Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Could not load SSL library

JustPlaying

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  7

Could not load SSL library

i had the game deleted for a while from my computer and i decided to download and play again this happens

windows 7

https://imgur.com/zIhHDbD

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929
    • Device:  Windows

Hello,

Get this patch and copy it over the client: https://mega.nz/file/954nQSxR#me_vLpV5ebWWZxO3NFuOgYLPDxRlaZDb8KkEFfFig78

Then enter via main.exe not launcher.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

• Content Count:  7

now mu hack protection says unable to connect

• 4 weeks later...

• Content Count:  51

I had the exactly the same error, and I am now also stuck the same as 'JustPlaying'

As  a different workaround before finding this topic, if i opened the launcher of your old 30RR server, then opened the launcher of Phoenix, it would work and i could load the game, but was frustrating haveing to do so every time i wanted to load the game.

Now, for some reason windows says the launcher is blocked by my administrator and will not open, so i dl'd the file above and  tried that. Now I have the same error as JustPlaying again, muhack detection says a file is corrupt and won't load. 'item_eng.bmd'

Reinstall the client (don't touch the max30rr/inception launcher, you're getting updates from there and they don't work with phoenix), then get this patch and enter via main.exe:

https://mega.nz/file/pwAjzCgJ#kwLp5kKo5MdWtCPOX-55bPt1rZdjF32LpaJRzgYD02Q

Hello Admin,

Thankyou for the reply.

I have reinstalled and applied your new patch. (I also reinstalled many times before and tried both your other patches from other threads). Not having much luck at the moment.

Last time I played i was on windows 7, so i just spent the last 5 hours wiping an old drive clean and installing a fresh windows 7 on it, still having issues there so gave up and come back here. 

Tested, and its running 100% perfect on my wifes pc that's still running win7, just wont work on this windows 10 junk.

I am still at the MU Hack protection detecting a corrupted file when using your patch. The game almost fully loads in the background, before MU Hack closes it.  Corrupted file - Data\local\eng\item_eng.bmd

Still, the only way i have had it load it to not use any patch, and have the old launcher running in the background. Cant anymore though as i deleted my entire MU folder and reinstalled it while testing. Don't know anyway of getting online now. All in all a very frustrating way to spend the day!

I hope someone smarter than me (not hard :)) figures a workaround for this at some stage, that doesn't involve burning his shitty windows 10. 

Well i figured it out. Was just malwarebytes blocking the launcher from accessing the internet. Closing malwarebytes was not enough, I had to create a rule to allow the launcher through the firewall. Now works perfectly.

On 8/15/2020 at 4:46 PM, EnkEgg said:

Hello Admin,

Thankyou for the reply.

I have reinstalled and applied your new patch. (I also reinstalled many times before and tried both your other patches from other threads). Not having much luck at the moment.

Last time I played i was on windows 7, so i just spent the last 5 hours wiping an old drive clean and installing a fresh windows 7 on it, still having issues there so gave up and come back here. 

Tested, and its running 100% perfect on my wifes pc that's still running win7, just wont work on this windows 10 junk.

I am still at the MU Hack protection detecting a corrupted file when using your patch. The game almost fully loads in the background, before MU Hack closes it.  Corrupted file - Data\local\eng\item_eng.bmd

Still, the only way i have had it load it to not use any patch, and have the old launcher running in the background. Cant anymore though as i deleted my entire MU folder and reinstalled it while testing. Don't know anyway of getting online now. All in all a very frustrating way to spend the day!

I hope someone smarter than me (not hard :)) figures a workaround for this at some stage, that doesn't involve burning his shitty windows 10. 

The error you get after patch is because you're missing the updates that are available via launcher. I'll upload a new client version that does contain them this days.

Glad you fixed your problem though.