Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Some Suggestions 3

Killah

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  102
    • Device:  Windows

Char: TeKilla
    Type: All

1. Some exc items do the same dmg as normal items;
    2. Some items on test server have different damages from Inception;
    3. There is a painting in Devias store (Izabel) with another server's name;
    4. We should be able to find ancient items by their names in Web Market, instead of typing the gear name and checking the ancient box;
    5. A must fix is the 3-second DL Chaotic issue;
    6. A third vote server could be added, since there are a few more good top lists (ex: www.arena-top100.com/mu-private-servers/);
    7. If not many people are voting for the server, increase reward of vote from 2 credits to 5;
    8. Some emotes are missing, or with other names, ex: /honor, /kneel, /charge, /clap;
    9. Add the Rageful blow to combo again, and don't make it a PvM ability;
    10. Make CC by reset. I think it was, at some point, don't know why it was changed back;
    11. Chaos Machine: 10 Guardian Angel = Angel (don't remember the name) & 10 Imps = Demon.
    12. Some items have different damages ingame and in web market;
    13. Add 1 more Giant to Lorencia Golden Invasion;
    14. Add drop to Medusa & Selupan in "Inception Official Information";
    15. Gold medal drop rate of +5/6 items too high;
    16. Rare sets should be tradable;
    17. Add socket items to test server;

Explanation:

1. Exc items should always do more dmg than normal items (only AA doesn't, I think);
    2. They need to be correct, so that we can successfully and correctly test. Or I may have the idea that an item is better than the other, because it is in test server, and then in real server this item is worse.;
    3. This just looks bad;
    4. Instead of having to search by Guardian and ticking the ancient box, it would be much better if I could just type "Aruan". This way, Gywen items wouldn't show;
    5. II know it's become very hard to fix it. But it should never leave your fix list;
    6. More vote servers = more visibility for the server;
    7. If more people vote, we rank better and more players come. Also, if the reward is higher, noobs (don't play seriously) that don't donate will be able to have some credits as well;
    8. I miss doing some emotes that were available in GMU;
    9. Makes no sense to remove Rageful from combo. BKs can also double combo with ice skill. / If BKs become OP because of that, just reduce dmg;
    10. It's better 1-5rr player to fight against 5rr smurf (maybe 2/3 players can kill the smurf) than 1-5rr fighting against 15-20rr, not even 100 newbies can kill the higher rr guy;
    11. Guardian Angels have essentially no economic value. This would give them some value. Also, it's something to be done with angels and imps, some people have many of them by now. And it just makes sense (it's actually like that on some servers);
    12. For example, Alba bow exc +11 in web market had the same damage as normal alba bow +11, but ingame the damages are different;
    13. Lorencia is bigger than Elbeland. So if Elbeland has 5 Rabbits, Lorencia should also have, at least, 5 Giants (instead of the current 4);
    14. In the "Inception - Official Information" post, the drop for Medusa, Selupan,  is still "TBA". It should already say what the monster drops;
    15. I am not sure if I'm just "unlucky" or gold medal drops way more +5 & +6 items than +7/+8. If it indeed has a higher rate for +5/6, then the rate should just be the same for every level of item because, at the time people are dropping gold medal items, there's already many people with exce+dsr or exce+dd that don't need it. So, if the rate is just normalized, the noobs that don't yet have exc, will be able to have a better set to compete with others;
    16. Rare items should be tradable because I don't think there's anyone with a full rare set yet, but there's many people with better sets than rare already;
    17. There are already some socket items, but I don't think anyone has yet found the secret to drop them with 5 sockets and different elements.

Readers, say if you agree/disagree with any below.

Best regards,
    Killa

Edited by Killah
    Added 13, 14, 16 & 16 & 17 (last)

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  1,721
    • Device:  Android

Most of the subjects were already discussed in the past: web market cannot be modified, at least not for now / if the emotes are not included in the files that we bought I doubt that we can manually introduce them / I don't see how some of other suggestion will bring value? You were requested to state that in your suggestion / CC by reset not possible - would have been made years ago, obviously / etc so you need to elaborate more

Mop the floor, hide the wet sign just to catch 'em slippin'

12 hours ago, Gion said:

Most of the subjects were already discussed in the past: web market cannot be modified, at least not for now / if the emotes are not included in the files that we bought I doubt that we can manually introduce them / I don't see how some of other suggestion will bring value? You were requested to state that in your suggestion / CC by reset not possible - would have been made years ago, obviously / etc so you need to elaborate more

Why can't web market be modified? It has been modified countless times throughout the years.

Edited the post with explanations. I think most of them were kinda self-explanatory, but yea.

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  1,721
    • Device:  Android

Personally I am at a beginner level with the web development, but maybe in the future?

Mop the floor, hide the wet sign just to catch 'em slippin'

New stuff