Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Chukundah+Alex - Racism,Vulgarism,Sexual harasement provacations...and more

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  54
    • Device:  Windows

3 hours ago, Chukundah said:

u need some sleep and some chill pills because u are posting screenshots from 3-4 days ago , and one from today

This is Absoulte LIE and I proved it many times here in posts above, all screenshots I posted here are taken today, almost all are including full link with full clear picture like this one you are telling me its 4 days old

https://imgur.com/wEm8r2h

So Again also for slower thinking comrades : All Pictures I posted here are taken today and I 100% Promise to that and if ADMIN can FIND 1 Picture here which is not taken today including this night,I will give you all my items in game and if not you will give me all your items, do you accept that bet? or did you allready delete and X the game as you was threatening like a young cry baby to scare admin you will stop support after he bans you like you manage to ban him stormie? Normaly I would be happy at the begining just with a 1 week ban for you and alex or so but I am sure everyone who is reading this will want a Perma ban for you for sure after all of this fact you are still not able to admit a mistake and still atacking and continue crimes which are much worse than the one which ruined top partys game thanks to you, and now I still dont see you regret that , you for sure deserve a perma ban, anyone disagree except those few nazis still around maybe?

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  238

25 minutes ago, OldWolf said:

Nice agressiva language and using nazi words , whats wrong whit you? U seem frustrated whit something, go sleep a bit this game is bad for you

6 hours ago, Chukundah said:

Nice agressiva language and using nazi words , whats wrong whit you? U seem frustrated whit something, go sleep a bit this game is bad for you

If my language is agressive then what is fuc*ing gay emo kinds and sherrif nig*a or sherif brownie what is absolutely 100% same and if you say opposite you are more racist than you think.
    Nazis? Cmon they are officialy banned nazis having alts with names like GasOvens, posting nazi bullshit to post including you and everyone can see that in post everyday, so thats why nazi and you colaborated with them in hybdrid operation to ban top player you can not catch in rank and break top party with them for ridiciulous reason comparing to your 1000x harder crimes which need also harder ban. However StrormiE accepted his 2 days ridiculous ban in my opinion but I didnt accept it definitely NO and in case he got 2 days you 2 with Alex must get 2 years minum for all of this continuous harasement and racism and trollings and provocation. All according rules, everyone is responsible of his acc Where is ADMIN pls? Ppl are waiting, I hope he is not your good friend as many here says as a reason you dont have perma ban yet and I hope he is not waiting for you and Alex to Ban on the Stage start because many ppl think that. And if you are asking if I am frustrated about something? Is like killing my mom and then asking me whats wrong with me and why am I angry. You arogantly trolling and atacking everyone, you are trolling and constantly attacking stormie with racist and nazi bullshit and sexual harasement in posta everyday, immune to any punishment and after he will write you you are dirty mexican, you will report him, he will got 2 days off which means an Forever breaking top party and forever dont equeal levels, actually you destroyed full top party in a game because you LOST and started to fall down in rankings so you organized that ridiculous post about stormie and now when I DID Same to you however not for smoking 1 joint /dirty mexican/ but for 3x tripple murder /fkn.gay emo brownie fckng ireland,and hundredss more, check screens/ now you are surprised and dont understand? You are thretening admin you will quit and stop donating? I will tell you something, you will get perma baned in my and all other my team mates opinion and imagine that rebelion if not, you will not play even that training dummy you call everyone else

2 hours ago, OldWolf said:

