Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Rasicm in the post

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  20
    • Device:  Windows

image.thumb.png.0bac9edad7aa72c2d89e15ddbcc1c7d9.png
    As a jewish person who wanna only play and chill in this game its really disappointing to come across with such a shameful remarks on the post about jews with "adolph dream" and "ovens" this is an insult and racism about a heavy matter, on top of that, it happens  on the global holocuast day which occures today, this is a new level of unhuman atitude with a lack of sensativity for such matter, i hope you guys do something about that.

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  231

does it matter what israel have been doing also this last months? or only come cry in forum for racism

i cry we dance kiss

Honestly this looks more like -> I come up with some shit that offends me and you have to respect that and ban them.

People talking about ovens - instantly needs to be referred to jews.

People say Adolfs dream - instantly adolf must be the A.H not any other Adolf.

Get real guys, it's been 80 years, gotta stop playing the victims all the time.

• Content Count:  6

Just telling you right now... The Admin will close this post because it's not following report "Rules" and give you no reason for it. 

I've seen multiple reports vs Chuk already and nothing is being done starting to look sus...  Anytime I see him write on /post it's either spamming or being racist.
    Example below:

ChukTheChild.JPG

what the matter? if no harm done like u said, let Gion decide on it, why you come over here to complain?
    you know damn right that both of you made those remarks because you full of hate to jewish people. otherwise only sick person will find this subject as matter of some sick joke, and the evidance for that is ur context to  jewish! and not israelis! since ur remarks are realated to a race and not to what israel as country may do or don't do...

when u say"ovens" and Adoulf or (adolph dream) in a context of jewish person believe me those remarks didnt came from ur kindness to the jewish people its a pure racism about jews per sa, nothing more, nothing less! So cut the bullshit with ur sorry ass excusess which  trying to bleach ur shameful remarks, you both knows that  I damn right. at least have some balls and admit ur haterd instead of shoving a sneakey remarks to the open air.

And you chakundah... If u are so full of hatred towards Israel give us a break and keep your politics hatred to your self, we dont need your toxicity in the game spare from us your "bueatiful mouth"

2 minutes ago, Benimaru said:

Just telling you right now... The Admin will close this post because it's not following report "Rules" and give you no reason for it. 

I've seen multiple reports vs Chuk already and nothing is being done starting to look sus...  Anytime I see him write on /post it's either spamming or being racist.
    Example below:

ChukTheChild.JPG

well i provided full picture of the chat window include time stamp and date down below so i dont see any problems with my post as u requested to provide a full picture with time stamp and date within a window of 12 hours of the accident

• Content Count:  8

Adolph Dream**

18 minutes ago, xDoseD said:

what the matter? if no harm done like u said, let Gion decide on it, why you come over here to complain?
    you know damn right that both of you made those remarks becayse you full of hate to jewish people. otherwise only sick person will find this subject as matter of some sick joke, and the evidance for that is ur context to  jewish! and not israelis! since ur remarks are realated to a race and not the what israel as country may does or doesnt do...

when u say"ovens" and Adoulf or (adolph dream) in a context of jewish person believe me those remarks didnt came from ur kindness to the jewish people its a pure racism about jews per sa, nothing more, nothing less! So cut the bullshit with ur sorry ass excusess which  trying to bleach ur shameful remarks, you both knows that  I damn right. at least have some balls and admit ur haterd instead of shoving a sneakey remarks to the open air.

And you chakundah... If u are so full of hatred towards Israel give us a break and keep your politics hatred to your self, we dont need your toxicity in the game spare from us your "bueatiful mouth"

Chukundah * , not chakundah 

put some respect on goat u pig

Even he knows himself that he gets away with everything... woooow!
    image.png.870f6e0d393682966979f240db5950d8.png

2 minutes ago, Benimaru said:

Even he knows himself that he gets away with everything... woooow!
    image.png.870f6e0d393682966979f240db5950d8.png

well probably because this server is milking his pocket so they give him special care there isnt any interest to applies the rules on him  that applies on everyone else... you know what they say, MONEY (has its own voice) TALKS!

i cryy

• Content Count:  65

smells like piss in this sewer

• Content Count:  38
    • Device:  Android

10 hours ago, Benimaru said:

Example below:

ChukTheChild.JPG

Chuki yesterday night was flexing on post that he will never get banned even tho he was reported 9x times because he is Untouchable...Well I dont mind if he he is just a papagal and moving  he's mouth, But if there is alot of Reports and you c an see it clearly that he making points just the Admin doesnt want to see it... it is a bit susp..and maybe we all just should leave and let Chuki play alone  :D (Strongest BK) 

Then leave, less talk, more action, bip bip, reporting for duty.

2 hours ago, StormiE said:

Chuki yesterday night was flexing on post that he will never get banned even tho he was reported 9x times because he is Untouchable...Well I dont mind if he he is just a papagal and moving  he's mouth, But if there is alot of Reports and you c an see it clearly that he making points just the Admin doesnt want to see it... it is a bit susp..and maybe we all just should leave and let Chuki play alone  :D (Strongest BK) 

Mr sheriff on duty today everyday every hour

• Content Count:  8

In therse picture you posted i dont seen anyone bein racist to anyone or insulting anyone directly,

sorry that we have a friend name called adolpf, what? u want us to post his ID card here too for you?

Or wanting to buy oven? As u seen he wanted to cook his nuggets.

stop bringing this whole thing to racism i think you want  to start racism. 

i vote for Stormie to get a few day ban tbh

11 minutes ago, mrjohnd said:

In therse picture you posted i dont seen anyone bein racist to anyone or insulting anyone directly,

sorry that we have a friend name called adolpf, what? u want us to post his ID card here too for you?

same , stormie has been doing only defamation towards everyone on forum

1 hour ago, mrjohnd said:

Honestly you are being really childish right now.
    1. Just because you are not being directly racist to someone it doesn't excuse you from being racist... (just like having a nick name "Ni**erMan* or JewPunisher). 
    2. "Having a fun called adolpf" & "wanting to buy oven" Stop lying it's clear you are being racist "indirectly" but still trying to be racist.
    3. "same , stormie has been doing only defamation towards everyone on forum" No just you and your racist and childish behaviour. 

5 minutes ago, Benimaru said:

Honestly you are being really childish right now.
    1. Just because you are not being directly racist to someone it doesn't excuse you from being racist... (just like having a nick name "Ni**erMan* or JewPunisher). 
    2. "Having a fun called adolpf" & "wanting to buy oven" Stop lying it's clear you are being racist "indirectly" but still trying to be racist.
    3. "same , stormie has been doing only defamation towards everyone on forum" No just you and your racist and childish behaviour. 

stop defeding ur boyfriend

• Content Count:  21

just to reiterate, i am a real jewish person. my name is not jewpunisher as you can see it its Jewnisher which is not the same thing. how you gonna cry on forums about posts that have literally 0 racism in them? buying oven to make pizza, really? that offends you? any1 named adolf is now antisemitic god forbid you know an adolf in real life... i don;t see any racism and i don't see any target either so i'm not sure why you and stormie are crying in post/forum literally everywhere you can. stop being the victim, start being a grown up and play the game. love and peace my friends ❤️