Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Exc. "Increase Zen Rate" Option should have more than +10%

zer0x1

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  25

• Character Name: Doesn't matter I'm not after reward
    • Suggestion Type: Server

Suggestion content: 

I'd love to see slight buff's in the "Increase Zen Rate +10%" exc. option to actually make it viewable. Zen is a huge economy factor and going for a full set, rings, pendant + even Rudolph will net the player below 100% zen increase.

I think it should get rewarded slightly more to go for a full zen set + rings + pendant + pet. It feel's like a huge waste of resources to go for this exc. option right now since every other option is that much better "early game" especially with the 15% Mana buffs. Zen Is very hard to obtain right now (especially for newer/solo players) and I've ran out while farming it on low RR multiple times due to Official MU Helper pricing. You could argue that Zen is also obtainable via events like rabbits and WW but those are dominated by the active top guilds anyways. You need to get super lucky or even sell your farmed Jewels to be able to keep up.

My vision would be something like 15-20% to actually make it viewable/an economy option for solo's.

• Suggestion Value: "Increase Zen Rate %age" will actually become viewable

Maybe I'm the only one that thinks like this but I see no reason to go for zen set's right now. The only downside I see with this is potentially more VPN abuse. 

• Content Count:  51

I actually think the current system works pretty good.

We all sold jewels, or were close to, first rr, so that's a non issue :D
    +zen on a main is going to be a waste if its +1% / +10% or even +50%, this is really only an alt farmer option. 

The thing with +10% is its actually quite a lot. I have to use an example to prove my point.

Say you get 5k zen per drop, and you get 5 drops per minute. That's 25k zen per minute. You then take away your helper / pots cost per minute and lets just say for arguments sake you end up loosing 1k p/minute.
    Then lets say you equip a +10%zen item. Now you get 5.5k per drop and 27.5k p/minute. Now you make 1.5k per minute. Another item +zen will put you at 30k p/minute (4k profit p/min), which is not just 10% more than you were getting with 1 item (1.5k > 4k = about +270% more)
    Since the majority of the zen that drops is used in running the helper, any amount more is pure profit.
    Combine this knowledge with having a look at the base zen drops in each map (monster level is only a small part of how much zen drops... each map has a different base ;) there's a post from admin on this) and keeping in mind kills p/minute is just as important as exp per kill, and you can make decent zen. (My alt in full +zen set 6rr is making around 3kk zen p/hour)

Regards,

Enk

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  34
    • Device:  Windows

Definately it works fine :)

• Content Count:  25

On 10/24/2022 at 3:23 PM, EnkEgg said:

The thing with +10% is its actually quite a lot. I have to use an example to prove my point.

Say you get 5k zen per drop, and you get 5 drops per minute. That's 25k zen per minute. You then take away your helper / pots cost per minute and lets just say for arguments sake you end up loosing 1k p/minute.
    Then lets say you equip a +10%zen item. Now you get 5.5k per drop and 27.5k p/minute. Now you make 1.5k per minute. Another item +zen will put you at 30k p/minute (4k profit p/min), which is not just 10% more than you were getting with 1 item (1.5k > 4k = about +270% more)

Fair enough, never looked at it from that point.

Topic can be closed/moved to rejected (even tho 15% would be dope ;)))