If my language is agressive then what is fuc*ing gay emo kinds and sherrif nig*a or sherif brownie what is absolutely 100% same and if you say opposite you are more racist than you think.
    Nazis? Cmon they are officialy banned nazis having alts with names like GasOvens, posting nazi bullshit to post including you and everyone can see that in post everyday, so thats why nazi and you colaborated with them in hybdrid operation to ban top player you can not catch in rank and break top party with them for ridiciulous reason comparing to your 1000x harder crimes which need also harder ban. However StrormiE accepted his 2 days ridiculous ban in my opinion but I didnt accept it definitely NO and in case he got 2 days you 2 with Alex must get 2 years minum for all of this continuous harasement and racism and trollings and provocation. All according rules, everyone is responsible of his acc Where is ADMIN pls? Ppl are waiting, I hope he is not your good friend as many here says as a reason you dont have perma ban yet and I hope he is not waiting for you and Alex to Ban on the Stage start because many ppl think that. And if you are asking if I am frustrated about something? Is like killing my mom and then asking me whats wrong with me and why am I angry. You arogantly trolling and atacking everyone, you are trolling and constantly attacking stormie with racist and nazi bullshit and sexual harasement in posta everyday, immune to any punishment and after he will write you you are dirty mexican, you will report him, he will got 2 days off which means an Forever breaking top party and forever dont equeal levels, actually you destroyed full top party in a game because you LOST and started to fall down in rankings so you organized that ridiculous post about stormie and now when I DID Same to you however not for smoking 1 joint /dirty mexican/ but for 3x tripple murder /fkn.gay emo brownie fckng ireland,and hundredss more, check screens/ now you are surprised and dont understand? You are thretening admin you will quit and stop donating? I will tell you something, you will get perma baned in my and all other my team mates opinion and imagine that rebelion if not, you will not play even that training dummy you call everyone else

I think u are a little bit frustrated , shutdown internet and go out a bit

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,086

Some more thinking time is required.

Resolution soon.

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

13 hours ago, OldWolf said:

u say here " sheriff nig*a"  , i dont see where u are getting such words from me cause i didnt even said anything racist xD , there is literaly no racism punish

as i mentioned before , im as well "nig*a" , besides of being spanish, as well half Angolano ( Angola ) go search where is cause i believe ur that dumb to even know ,  so even if i said something about black or ni**a or whatever about black ppl , im in the right to do it , https://ibb.co/MkybjRQ theres a pic of me too prove my skin color 

but since there is nothing racist here , just only in ur eyes u see racism because of ur hatred towards me i felt the need of showing how stupid u can be, i accept the punish of mutes according to the BL rules , even if there is any tbh

16 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

u say here " sheriff nig*a"  , i dont see where u are getting such words from me cause i didnt even said anything racist xD , there is literaly no racism punish

You said Brownie /I am repeating this 9914561x today = racism = no matter what color if its black yellow white pink = racism

as i mentioned before , im as well "nig*a" , besides of being spanish, as well half Angolano ( Angola ) go search where is cause i believe ur that dumb to even know ,  so even if i said something about black or ni**a or whatever about black ppl , im in the right to do it , https://ibb.co/MkybjRQ theres a pic of me too prove my skin color 

So now its  your RIGHT to be Racist, good, inteligent conclusion because angola, good

but since there is nothing racist here , just only in ur eyes u see racism because of ur hatred towards me i felt the need of showing how stupid u can be, i accept the punish of mutes according to the BL rules , even if there is any tbh

it is racist but its not your job to judge yourself, leave it to others but considering banning for mexicans this will be, lets say I expect much longer ban than 2 days not just for racism, and of corse more ban for sexual abusing and harasement also in pm and post

1 minute ago, OldWolf said:

ur too dumb even to understand what racism is , if u think there is any racism here :D

dont worry fakkingg , u keep die in game and cry on forum ^^

• Content Count:  58

=)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

gioconda and succking argue =))))) nerdy rat and selfbelived good players dont have room bc of the eachother=)))

cheerleading ass goofys come back on genesis isend u to heaven again

free the goofys i cant fk all them if they banned

11 hours ago, Chukundah said:

ur too dumb even to understand what racism is , if u think there is any racism here :D

dont worry fakkingg , u keep die in game and cry on forum ^^

Keep dying in game? Excuse me how many Bok +5 did u take on last invasion  ? Because I think if just my pt had all 9x and we killed you like 7x on every second Golden and you killed 0 of us I think you should be the one affraid, Big talks here and in game you must reporting ppl to win them,sad, CS tomorow, are you gonna participate? I dont think so

THIS IS TROLLING and FOGGING, I Explained 10x why announcing ppl by colour of skin is RACISM but you are keep ignoring it and still asking the same question, I explained 10 times and I will report you also for Lying , Fogging and Manipulating ADMIN too because thats what you are doing here. On purpose allways reacting with a Lie totaly ignoring facts, moving away from direct questions and all of that is considering as breaking the rules too, So I will point on that to Admin too and I will ask for increasing ban for it because it againts the rulles.

