Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

CS V3 Feedback

ADMIN

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,930
    • Device:  Windows

Hello,

After 2 CS we want to hear your feedback moving forward.

From technical point of view, we didn't encounter any bugs (yet), outside of a single case of Gigas Golem kill where nothing happened when he died (if he died, we still couldn't figure it out if it was despawned in the same time when it died or what actually happened there). We'll continue to monitor it and try to find and fix such case.

From personal point of view, the CS is way more fun (at least to watch) now, and way harder to predict (compared to before). I do feel that the additions were welcomed and while it will take a bit more time for guilds to adapt, I highly believe it is more entertaining than previous gameplay (crown room 50 players fiesta and afk crywolf waiting for summon).

I may be subjective since I'm not actually playing it, but that's why I'm waiting your input.

In terms of tweaks, we have only one "bigger" tweak left, and we may do smaller tweaks from now on, and even bigger tweaks if the guilds involved mutually agree.

We know that it is not fun for players to play EBK/ERF at CS, and those unlucky enough to be chosen by their guilds to do so can just curse and get frustrated for 2 hours.
    We want our CS to be special and fun for everyone involved, in the end it is the most important event from our game.
    We're going to adjust how the concept of "buffers" does work so that they can also have fun and kill/tank during CS, apart from bringing the advantage to their parties.
    The following changes will be up starting from next CS:

[UPDATED] Sweal Formula on CS server:
    Old Max Rate: 65%.
    New Max Rate: 40%.
    Old Formula: 5(%) + (ENE/17)(%) - Capped at around 1k ENE or lower with ML.
    New Formula: 3% + (ENE/37)(%) - Capped at 407 ENE (or lower with ML).

[UPDATED] Increase VIT Formula on CS server:
    Old Max Energy: 1000
    New Max Energy: 500
    Old Formula: 20 + (ENE/4).
    New Formula: 34 + (ENE/3).

[UPDATED] Critical Damage Formula on CS server:
    Old Formula: ENE/7 + CMD/40.
    New Formula CS Server only: ENE/4 + CMD/20.
    Added a maximum 500 Energy for DL on CS server.

With these changes we aim to reduce the stats lost by investing into a "buffer" build at the cost of slightly lower buffs power, so that the characters will basically become hybrid builds that can also do DPS or tank, just with slightly less efficiency compared to the dedicated, no-buff builds. We're also adding the EDL as part of this concept so that we may see Critical Damage starting to be used on CS.

We also plan on adding statistics for the control time on statues / gigas grabs for each guild on a weekly base, as well as a ban system rework.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  16

Hi,

Concept looking good, but there are still some little issues,

I had one problem, after I did my /rebuild on DL, added points so I could use Summon even tested in Crywolf all wored fine, but when CS started went on Valley as usual MAP was not displayed on right bot corner I went for switch char and after it log back my stats returned to normal stats from the game and of course wasnt able to do /rebuild again.

Friend did same thing on BK to get map view in same time as me and his stats after /rebuild stayed for CS he had no problems but the map still didnt worked, and I think it didnt worked for most ppl as I saw ppl ware going to Crywolf instead of bridge after death :)

Cheers

Tadeusz 

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  130
    • Device:  Linux

could the golem maybe spawn in random coords  after bridge ? so it could be even more unpredictable and so we dont start counting the time for it and wait hes spawn on bridge

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,930

4 hours ago, KKF said:

Hi,

Concept looking good, but there are still some little issues,

I had one problem, after I did my /rebuild on DL, added points so I could use Summon even tested in Crywolf all wored fine, but when CS started went on Valley as usual MAP was not displayed on right bot corner I went for switch char and after it log back my stats returned to normal stats from the game and of course wasnt able to do /rebuild again.

Friend did same thing on BK to get map view in same time as me and his stats after /rebuild stayed for CS he had no problems but the map still didnt worked, and I think it didnt worked for most ppl as I saw ppl ware going to Crywolf instead of bridge after death :)

Cheers

Tadeusz 

It is weird, since we knew about such rare cases and that's why we rewritten the entire code for rebuild. I need more details about it, and we may add a new /rebuild possibility if the current stats from CS are matching the stats before rebuild, even if rebuild was already used, to have a work-around for such cases.

Related to map - it will never work on 1st MU window, it will only work on 2nd MU window. So for CS you need to open 2 MU sessions and login for CS on 2nd one, where you'll have the map. No amount of reconnects will activate it on 1st window.

1 hour ago, Chukundah said:

could the golem maybe spawn in random coords  after bridge ? so it could be even more unpredictable and so we dont start counting the time for it and wait hes spawn on bridge

It could spawn like that, but is it what we want? The whole reason for it is that you know when it spawns and where it spawns and you can adapt your strategy to kill the rest of people from its range and secure it. Is it worth committing too many people for Gigas and/or waiting with few minutes before its spawn? I don't know, in some cases it may be worth, in other cases it will most probably not, and it is something each alliance can decide based on experience.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

• Content Count:  16

About more Detalis /rebuild, I havent rly done anything difrent then usual, 10 min before CS rebuild,. One thing that may means somenthing was I have learned summon spell after rebuild for the 1st time in the game, then 1 min after start I made switch and after that stats comes back to my normal ones. 

• Content Count:  53

On 4/12/2022 at 2:26 AM, ADMIN said:

[UPDATED] Sweal Formula on CS server:
    Old Max Rate: 65%.
    New Max Rate: 40%.
    Old Formula: 5(%) + (ENE/17)(%) - Capped at around 1k ENE or lower with ML.
    New Formula: 3% + (ENE/37)(%) - Capped at 407 ENE (or lower with ML).

Hi. The new formula its 3%+(ene/11)% ?