Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Report: Bug / Exploit used by non other than Lanaya

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  38
    • Device:  Windows

Hello,
    as promised Gion i'm here with a gift i found out from our dear Lanaya.

As we all know, Energy Elf works only Castle Siege Server, aka Cry Wolf right? RIGHT?? well...

WRONG.

If you simply take buff, and move to any other map (exept lorencia ring ofc, which reset all buffs) magic will happen. You will have Energy Elf buff for whole 2minute. Just enough time to make your best ever record on Gaion Ranked.

How did i found out? well... i wondered what is a full energy elf doing in Valley of Loren same time as Lanaya was doing Imperial. 
    Oh and this was 2 months ago i think, but sadly i am a too good guy to report after he pleased me not to becouse he needed an "edge" aka cheat to beat hardcore gaion ranked. 

This was taken 30th of May https://imgur.com/a/R18D2Su , server time in image. 

You have:
    1) Elf name
    2) Date and server time in which she was buffing
    3) Some hint to who might been doing Gaion at that exact time.

Now my biggest curiosity, will you investigate how long has he been cheating or just patch exploit and no consquences?

• Content Count:  26

Hey Monkey, not sure how else to respond to this except for to say I am not aware of this being a bug, same as using eRF and elf for buffs prior to gaion. The buffs appeared at status same as every other char buffs and we assumed we could try to use them for gaion, ofc. Not sure if they gave an extra edge at all, but if nothing else, confidence.

We did the same thing you (who said always used both EE and eRF in Crywolf prior to Medusa and Selupan fights as well as gaion) and other people have been doing in the open.

We run gaion usually around the same timeframe because we are on 4 different timezones.

As far as it even working, not sure. Same as using potions once inside.

There are various things that might help and the reason we usually are on top is because each day we run gaion in a specific and different way. It took a looooooot of runs and trying to get to this point. 

Additionally, there are certain perceived advantages in the game with off-attack function and summons etc. I will not go into details.. should I explain everything I do for every single thing in the game so you could feel comfortable?

------------

Gion, obviously if you feel otherwise, I am the only responsible person in the group for testing things and asking the guys to run with me. If there is punishment to be had. I am the sole person responsible for it.

-------------

Monkey, you may hold all the grudge you want. I wish you all the best.

-dawi

• Content Count:  19

Why would you go exactly in crywolf to buff then ? Its because you knew how to exploit it. I never knew about this

@WhoKnowshow much did you bother to test anything? I never knew about the atomic bomb.

Like I said, I didn't know if it worked or not, but given we would use elf in Crywolf for CS, I said it is worth the shot.

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  484

GG

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

• Content Count:  484

who are the thieves now?

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

• Content Count:  22
    • Device:  Android

I understand competition...but willing to use bugs/missconfigs, and then making posts where you make it look like it's just regular gameplay...and all other ppl are stupid for not testing when maybe they saw the system message with EE being useless on regular server...

NOT GG BRO!

Also, u can't play gaion on 5 accounts at the same time, and be no. 1 almost every week for som3 time, so all who run with you are just as guilty.

Really don't care if you all get punished or not, but thinking we are all stupid makes me quite upset...

• Content Count:  3

I mean, is this any  surprise? This is just a piece of the cake, more shit in use, you don't want to know.
    People will try to use everything to get a little bit forward.

Admin will probably not answer or act in any way as always so chill out, if u want fair play search it somewhere else ;).

• Content Count:  69

So funny how  people try to find excuses for cheating. Few months your 2 party`s abused a bug and took every single week 2x5 pvm artefacts . You was cheating the hole server who did not had a fair chance to make 24 points to try to get 2 pvm artefacts and you seem to be very happy for your achivements . No idea if admins can punish you for this but at least people will see against what they compete supposible in a fair competition.  Also you guys even on cs bring 2/3 chars per person via VPN ( i know is legal) . So don`t try to look what your are not.

Once a cheater always a cheater.

Well done. We are all proud of you guys.

It's funny you are looking for ways how to cheat the system "if it works why not ?" . Do not look innocent here please when you clearly were doing it on purpose to get a better rank in gaion and have more power to finish gaion faster

I dont recall me using Energy Elf for anytihing, so please dont defend yourself by pointing fingers to others. 2 months + of using a cheat to fool the whole server. Good job

You can go with Monkey crywolf and do some screen shots, since you've stolen him 😄

4)Any attempt of using hacks/exploits will be punished with block account(s) and IP+HWID ban.
    Exception: If you report the exploit/hack in the first 12 hours after you found it/used it, you won't be punished, but your advantage will be deleted. If you don't report it and we'll find it later on, you'll lose your entire work for nothing.

Written in the rules my friend.

• Content Count:  34

You are so drowned in this game that you just can’t let it go. @snap4ik
    Find out what "hacks/exploits" means and then use them.
    It has long been clear to everyone that the description does not correspond to reality.
    There are a lot of accusations here, but no one has yet said where the violation is. Everyone who wrote something here did it while hiding their lassitude and disappointment from the fact that someone did not guess about this earlier.

Im just following the rules, amd helping the server with cheaters. 

"Find out what hacks/exploit is"

"A game exploit is a method or technique that players use to gain an unfair advantage in a video game by taking advantage of flaws or glitches in the game's code or design. These exploits can range from simple tricks to more complex hacks and can significantly impact the gameplay experience for others."

"It has been clear to anyone that the description does not corispond to reality"

- check dawi's first reply, he admits it and thinks its "fair". 

• Content Count:  34

Those. you should have gotten banned for...
    using more than 2 accounts at the same time.
    the fact that you knew about it 2 months before
    the fact that you did not use combos as the main skill in BK and you used “Twisting”
    This is a quick summary of what, in your thinking, should be regard as a violation. There are a huge number of such inconsistencies.

p.s. I want to report Endorphin because it bypasses the 27k vitality threshold. using rf buff and vit elixir to get 31 k+ vitality

• Content Count:  11

eRF buff is not allowed/working in regular server just like EE ?

You clearly did bug exploit and not just its not your problem that someone did not guess it can not be done. 
    Clearly server is made for elf buff to work only in crywolf but somehow you bug exploit this in your advantage to get buff in gaion and get first rank.

Simple as that also you did not report the bug and used it in your own advantage

• Content Count:  4

If 2 months old question for account sale leads to ban (not sold in the end, or tried afterwards) and 2 months exploit doesn't lead to ban (exploit for obvious profits) then I see quite huge unbalance in just on this server.

Feels like some people are more privileged than others.

Gion can check the game logs and I can provide any exact information he wants to assist him with that. With regards to us taking top spot(s) in gaion, we have been top for several months. We have used the RF and elf within the last month after we saw other people do it. Like I said, I am not sure it works just like the server info says: it works only on CS server. Even if the status bar shows the buffs (same as potion of bless and soul) it is possible no changes take place.

I know it is easy to hate on people especially when they are at the top. If Gion can either confirm or patch you will be able to see we are still top because of how we do the runs.

If indeed it was a bug and I exploited it, I will take my punishment and bid you all adieu. But do know it is all a matter of skill and willingness to observe that you get to be at the top. Instead of enviously posting "bug exploit", how about try to get better at your game?

Regards,

-dawi  

Are you referring to the top 1 bk you were begging build to?

"it is possible no changes take place" - biggest non sense ever and you playing it dumb.

Its simple and rules are clear.

Hack/exploit use leads to ban. Unless reported within 24h of finding out. 

With 1 month there should be no room for middle solutions. (And from knowing Gion for years, no favours - all we are the same)

Take the hit and stop playing it dumb 😄