Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Bugexploit/hack by Chukanda? Nephilim involved?

Dominic

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  432
    • Device:  Android

How could i be in party during 9 hours In Gambler as well he went illusion temple? Too much crying for the víctim who brought 2 badabing chars after arena ended too give him potions to Run more 4 hours on Gamble ... Maybe what it should be Changed here is the Gamble system being canceled if 1 chat doesnt attack other like duel and it Will finish instead running for 9hours like loser u are

10 hours ago, Chukundah said:

You dont know whats happened after arena as well? 

Short memory i suppose? Always avoiding to speak about something that is not convenient for you ^^

While you all waited to come bark on forum cause he Lost, i repórted this before the Gamble was Over, cause superstar here was in need of buffs and potions too keep running after arena and hes buddies come help him whit the same thing, i dont need to be making any kind of videos and making all this drama for personal gain, he abused the duel bug to get buffs + potions , i reported this before gamble was over, the proof of it is when the topic is approved.

Now u wait for the Gamble to finish on hope that superstar would win , but unfortunatly i have more mental than him and he Lost, and decide to have mentalbreakdown on post and come cry on forum whit hes Minions, if he would won, u all would Stay silent like the good players u are ^^

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  7
    • Device:  Windows

2 hours ago, Spawn said:

Bullshit, in frame all can see what SuperStar cant took nothink but Cici got all pots becouse he stay with u in PT

You are incorrect. We were not in party and this can be checked by Gion.

• Content Count:  83

Name those badabing buddies and u sure they were there before you guys did your "trick" or transferred pots? I honestly havent heard in guild anyone knowing about this... 

• Content Count:  53

If he also got help by his team-mates , why so many accusation ? If he did the same exact thing ? Also chukunda reported the bug . But your brag is non sense and show`s that you dont have spine . You did the exact same thing , and than u come to report chukunda . Exactly type of behaviour that all of you badabings do , brag than cry . 

• Content Count:  11

Chukundah is insulting everyone always.

He's a very bad person...

There are a lot of posts against him. Maybe he just make some rude entertainment on server or something, otherwise I can't explain to myself why he's still here playing or cheating or whatever he's doing here... 😂😂

It's just a rude game where chukundah can blame and insult you, every time he speak with you: say hello chukundah and he say: stfu 😂😂

Or maybe nothing can't be done.. who knows.

5 minutes ago, Onix said:

Chukundah is insulting everyone always.

He's a very bad person...

There are a lot of posts against him. Maybe he just make some rude entertainment on server or something, otherwise I can't explain to myself why he's still here playing or cheating or whatever he's doing here... 😂😂

It's just a rude game where chukundah can blame and insult you, every time he speak with you: say hello chukundah and he say: stfu 😂😂

Or maybe nothing can't be done.. who knows.

This is  a report about a bug/exploit , what meaning has your post? ''Hey let s make a post too , chukunda hurt my feelings too , please punish him'''... Cringe

• Content Count:  11

42 minutes ago, DeepHouse said:

This is  a report about a bug/exploit , what meaning has your post? ''Hey let s make a post too , chukunda hurt my feelings too , please punish him'''... Cringe

What I'm trying to say is that people don't like to play against persons who loves to exploit the game bugs and loves to insult everyone every time, and more and more.. I 'm not saying nothing about punish or something like that. Only admin can do it and is his choice 😉. True or not?

• Content Count:  43

3 hours ago, Chukundah said:

Short memory i suppose? Always avoiding to speak about something that is not convenient for you ^^

While you all waited to come bark on forum cause he Lost, i repórted this before the Gamble was Over, cause superstar here was in need of buffs and potions too keep running after arena and hes buddies come help him whit the same thing, i dont need to be making any kind of videos and making all this drama for personal gain, he abused the duel bug to get buffs + potions , i reported this before gamble was over, the proof of it is when the topic is approved.

Now u wait for the Gamble to finish on hope that superstar would win , but unfortunatly i have more mental than him and he Lost, and decide to have mentalbreakdown on post and come cry on forum whit hes Minions, if he would won, u all would Stay silent like the good players u are ^^

Which buddies? If random people suddenly popped up inside my private /gamble instance and started dropping potions for my opponent, I'd be making videos and I sure as hell would check their names. You're cooking with the gas off and without the ingredients little buddy xD

• Content Count:  86

1 hour ago, DeepHouse said:

If he also got help by his team-mates , why so many accusation ? If he did the same exact thing ? Also chukunda reported the bug . But your brag is non sense and show`s that you dont have spine . You did the exact same thing , and than u come to report chukunda . Exactly type of behaviour that all of you badabings do , brag than cry . 

Chuku reported the bug? Where is the evidence that he reported anything rather than trying to flip this around and making him the "good guy" while being the most toxic person on the server.
    Where is the evidence that the same thing was done by SuperStar?

And you tone it down too with your "cringe" and "cry" talk kid. The adults are talking. 

