Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Anti-game in IT5 BoDamMayjo RedMK BiiLovesYou

Azir

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  20
    • Device:  Windows

When BoDamMayjo need quest and helps himself with alt bodamayjodl - afk in enemy team. In additional RedMK brings BodaMayjo ball to his side of the map and BiiLoveYou helps them too.

But hey Gion pls dont bann them... cuz this was already his last of the quests - so they dont need to do it on that characters. Please dont bann them..

The point why i didnt post the video till now and the rest from what  I have on Riko Uranus Mercury PRADA is because as u gonna see here and now... - when BadaBing/Infinity report = admin ban players from us and answer almost immidiately ....... but when we report BadaBing / Infinity = admin takes centuries and there is no ban on them... ...... ... smart people will make the calculation  why badabing are with privileges ?

Oooh almost forgot.... on the report here  I dont see what is the problem of Emperror? He plays for his team and he is winning... Luckster(tank made for IT5) a.k.a my brother he is trying to win for his team- but he is tank and cant do nothing alone... Next time i will make u real life time video and share for u how 2 brothers living together in 1 house playing on 2 pc same time from 2 IPs  (sometimes we play in team...ofc much better and we win - cuz we both know what to do - and sometimes we are enemies - but wins the better team.)

• Content Count:  14
    • Device:  iPhone

all server know you are emperor .all time farm IT with your alt amazonka thor luchker skippy shostrider and now u u play woody :D

• Content Count:  66

I can see some crying ? 

Go ban Redmk please.

• Content Count:  5

Haizaaaa

8 hours ago, cccp said:

all server know you are emperor .all time farm IT with your alt amazonka thor luchker skippy shostrider and now u u play woody :D

so when 2 people go to IT5 in a team and try to win / or eventually lose - its a farm.... but to whom is that harm ? Is it a cheat? Is it antigame? Yes i m Emperor and i do have alt character for PK events (GhostRider) / cc tank (Luckster) / and elf for PVM farm..  My brother a.k.a Skippy  has alt character for PVM - Thor.... what is the problem ? We share our accs and play different chars..  But have u ever seen 3 characters or 4 or 5 from those names in IT 5?  No and  u will not ... cuz we are 2 people playing on 2 chars with 2 PCs and 2 IPs in the morning IT5  and 1 in the evening when bro is at work .. or the opposite 1 in morning and 2 in evening depending on shift of my brothers work.  (meanwhile i m lvl-ing the chars when brother is gone... cuz u badabungers non-stop killing and there cant be afk lvl)
    cry more little badabingers..
    And again I hope that admin will not ban u here.. just to prove my theory - which is the favorite guild in the server. ❤️

We reported abusing of gaion event... nothing happened...
    I got 1 weapon bugged on website/storage - get it back after 20 days (okay maybe Gion was on holidays)
    We reported speed hack .... nothing happened...
    Yesterday lost 450 credits to a bug again... probably not coming back ..or after 20 days..
    we said in another topic that video/screen recording not working anymore (after the report of the speed hack video) and we asked how to record videos to give proves for cheats.. no answer and no support ...
    All this tells me one thing only... there is support for one team MOSTLY and server becomes slowly BadaSquad ...
    bosses are controled by Bada,
    CS is controled by Bada,
    Swamp is controled by Bada with no PK limit {for that i will make special topic how they do 1 pt offattack(BK SM RF) with a DL killer on Guild "1000kill" to get summon and kill all swamp..}
    AND all this because we the rest players want to play vs FAIR opponent ... not vs someone who can enter 10acc(VPN) vietnam player who can free use speed hacks when wants.

People will lose the interest if only 1 guild go to events and players will look for balance in another server...
    All those words i said is with good intention !! I liked how OldSquad was 4 years ago !! There is many of things that we still like and enjoy.. but we need all together to fix that thing with IPs..VPNs.. and 3rd programs... so I will give my suggestions and i will try to contribute/help in topic about CS CC IT5 duels/gambles and pk in swamp..
    GL and HF everyone friends and enemies in game have a nice week.

Stop lying!its not first time . Here all ppl know how u play

3 hours ago, Azir said:

We reported abusing of gaion event... nothing happened...

You did not give any evidence, how ppls can see any abuse?

3 hours ago, Azir said:

We reported speed hack .... nothing happened...

How do you know it it speed hack? Just because you lose the dule?

