Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Report: Bug / Exploit used by non other than Lanaya

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  22
    • Device:  Android

@Gionwe would all like to see the administrator or your decision regarding this topic. It will also tell us the business model you guys will follow and if we are correct or incorect in our assumptions. 

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  484
    • Device:  Windows

https://postimg.cc/8JNwz90Z
    Badabing, whats wrong with you this week?!

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

14 minutes ago, Endorphin said:

Busy moving items :))

• Content Count:  19

I hope when you get ban for what you did, you will get your items tracked down too and not ban an empty account !

Do not even try to say you did not know when clearly you were buffing in crywolf for extra stats and for elf buff to work and then come to fight in selupan/medusa or do gaion for good rank. 

You were thinking you smarter than rest of players for taking advantage ? That does not prove you are a honest man. I wish you many years with blocked accounts, I just can't stand people like you who take advantage or bugs to destroy other people normal gaming time

4. Any attempt of using hacks/exploits will be punished with block account(s) and IP+HWID ban.
    Exception: If you report the exploit/hack in the first 12 hours after you found it/used it, you won't be punished, but your advantage will be deleted. If you don't report it and we'll find it later on, you'll lose your entire work for nothing.

• Content Count:  28

Damn, I really hate responding to this because I said I wouldn't, but good God @WhoKnows, i.e. Zaoo, the-thief-and-scammer-in-chief himself, you are thicker than a bowl of oatmeal.

If I was hell-bent on cheating I wouldn't have admitted to anything because all Monkey had was a picture of an elf in Crywolf with nothing else attached to it- I didn't have anything to hide so I said what I said. 

You personally are the embodiment of a keyboard warrior. If you don't like the globally applied rules, rewards and punishments go start your own server. 

IIt is understandable what Monkey did because he got shafted, so he can lie at will. But neither one of you saw every single chat that was exchanged between he and I to be fair judges of this.

Unlike your guild, I didn't scam anybody, I didn't steal items, credits etc /clearinv from other players' accounts and I didn't bully anyone day in and day out. On the contrary.

You clearly haven't been burdened by an overabundance of education, so shut up, sit down and eat your cookies.

No regards,

dawi-

• Content Count:  38

My friend,
    "so he can lie at will" could you quote any of my lies? Literally take any message on this thread and show me. 
    The one saying that he used something for over 1 month, saying he doesnt know if it really helped 😁

"Unlike your guild, I didn't scam anybody," Maybe not directly but indirectly. By assuring you get ob5 every week by exploiting a bug ^-^ .

"If I was hell-bent on cheating I wouldn't have admitted to anything because all Monkey had was a picture of an elf in Crywolf with nothing else attached to it- I didn't have anything to hide so I said what I said. 

Maybe that's the only screenshot i provided, but as you well know everything is trackable and proofable from server side management. So if you shit your self and split the truth hoping you will get a special treatment by the "globally applied rules" you just mentioned - Suit yourself and start praying. 
    PS: i provided also the eRF exploit which applies same logic as Energy Elf, which you also admitted of using.
    Last time i checked it was still working :)

1- Gion confirmed EE buff didn't work to begin with

2- eRF we used it exact same way as HC use it from Lorencia circle

3- we have been top 3 on our 2 parties  for more than 6 months. We "scammed" nobody of their PVMs or OB5s.

3a - HC now trying hard with 5/7 buffs on their chars to try and prove something that was not there to begin with.

4- I didn't take screens of the game conversations.

You seem very desperate to get something to stick.

Good luck dude, really. I'm out.

dawi-

This logic is beyond me...

Also, if anyone has any doubts I have enough education, just to get it out of the way :))

so...I will repeat myself...I don't care if any badabing/infinity gets banned or not, i just want this shit fixed so nobody cand use it, wich i belive its already done since I tested with elf in crywolf and after tp to lorencia not even infinity arrow remains.

Secondly, @dawiget your story straight...even if what you claim is true, the story itself is very very suspicious..

We all know crywolf/cs server has different buff formulas/algorithms, so why in the world wold you go buff there when you could buff in any other normal map?

Then using your own words, you said you used the buff from EE located in crywolf, and it remained.

after that, we have a set of pictures from monkey whit ERF showing very different stats after buffing in crywolf and warping to normal server map.

By using a small amount of logic, EE and RF buffs were working on normal server just like in cs server.

Sooooo, you telling all these "uneducated" people here that EE and ERF BUFF was useless in gaion...it's just a sad try to justify a stupid thing you and your teammates did.

I am sorry if I am being stupid, or if me writing these posts upset u, but I like to play on a server where the competition is based on skill, not on using any means to get ahead.

Also, regarding monkey, I have only seen 1 picture posted by him, where the only mention about selling (not even mentioning selling for real money) is that he is thinking about selling it...so if you have any real evidence, pls..post it here so we can all see it.

Let's just say I like you both, and would hate to see you banned (BOTH OF YOU), but I am really upset with you right now...

I hate it that I keep getting dragged here to respond to a closed topic, but out of respect, I will tell you: Gion has all the evidence needed.

Krize, I respect you and I don't remember calling YOU uneducated. It's fine to be annoyed with me right now. All good.

Please ask Gion for any clarification on the Monkey situation and see if what I am saying is untruthful or mere suspicion. I will repeat what i said earlier- I shared a lot of stuff with Monkey and he went out of his way to kill my chars simply because, at a flip of a switch, with no prior warning or anything. I pleaded with the guy to stop for roughly 3 weeks to which he said he didn't care. From your ally it is expected. From a "friend" it is not.

I don't know the full extent of the mechanics between the Cry and normal server. I know it was mentioned EE doesn't work on the normal server, regardless of sharing same-idea formula as eRF- it was not mentioned eRF wont wont work on the normal server, so it would make sense to keep buff active when switching between the two.

Why is it on me to explain all this when it was made abundantly clear it never worked?

dawi-

• Content Count:  35

On 6/4/2024 at 11:24 PM, Endorphin said:

Do you have the record of their gaion times last week? it will be better for ppls to compare.

On 6/4/2024 at 11:38 PM, Krize said:

Busy moving items :))

Nothing was moved, check them

• Content Count:  38

Dawi stop spitting non sense please.
    On normal server elf buff is "not working" since it has diffrent formula which no matter the energy will give just 1 extra dmg. 
    Same logic as the energy rf which has diffrent formula on crywolf. And as shown previously ERF is still working (you warp to normal server and the buff with the crywolf formula still stay).

You have:
    1) name elf they were using all this time (date and time the screenshot was taken)
    2) Screenshot of how the bug used to work 
    3) Literally Dawi constatly admitting he was exploiting the bug saying that it was showing as a Bless Potion in the buffs bar which now its not even staying after warp.
    4) Latest 3 days of gaion runs for comparison

@Gion / @ADMIN give please a final verdict.

12 minutes ago, snap4ik said:

Dawi stop spitting non sense please.

You are the one who making a nonsense post on forum.

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,177

16 hours ago, dawi said:

1- Gion confirmed EE buff didn't work to begin with

2- eRF we used it exact same way as HC use it from Lorencia circle

3- we have been top 3 on our 2 parties  for more than 6 months. We "scammed" nobody of their PVMs or OB5s.

3a - HC now trying hard with 5/7 buffs on their chars to try and prove something that was not there to begin with.

4- I didn't take screens of the game conversations.

You seem very desperate to get something to stick.

Good luck dude, really. I'm out.

dawi-

Well, the quote was "that this should not work", it was never officially confirmed yet. We are still conducting tests and checking statistics in order to make sure if it does work or not. This is why it is taking some more time than for an usual report. I have evidence that there are multiple "3rd parties" involved despite the claims, which indicate something in-game might have, indeed, been abused.

The case is still ongoing.

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

Screenshot 2024-06-07 080606.png

39 minutes ago, Endorphin said:

Screenshot 2024-06-07 080606.png

Give ppls the last week record. 

We're not running for records. We dont play alts or pvm chars. We didnt had so many points in first 4-5 days from long time ago. Every week we was struggling to keep a chance for ob5 reward, but many times we lost. Whats going on with you this week? And dont say we are running 7/7 buffs coz this is a bullshit.

2 hours ago, Endorphin said:

We're not running for records. We dont play alts or pvm chars. We didnt had so many points in first 4-5 days from long time ago. Every week we was struggling to keep a chance for ob5 reward, but many times we lost. Whats going on with you this week? And dont say we are running 7/7 buffs coz this is a bullshit.

Dose it matter with pvm chars? Why dont you guys make pvm build? ADM stopping you guys?

IF there is no record of the last week, how people can imagine the difference?

There are many scenarios:

1. They are bad at Gaion now, but what reason? No buff (doople, elf)? Running with 4 or 3?

2.You guys can make more pvm build (no need to be full pvm).

3. I have seen you do it with 5 doople buffs ( including edr crit ?)

4. You can have vip to make more runs

Before thing become clear, just dont guess or saying nonsense.

• Content Count:  11

25 minutes ago, Banana said:

Dose it matter with pvm chars? Why dont you guys make pvm build? ADM stopping you guys?
    IF there is no record of the last week, how ppls can compare how bad they are?

There are many scenarios:

1. They are bad at Gaion now, but what reason? No buff (doople, elf)? Running with 4 or 3?

2.You guys can make more pvm build (no need to be full pvm).

3. I have seen you do it with 5 doople buffs ( including edr crit ?)

4. You can have vip to make more runs

Before thing become clear, just dont guess or saying nonsense.

For English language, press 1. 😁

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here. This is the Empire of the Dead"

1 hour ago, RatONE said:

For English language, press 1. 😁

Nothing to say rather than that? It very simple to use google translate. Go learn more