Jump to content
Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

    Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

    SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

    - Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

    OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

    - Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

    HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

    - Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

    REAL PLAY2WIN!

    - No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

    Recommended Posts


    • Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  10
    • Reputation:   4
    • Joined:  06/03/2024
    • Status:  Offline
    • Device:  Windows

    Very bad language from daddyChuki from Duke, he will not stop even with whatever mute/ban you give him, he will join on every character

    https://ibb.co/4Z9Cbn3

    https://ibb.co/Lvc4JjG

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites


    • Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  16
    • Reputation:   4
    • Joined:  03/29/2016
    • Status:  Offline
    • Device:  Windows

    ADMINNNNN serios acum trebuie facem 10 reclamati cu jucatori astia de nimic ? chiar nu se ia masuri ? la ce trebuie sa jucam si sa suportam niste jucatori toxici ? timp pierdut , bani pierduti plus nervi cu idioti ca ei am facut 3 4 plangeri si ia ban 2 zile revine la loc chiar nu conteaza ca este la a 2a  3a fapta !??? Si judecatorul daca te condamna pentru fapte repetate iti mareste pedeapsa ! sper sa faceti ceva cu toxici astia !

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites


    • Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  292
    • Reputation:   100
    • Joined:  04/16/2021
    • Status:  Offline
    • Device:  Windows

    14 minutes ago, n3xT said:

    Very bad language from daddyChuki from Duke, he will not stop even with whatever mute/ban you give him, he will join on every character

    https://ibb.co/4Z9Cbn3

    https://ibb.co/Lvc4JjG

    n3xt provoked duke.

    case closed

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites


    • Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  292
    • Reputation:   100
    • Joined:  04/16/2021
    • Status:  Offline
    • Device:  Windows

    8 minutes ago, PIRVAN said:

    ADMINNNNN serios acum trebuie facem 10 reclamati cu jucatori astia de nimic ? chiar nu se ia masuri ? la ce trebuie sa jucam si sa suportam niste jucatori toxici ? timp pierdut , bani pierduti plus nervi cu idioti ca ei am facut 3 4 plangeri si ia ban 2 zile revine la loc chiar nu conteaza ca este la a 2a  3a fapta !??? Si judecatorul daca te condamna pentru fapte repetate iti mareste pedeapsa ! sper sa faceti ceva cu toxici astia !

    why u beggin and crying ? eyes on game no cry 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites


    • Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  10
    • Reputation:   4
    • Joined:  06/03/2024
    • Status:  Offline
    • Device:  Windows

    4 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

    n3xt provoked duke.

    case closed

    Please bring proof of me provoking a kid like you NPC.

    Banned again, case closed!

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites


    • Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  292
    • Reputation:   100
    • Joined:  04/16/2021
    • Status:  Offline
    • Device:  Windows

    1 minute ago, n3xT said:

    Please bring proof of me provoking a kid like you NPC.

    Banned again, case closed!

    look chat in case u cant read which is obvious whit ur single digit iq brain

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites


    • Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,177
    • Reputation:   517
    • Joined:  03/02/2016
    • Status:  Offline
    • Device:  Windows

    daddyChuki +1 warn, total of 2 => muted for 36 hours.

    Duke +1 warn, total of 2, no mute. This will stack with Duke's previous warn as well but no current punishment as it was Chukundah.

    Locked.

    LE: n3xt - muted for 4 hours. Being provoked does not grant you the right to insult back, even if it is small insults.

    I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Guest
    This topic is now closed to further replies.
     Share

    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.