Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

savage homophobic + shaming my person

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  435
    • Device:  Windows

https://imgur.com/a/8EmE2OA

insisting on being homophobic

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  83

So when person admits, he is gay. And i start calling him gay - im homophobic? 

Perhaps chukundah wanna think before posting something about himself?

Chuka said it himself - he likes men.
    Also he talks alot about ladyboys, here on ss he also calls ppl ladyboys - whats up with that? His preference?

https://ibb.co/jgCdsW8
    https://ibb.co/RB1mcwL

4 minutes ago, Dominic said:

So when person admits, he is gay. And i start calling him gay - im homophobic? 

Perhaps chukundah wanna think before posting something about himself?

Chuka said it himself - he likes men.

https://ibb.co/jgCdsW8

so if you like men as well , and i make fun you liking men and calling u non stop gay to make fun of you , isnt that homophobic? in the screenshot u even type to be careful on typing to all on post, so you are making fun of my preferences, u are very smart like my fan @Garbage

• Content Count:  14
    • Device:  iPhone

C23BDB16-E36B-4B16-8C87-A3BE4B37889D.jpeg

When chukunda talks about people having low iq im surely curious what is his because he is top1 insulter in game but also he is the person who has been reporting the most recently. 

It wont say what iq u have but certainly u must have some issues. Perhaps take a break from game and deal with them?

Also:
    " u are very smart like my fan @Garbage" - is this insult or u hinting me to be that account? Both are false and IMO reportable. Admin can check IP.

• Content Count:  100

everyone is free to have options..that don`t give you the right to shame on post on his options. we are in 2024 you guys are bullies..no need for that.

5 minutes ago, alegzander said:

everyone is free to have options..that don`t give you the right to shame on post on his options. we are in 2024 you guys are bullies..no need for that.

U know who sent me SMS? 2024 for us not cici chukundah

Alegzander what are u doing here,? Did u get hurt by me calling Chukandah gay?
    It wasnt me who started the post but rather come here to explain myself.

I have done all explaining here but last i will say which seems to be happening with mr Chukanda:
    “Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - Mark Twain

why would i care who send you sms..thats your bussines not mine.

I have no idea why u guys are bullies non stop on post...or game play.

@Dominic  thing is very simple...you guys are allowed to cry when people say facts. Like the food that some people are eating in different parts or the world.

But when you acting like bullies and shame people it`s ok..because it`s coming from you.

people get banned or muted for less and for saying facts. You should get muted for sure for being homophobic. Even if he likes men or whatever.. that dont give you the right to shame him on post.

15 minutes ago, alegzander said:

why would i care who send you sms..thats your bussines not mine.

I have no idea why u guys are bullies non stop on post...or game play.

Who are you talking about? about the things chukundah says everyday on game our country discrimination? do you have a country?

mate stop this act.. the guy is alone. you guys are like 10-15 people non stop on post bullying him. I`m not going to teach you how to act in society or cici. You can do as you wish. This post is about dominic being homophobic and bullying cici. If u want to make another topic about cici saying nonsens , feel free. If he deserves a mute hope he gets it. In this case things are simple . You and dominic are homophobics . Mute will do if @Gion  decide so. If not..probably is ok to do that on post. We move on to the next day and other nonsense from server to the forum. We all are adults and act like kids. All good.

• Content Count:  86

19 minutes ago, alegzander said:

@Dominic  thing is very simple...you guys are allowed to cry when people say facts. Like the food that some people are eating in different parts or the world.

But when you acting like bullies and shame people it`s ok..because it`s coming from you.

people get banned or muted for less and for saying facts. You should get muted for sure for being homophobic. Even if he likes men or whatever.. that dont give you the right to shame him on post.

I wonder if "acting like bullies" is somehow related to how HC/null/rampage members have been treating infinity/badabing most of the time in the server? If HC does stuff its haha but when someone retorts, its nono?
    Some people refuse to understand that they are the catalyst, the fuel to the fire or more blatantly the problem itself. Its always good to shift the blame and it is true that both sides have started up something but you are making yourselves even more victims than you are bullies and abusers. 

@Garbage let`s be adults. We talk here about dominic and senka.Why you guys all the time change topic about things that already happened and got punished.We talk about today. If you consider that people from HC are same. Feel free to make a post . You post people non stop from a ghost account. At least have some guts and be yourself.

I`m not here to argue about past. I`m talking about today and today 10-15 people non stop bully cici. 

7 minutes ago, alegzander said:

mate stop this act.. the guy is alone. you guys are like 10-15 people non stop on post bullying him. I`m not going to teach you how to act in society or cici. You can do as you wish. This post is about dominic being homophobic and bullying cici. If u want to make another topic about cici saying nonsens , feel free. If he deserves a mute hope he gets it. In this case things are simple . You and dominic are homophobics . Mute will do if @Gion  decide so. If not..probably is ok to do that on post. We move on to the next day and other nonsense from server to the forum. We all are adults and act like kids. All good.

How does calling a person gay makes a person homophobic? There is a clear screenshot where chuku says "I like men.". There are no insults or homophobia there. You guys just paint it to see it that way so you can get rid of the enemy once again.

1 minute ago, alegzander said:

@Garbage let`s be adults. We talk here about dominic and senka.Why you guys all the time change topic about things that already happened and got punished.We talk about today. If you consider that people from HC are same. Feel free to make a post . You post people non stop from a ghost account. At least have some guts and be yourself.

I`m not here to argue about past. I`m talking about today and today 10-15 people non stop bully cici. 

I am myself. I take out the trash.

yeah ..looks like i talk alone. have a good night.

The point was that when Chuka can spam post "viets", "vietnams", "Where my dog", "ladyboys", "eyes on game" kind of shit and i see him come online again do that. I started calling him Gay - which he had previously admitted. Now he got offended but you are obviously blind to see that its he who starts this all. 

Start a war, get answered same - lets go cry forum (that is chukundas agenda apparently) 

Is not your place to cry here @alegzander. You can start your own topic about me if u want but let Chukunda the gay man here explain this situation himself how he feels this to be homophobic after he admitted he is gay. Rather than just post pictures of chat. If he got hurt then by what??- Repetition of gay words coming towards him or just that he didnt believe he actually came out of the closet the other day admitting it?