3 hours ago, Azir said:

we said in another topic that video/screen recording not working anymore (after the report of the speed hack video) and we asked how to record videos to give proves for cheats.. no answer and no support ...

A mobile-phone can help, why not use it?

3 hours ago, Azir said:

All this tells me one thing only... there is support for one team MOSTLY and server becomes slowly BadaSquad ...
    bosses are controled by Bada,
    CS is controled by Bada,

Come and fight, we have fought with 10 for CS many times.

REST  DL. can cry only. 

• Content Count:  83

So much cry to finally say: "dont ban them, they are favourite guild" 

You doing it for attention or what? :))

As far as the speed hack goes, i only heard over the years that HC have been using to secretly do it when others not around - no proof - not happened - sure.

But Emperror u claim to be best dl and you lose to all bk - ask for nerf. Then you lose to other chars - u claim its speedhack? I think u wanna play alone vs farmers guild to feel OP "best DL" ::))

11 minutes ago, Dominic said:

But Emperror u claim to be best dl and you lose to all bk - ask for nerf. Then you lose to other chars - u claim its speedhack? I think u wanna play alone vs farmers guild to feel OP "best DL" ::))

He lose to every chars for sure not only bk.

5 hours ago, Azir said:

Swamp is controled by Bada with no PK limit {for that i will make special topic how they do 1 pt offattack(BK SM RF) with a DL killer on Guild "1000kill" to get summon and kill all swamp..}

This is how Alex teach us, ask him for detail.

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  435

i think vietnam players should be punished for abusing events whit multiple VPN accounts, the new players cant contest anything , need some restriction to vietnam IP , not only in events but as well occupying all the spots in server whit 20 chars per 1 player :puke:

12 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

i think vietnam players should be punished for abusing events whit multiple VPN accounts, the new players cant contest anything , need some restriction to vietnam IP , not only in events but as well occupying all the spots in server whit 20 chars per 1 player :puke:

you think like that because you discriminate against us. you can only look down and not know that all can play like that

24 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

when you cant win go ban us? ::)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

1 hour ago, Banana said:

when you cant win go ban us? ::)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

win what exactly ? theres nothing to win in genesis where u have 20alts per 1 players farming 2 years on a server that no one cares and everyone is full maxed gear whit 170rrs total and bonus dmg % and 55k stats, i come play 2 weeks and destroy u all , at some point i asked myself if the server was running by vietnam AI's but apparently no , you guys are just shadow players from all the previous DB's where every single one of you always was no one whit 1guild+1ally farming bok 1 and having no impact in a full db cause u have no capacity to play it xd

havent seen 1 vietnam player ever being noticeble in any DB since oldsquad exists :rofl:

19 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

win what exactly ? theres nothing to win in genesis where u have 20alts per 1 players farming 2 years on a server that no one cares and everyone is full maxed gear whit 170rrs total and bonus dmg % and 55k stats, i come play 2 weeks and destroy u all , at some point i asked myself if the server was running by vietnam AI's but apparently no , you guys are just shadow players from all the previous DB's where every single one of you always was no one whit 1guild+1ally farming bok 1 and having no impact in a full db cause u have no capacity to play it xd

havent seen 1 vietnam player ever being noticeble in any DB since oldsquad exists :rofl:

If noone care why this post on forum?. Here is genesis not inception. Do something rather than thowback. Hardcore players was dominated since the game started, ask them what happed at the begging.

its not a cry...  but hey 1 day later still no ban after proves in video for IT5 ... bada is respected :D:D:D

9 minutes ago, Banana said:

If noone care why this post on forum?. Here is genesis not inception. Do something rather than thowback. Hardcore players was dominated since the game started, ask them what happed at the begging.

cause im the reason that u all have eyes on game since new update :tmi:

One time u win arena and u post u best bk . But only one . And now i dont. See any more xD . I see only vbk aka SuperStar 

• Content Count:  86

1 hour ago, Chukundah said:

But you care. You care so much that you are trying to prove you are better than everyone else and wasting your life on a server, that no one cares about(your words). Seeing that you havent destroyed all players and are just a crybaby for attention, you arent any good, mid at best.
    You arent contributing anything to the server only by being a racist bully and occasional anti-game. Your presence has 0 value other than being the class clown, even if you manage to kill a few people, no one gives a shit about you being nothing but a narcissist.