Jump to content
Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

    Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

    SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

    - Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

    OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

    - Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

    HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

    - Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

    REAL PLAY2WIN!

    - No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

    Patch 5.3.3.0 - 29.10.2021 - Stage 2


    ADMIN
     Share

    Recommended Posts

    Release date: 29.10.2021 at 10:00 - A small server restart will be needed, make sure to update the client via Launcher as well.

    Congrats to DukeMu3rTe and RuSuLeTzZz for finishing the Stage 2!

    Note: Everyone that progressed the Stage (having level 300+ and 10rr) can type /stagereward in order to take the reward, after patch is up!
    Note2: We're also adding new OPTIONAL versions of Full Client, Manual patch and No-Launcher patch. Check the downloads section after the Patch is up!
    Note3: The new Full Client will offer the possibility to improve graphics, check the ImproveGameGraphics folder from it, if you're interested.
    Note4:
     We still have 1-3 slots open for our Council. If you're interested, PM here or on discord either me or @Gion 

    Changelog:

    • [UPDATED] You can now continue to reset up to 15 resets.
    • [UPDATED] EXP for Stage 2 (10rr) is now removed. 10th reset does have the same exp table like 9th reset had.
    • [UPDATED] 2nd Newbies EXP boost added:
      • 0rr: 400% EXP (constant level 1-350).
      • 1rr: 400% EXP (constant level 1-360).
      • 2rr: 400% EXP (constant level 1-370).
      • 3rr: 350% EXP (constant level 1-380).
      • 4rr: 300% EXP (constant level 1-390).
      • 5rr: +200% EXP.
      • 6rr: +160% EXP.
      • 7rr: +120% EXP.
      • 8rr: +80% EXP.
      • 9rr: +40% EXP.
    • [UPDATED] Maximum points in a single stat is now 16.000 instead of 8.000.
    • [UPDATED] IT stats on event can now be random between 2 and 20 resets.
    • [UPDATED] Maximum VIT at CS can now be 10000 instead of 5000.
    • [UPDATED] Released Old Box 3 & Old Box 4.
    • [UPDATED] Released Rare Items drop from Old Boxes.
    • [UPDATED] Released Swamp access.
    • [UPDATED] Cursed Dragon has been buffed in terms of HP & DEF. Now it can also drop OB1~4.
    • [UPDATED] Released Bloody Witch Queen.
    • [UPDATED] Balgass HP buffed.
    • [UPDATED] Droprate of Feather & Crest (Icarus) slightly increased.
    • [UPDATED] Released Quest 3 (NPC can be found in Lorencia).
    • [UPDATED] Quest 3 - Part 1 has been reworked:
      • Instead of being based purely on RNG (some people finishing it in few hours, others in few days), it is now based only on your activity:
        • Minimum level 380 to farm the first part (it won't count on lower level than 380).
        • After starting the quest 3 you need to relog (or move to another sub-server) in order to be registered for the counter and start farming. If you don't do that, when killing quest monsters system will tell you to relog.
        • To finish the quest you need to kill 50 / 50 / 50 (tarkan quest mobs, icarus quest mobs, aida quest mobs). Your current progress is announced on every kill. When you kill 50 from one quest monster type, you receive the quest item type of that monster in inventory.
        • The kill is counted only on last-hit.
        • You can afk farm it or active farm it to finish it faster.
        • Note: You can continue your progress even if you do reset, but only after reaching level 380+ again.
    • [UPDATED] Released Professional VIP.
    • [UPDATED] Released access to Chaos Machine (on website) from +11 to +12.
    • [UPDATED] Released Reset Skill Tree.
    • [UPDATED] Released Increase ADD Option.
    • [UPDATED] Released Character Market.
    • [UPDATED] Limit of Market items raised to 25 / day.
    • [UPDATED] ML released.
      • Maximum 30 right now.
    • [UPDATED] BC8, DS7 & CC7 are now available for ML.
    • [UPDATED] Illusion Temple 4 & 5 is now available.
    • [UPDATED] IT Rewards:
      • Winners of IT 1 can win: 35% 10b/10s/10life, 25% OB1, 15% OB2 and 25% Feather/Crest.
      • Winners of IT 2 can win: 34% 10b/10s/10life, 25% OB2, 15% OB3, 25% Feather/Crest and 1% Feather of Condor.
      • Winners of IT 3 can win: 33% 10b/10s/10life/10c, 30% Old Box 3, 35% Feather/Crest and 2% Feather of Condor.
      • Winners of IT 4 can win: 67% 10s/10life/10c/10gemstones, 30% Old Box 4 and 3% Feather of Condor.
      • Winners of IT 5 can win: 52% 10s/10life/10c/10gemstones, 40% Old Box 4, 5% Feather of Condor, 3% Old Box 5.
    • [UPDATED] Maximum number of players in guild is now 25.
    • [UPDATED] Released Imperial Guardian Event & Suspicious Scrap of Paper in drop (mobs over level 90).
      • Note: Weekly rankings & rewards will start from this Monday. Until then, records are counted but not rewarded (for rankings).
      • Rewards:
        • Bosses are rewarding 3 Jewels (B/S/Life) + 10% chance for Talisman of Chaos Assembly & 90% chance for the 4th Jewel. Sunday's last boss does have 100% chance for TOCA.
        • Final reward is delivered to each participant individually, no matter how many players are in the party (everyone gets same reward).
        • Optional objective: Kill the Statues and get 1~3 extra Jewels (Bless/Soul/Life/Chaos) that anyone from party can pick up.
      • Weekly ranking rewards:
        • Having 35+ Points = 2x TOCA.
        • Having 25-34 points = 1x TOCA.
        • Having 15-24 points = 10x Jewel of Harmony.
        • Having 5-14 points = 5x Jewel of Harmony.
    • [UPDATED] Minimum raid kills in order to be eligible for gens rewards is now 25 instead of 50.
      • Starting from next Gens Season, not current one.
    • [UPDATED] Mercenary Squad Quest will now ignore players from same alliance as well (not only same guild).
    • [UPDATED] Jewel of Guardian Zen value is now 300.000 Zen instead of 2.500.000 Zen.
      • There's already a lower senior mix cost and 10% market tax revenue to help up with mixes & upgrades.
    • [UPDATED] Death King HP buffed.
    • [UPDATED] Death King Enrage damage buffed to 2500 + extra 300 per player in range.
    • [FIXED] Qwarp for Kanturu3 not working for all possible coordonates of the target.
    • [UPDATED] OSGM Weekly Events Rewards:
      • Consolation at events: 1x Jewel of Chaos + 5x OSP
      • 5th place at events: 1x Jewel of Chaos + 2x BoK+4 + 10x OSP
      • 4th place at events: 2x Jewel of Chaos + 2x BoK+4 + 15x OSP
      • 3rd place at events: 2x Jewel of Chaos + 2x BoK+5 + 20x OSP
      • 2nd place at events: 3x Jewel of Chaos + 2x BoK+5 + 30x OSP
      • 1st place at events: 3x Jewel of Chaos + 3x BoK+5 + 40x OSP
    • [ADDED] New OSGM Event: Death Roll Event
    • + Other small fixes / adjustments / improvements.

    Dynamic Characters Balance tweaks

    Fortunately, outside of SUM, the rest of chars are in a pretty balanced state so far.

    SUM:

    • Increased PvP damage taken from rest of chars by 8-15%.
    • Overall PvP damage nerfed with 10%.
    • Overall PvM damage nerfed with 6%.

    "The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Update is now up! Let us know if you find anything wrong after it!


    "The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    The following changes are up starting from now:

    • [FIXED] Perfect Party Bonus EXP of 4 players sometimes not working when there were 5 players in party and 1 player left, without being replaced (and without any remake of party).
    • [UPDATED] After finishing Quest 3 Part 1 - the moment you relog / go to another sub-server the quest items will be automatically deleted from inventory (so you won't have to manually delete them).

    "The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • ADMIN changed the title to Patch 5.3.3.0 - 29.10.2021 - Stage 2

    Join the conversation

    You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

    Guest
    Reply to this topic...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

    Loading...
     Share

    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.