Life. 5th place from V & D 1x Early Old Box. There are 25(50) extra rewards for top 5~30 players from Vanert and Duprian: 3x Jewel of Life. how to get the reward? In order to take your reward you'll have just to click the Gens NPC for your gens familly. It has a global cooldown of 4 seconds between rewards. Global cooldown means if Player A gets reward now, the others can get the reward 4 seconds later. doesn't work or I'm doing something wrong
    6. I want to ask, why did I not receive any reward gens recently? I'm top3 gens V
    7. Mid Old Box Exc. Set Items MG Valiant Thunder Hawk Exc. Weapons MG Sword Dancer Thunder Blade Dark Reign Blade Thunder Blade High-Tier Ancients MG Gaion Muren Hello, Why no eMG drops from Mid old box? :´(
    8. SM Soul Barrier Formula on your forum and in reality... 1(%) + ( Ene/60%) (%) Doesen't work like that! in reality we have original formula 10(%) + (agi/50) + (ene/200) my SM have 16% barrier with Agi. 70 Ene. 1050 10% + (70/50) + (1050/200) 10% + 1% + 5% What else is messed up here ?
    9. Hello, After 2 CS we want to hear your feedback moving forward. From technical point of view, we didn't encounter any bugs (yet), outside of a single case of Gigas Golem kill where nothing happened when he died (if he died, we still couldn't figure it out if it was despawned in the same time when it died or what actually happened there). We'll continue to monitor it and try to find and fix such case. From personal point of view, the CS is way more fun (at least to watch) now, and way harder to predict (compared to before). I do feel that the additions were welcomed and while it will take a bit more time for guilds to adapt, I highly believe it is more entertaining than previous gameplay (crown room 50 players fiesta and afk crywolf waiting for summon). I may be subjective since I'm not actually playing it, but that's why I'm waiting your input. In terms of tweaks, we have only one "bigger" tweak left, and we may do smaller tweaks from now on, and even bigger tweaks if the guilds involved mutually agree. We know that it is not fun for players to play EBK/ERF at CS, and those unlucky enough to be chosen by their guilds to do so can just curse and get frustrated for 2 hours. We want our CS to be special and fun for everyone involved, in the end it is the most important event from our game. We're going to adjust how the concept of "buffers" does work so that they can also have fun and kill/tank during CS, apart from bringing the advantage to their parties. The following changes will be up starting from next CS: [UPDATED] Sweal Formula on CS server: Old Max Rate: 65%. New Max Rate: 40%. Old Formula: 5(%) + (ENE/17)(%) - Capped at around 1k ENE or lower with ML. New Formula: 3% + (ENE/37)(%) - Capped at 407 ENE (or lower with ML). [UPDATED] Increase VIT Formula on CS server: Old Max Energy: 1000 New Max Energy: 500 Old Formula: 20 + (ENE/4). New Formula: 34 + (ENE/3). [UPDATED] Critical Damage Formula on CS server: Old Formula: ENE/7 + CMD/40. New Formula CS Server only: ENE/4 + CMD/20. Added a maximum 500 Energy for DL on CS server. With these changes we aim to reduce the stats lost by investing into a "buffer" build at the cost of slightly lower buffs power, so that the characters will basically become hybrid builds that can also do DPS or tank, just with slightly less efficiency compared to the dedicated, no-buff builds. We're also adding the EDL as part of this concept so that we may see Critical Damage starting to be used on CS. We also plan on adding statistics for the control time on statues / gigas grabs for each guild on a weekly base, as well as a ban system rework.
    10. Character name that is submitting it (for the potential reward): Miukutin Suggestion type (server/website/forum): server Suggestion content (make sure to include enough details so your suggestion is clear enough): Visual dragons in atlans How the suggestion can bring value: Making pvp more fun for everyone. (Optional) How would you personally implement your suggestion (your vision): I would remove dragons totally. Hey, i find it really annoying that we cant see pretty much anything while there is flying dragons in golden invasion at the atlans, i pmed Gion about that and asked if its possible to reduce amount of those dragons, he said its only possible to totally remove those, what would be even better solution in my opinion, imho those flying dragons couldve removed for any pvp invasion, thought i havent found them problem elsewhere. Thanks for reading and nice day for everyone!
    11. Hello everyone, Character name that is submitting - iPwn Suggestion type - server Suggestion content - Our market goes mostly through post, and an in web market. It works, but it is nowhere as good as original store market. While i like the idea of web market, it just doesn't work well, people mostly putting up items for insane prices, and most of the items end up not sold and it is also slow to use. I suggest to allowing us to use 3rd client for market purposes only, it wouldn't be able to earn xp. How the suggestion can bring value - In game market is much easier to use and is very fluid. Market should have option to sell items in few currencies zen, bless, souls (maybe even creds if it is possible) and should have option to /offstore. We have a lot of active players here, that could create an amazing market in one of the main (or all) cities, that would bring cities back to life and make shopping/selling so much easier for all of us, also i believe it would encourage new players to play when they see stuff that they can buy , because all they see now in towns is just players going for repots mostly. Sincerely, iPwn.
    12. Hello OldSquaders & New comers, Less than 24 hours remained for the grand opening of our 4th edition of Phoenix! The server will be launched officially today (Friday) at 19:00 GMT+2 (follow counter from website). You will be able to make sure that client works, make parties, etc. The MOBS will spawn at 20:00 GMT+2 (after 1 hour). You still have time to gather strong teams as what is coming will be pretty hard alone! Keep in mind to find a Permanent Stable Party if you plan to play seriously. Let's show to the MU Online community once again what real quality truly means! So, share the news to your friends, families, mu contacts, strangers, pets and gather on the start to conquer once again the OldSquad World! Important Info: !!!! Don't forget to choose the 'Phoenix' Server when you are logging on site, else you will be logged on Inception and you will be able to use the Inception services/options instead of Phoenix !!! In order to use the SITE FUNCTIONS you need to ACTIVATE your ACCOUNT on EMAIL! (It takes 1-5 minutes to be sent). Don't forget that ENERGY ELVES are OUT OF GAME! Their buffs are useless on normal maps. Note: You can still play EE at CS where buffs works, but there you can adjust points with /rebuild command, only for the CS. Note2: Also don't make TANK builds (VBK/VDL) as they can be used "for free" at CS via /rebuild, only for the CS. Don't forget that EXP STARTS VERY ULTRA INCREDIBLE LOW and does get HIGHER as you progress in Levels. Note: The same things does apply for mobs on spots, starts from 4 and gets to 7-8 on highest maps. You can make DL, MG, RF from level 120 or since server starts if you get VIP. Note: Only Dealer/Hunter available until Break 2 is over - Level 330+ - when PRO will be available as well. You have access to OFF-Attack for up to 5 hours. Note: VIP is boosting its duration/it adds auto-pick based on VIP type. Only BoK+1 Goldens & Golden Budges are available at start (from the golden mobs) - rest of them will be released progressively - Check gameplay info. Test server is still online and will remain online even after Phoenix start, so you can test anything anytime you want. You can warp from SITE if you are PK - but it costs much more & does have a cooldown of 30 minutes! 1st Castle Siege will be from first week (03 April - Sunday) that will have only Participation rewards. Note: You have a full schedule for Castle Siege reward system on Official Info Topic -> CS V3 info. First 2 CS'es will be mostly to tweak our CS V3 system, that will have the first fight on Phoenix. Participation reward is available for all participants and it is based on their Net Worth at CS. This is an 100% International Server, that means you MUST write in English ONLY on /post and Gens Chat. If you won't do this you can get Muted / Warned and even Banned! We are using our custom Zen System, that you should really read about. Zen drop is individual for every member from party and every Zen bonus is individual for each character. The game is designed to be played in full parties. It is mandatory to level in full party in higher maps (for a decent kill time), there's a high bonus exp for being in full parties (especially perfect parties) and also a Zen buff for levelling in 4-5 man parties! Mercenary Squad will be unlocked after Break 1 is over (level 250+). Note: You will need at least level 250 to join Merc Squad, as well as to start a Merc Quest. The economy of Phoenix have been reworked from scratch and you should know that the ALT farm has been highly nerfed in terms of gains. Add luck from website will be unlocked after Break 1 is over. Until Break 1 is over, you can only upgrade from website from +9 to +10, after Break 1 is over you can upgrade to +11, and after Break 2 is over to +12 as well. Increase ADD Option from website will be unlocked after Break 1 is over. Please don't forget that Phoenix is a truly HARD & PROGRESSIVE Server! Which means exp is low, drops are low, content is progressive and everything is achieved by PLAYING, especially active play. Also up to 60-70% of content is adjusted/custom so you REALLY need to read all of our info in order to have a good time. Make sure to invest jewels in early exc items from mobs / non exc items with high defence in order to progress! Also, we want to share you some of the important topics and info that you MUST read for a full experience here: Official Info Topic: https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/2884-phoenix-official-information-everything-you-need-to-know/ Info about CREDITS: https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/2895-phoenix-info-about-credits/ Characters Info, Builds & Buffs Formulas: https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/2931-phoenix-everything-about-characters-buffs-and-formulas/ Server Rules: https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/2897-phoenix-server-rules/ If you need any kind of assistance please contact us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/OldSquadMU - we will be there most of the time! OldSquad Team #MakeMUGreatAgain!
    13. OldSquadMU - Phoenix - Info ⇓ ¿Porque elegir a nosotros? Información Básica Gameplay Info Sistema de Progresión Sistema de Old Box V2 Info sobre Eventos Info sobre Spots Info sobre Drop & Sistema de Economía Info sobre Chaos Machine Sistema de Wings Level 4 ¡Características Especiales / HOT que ¡debería SABER! Sistema de PvP - Todos los detalles & características Heart, Excellent (BoKs), Old Box & Ancient Tiers Sistema de Castle Siege V2 - Único Arena Tournament V3 - El más Complejo Evento de PvP + Many, many, many other things! Let's bring MU Online to the next level!
    14. OldSquadMU - Phoenix - Info ⇓ De ce să ne alegi pe NOI? Info de bază Info despre Gameplay Progression System Old Box System V2 Info Eventuri Info Spoturi Info despre Drop & Sistemul de Economie Chaos Machine Info Wings Level 4 System Caracteristici Speciale/hot pe care are trebui să le ȘTII! Sistemul Pvp - Toate detaliile & funcțiile Heart, Excellent (BoKs), Old Box & Ancient Tiers Sistemul Castle Siege V3 - Unic Arena Tournament V3 -Cel mai complex Event PvP Extra Info Topics: REGULILE serverului: Click Me Info despre CREDITS: Click Me Totul despre Characters, Builds & Formulas: Click Me Test Server Commands: Click Me +Multe,multe, multe alte lucruri! Hai să ducem MU Online la nivelul următor!
    15. OldSquadMU - Phoenix - 2k22 - V1 - Full Client (MEGA) (23.03.2022): https://mega.nz/file/oxYX2CJK#h7fd0DV2ApznCo8RbmWvaS631AjMfw5duqOJ2HVHE5w OldSquadMU - Phoenix - 2k22 - V1 - Full Client (Google Drive) (23.03.2022): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cv5TbGGLqISd4ITvDCeELhrc0rbDvNc-/view?usp=sharing OldSquadMU - Phoenix - 2k22 - Manual Patch (pentru cei care nu pot folosi Launcherul pentru auto update) (MEGA): Notă: Extrageți și înlocuiți fișierele in directorul jocului. OldSquadMU - Inception #5 - 2k21 - No-Launcher Patch(pentru cei care nu pot lansa jocul din Launcher - se poate lansa prin main.exe) (MEGA): https://mega.nz/file/IoAiEYZZ#8_NpKmwz30jdzp5CX06U0GKioDapBSGmDMTveYdrWWo Notă: Extrageți & inlocuiți fișierele în directorul jocului. Anti-Lag Patch (în special pentru CS - va reduce toate animațiile din joc): https://mega.nz/file/M4pwUZBC#s-AKROBYiQwfvJdPimVprBYB7fJvFe-dwXGlhglRH7A Notă: Extrageți & inlocuiți fișierele în directorul jocului. Dacă jocul nu funcționează sau apar erori, urmați pașii care urmează: Dacă primiți Eroare de Permisiune Administrator când lansați Launcherul (PlayInception.exe) - alertă roșie - trebuie să dezactivați UAC din registre. Urmăriți acest tutorial, a doua opțiune, restart la PC și lansați jocul din nou: https://community.microfocus.com/t5/Quality-Center-ALM-User/lt-ALM-Support-Tip-gt-How-to-disable-UAC-from-windows-registry/td-p/951108 PORNIȚI JOCUL DOAR DIN LAUNCHER (PlayInception.exe), altfel jocul nu va porni! Dacă aveți probleme de extragere (arhiva este coruptă, etc.) instalați ULTIMA VERSIUNE WinRar. Trebuie să aveți un WINDOWS curat, fără VIRUȘI sau ROOTKITS, altfel jocul nu va funcționa! Pentru a vă curăța calculatorul rapid și eficient, folosiți Malwarebytes (scanat + reparat): https://www.malwarebytes.com/antirootkit/ Dacă apare eroarea main.exe CRASH ERROR la ÎNCEPUT, urmați următorii pași: a) Click dreapta pe main.exe -> Proprietăți -> Compatibilitate -> Verificați ”Rulați programul in modul de compatibilitate pentru:” -> selectați Windows XP (Pachetul de servicii 3) din listă. -> Verificați la ”rulați programul ca administrator” -> Click pe Aplică. b) Click dreapta pe Calculatorul Meu -> Proprietăți -> Setări Avansate de Sistem -> Avansat -> Click pe ”Setări” din pagina ”Perfomanță” -> Prevenirea de executare a datelor -> Verificați la ”Porniți DEP pentru toate programele și serviciile cu excepția celor selectate de mine” -> Click pe ”Adăugați...” -> Selectați Folderul OldSquadMU -> Selectați main.exe și apăsați ADAUGĂ, repetați procedura și pentru Launcher (PlayInception.exe) -> Apăsați Aplică c) Adăugați folderul MU la excepțiile antivirusului, sau dezactivați orice ANTIVIRUS/Firewall/Anti-Malaware care rulează înainte să încercați să deschideți jocul (Eset,Avira,Windows Defender,AVG,etc.) If game is not starting after you press START (nothing happens) do the following thing:.... Dacă jocul nu pornește după ce ați apăsat START ( nu se întâmplă nimic ), urmați următorii pași: Mergeți la RUN -> CMD și scrieți ”nestat wiscok reset” -> apăsați ENTER și RESTARTAȚI PCul! Dacă încă nu funcționează, RESTARTAȚI Internetul / încercați să schimbați ADRESA DE IP! După fiecare pas verificați dacă funcționează. Dacă urmați toți pașii ar trebui să funcționeze! Puteți cere ajutor si pe facebook sau forum. Distracție plăcută!
