Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

A new PVP Mode - Battle Royale

Phantomel

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  46

Character name-Phantomel

Suggestion type-Server.

Suggestion content (make sure to include enough details so your suggestion is clear enough).

I know that this would take some time to implement, but as I can see you guys are doing a great job with scripting custom events.

Basically my ideea would be divided in two different game modes - Last man standing and mass pvp based on points. A limited number of players battling in one arena, maybe in parties of max 2-3 people for the points mode and every man for himself for the last man standing. 

Last man standing would be pretty straight forward as you can deduct from it's name, the closer you get to being the last one alive, you have a chance for some rewards.

The points mode would be made in a such manner that even if you die, you respawn on the same event map and keep fighting. Points are earned by scoring kills and staying alive, and lets say 10% of you points are lost by dying. The 2-3 man party would be so players think twice about teaming against others like it's likely to happen in a free for all match.

Of course there would be reset restrictions(as I understood that you guys did in the past with the PvP tournament - it's my first db here so I'm cant be 100% sure). And the other thing that I wast thinking about - I'm not really sure if it can be implemented but it would be a good ideea against "smurfs" - everyone would get the same items when entering the event arena(for example Dragon set for DK's and so on - they should be the same tier) with, or without excellent options. Also, if you want to bypass the resets limit, just set some baseline stat points as it is in IT currently.

If the high RR guys feel like they worked their asses off for their gear, and don't like the ideea, we can also split the events in 2 parts - hard mode - where everyone keeps their current equipment, and fun mode - where everyone has the same sets.

How the suggestion can bring value.

I think it would be a nice event, where players would have fun and relax without being stressed that other people transfer their items from their main chars and dominate. At the moment mercenary squads is a nice ideea but it has it's own flaws, and it feels more like a daily chore - kill(most of the time) afk players.

If you could implement both of them you could switch them every week, and I think that these events will have a high rate of participation.

(Optional) How would you personally implement your suggestion (your vision).

I think that I explained my idea in detail. Of course, we as a community can work on it and add more suggestions if you guys like it ^^

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,018
    • Device:  Windows

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  46

5 minutes ago, Gion said: