Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

[Interview] Javaraya

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

Javaraya is and "old school" player, ranked number one on reset rankings.  He is on that position for a very long time (with small interruptions). I tried to interview him since I started this "job", and I am happy that I finally found him. I know I promised FKingCunt to interview DareDevil, and I will keep my promise! (of course with the condition that he accepts to be interviewed). But if I get the opportunity to interview a player from main top rankings, I will take it as priority number 1.

So here is Javaraya's interview: 

Reporter: " At this moment you are first ranked on reset rankings. Congratulations!"

Reporter: " Can you tell us how did you accomplished that? "

Javaraya : "Thank you ! Well , the start was hard, I like to consider us "pro" players, due to a good organisation, we did played even in shifts with our phones, setting up alarms, and we all have full time jobs as well, so, hard. " 

Reporter: " What do you mean when you say us? Do you have a permanent party ? How many members (real players ) does it have? Can you name them?"

Javaraya : " Yes, since second week of server being up, me, FKingCunt and, back then in the beginning, the almighty Mu3rTe. 

Reporter: " Can you tell us a short story about how you guys got together ?" 

Javaraya: " Well, when I started to play here, I didn't knew anyone. Then, I ran into RedBuLL, which I knew from a different Mu server, long time ago.

He introduced me to ex MuPPeTs. There I met Mu3rTe, who as well I knew for long time, and FKingCunt, which became a good friend of mine now. They did had a big involvement into me being rank 1. "

Reporter: "How much time do you spend/day playing mu OldSquad (average)? "

Javaraya : "Honestly, 2-3 hours mainly, when I go DS/BC. "

Javaraya : " I am a semipro player and I do play other game daily about 6 hours, so yeah, I am around, but not exactly ...."

Reporter : "When did you started to play Mu Online? "

Javaraya : " 15 years ago. "

Reporter:  "What made you continue playing after all those years? Did you had brakes?" 

Javaraya : " Oh , I did a very long break, for about 7 years after MuOnline.ro was shut down, where I was GM. I decided that it was the time to take a break .. after about 5 years of daily playing and being devoted there."

Reporter: "How you found us?"

Javaraya : "I remember how I got into this server, I was bored one night and honestly don't remember how, I was into this server. I think I saw a facebook post from someone ? " 

Reporter : "When did you started to play Mu OldSquad?"

Javaraya : "1st day when Phoenix was released, I have to admit tho, I was kinda disappointed, with 60 points reward at 1st RR in the beginning.. but you know what they say... 1st time it's a struggle :))  "

Reporter: " What nicknames you had in past?""

Javaraya : " KoRn, used to be a big fan of the band, when I was younger."

Reporter: " Do you have any VIP activated?"

Javaraya : "Atm, yes , Hunter, helps me stay on track, while most of the time our EE and DL is on ML, so my exp drop. "

Reporter: "Why Hunter? " 

Javaraya : "Good value for price, although a bit expensive, or expend the time ... for more than a week. " 

Reporter : "You have VIP since server started? 

Javaraya : " Yes, because I wanted to create RF, as it is 1st time when I play RF. It is a new class for me, so wanted to make my comeback special for me too...:) "

Reporter: " Have you donated since Phoenix started? "

Javaraya : "Yes, I did." 

Reporter : " What's the best set that Rage Fighter can equip for player versus monster? "

Javaraya : "As best PVM RF build on this server is Agi RF, DD and DSR will get you through anything easy, as DSR will stack nicely while  adding stats to your agility, as that is your main stat to upgrade.  "

Reporter: "So, no ancient set? " 

Javaraya : "Well, at this stage of game, ancient sets are hard, I don't want to sound cocky, but I score nearly same score as RF with ancients sets in DS, so I don't really care for ancients :))

And if you want to go Selupan or Medusa you need more than ancients. But, again, depends on what EE you have. " 

Reporter: " And for player versus player? "

Javaraya : " You need as much DD as possible to be able to survive 1 shots. "

Reporter: " What are best excellent options for Rage Fighter? "

Javaraya : " Wow, that's what I just answered. I`m confused now. "

Reporter: " For player versus player and for player versus monster same options are best?  DD and DSR?  But there are Rage Fighters with stats based on vitality who might focus on options like HP REF ...."

Javaraya : "HP + REF doesn't work, unfortunately, because characters have been boosted on burst dmg on this server. You cannot survive enough in fights with ref hp , with bk maybe, but RF has very bad defense." 

Reporter:" Do you have any enemies in game? "

Javaraya : "I personally don't, but I can see that others don't like me for I don't know what reason. Many times I end up in Kalima, or pk-ed ^_^ " 

Reporter: " Can you name some of them? " 

Javaraya : "Oh, I never cared that much to make a list ...I just consider that's all they could have done. "

Reporter: "Who is your favorite player?"

Javaraya : " Don't really have favorite players, I am sorry to disappoint, but can't name anyone. "

Reporter: " Which do you think that is the best Player Versus Player character in game?"