    16. Salutare, Mulți dintre voi se întreabă la ce se pot folosi creditele sau cum se pot obține așa că am făcut un mic ghid pentru a vă ajuta. Creditele sunt monede virtuale pe care le folosim pe siteul nostru. Acesta este singurul lucru pe care îl oferim pentru Donații (nu folosim WebShop, CashShop sau alte lucruri asemănătoare). Important: Pentru ca creditele să fie create și înregistrate, este necesară logarea pe site, așa se ”activează” acest tabel. Cum se obțin creditele? După cum am menționat, prima metodă de a le obține este prin Donații (vei primi 1000 de credite pentru 10 euro, 1600 de credite pentru 15 euro, 2200 de credite pentru 20 de euro, 3350 de credite pentru 30 de euro (PAYPAL). Se poate dona si prin BANCĂ sau Western Union dacă nu există posibilitatea de PayPal, contactați-ne pentru mai multe informații. Donațiile nu pot fi restituite, decât în cazuri speciale, dacă o considerăm noi. Celelalte metode de a obține creditele sunt: - Votați pentru NOI (1 vot = 2 credite, Se poate vota o dată la 12 ore pe 2 siteuri) - 8 credite / zi. - Participarea la fiecare Rabbits Invasion si farmatul de Iepuri (4 credite pe iepure omorât) - 60 iepuri per invazie, la fiecare 6 ore. - Vânzarea propriilor iteme pe Market pentru credite. (Preț maxim de 500 de credite/item, fără taxă). - Vânzarea propriilor caractere pentru credite (Preț minim 2000 de credite, taxă 20%, level minim 200). - Câștigă Topuri săptămânale: Votanți săptămânali: 200 credite locul 1, 198 credite locul 2, ... 2 credite locul 100. BC Săptămânal: 150 credite locul 1, 145 credite locul 2, ... 5 credite locul 30. DS Săptământal: 150 credite locul 1, 145 credite locul 2, ...5 credite locul 30. CC Săptămânal: 150 credite locul 1, 144 credite locul 2, ... 6 credite locul 25. -Vânează! Fiecare Boss/Mini-Boss premiază după cum urmează: Golden Goblin: 3 credite Golden Soldier: 3 credite Golden Rabbit: 3 credite Golden Titan: 4 credite Golden Devil: 4 credite Golden Vepar: 4 credite Golden Dark Knight: 4 credite Golden Crust: 5 credite Golden Tantalos: 5 credite Golden Golem: 5 credite Golden Satyros: 8 credite Golden Iron Knight: 12 credite Golden Twin Tale: 12 credite Golden Napin: 12 credite Golden Budge Dragon: 12 credite Golden Derkon: 15 credite Great Golden Dragon: 20 credite White Wizard: 15 credite Dark Elves: 25 credite Cursed Dragon: 30 credite Nightmare: 40 credite Kundun: 40 credite Bloody Witch Queen: 50 credite Medusa: 55 credite Selupan: 60 credite Balgass: 80 credite Ce poți face cu creditele? - Puteți Cumpăra Hunter VIP (1000 credite pentru 7 zile). Avantajele pot fi citite in secțiunea următoare. -Puteți Cumpăra Dealer VIP (1000 credite pentru 7 zile). Avantajele pot fi citite in secțiunea următoare. - Puteți Cumpăra Professional VIP -Deblocat după ce Break 1 este completat (1800 credite pentru 7 zile). Avantajele pot fi citite in secțiunea următoare. - Poți Cumpăra Caracterele Jucătorilor din Marketul de Caractere. - Puteți Schimba Rasa(clasa)(4200 credite) - Funcția se poate folosi de maximum 15 ori. Notă: După tranziția la Perioada Mid, Schimbarea de rasă va fi disponibilă la orice level. - Se poate folosi Blacksmith(Fierarul) pentru a Adăuga Luck pe iteme (500 credite / Item) - Nu poate fi folosit pe Wings (Level1/2/3). - Se poate folosi Blacksmith pentru Upgradeul Itemelor de la +9 la +12(180/260/380 per Upgrade/Level) - Nu poate fi folosit pe Wings Level 2&3. - Se poate folosi Blacksmith pentru A adăuga +ADD pe iteme - Fă itemul cu +12 ADD, de la +0/+4/+8 - (300 credits / Item). - Se poate Ascunde Informație (Ascunde Locația + Inventorul cu 500 credite pentru 4 zile). - Se poate Schimba Numele(1000 credite). - Se pot Transfera Caractere pe alt cont(1000 credite). - Se poate Reseta Master Skill Tree (2500 credite). Care sunt avantajele de a deține VIP? VIP-Hunter: - DL, RF, MG de la Level 1. (Default: Level 120) - +15% EXP. (Default: 100%) - +15% ML EXP. (Default: 100%) - Max Elf Buff Level: + 40 levels and + 2 resets. (Default: 200 level) - Reduceri de Module: 3%. (Default: 0%) - +8% șansă de Soul, Life & Harmony pe iteme. - Mobi de level mai mic pentru ML exp. (85 in loc de default 95) - Mai puțin zen pentru questuri: 80% din prețul default. (Default: 100% - bazat pe fiecare quest) - Extra warehouse: 3. (Default: 2) - Off-Attack durata maximă mărită cu 5 ore. (Default: 5 ore) VIP-Dealer: - DL, RF, MG de la Level 1. (Default: Level 120) - +8% EXP. (Default: 100%) - +8% ML EXP. (Default: 100%) - Max Elf Buff Level: + 60 levels. (Default: 200 level) - Reduceri de Module: 3%. (Default: 0%) - Market Sell Limit: + 100%. - +5% șansă de +10 -> +15 chaos machine mixes (Nu poate fi afișat de clientul jocului -la Goblin-, dar este adăugat de server). - +25% Zen. - Rată extra pentru DS/BC invitations mix: + 5%. - Numărul maxim de intrări la toate eventurile cu excepția Illusion Temple, Imperial & Dopple crește cu 1 - Mai puțin zen/delay pentru post: 115.000 zen & 5s delay. (Default: 150.000 zen & 10s delay) - Extra warehouse: 3. (Default: 2) - Off-Attack auto-pick deblocat. (Default: No auto-pick) VIP-Professional: - DL, RF, MG de la Level 1. (Default: Level 120) - +20% EXP. (Default: 100%) - +20% ML EXP. (Default: 100%) - Max Elf Buff Level: + 100 levels. (Default: 200 level) - Reduceri de Module: 5%. (Default: 0%) - Limită deMarket Sell : + 100%. - Mobi de level ma mic pentru ML exp. (80 în loc de 95) - Extra rată pentru DS/BC/IT invitations mix: + 5%. - +15% Zen. - Mai puțin zen pentru questuri: 90% din prețul default. (Default: 100% - bazat pe fiecare quest) - Numărul maxim de intrări la toate eventurile cu excepția Illusion Temple crește cu 1. - Mai puțin zen/delay pentru post: 135.000 zen & 5s delay. (Default: 150.000 zen & 10s delay) - +8% șansă de Soul, Life & Harmony pe iteme. - +5% șansă pentru +10 -> +15 chaos machine mixes. - Extra warehouse: 4. (Default: 2) -Durata maximă a Off-Attackului crescută cu 7 ore (Default: 5 ore) și auto-pick deblocat .(Default: Fără auto-pick) Bucurați-vă de farmat și credite!
    17. Acesta este un server full PvP - ceea ce înseamnă că poți face Kill/KS oricărui jucător, în orice moment, pentru cât timp vrei, ATÂTA TIMP CÂT JOCUL IȚI PERMITE. Cel mai important: 1. Fii politicos, respectă toți jucătorii, chiar dacă sunt inamici, inamicii pricepuți fac jocul frumos. 2. Insultarea unui jucător este pedepistă de la 1 avertisment la ban de 1 zi. 1 avertisment = mute 12 ore. 2 avertismente = mute 36 ore. 3 avertismente = 1 zi ban. Obs: BL-ul pe Guild/Alianță nu se pedepsește, dar BL pe Privat se pedepsește! Obs2: Avertismentele se dau jucătorului, nu Caracterului (toate avertismentele se dau pe același cont/IP/WHID/nume, nu contează de pe ce Caracter s-a făcut greșala). Obs3: În cazul în care cel care raportează cazul de BL l-a provocat pe jucătorul raportat (mici insulte, trash-talk despre el/ea, etc.) cel raportat nu va fi pedepsit. Nu încurajăm provocatul, apoi venitul pe forum plângând că primiți ce meritați. Haideți să ne purtăm ca adulții. Obs4: Mute-ul primit de la avertismente sau din alte motive este primite pe Cont & IP. Ceea ce înseamnă că se va primi Mute pe toate caracterele online pe IP când se primește Mute-ul și pe orice caracter extra pe care te vei loga în timpul perioadei de Mute pe același Cont/IP. Obs5: Este un termen limită de 12 ore să raportezi un jucător, pentru a evita 'vânătoarea de report' în momente cheie, precum CS, etc. Notă: Caracterele care au Mute nu pot începe Mercenary Quests! 3. Orice remarcă rasistă va fi pedepsită cu 2 zile de ban. 4. Orice încercare de a folosi hackuri/exploituri va fi pedepsită cu blocarea contului/conturilor și ban pe IP+WHID. Excepție: Dacă este raportat exploitul/hackul în primele 12 ore de când este descoperit/folosit , nu se va aplica nicio pedeapsă, dar avantajul va fi șters. Dacă nu este raportat, și este găsit ulterior, toată munca jucătorului va fi pierdută. 5. Vânzarea de Conturi/Caractere/Iteme pe bani reali, va atrage banarea contului/conturilor, dar și a IP+WHID (se poate folosi Marketul de Caractere si Marketul pentru a vinde/cumpăra cu credite). Cumpărătorii nu sunt pedepsiți, doar vânzătorii. Obs: Daca se raportează o vânzare de Caracter/Cont/Item pentru bani reali și se aprovizionează dovezile necesare, cel care raportează va PRIMI acel Caracter/Cont/Item GRATIS ( iar persoana raportată va fi banată) - Nu cheltuiți bani, când îi puteți să îi obțineți pe GRATIS. 6.Nu este permis să se dea contul și parola nimănui!!!Nu suntem repsonsabili pentru iteme/caractere pierdute pe contruile împărțite. Singurul lucru cu care putem ajuta în astfel de situații este să afișăm făptașul și/sau locația itemelor. Obs: Dacă încă se dorește împărțirea contului există o comandă/funcția lock care crește securitatea caracterului (cu până la 90% protecție). Se poate citi pe features! 7. Orice discuții ”insistente” pe /post sau Gens Chat în alte limbi decât Engleză vor fi pedepsite cu mute de 1-24 ore, avertisment, sau chiar ban de 1 zi. Obs: Țineți cont că aceste este un server 100% internațional și trebuie să ne respectăm unii pe alții. În locuri precum guild, chat normal, alliance, PM, etc, se poate vorbi în orice limbă se dorește. 8. Orice tentativă de anti-game pe Illusion Temple (statul AFK/Necooperarea cu echipa/Cooperarea cu echipa adversă pentru premii, etc) poate fi pedepsită de alți JUCĂTORI, folosind comanda /warn NumeleJucătorului, în timpul eventului. Avertismentele sunt date pe IP+ACC, iar când un jucător acumulează 10 puncte de avertismente va fi automat banat din IT pentru 3/7/10/14 zile. Avertisment pentru un coechipier = 3 puncte. Părăsirea/deconectarea din IT = 5 puncte date automat. Mai multe informații despre sistemul de avertizare pot fi găsite pe topicul Special/HOT Features. 8.1. Poate fi raportat anti-game din IT prin crearea unui raport pe forum, diferit de /warn și de pedepsele automate. Obs: Se acceptă doar rapoartele în care anti-game-ul din IT se poate vedea cu claritate, sunt acceptate numai dovezile VIDEO, screenshoturile nu sunt acceptate. Obs2: Pedeapsa pentru rapoartele IT manuale este 14 zile de ban de pe IT pe cont și ip. 9. Orice abuz de buguri/erori de configurare care pot duce la un avantaj nedrept pentru cel care le folosește va cauza pedepse care pot varia între ban de câteva zile până la ban pe IP+WHID depinzând de gravitatea situației. Obs: Dacă cel/cei care au abuzat raportează greșala in maxim 12 ore de când s-a întâmplat, acesta/aceștia nu vor fi pedepsiți complet, ci doar cei care nu și-au raportat greșala. 10. NIMIC NU ESTE CONSIDERAT ANTI-GAME PE CS! Se pot folosi orice strategii (alianță fantoma, etc.) dar pe RISCUL fiecăruia de își face reputație proastă/inamici! Obs: Noi încurajăm fair-playul, dar este la latitudinea fiecăruia! Obs2: Să facem Sign of Lord să conteze din nou! 11. Marketul nostru are o limită de maximum 500 de credite pe item vândut, pentru a promova și alte monede. Schimburile de peste 500 de credite NU SUNT INTERZISE, dar fiecare o face pe riscul său (cumpărătorul poate fugi cu creditele) acest lucru fiind considerat schimb de iteme/credite, pentru că itemul nu a fost furat, acesta a fost dat de bună voie. Dacă nu ai încredere în cineva, pur și simplu nu le oferiți iteme/credite. Dacă vei fi păcălit încercând să ”abuzezi” limita de credite nu te vom ajuta! 12. Premiile pierdute din cauza bugurilor (în principal de la eventuri) pot fi restituite dacă playerul are o dovadă clară și validă (screenshot/video) a bugului. Excepție: Rewardurile/itemele pierdute din cauza problemelor globale(disconect global/roll-backs) sau mentenanță de server nu se restituie. Altă regula extrem de importantă: Distrați-vă! Nu uitați că este doar un joc și suntem aici ca să ne simțim bine împreună. #Notă: Recomandăm un comportament adecvat și ne rezervăm dreptul de a alege jucătorii din aceastată comunitate. Pedepsele pot fi aplicate in orice moment, fără avertisment dacă suntem de părere că un anumit player nu merită să joace pe acest server.
    18. When I try to open Phoenix client it show this. Please help
    19. Hello, We're waiting feedback about the 4th edition of Phoenix. Cheers!
    20. Hello, Test server for Phoenix is now officially open for public. Client can be downloaded from here: https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/2919-phoenix-downloads/ Note: It is shared client with the official server Important note: While up to 90% of the things available on the test server will remain as they are, there may be changes/adjustments/additions on the official server and/or changes/adjustments before content releases (related to them). Keep in mind that some of the content isn't yet updated/ready on test-server (we're still working and we'll work until the launch day), but 99% of the early content is updated. Characters balance is almost the same as the last edition's end-game (with small differences). Topic where you can bring your feedback: https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/4827-phoenix-2022-feedback-discussions/ Test server commands: https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/2921-phoenix-test-server-commands/ Cheers!
    21. hello, im planning on playing the new sever on march 25 opening and i would like to know how many clients per computer can i use ?
    22. OldSquadMU - Phoenix - 2k22 - V1 - Cliente Completo (MEGA) (20.03.2022):https://mega.nz/file/oxYX2CJK#h7fd0DV2ApznCo8RbmWvaS631AjMfw5duqOJ2HVHE5w OldSquadMU - Phoenix - 2k22 - V1 - Cliente Completo (Google Drive) (20.03.2022): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KHNT-Ub8i8JhIx2oWGC-3S8S1Laeax1C/view?usp=sharing OldSquadMU - Phoenix - 2k22 - Actualización Manual (para los que no pueden usar el Lanzador para la auto-actualización) (MEGA): Nota: Extrae & reemplaza los archivos en la carpeta del juego. OldSquadMU - Phoenix - 2k22 - Actualización Sin Lanzador (para los que no pueden iniciar el juego via Lanzador - pueden iniciar vía main.exe) (MEGA): https://mega.nz/file/IoAiEYZZ#8_NpKmwz30jdzp5CX06U0GKioDapBSGmDMTveYdrWWo Nota: Extrae & reemplaza los archivos en la carpeta del juego. Actualización Anti-Lag (especial para CS - reducirá todos los animaciones del juego): https://mega.nz/file/M4pwUZBC#s-AKROBYiQwfvJdPimVprBYB7fJvFe-dwXGlhglRH7A Nota: Extrae & reemplaza los archivos en la carpeta del juego. Si el juego no funciona o tiene errores sigue estos pasos: Si recibe Administrator permission error cuando lanza el Lanzador (PlayInception.exe) - advertencia roja - necesita desactivar el UAC de los registros. Sigue este tutorial, la segunda opción, luego reinicia el PC y lanza el juego de nuevo: https://community.microfocus.com/t5/Quality-Center-ALM-User/lt-ALM-Support-Tip-gt-How-to-disable-UAC-from-windows-registry/td-p/951108 LANZA EL JUEGO SÓLO VÍA EL LANZADOR(PlayInception.exe), else de otro modo el juego no iniciará! Si tiene problemas de extraer (el archivo es corrupto, etc.) luego instala en PC la última versión de WinRar. ¡Necesita tener un WINDOWS LIMPIO sin VIRUSES o ROOTKITS, de otro modo el juego no funcionará! Para limpiar su PC rápido usa Malwarebytes (scan + repair): https://www.malwarebytes.com/antirootkit/ Si tiene main.exe CHOQUE ERROR cuando inicia al juego hace las cosas siguentes: a) Apreta al botón derecho del ratón en main.exe -> Propiedades -> Compatibilidad -> -> Marca en 'Ejecuta este programa en modo compatibilidad para:' -> selecciona Windows XP (Service Pack3) de la lista -> Marca en 'Ejecute este programa como administrador' -> Apreta Aplicar. b) Apreta al botón derecho del ratón en Mi Computadora -> Propiedades-> Configuración Avanzada del Sistema -> Avanzado -> Apreta en 'Ajustes' de pestaña 'Rendimiento' -> -> Prevención de Ejecución de Datos -> Marca en 'Activar DEP para todos los programas y servicios excepto los que seleccione:' -> -> Apareta al botón derecho del ratón en 'Añadir...' -> Selecciona la carpeta OldSquadMU -> Selecciona main.exe y apreta en AÑADIR, repeta el procedimiento para Lanzador(PlayInception.exe) también -> -> Apreta Aplicar. c) Añade la carpeta MU en las excepciones del Antivirus o desactiva todos los ANTIVIRUSES/Firewall/Anti-Malware que funcionan antes de iniciar el juego(Eset,Avira,Windows Defender,AVG,etc.). Si el juego no iniciarse después de apretar START(nothing happens) hace la cosa siguiente: Va a RUN -> CMD y escribe 'netstat winsock reset' -> apreta ENTER y ¡RESTART PC! ¡Si todavía no funciona reinicia su conexión de Internet / cambia su IP! Comprueba después de cada paso si funciona. ¡Debería funcionar 100% si sigue todos los pasos! Puede solicitar ayuda también en forum o facebook. Enjoy!
    23. Hola, Muchos de usetedes se preguntan que pueden hacer con los créditos o cómo obtenerlos así que haré una pequeña guía para ayudarlos. Los creditos son la moneda virtual que usamos en nuestro sitio. Esta es la sola cosa que damos para las Donaciónes (no usamos WebShop, CashShop o cosas como estas). Importante: Es necesario iniciar una sesión de su cuenta en nuestro sitio para permitir a contar de sus créditos, este es como ustedes 'activa' esta tabla. ¿Cómo obtener créditos? El primer método para obtenerlos es vía Donaciónes (obtendrá 1000 créditos para 10 euros, 1600 créditos para 15 euros, 2200 créditos para 20 euros y 3350 créditos para 30 euros (PAYPAL). Usted puede donar vía BANCO también si no tiene PayPal, contacta a nosotros para más información. Las Donaciónes no son reembolsables a menos que lo decidamos, en casos especiales. Los otros métodos para obtener créditos son: - Vota por nosotros (1 voto = 2 créditos, puede votar cada 12 horas en 2 sitios) - 8 créditos / día. - Va por cada Invasión de Conejos(Rabbits) (4 créditos por conejo matado) - 18 conejos por mapa, 5 mapas, cada 8 horas. - Vende sus propios artículos en el Mercado por créditos. (El precio máximo es de 500 créditos/artículo, no hay impuesto). - Vende sus propios Personajes por créditos (El mínimo precio es de 2000 créditos, 20% impuesto). - Gana Cimas Semanales: Votantes Semanales: 200 créditos el primer lugar, 198 créditos el segundo lugar, ... 2 créditos el lugar 100. BC Semanal: 150 créditos el primer lugar, 145 créditos el segundo lugar, ... 5 créditos el lugar 30. DS Semanal: 150 créditos el primer lugar, 145 créditos el segundo lugar, ...5 créditos el lugar 30. CC Semanal: 150 créditos el primer lugar, 144 créditos el segundo lugar, ... 6 créditos el lugar 25. - ¡Caza! Cada Boss/Mini-boss da créditos como sigue: Golden Goblin: 3 créditos Golden Soldier: 3 créditos Golden Rabbit: 3 créditos Golden Titan: 4 créditos Golden Devil: 4 créditos Golden Vepar: 4 créditos Golden Dark Knight: 4 créditos Golden Crust: 5 créditos Golden Tantalos: 5 créditos Golden Golem: 5 créditos Golden Satyros: 8 créditos Golden Iron Knight: 12 créditos Golden Twin Tale: 12 créditos Golden Napin: 12 créditos Golden Budge Dragon: 12 créditos Golden Derkon: 15 créditos Great Golden Dragon: 20 créditos White Wizard: 15 créditos Dark Elves: 25 créditos Cursed Dragon: 30 créditos Nightmare: 40 créditos Kundun: 40 créditos Bloody Witch Queen: 50 créditos Medusa: 55 créditos Selupan: 60 créditos Balgass: 80 créditos ¿Qué puede hacer con los créditos? - Puede Comprar Hunter VIP (1000 créditos por 7 días). Los avantajes pueden ser leídos en la sección siguiente. - Puede Comprar Dealer VIP (1000 créditos por 7 días). Los avantajes pueden ser leídos en la sección siguiente. - Puede Comprar Professional VIP - Desbloqueado después el Break 2 es terminado (1800 créditos por 7 días). Los avantajes pueden ser leídos en la sección siguiente. - Puede Comprar los Personajes de los jugadores en el Mercado de Personajes. - Puede Cambiar de Raza (4200 créditos) - El máximo level es 320 para usar esta función. Nota: Después de mover a el período Mid la función de Cambiar de Raza será desbloqueada para cualquier level. - Puede usar el Blacksmith para Añadir(Add) Luck en artículos(500 créditos / Artículo) - No puede usarlo en Alas(Level 1/2/3). - Puede usar el Blacksmith para Mejorar Artículos(Upgrade Items) desde +9 hasta +12 (180/260/380 por Upgrade/Level) - No puede usarlo en Alas Level 2&3. - Puede usar el Blacksmith para Añadir +ADD en artículos - Añade +12 ADD, desde +0/+4/+8 - (300 créditos / Artículo). - Puede Esconder Info (Esconde su Ubicación + Inventario por 500 créditos para 4 días). - Puede Cambiar el Nombre (1000 créditos). - Puede Transferir Personaje en otra Cuenta(1000 créditos). - Puede Reajustar Master Skill Tree (2500 créditos). ¿Cuales son los avantajes de VIP? VIP-Hunter: - DL, RF, MG hasta Level 1. (Default: Level 120) - +15% EXP. (Default: 100%) - +15% ML EXP. (Default: 100%) - Max Elf Buff Level: + 30 levels. (Default: 200 level) - Module Discounts: 3%. (Default: 0%) - +8% chance de Soul, Life & Harmony en artículos. - Puede matar monstruos inferiores para hacer ML exp. (85 en lugar de default 95) - Zen discount para Quests: 80% en lugar del percio default. (Default: 100% - basado en cada quest) - Extra warehouse: 3. (Default: 2) - La máxima duración de Off-Attack es incrementada con 5 horas. (Default: 5 horas) VIP-Dealer: - DL, RF, MG hasta Level 1. (Default: Level 120) - +8% EXP. (Default: 100%) - +8% ML EXP. (Default: 100%) - Max Elf Buff Level: + 60 levels. (Default: 200 level) - Module Discounts: 3%. (Default: 0%) - Límite de Vender en Mercado: + 100%. - +5% chance de +10 -> +15 para mezclas de chaos machine (el Goblin no la puede mostrar pero es añadida en el servidor). - +25% Zen. - Extra rate(tasa) para mezclas de invitaciónes de DS/BC : + 5%. - Max entradas por día +1 para todos los eventos menos Illusion Temple, Imperial & Dopple. - El precio/delay de /post son bajados: 115.000 zen & 5s delay. (Default: 150.000 zen & 10s delay) - Extra warehouse: 3. (Default: 2) - Off-Attack auto-pick desbloqueado. (Default: Sin auto-pick) VIP-Professional: - DL, RF, MG hasta Level 1. (Default: Level 120) - +20% EXP. (Default: 100%) - +20% ML EXP. (Default: 100%) - Max Elf Buff Level: + 100 levels. (Default: 200 level) - Module Discounts: 5%. (Default: 0%) - Límite de Vender en Mercado: + 100%. - Puede matar monstruos inferiores para hacer ML exp. (80 en lugar de default 95) - Extra rate(tasa) para mezclas de invitaciónes de DS/BC/IT: + 5%. - +15% Zen. - Zen discount para Quests: 90% en lugar del precio defaultç. (Default: 100% - basado en cada quest) - Max entradas por día +1 para todos los eventos menos Illusion Temple. - El precio/delay de /post son bajados: 135.000 zen & 5s delay. (Default: 150.000 zen & 10s delay) - +8% chance de Soul, Life & Harmony en artículos. - +5% chance de +10 -> +15 para mezclas de chaos machine. - Extra warehouse: 4. (Default: 2) - La máxima duración de Off-Attack es incrementada con 7 horas (Default: 5 hours) y el auto-pick es desbloqueado.(Default: Sin auto-pick) Enjoy farming & using credits!
    24. Este es un servidor completo PvP(jugador versus jugador) - esto significa que ustedes pueden Matar/KS(robar de monstruos) cualquier jugador, en cualquier momento, por el mucho tiempo que ustedes quieren, SI EL JUEGO PERMITE. Lo más importante: 1. ¡Sean cortésos, respetan todos sus compañeros de juego, aunque son enemigos o amigos, buenos enemigos hacen un buen juego! 2. Insultar un jugador es castigado con Warns(Advertencias) hasta 1 día interdicción a jugar. 1 warn = Mute(silenciado) por 12 horas, 2 warns = Mute por 36 horas, 3 warns = 1 día interdicción a jugar. Obs: Las palabrotas en Guild/Alliance no son punibles pero las palabrotas en Privado son punibles! Obs2: Los Warns se dan por la persona y no por el Character o Personaje (todos los Warns se dan por el mismo IP/HWID/cuenta/nombre, no importa que personaje usó cuándo hacía el error). Obs3: Si el que reportó un caso de palabrotas es el que ha provocado al jugador reportado a insultar (pequeñas injurias, palabras malas sobre él, etc.) el reportado no será castigado. No damos ánimo a provocar y después llorar en forum cuándo recibe que merece - vamos a comportarnos como adultos. Obs4: El Mute recibido por los warns u otros motivos será asignado a su cuenta & IP. Este significa que usted será silenciado en todos los personajes que han sido conectados en el IP cuándo recibó el mute y en todos los personajes que va a conectarle desde el mismo IP/cuenta. Obs5: Hay un fin de plazo de 12 horas para reportar/denunciar a un jugador para evitar la 'caza de denunciar' en momentos importantes como CS, etc. Nota: ¡Los personajes silenciados no pueden comenzar búsqueadas(quests) Mercenary! 3. Cualquier racismo es castigado con 2 días interdicción a jugar. 4. Cualquier intento (de usar a cualquier programa/software) de engañar al sistema será castigado con cuenta(s) bloqueada y restricción de IP+HWID. Exceptión: Si informa al equipo OldSquad sobre el programa/error en las primeras 12 horas de usar, no será castigado, pero su ventaja será borrada. Si elige a usar sin informarnos y descubrimos este lugar, perderá todo su trabajo en vano. 5. Vender Cuentas/Personajes/Artículos(Items) por dinero real será castigado con cuenta(s) bloqueada y restricción de IP+HWID(podría usar el Mercado de Personajes & el Mercado para comprar/vender por creditos). Los compradores no serán castigados, pero los vendedores serán castigados. Obs: Si usted informa al equipo OldSquad sobre una venta de Personaje/Cuenta/Artículo por dinero real y trae las pruebas necesarias, RECIBIRÁ lo que es vendido GRATIS (y el reportado será castigado con cuenta/s bloqueada y restricción de IP+HWID). - No gasta dinero cuándo puede recibirlo GRATIS. 6. No comparte su cuenta y contraseña con nadie!!! No somos responsables para artículos/personajes perdidos en cuentas compartidos. La única cosa con cual podemos ayudar en estos casos es compartir el autor que hizo la acción y/o la locación de los artículos. Obs: Si todavía quiere compartir su cuenta, hay un mando '/lock' que levanta la securidad de su personajes (hasta 90% protección). ¡Lee la información sobre /lock en características! 7. Cualquier charla 'insistente' en /post o Gens Chat en otros idiomas, diferentes de íngles serán castigados con 1-24 horas de Mute, warn o 1 día interdicción a jugar. Obs: Este es un servidor 100% internacional y debemos respetar unos a otros. Podría charlar en su propio idioma en cualquier otro lugar como el Guild, normal chat, alliance, privado, etc. 8. Cualquier anti-game en Illusion Temple (quedar AFK/no cooperando con su compañeros/ayudando el otro equipo para abusar las recompensas, etc.) puede ser castigado por los JUGADORES utilizando el mando '/warn NombreJugador' mientras están dentro del evento. Los warns se dan en IP+Cuenta y si un jugador acumula 10 puntos de warn él auto-recibe 3/7/10/14 días interdicción en IT. Más información sobre el sistema de Warn puede ser encontrada en el topic Características Especiales. 9. Cualquier abuso de faltas de configuración que resulta en un injusto avantaje para el abusador va a ser castigado con algunas días interdicción a jugar hasta IP+HWID interdicción a jugar dependiendo de la gravedad. Obs: Si el abusador(es) informa al equipo OldSquad sobre sus acciones en máximo 12 horas desde que sucedió, no va a ser castigado pero solamente los que no denuncian. 10. NADA ES CONSIDERADO ANTI-GAME EN CS! Puede usar cualquier tipo de estrategia (ghost guild/alianza,etc.) bajo su propio riesgo de tener mala reputación/enemigos! Obs: Nosotros todavía estimulamos el juego limpio pero esta es la decisión de los jugadores. Obs2: #Hacemos el Sign of Lord importante de nuevo! 11. Nuestro mercado tiene una límite de máximo 500 creditos por artículo vendido para promover otros monedas también. Los intercambios(ventas) que exceden 500 créditos NO SON prohibidos pero tiene que hacerlos bajo su propio riesgo (el comproador puede literalmente huir con sus créditos), este siendo considerado un artículo/cuenta/créditos compartido porque el artículo no le fue robado sino usted lo 'regaló'. Si no confía en alguien, simplemente no le regala su artículo. Si será engañado mientras intenta abusar esta límite de créditos nosotros no vamos a le ayudar! 12. Nosotros podemos reembolsar premios perdidos debido a errores (principalmente hablado de Eventos) si el jugador tiene pruebas claras y válidos (capturas de pantalla/video) sobre la error. Excepción: Premios/artículos perdidos debido a problemas globales (global disconnects/roll-bakcs) o mantenimiento del servidor no son reembolsables. Otra regla muy importante: ¡Divertirse! No olvide que esto es solo un juego y estamos aquí para pasar un buen rato juntos. #Nota: Cuídase sobre su actitud porque nos reservamos el derecho a seleccionar los jugadores de esta comunidad. Puede ser castigado en cualquier momento, sin advertencias, si creemos que no merece a jugar aquí.
    25. This is an early look at most of the changes related to our new economy ecosystem that will be found on Phoenix as well as on future Inception editions. Pre-notes: The main problem of our game activities was the lack of motivating rewards. Some events were giving too much, while some events were giving too little. And there was always the chance of getting something bad off a better reward. One of the root problems was also the inflation of jewels from server. While they were attractive early on, their value just vanished during time due to the alts farm. One thing that always bothered us is that the market control was always in the hands of the biggest/most active players, while the rest of players didn't have much to say in the economy and had to "eat" the sometimes "insane" prices for some items. We're also looking to address that with our new Old Box System, creating more opportunities for normal players to get in touch with valuable items and to spread them more equally across the game. Jewels Changes Jewel of Life All items from game will now drop with add + 0 (non exc, exc, ancient & socket). Droprate from monsters highly reduced. Added in drop table of many events & mini-bosses. Jewel of Creation Permanently removed from drop from monsters. Added in drop table of many events & mini-bosses. If you reach maximum amount of fruit points (100/115/127 based on character) - you will receive an extra 150 points to add. You need to have level 400 in order for the 150 bonus points to be active. Jewel of Bless Droprate from monsters decently reduced. It will now be used for new mixes. Jewel of Soul Droprate from monsters highly reduced. It will now be used for new mixes. Gemstone Droprate from Kanturu3 & Relics highly reduced. Added in drop table in some other events/mini-bosses. Jewel of Chaos Droprate from monsters highly reduced. Added in drop table of many events & mini-bosses. Extra Changes: Loch's Feather, Crest of Monarch, Flame of Condor, Magic Backpack & Sphere level 4 now have an INSANELY LOW drop rate from monsters on their maps (you can consider that they aren't even dropping from monsters). Fenrir materials can no longer drop from monsters in spots (Kalima6). Icarus is now a normal levelling map. Quiz Event has been removed from game. Illusion of Kundun has been removed from game. With these changes we aim to: Nerf the ALTS farm to the ground. Reduce inflation of jewels to keep them relevant across the game. Add new uses to some jewels in order to keep the IN/OUT flow of jewels in economy more balanced. Make the jewels & more important drops more accessible from different places outside of alt farm. BoKs changes Now BoK+1, BoK+2 & BoK+3 will all drop the same Set Items: Leather Bronze Vine Silk Pad Bone Violent Wind Scale Brass Wind Spirit Sphinx Light Plate Plate Dragon Guardian Legendary Adamantine Red Wing Sacred Fire Storm Crow Now BoK+4 and BoK+5 will both drop their specific Set Items as well as all the BoK+1~3 Set Items: Leather Bronze Vine Silk Pad Bone Violent Wind Scale Brass Wind Spirit Sphinx Light Plate Plate Dragon Guardian Legendary Adamantine Red Wing Sacred Fire Storm Crow Ashcrow Iris Eclipse Valiant Black Dragon Dark Steel Ancient Dark Phoenix Divine Grand Soul Glorious Storm Zahard Thunder Hawk Black Rose The BoKs will still drop their own tier weapons, where the higher the BoK the higher the weapon tier. Now the BoKs have progressive luck & 2/3 options rates as following: BoK+1: 20% chance for Luck / 15% chance for 2 options / 1% chance for 3 options. BoK+2: 25% chance for Luck / 20% chance for 2 options / 2% chance for 3 options. BoK+3: 30% chance for Luck / 25% chance for 2 options / 3% chance for 3 options. BoK+4: 40% chance for Luck / 35% chance for 2 options / 5% chance for 3 options. BoK+5: 50% chance for Luck / 40% chance for 2 options / 6% chance for 3 options. With these BoK changes we aim to: Make the completion of a full 2 options excellent set harder especially early on. Motivate higher players to hunt higher BoKs since they can get the item they want (if they want a lower tier item) from the higher boks as well, but with way better chances for luck & 2/3 options compared to the lower BoKs. This will create more space & opportunities for the lower players to farm the lower BoKs themselves while still having chances (but lower) for good items. Extras: In order to make the specific BoK+4/BoK+5 sets still possible to be completed in a timely manner (due to the new BoKs changes), we've added them as extra drops from: Kundun: 50% chance to drop an extra BoK+4/BoK+5 specific set item with 2 options, apart from the normal reward. Nightmare: 100% chance to drop an extra BoK+4/BoK+5 specific set item with 2, apart from the normal reward. Dark Elves: 30% chance to drop an extra BoK+4/BoK+5 specific set item with 2, apart from the normal reward. New Old Box system There are now only 3 Old Boxes instead of 5: Early Old Box, Mid Old Box, Late Old Box. There are no longer "rare items" - well, on Phoenix they never were there, but they won't exist anymore on Inception as well, starting from the next edition. There are no longer jewels in the Old Boxes (outside of gemstones). Each Old Box can be obtained on events based on their name. Basically, Early Old Box can be obtained from Early-Game events/bosses/mini-bosses, and so on. Each Old Box will contain ONLY relevant items/rewards for the content stage where they can be obtained. Basically, Early Old Box will contain valuable Early-Game items/rewards, and so on. Old Boxes are still non tradeable and it is not possible to be moved to vault. There's now a new Chaos Goblin Mix for the Old Boxes, that will keep them relevant during entire edition, as following: You can craft a Mid Old Box by mixing: 3x Early Old Box 2x Jewel of Chaos 2x Jewel of Creation 4x Jewel of Bless 4x Jewel of Soul 60.000.000 Zen You can craft a Late Old Box by mixing: 3x Mid Old Box 5x Jewel of Chaos 5x Jewel of Creation 10x Jewel of Bless 10x Jewel of Soul 200.000.000 Zen This Mix will: Motivate mid-game/late-game players to still farm early/mid boxes. Giving new chances to average players to get late-game rewards, even if they can't contest the highest events/bosses. Give new ways of spending jewels & zen in order to boost the economy. Early Old Box rewards: EXC. BoK+1~3 set item with guaranteed 2 options and a small chance for 3 options, for the class that drops the Old Box. Mid-Tier ancient for the class that drops the Old Box. Wings Level 1 +luck+5~9. Lochs Feather. Crest of Monarch. 10x BC. 10x DS. Magic Backpack. 20x Splinter of Armor / 20 Bless of Guardian / 5x Claw of Beast. Mid Old Box rewards: EXC. BoK+4~5 specific set item with guaranteed 2 options and a small chance for 3 options, for the class that drops the Old Box. BoK+5 weapon with guaranteed 2 options and a small chance for 3 options, for the class that drops the Old Box. Last tier exc weapon with guaranteed 2 options and a small chance for 3 options, for the class that drops the Old Box. High tier ancient for the class that drops the Old Box. Wings Level 2 with the same chance for luck/options as the chaos mix. Piece of Horn. TOCA. 20x Gemstones. Flame of Condor. Late Old Box rewards: Socket Weapon for the class that drops the Old Box. 380 Weapon. EXC. last tier set item with guaranteed 2 options and a small chance for 3 options, for the class that drops the Old Box. Broken Horn. Flame of Condor. Talisman of Luck (W4). Seeds (DD REF HP) Ring of GM - While being equipped, this ring will give the character maximum resistances to all attributes (ice, poison, lightning, fire, etc.) - basically making it immune from being moved / iced / poisoned. Rings/Pendants with guaranteed 2 options and a small chance for 3 options. Events changes & rewards Rabbits invasion They will now invade 4 times per day instead of 3 times. There are now 60 Rabbits / invasion instead of 90 Rabbits / invasion: Maps: 15x Lorencia, 15x Noria, 10x Elbeland, 10x Devias, 10x Dungeon. Reward: 65% chance for jewel (Bless, Soul, Chaos, Life) - 34% chance for 4.000.000 Zen - 1% chance for Early Old Box. White Wizards invasion There are now 3 WW per invasion instead of 5 and are now considered early-game bosses. There are now 30 Orcs per invasion instead of 50 and they spawn in different maps compared to the WW bosses: WW: Elbeland, Dungeon, Devias. Orcs: 15x Orcs Lorencia, 15x Orcs Noria. WW Reward: 10x jewels (bless/soul/chaos/life/creation) + 40% chance for Early Old Box + 15.000.000 zen. Orcs Reward: 10% chance for Wizard's Ring, 40% chance for Jewel (bless/soul/chaos/life/creation), 48% chance for 4.000.000 Zen, 2% chance for Early Old Box. Cursed Dragon & Bloody Witch Queen They will now spawn together, at the same time: 1 time between 17:00 and 21:59. 1 time between 09:00 and 12:59. Cursed Dragon: Early game boss. Reward: 1x Early Old Box + 10x jewels (bless/soul/chaos/life/creation) + 50% chance for Feather/Crest (35% Feather, 15% Crest). Bloody Witch Queen: Mid-Late game boss. Reward: 85% chance for Mid Old Box / 15% chance for Late Old Box + 20x jewels (soul/chaos/life/creation/gemstones) + 2x last tier EXC set items (GD, DM, etc.) with 2 options. Imperial Event Bosses are rewarding 3 Jewels (Soul/Life/Creation) + 10% chance for Talisman of Chaos Assembly. Optional objective: Kill the Statues and get 2~3 extra Jewels (Bless/Soul/Chaos) that anyone from party can pick. Sunday final boss: 1x Talisman of Chaos Assembly. Weekly records rewards: Having 35+ Points: 10x Jewel of Harmony + 1x TOCA + 1x Mid Old Box Having 25-34 points: 5x Jewel of Harmony + 1x TOCA + 1x Mid Old Box. Having 15-24 points: 5x Jewel of Harmony + 1x TOCA + 1x Early Old Box. Having 5-14 points: 5x Jewel of Harmony + 1x Early Old Box. Chaos Castle CC 1: 2 Jewels (Bless/Soul/Life/Creation) + 10% chance for Star (Rings/Pends exc) + 50% chance for Low Tier Ancient. CC 2: 3 Jewels (Bless/Soul/Life/Creation) + 20% chance for Star (Rings/Pends exc) + 70% chance for Low Tier Ancient. CC 3: 3 Jewels (Bless/Soul/Life/Creation) + 70% chance for Low Tier Ancient / 30% chance for Early Old Box. CC 4: 4 Jewels (Soul/Chaos/Life/Creation) + 60% chance for Low-Mid Tier Ancient / 40% chance for Early Old Box. CC 5: 4 Jewels (Soul/Chaos/Life/Creation) + 50% chance for Low-Mid Tier Ancient / 50% chance for Early Old Box. CC 6: 5 Jewels (Soul/Chaos/Creation/Gemstone) + 60% chance for Random Ancient / 20% chance for Early Old Box / 20% chance for Mid Old Box. CC 7: 5 Jewels (Soul/Chaos/Creation/Gemstone) + 60% chance for Random Ancient / 40% chance for Mid Old Box. Kanturu Event Rewards from Hands: 3 Jewels (Bless/Soul/Life/Creation). Rewards from Nightmare (BOSS): 1x Exc. Weapon (Knight Blade, Platina Staff, etc.) + 60% Chance for Mid Old Box + 100% chance to drop an extra BoK+4/BoK+5 specific set item with 2 options, apart from the normal reward. Kundun Rewards: 2x Random Mid-High Ancients + 40% chance for Mid Old Box + 50% chance to drop an extra BoK+4/BoK+5 specific set item with 2 options, apart from the normal reward. Medusa 4 Socket Set Items with 3 slots (and lower chance for Socket Shields with 3~4 slots) + 30% chance for Late Old Box + 10% chance for a 380 Weapon. Selupan Rewards: 5 Socket Set Items with 3 slots and 1 Socket Weapon with 4~5 slots + 50% chance for Late Old Box + 10% chance for a 380 Weapon. Crywolf Event Balgass drop: 2x Mid Old Box & 3x PoH that anyone can pick at random locations near Balgass (in 12x12 range). Dark Elves drop: 30% chance to drop Mid Old Box, 30% chance to drop Exc. Weapons (Knight Blade, Platina Staff,etc.), 40% chance to drop 100.000.000 Zen + 30% chance to drop an extra BoK+4/BoK+5 specific set item with 2, apart from the normal reward. Blood Castle rewards aren't currently set up. World Bosses rewards aren't currently set up. Illusion Temple IT will be changed to use the Inception's system where you can join on any IT level, everyone gets same amount of stats to add, there's the IT Queue, and so on. IT Rewards aren't currently set up. Skeletons Invasion Death King: 1x Early Old Box + 2x Magic Backpack. Death Skeletons: 75% Magic Backpack / 25% Early Old Box. Wings Protector Reward: 100% Wings Level 4 Talisman + 50% chance for Late Old Box. Goldens BoK+1 Goldens have a 1% chance to drop an Early Old Box as extra reward. BoK+2 Goldens have a 2% chance to drop an Early Old Box as extra reward. BoK+3 Goldens have a 3% chance to drop an Early Old Box as extra reward. BoK+4 Goldens have 3% chance to drop an Mid Old Box as extra reward. BoK+5 Goldens have a 4% chance to drop a Mid Old Box as extra reward. Golden Budge Dragon has 5% chance to drop an Early Old Box as extra reward. Golden Derkon has 10% chance to drop an Early Old Box as extra reward. GGDs have a 10% chance to drop a Mid Old Box as extra reward. Hybrid Events OSGM - apart from the normal guaranteed rewards that will be described on each edition, each participant will have a 5% chance to receive an Old Box based on the current state of server (early game - early old box, and so on). BiA - apart from the normal guaranteed rewards that will be described on each edition, each participant will have a 10% chance to receive an Old Box based on the current state of server (early game - early old box, and so on). Soccer Night - apart from the normal guaranteed rewards that will be described on each edition, each participant will have a 15% chance to receive an Old Box based on the current state of server (early game - early old box, and so on). Arena Tournament - apart from the normal guaranteed rewards, each Last Laugh participant will have a 20% chance to receive an Old Box based on the current state of server (early game - early old box, and so on). These are currently the planned economy changes for the next Phoenix. Conclusion: We highly believe that with this complex rework, our goals will be touched: All of our events will be way more attractive in terms of gains. The alts will be highly nerfed compared to active players. The rewards will be better spread for most players to have access to. The bosses will be worth the fights for, between the top players. All of these changes are subject to change and may not represent the true, final version of the rework. Some of the things aren't yet decided / changed but will be found in an updated official info topic before the launch. We're waiting feedback. Later Edit: 3 new things I can present you as well, looking for feedback: Old Jewel Old Jewel is a new mid-late game jewel, a custom one, that can either be mixed on Chaos Goblin or found in Late Old Box. Old Jewel can be used on excellent set items / shields with minimum level of + 11, that have 1 or 2 exc. options. Old Jewel will add +1 excellent option to the item (from 1 option to 2 options or from 2 options to 3 options). Old Jewel has 100% success rate on items. Old Jewel Mix: 30x Jewel of Bless. 30x Jewel of Soul. 10x Jewel of Chaos. 10x Jewel of Creation. 5x Jewel of Harmony. 300kk Zen. 5 exc set items (no weapons) + add12 (or higher). 40% success rate for the mix. The Mix goal is to give new opportunities to spend jewels, zen, and trash exc. items as well as to keep them relevant. Wings Level 4 Mix System There's now only 1 universal Statue for all classes to mix: Goat Statue. It is no longer tradeable via Store (and still no other means). Goat Statue Mix: 4x Mid Old Box. 60x Jewel of Bless. 60x Jewel of Soul. 30x Jewel of Life. 20x Jewel of Chaos. 20x Jewel of Creation. 10x Jewel of Harmony. 1x 380 Weapon + 15 + Add16 (Any). 1kkk Zen. Wings Level 4 upgrade Mix: 1x Goat Statue. Wings Level 3 +15+Add16 (your class wings, if you mix SUM wings3 you will get SUM wings4, if you mix ELF wings3 you will get ELF wings4, etc.) 3x Late Old Box. 90x Jewel of Bless. 90x Jewel of Soul. 60x Jewel of Chaos. 60x Jewel of Creation. Talisman of Luck. 1.5kkk Zen. Note: Wings Level 4 will now 100% come with both options (ign & ref). Heart & Medals Now there's only Heart of Love dropping. The set items that can drop from Heart of Love are now the set items that were dropping on both Silver Medal & Gold Medal + the violent wind set from old Heart of Love. The weapons that can drop from Heart of Love are now the weapons that were dropping on both Silver Medal & Gold Medal. Luck chance of Heart items is 35%. Items from Heart can be dropped starting from +6 up to +11 (with a 4% chance for +11 and 8% chance for +10). As per the new Jewel of Life change, all items from Heart will drop without ADD. Heart of Love will drop from monsters between Level 18 & Level 100 with a rate similar to the old Silver Medal rate.
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.