Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

"The Curse" Back to Origins chapter XlV

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

It's been three weeks since I've not been written anything about Castle Siege and the fight for Inception supremacy. There have been weeks in which I was busy, so I was not able to follow this fight for domination in my usual manner, but by starting the investigations I found out the following events:

ATTACK continued the supremacy on the server, they managed to win every fight and eventually they found themselves without an opponent who at least register and try to fight for the Castle. The Castle Siege that took place 2 weeks ago, passing without any fight for ATTACK, apart from the war with boredom. But after this "Castle Siege" without any "siege", players that were still active in the PlayBoys guild decided to break the "unofficial" alliance with those in ATTACK and they had to rebuild the guild under the name of FAMILY. After that, they started to negotiate an alliance with those remaining active in Hardcore & Legends. At the end of the week I saw a new guild born out of these 3 forces, for some players was not a surprise, especially since, if we take into account the rumors from the server, there were some kind of friendships between some members of Hardcore and PlayBoys since the early beginning of these guilds.

I have not yet been able to find out exactly what caused this semi-alliance between PlayBoys and ATTACK to fall, but I know that some rumors were confirmed with the initiation of this new guild, a guild that under the leadership of AdriaNN registers at Castle Siege and promises a lot of action in the great battles for the all great bosses and for Inception's domination. This new guild is called OldStyle and it seems that there was gathered all the remaining strength on the server with the only purpose to face the great, the invincible, the unstoppable warriors from ATTACK, a force that under the lead of Fane dominates this end-game part of the server, with warriors that dominates all main events. And they keep fighting hard because they want to take their guild name right near the legendary guild names that reign and did reign in the History of OldSquad.

The fight is about to start, I wait to see what build is blocked, but even being a single guild attacking, I'm surprised again, OldStyle didn't block any build (when I asked into left and right to search for a reason I was told that they registered too late and being a new guild they didn't have time for this). Anyway I'm still excited to see this new brutal fight that has been already announced... 

ATTACK, under Fane's leadership begins with a significant points disadvantage, and they must face a guild that brings on the battlefield from Land of Trials at least 20 active players. The odds are against them, except that they have a guild core made by warriors who play together for several months. The beginning of the fight is heavy for the OldStyle people, they seem to hardly organizes the parties, which is proven by the time, there where about 25-30 minutes since the first assault starts. On the other side, those in ATTACK move as if they were a single perfectly coordinated party,  they replied as a force that easily crushed everything in its path, each player seems to know what he has to do and easily recovers the big difference of points they had as a disadvantage at the beginning of this war.

OldStyle's warriors don't give up and they manage to increase their odds registering successfully and managing to keep the crown on AdriaNN's head for several minutes. But they were hit by a painful defeat caused by an organized attack of the enemies and they began to be disoriented. Those in ATTACK continue their strategy, they have powerful elves shooting Ice Arrows towards everyone approaching the switches, and taking the strategy close to perfection, they use the most important damage dealers grouped on the right switch to stop any attempt by those in OldStyle to hold that switch. And them OldStyle warriors even manage to hold it for a few seconds, they cannot register because a skilled summoner player (her<summoner> name is Helsing) did the most important job at that time, keeping AdriaNN in sleep and also "sending to bed" all the OldStyle players who approach. So, even if OldStyle warriors held switches, AdriaNN was delayed a lot from registering each time by this skillful Helsing who was throwing sleeping pills at AdriaNN and at all OldStyle warriors nearby .

The most important last 30 minutes make their appearance and ATTACK already have a consistent advantage, but although the OldStyle defeated players won't give up and fight until the last drop of blood and until the last second of the fight marks the end of this Castle Siege.

At the end, Fane consolidates his position as a leader of the server and those in ATTACK once again prove to everyone that they want to get this guild into the Hall of Fame of all guilds that successfully manage to break the Curse and dominate the server on a long run (even if, same as NONE, they dominate the server only on the mid to end life of server ). 

I assume saying that ATTACK deserves its position as Server masters, as well as OldStyle deserves its position too, as they didn't plan their moves at all, first major flaw was not to ban any build, not to build any strategy, etc.

We'll see what the next fight brings us !

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  34
    • Device:  Windows

Not the whole truth but nice story ;)