Deephouse, you know names of related badabing members? You all seem to accuse but nothing publicly said. No names nor the bug report. @Gion i hope you check the facts and be honest with all the info u are getting from all of us. 

Btw @Chukundah, you are so smart you are going gamble against superstar (ref-bk just like you) knowing it will be infinite fight with who will last longer by pots. You are so smart you must have know this gamble would last long time. Screenshots show you are telling others to "kill this bk" and videos show you are picking pots, which Nephilim and/or Crimson are dropping there. What a fair game for 1000 credits? I understand that you have lost so many gambles before and lost credits but dude no reason to be so desperate to earn some cred back by cheating. 

This bug (exploit) has gone public already. Guys if you have information/proof show us here. You naming badabings but cant name any names specifically? Show your report screenshots/videos if you so truthful.

• Content Count:  14
    • Device:  iPhone

who can interfere in 2 player gambel. not gion . Its nephilm

• Content Count:  21

really !! cici i have short memory !?  u lucky that i found the fisrt vedio i was make for report this bug after finish gamble but idk that u make all this . and about ppl  came first gamble its not bada . it ur friend Nightmare  was duel vs PureNRG  and vedio show too u said to him  ( kill bk )  . u are crazy .  u just said i need destroy the game  . and agian admin will check all chats between u and elf and dl and ur guild .about ask for pot 

. thx

1 hour ago, Garbage said:

Chuku reported the bug? Where is the evidence that he reported anything rather than trying to flip this around and making him the "good guy" while being the most toxic person on the server.
    Where is the evidence that the same thing was done by SuperStar?

And you tone it down too with your "cringe" and "cry" talk kid. The adults are talking. 

There is too much drama in this topic , alot of emotions here i feel princess vibes flowing at the highest level.

Now to leave my final answer on this topic and just ansewring my friend Garbage, the post is waiting to BE approved by moderador aka Gion since yesterday during the Gamble after superstar did the same , and when my report appear u Will not see any type of acusations or drama like everyone is making here, the typical victims on forum and game bullys , everyone know that everyone is Toxic on this server , dont even brother coming here to cry, someone Said many post about me , Genesis is opened for 2 year and i play 1 month , what about before? i know it hurts losing and having no chance to win and BE trashtalked , but take it like a man if u are One.

Once again , my report was first than hes , and on the bug report section and during Gamble, só u Will have to wait too see it and keep spamming more shit here.

Kiss to my fans i love u all 

Lol the whole cucumber gang united here to spread tears , that s just insane , can t be anymore part of it lads sorry, have a good day

• Content Count:  21

https://ibb.co/bmygKrb sorry for this bad screen iam trying upload all the vedio  that show he make somthings wronge 

also u can check all chats for sure 

cici : nice more ppl to fight

cici : kill bk 

cici : xd 

knightmare : u see thesee bks?

PureNRG : yeah 

this vedio and chats aprove that u lie on this post up when u said i ask ppl to come help me crazy cici noob . 

check all chats plz gion .

thx

2 minutes ago, ibrahim said:

https://ibb.co/bmygKrb sorry for this bad screen iam trying upload all the vedio  that show he make somthings wronge 

also u can check all chats for sure 

cici : nice more ppl to fight

cici : kill bk 

cici : xd 

knightmare : u see thesee bks?

PureNRG : yeah 

this vedio and chats aprove that u lie on this post up when u said i ask ppl to come help me crazy cici noob . 

check all chats plz gion .

thx

U are very Smart , u must he be Dominic brother , same IQ.

This was the same time i Saw the bug , same as u did , and 20-30m after when i afked 5m from PC and come back, i Saw potions on the floor from whoever u called to make those duels for you to pick more, or else this Gamble would last 4h and not 9hours ,cause u at least understood what happened and how to reproduce it.

Act more víctim pls , Im enjoying seeing it how u guys are on forum and on game ^^

You obviously measured both of our IQ, good job but if we are low IQ i can say something might be very wrong with your brain. Might be too smart but gone crasy? I really dont know what happened to you in past but u clearly want for ppl to trigger and then just twist everything until there is chaos and confusion so you can just walk away, laught in the face and start a new drama. In my good side i really hope its not like that in real world for u. Would be sad and i do not wish that kind of life to anyone.

39 minutes ago, Dominic said:

You obviously measured both of our IQ, good job but if we are low IQ i can say something might be very wrong with your brain. Might be too smart but gone crasy? I really dont know what happened to you in past but u clearly want for ppl to trigger and then just twist everything until there is chaos and confusion so you can just walk away, laught in the face and start a new drama. In my good side i really hope its not like that in real world for u. Would be sad and i do not wish that kind of life to anyone.

It seems u need a hug, big Daddy cici is here for you and rest of victims

Just that u never do , nor have gotten one when u were kid? You missing that good part of you that most of us naturally have. Atleast a tiny bit.