So 10x I will explain here again, Announcing anyone by color is RACISM, no matter what that colour is, if its Nig*a, blackie, WhiteAzz, Yel*owEye BROWNIE !!!! etc everyone conifirmend now, no other opinion,  bye bye chuki kuki and stop LYING AND MANIPULATING and better start exp any new BK if you want to see me in game again or byt some alt

1 hour ago, OldWolf said:

Keep dying in game? Excuse me how many Bok +5 did u take on last invasion  ? Because I think if just my pt had all 9x and we killed you like 7x on every second Golden and you killed 0 of us I think you should be the one affraid, Big talks here and in game you must reporting ppl to win them,sad, CS tomorow, are you gonna participate? I dont think so

THIS IS TROLLING and FOGGING, I Explained 10x why announcing ppl by colour of skin is RACISM but you are keep ignoring it and still asking the same question, I explained 10 times and I will report you also for Lying , Fogging and Manipulating ADMIN too because thats what you are doing here. On purpose allways reacting with a Lie totaly ignoring facts, moving away from direct questions and all of that is considering as breaking the rules too, So I will point on that to Admin too and I will ask for increasing ban for it because it againts the rulles.

So 10x I will explain here again, Announcing anyone by color is RACISM, no matter what that colour is, if its Nig*a, blackie, WhiteAzz, Yel*owEye BROWNIE !!!! etc everyone conifirmend now, no other opinion,  bye bye chuki kuki and stop LYING AND MANIPULATING and better start exp any new BK if you want to see me in game again or byt some alt

How old are you btw 

1 hour ago, OldWolf said:

All this spam and beggin and overexatering just for me to get a ban from there that only exist in ur eyes , just to not play cs?  I know u all sit down vs me all Will still continue , but stop pissing Ur pants a bit and stop spam + begging , looks bad for u

no reason to discuss with you as you are keep talking the same and avoid answers and totaly ignoring facts and screenshots and still reapeating your own desilusion, lets wait for admin and stop repeating same lies and nonsense, actually you are spamming here because on every my argument you have a useless answer totaly out of question mixed with bit of lies and trolling to make this forum full to not let the facts and screenshots be easily visible and I consider it as troling, fogging and manipulating what it actualy is and its again the rules because you are lying to ADMIN as well

2 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

All this spam and beggin and overexatering just for me to get a ban from there that only exist in ur eyes , just to not play cs?  I know u all sit down vs me all Will still continue , but stop pissing Ur pants a bit and stop spam + begging , looks bad for u

5 minutes ago, OldWolf said:

no reason to discuss with you as you are keep talking the same and avoid answers and totaly ignoring facts and screenshots and still reapeating your own desilusion, lets wait for admin and stop repeating same lies and nonsense, actually you are spamming here because on every my argument you have a useless answer totaly out of question mixed with bit of lies and trolling to make this forum full to not let the facts and screenshots be easily visible and I consider it as troling, fogging and manipulating what it actualy is and its again the rules because you are lying to ADMIN as well

Jesus christ xD

14 minutes ago, OldWolf said:

should pain be banned as well ? hes being racist calling someone gipsy ..
    but he wasnt banned because zoro is not "gipsy" , as far i know idk
    so acoording to gion answer unless stormie is black , there is no racism , and even he was and since i am mixed as explained above whit proof , again i tell to ur peanut brain there is no racism here, only small BL that affect princess like you

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,086

Chukundah, you made a combo of racism + insults and all of it on /post. And you are very aware of the aftermath of your actions. 

I think that what matters the most in a player/human being/admin/etc is.. the words. And it seems that you forgot our special agreement of you playing here after what happened in the past. Nobody asked you to be actually respectful, but we, together, agreed that you won't be disrespectful at least on global chat (not even talking about racism oO). It would be foolish of me not maintaining my word.

For the 110th time: you can fight on global chat, but do not go as low as publicly discriminating someone or publicly insulting him/them. That makes it 110 times worse because every online player gets to 'taste' these sour comments. 

Chukundah - banned for 2 days for racism + 2 additional days imposed to the penalty due to our past agreement being broken, repeatedly + other insults on global chat. 

Alex +1 warn - muted for 12 hours.

Locked.

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"