Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Chukundah

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  35
    • Device:  Windows

Honestly, I didn’t think that I would have to create this post for only one reason, after 5 seconds of viewing this image, I already realized that this person would be guaranteed punishment and we would get rid of him forever.

To begin with, I want to say that I can understand 99% of all insults, whether directed at relatives or a specific person, because they are almost always spontaneous words associated with a specific moment, action, or dislike for someone.
    But what I saw here was thought out to the smallest detail, edited, specially prepared!! (this is not a random photo where the tab name with your “p*rn” appeared)
     I hope that @Gion simply did not notice this due to the saturation of the forum, and missed this moment between sides. Otherwise it would have been blocked instantly.

https://imgur.com/a/iCh8meu  original url

This is pure racism, planned, executed and placed in public space.

Screenshot 2024-06-04 1232.jpg

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  294

15 minutes ago, Bangladesh said:

Honestly, I didn’t think that I would have to create this post for only one reason, after 5 seconds of viewing this image, I already realized that this person would be guaranteed punishment and we would get rid of him forever.

To begin with, I want to say that I can understand 99% of all insults, whether directed at relatives or a specific person, because they are almost always spontaneous words associated with a specific moment, action, or dislike for someone.
    But what I saw here was thought out to the smallest detail, edited, specially prepared!! (this is not a random photo where the tab name with your “p*rn” appeared)
     I hope that @Gion simply did not notice this due to the saturation of the forum, and missed this moment between sides. Otherwise it would have been blocked instantly.

https://imgur.com/a/iCh8meu  original url

This is pure racism, planned, executed and placed in public space.

Screenshot 2024-06-04 1232.jpg

I use Paint to delete My HP bar and put orange on chat, are u dumb ?

Again, dont i have freedom to what i want to have on My desktop? That is a video i , down is chucky imagem i Share on discord, the other is a book as i stated to read , i can have whatever the fuck i want i want on My desktop opened. The Only point here it mattered to report was the sicktear insults.

U can continue crying like the rest of this server from losing everywhere since day 1 and every DB i play u Will always keep losing , thats why everyone love me só much :D

You took a screenshot, laid out everything exactly as you needed in Paint, and then took another screenshot, this is clearly visible on the Windows panel.

https://imgur.com/a/HuxSfBX

2 minutes ago, Bangladesh said:

You took a screenshot, laid out everything exactly as you needed in Paint, and then took another screenshot, this is clearly visible on the Windows panel.

https://imgur.com/a/HuxSfBX

Thats My desktop bar you dumb fuck, when u Open Paint ,Google , etc , does it cover ur taskbar? Show me please since u like to take alot of screenshots from desperation like the rest of rats

4 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

Thats My desktop bar you dumb fuck, when u Open Paint ,Google , etc , does it cover ur taskbar? Show me please since u like to take alot of screenshots from desperation like the rest of rats

Maybe we are noobs, maybe we always lose, everything may be, unlike you, we are not Racists, publishing and thereby promoting racism, the Holocaust and mass repressions and murders.

P.S. I hope this is the last day you will participate in this project.
    You can further insult me or someone else, you can raise yourself to the skies, almost any of your fantasies are possible (but only in your head, not in public space)

7 minutes ago, Bangladesh said:

Maybe we are noobs, maybe we always lose, everything may be, unlike you, we are not Racists, publishing and thereby promoting racism, the Holocaust and mass repressions and murders.

P.S. I hope this is the last day you will participate in this project.
    You can further insult me or someone else, you can raise yourself to the skies, almost any of your fantasies are possible (but only in your head, not in public space)

Im not playing anymore and wont play anymore , played this server for 7years raping all Ur asses until this day, só dont need too hope anything cause Im done whit this server playing vs bots everytime and tired of winning whitout minimum competition. 

Good luck , maybe keep pratice on test server and who knows maybe 1 day u all can use 1% of Ur brain to BE good on MU

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,189

@Chukundah +4 forum warns, total of 8 => suspended from posting for 21 days.

Locked.

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"