Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Discussions about latest patch

ADMIN

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  352

7 minutes ago, KostisPoutou said:

but u see? u dont think clear.. u say it alone. okla killed u in 2 sec.. that means your high HP doesnt helps u at all. so maybe if u had more dmg u could kill RFs 1st?? i will not disagree with u that RF has broken dmg right now.. but they are also easy to be killed (well admin even inc their def but they still die easy). so if u r dead anyway when your sd is gone whats the point keep adding vit in sMG? about BKs.. well BK was is and will always be  best pvp if u know to play him and make good set. but u r better pvm.. anyway i will not tell u how to build your char. i m just saying there is NO char that can be best in pvp, pvm, CS, boss etc etc. there is no char that can kill vDLs and BKs and also be tanky with 15k HP.  u need to find out for what purpose u making this char and then find good stats. this is balance.. 

PS. i was always playing in non rr servers. never liked rr server cause its kinda easy after some rr.. the only reason i like this server so far its just cause it gives u the chance to play with your stats and try different builds for different purpose..

In gens map (DMG in gens map is slightly higher than CS) i fight with Okla, him hit me 2.6k*4 i hit him 610*4, we have seme hp,When we be both with w3 he will be stronger like 30-40% than me.

If i dont put vit, i will die from bipass.

• Content Count:  60
    • Device:  Windows

and after everything u said, u r thinking to add 25k vit on your sMG. having like 50k life and not be able to kill even EE.. i can write and explain u more things even for sd bypass that all server thinks is best opt but i wont.. no time and after all we r still enemies in game :D

so i just wish u best luck with your MG and i hope that your build gonna work for u :)

17 minutes ago, KostisPoutou said:

and after everything u said, u r thinking to add 25k vit on your sMG. having like 50k life and not be able to kill even EE.. i can write and explain u more things even for sd bypass that all server thinks is best opt but i wont.. no time and after all we r still enemies in game :D

so i just wish u best luck with your MG and i hope that your build gonna work for u :)

I don't think you can give me good advice, I am well versed in the mechanics and I foresee many, my position on pvp events confirms it(not that on the website). If you are a connoisseur, you would be better helped your Guild, and that other than 2 people there is no one to fight

remove IT 6 parts from drop

In kalima rise monster lvl, its death map, in karutan1 can join from lvl 240, kalima 5 from 280 but exp in kalima is 2 times less