Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

"The Curse" Back to Origins chapter lV

Reporter

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  153

27 minutes ago, RedBuLL said:

Squadron, how can you keep one like him in the guild? I feel ashamed even myself.

u dont feel ashamed of ur players wishing cancer to others and insulting family and talking about hiv as well ? which is far worse from what i say , which is supposed to be a minimal joke , and u get triggered so hard that u have to go deeper ^^

also ,the best part of all this is , u guys sucked every edition , and now u act big because its ur first time of achieving anything , whit such huge effort whit this "new strategy of weapon skills" 🤣🤣🤣

• Content Count:  53

9 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

u dont feel ashamed of ur players wishing cancer to others and insulting family and talking about hiv as well ? which is far worse from what i say , which is supposed to be a minimal joke , and u get triggered so hard that u have to go deeper ^^

also ,the best part of all this is , u guys sucked every edition , and now u act big because its ur first time of achieving anything , whit such huge effort whit this "new strategy of weapon skills" 🤣🤣🤣

Noob .Live in the present .. u suck now (20) 🍆

• Content Count:  40

15 hours ago, Chukundah said:

I was better than you in all editions lmao 🤣 and in every edition you are getting carried by Squadron :D

What darkyo said about hiv was a joke, and i would never wish cancer or something like that to anyone and im pretty sure nobody else from my team would either, maybe you are confused and talking about your little biatch Oklahoma. Be very careful not to offend him, he is fucking all Squadron up for you 😂

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  199
    • Device:  Android

calm down , it`s a game , what rf players should say now if you complain so much ? rf is useless , no pvm , pvp , it will be good after 15 rr somone say that :))  , so 2 months , we wait , np , if someone will play at that time :D