Javaraya : "Idk. Str. MG looks ridiculously strong for some reason . "

Reporter : " Why? "

Javaraya : " I think it's just because you end up with a bigger stat number on your main stat than RF, for example. But my pvp experience here is nearly non-existent, as I have 0 ML. "

Reporter: " Which is your favorite character in game ?"

Javaraya : " I think SM, but I do like RF a lot, too."

Reporter: "Who is the player which you dislike the most, in this server ?"

Javaraya : " I don't hate anyone. I consider them specials, and just ignore them. Never let them get at you. "

Reporter : " But can you name a special "one"?" 

Javaraya : " Yea, I could point out Trau." 

Reporter : " Because he hunts the top ranked reset players? " 

Javaraya : " Oh, I didn't even knew that's what he does....good luck forwards, and I wish him luck in surpassing his frustrations. " 

Reporter: " Read "Castle is Cursed" all chapters... He is doing that since the beginning of server, but he stopped for a while, then he restarted to do those pk. I mentioned him in one of the chapters. " 

Reporter: " What is the name of the guild which you dislike in game ?"

Javaraya : "Oh, again, I personally don't dislike any of them, but sometimes I end up pk-ed by NONE or VIET. Always on the pretext " Oh! I thought you are Jayce. " I don't know ... but it's fishy, so I can say that them, but again, I am not here to hate. "

Reporter: "Rumors : people say that you were pretty close to join BDSM, what happened? Why did you chose MuPPeTs ?" 

Javaraya : "Don't remember exactly what was the turn over, I was really 50/50, but something happened one night and I decided to go with MuPPeTs, don't recall exactly what incident with BDSM.  "

Reporter: " Why MuPPeTs disbanded? 

Javaraya : " A lot of players started to be less active, there where a lot of arguments on getting the CS, and after we got it .... new arguments started from selfishness, that's the reason why I decided not to join the "new guild". "

Reporter: " Do you mean Smurf?"

Javaraya : "Yes, Smurf. "

Reporter: " Why you don't have the quest lvl 3 done ?"

Javaraya : "Because I considered it's not necessary while I won't do any ML until max RR. "

Reporter: " Do you believe in superstitions? Do you think that the Castle is Cursed?"

Javaraya : "No, I don't think it is cursed , I just think players are too selfish and proud to admit team effort and team play.  "

Reporter:" Yes, but Castle makes that happen, and most of the guilds are getting weaker or disbanded when they get it, so it is just like a Curse..."

Javaraya : " It's all that stupid hunger for rare ancients."

Reporter: " Do you read the News Paper? "

Javaraya : "Yes, I do , not on release but i do ."

Reporter: "What do you suggest to improve on it?"

Javaraya : "You should have different set of questions for each player that what you make it more entertaining, asking me same questions might get you same answers as many of them are pure general game questions pure my opinion, pure creative, no critics ."

Reporter: "But you know that I customize each interview, and it takes me several hours to do it?... I repeat only main game related quest ion, which can help players to understand what's best for their char, reading best players opinions." 

Reporter : " Castle is the main thing that brought conflicts in MuPPeTs? Was the main reason this guild disbanded? "

Javaraya : "No, my personal opinion is that some old players from this server were the actual "guild leaders", not FkingCunt with his DL. So I think they just tried to find a reason, as I said , selfishness and just the stupid title of being leader or battle master or whatever, even if you won't succeed in what you promise, they remade the guild so..."

Reporter: "On a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you like this server?"

Javaraya : "8. "

Reporter: " What do you like the most in our server, and what do you dislike? "

Javaraya : "I like the stability and the decent amount of players. "

Reporter: " If you could ask ADMIN any questions, what would be the most important ones that comes through your mind ? "

Javaraya : "Hmm... Why RF items are soooo rare ?"

Reporter: "  Who do you want me to interview next, from OldSquad rankings (top number one) ?  "

Javaraya : "Trau, the most toxic person from our server. "

Reporter:  " Here is no ranking for that, but if any of last or next interview persons asks me to interview him i promise I will, but right after you point me a top ranked number 1 player in any of main rankings. "

Javaraya : " Arena top number 1, GeeReeen." 

Reporter:" Do you have any questions that you want me to ask him ? "

Javaraya : " Nope. "

Reporter :" Do you have any questions or message for the last interviewed VIPs?"

Javaraya : "Keep up the hard work, I'm no. 1 since 0 rr, the other stats change more often hahaha! "

Reporter : "If you could ask ADMIN any questions, what would be the most important ones that comes through your mind ? "

Javaraya :" Please use donations to buy new season GS files, I want to try and play the new things. "

Reporter: "In past you was exceeded by Almighty, what happened ? "

Javaraya : "Yea for 1-2 days same reason he is getting closer now too, ML party lowering my exp. " 

This was Javaraya's interview , I want to thank him so much for time and patience. I enjoyed this interview, as I did enjoyed all interviews I had the honor to take !! 

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment!