Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

OldSquad Coins (New Currency)

Godsmack

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  33

Hello everyone, 

So this is something that has been on my mind for awhile now, and I really think that it will bring very positive changes in the economy and the overall gameplay. Basically, if its possible, add a new currency that different from the normal credits will open the possibility to purchase some specific excellent itens of your choice and the only way to get that new currency is by trading your PVM points on Website, currently those PVM points are kinda useless, and there is a lot of people that are very active, gets a lot o pvm points for being in a party but get like 0 credits. 

I guess this is one way to minimize the RNG factor inside the game, of course you must add a few restrictions to avoid abusing and overgear, here is a few ideias:

1 - Maximum 2 options on the item, like it is in the game
    2 - The more options the higher the price 
    3 - The more powerful the item is the higher it will cost
    4 - You can only trade one item every 2 weeks or so, after that you need to wait until you account is off cooldown to purchase a new one
    5 - You must have lvls to purchase higher itens, for example: if you are lvl 0~100 you can buy only itens from that drops from BOK+1, if you are 101~200 BOK+2 and so go on
    6 - The ratio should be defined by the staff, for example: 1000 pvm points = 10 OldSquad coins.

I hope you guys enjoy the ideia and give your feedback, it could be an amazing system if well implemented.

Thank you 😃

• Content Count:  42
    • Device:  Windows

I have no idea what PVM points are currently used for, but they should indeed have a use. However, exchanging them for items you want breaks one of the mechanics that makes this game fun; the unpredictability. Whenever you can say, I'll do X, Y-times, then by Z-days I'll have the item, you remove unexpected surprises from the game. The chase is better than the catch; exchanging for items with 100% certainty seems cool—I would use it—but it comes close to Pay 2 Win and ultimately ruins the game.

Being able to exchange PVM points for BOKs (or jewels) however, that could work.

Edited by Minos
    Forgot a sentence

• Content Count:  33

2 minutes ago, Minos said:

I have no idea what PVM points are currently used for, but they should indeed have a use. However, exchanging them for items you want breaks one of the mechanics that makes this game fun; the unpredictability. Whenever you can say, I'll do X, Y-times, then by Z-days I'll have that. The chase is better than the catch; exchanging for items with 100% certainty seems cool—I would use it—but it comes close to Pay 2 Win and ultimately ruins the game.

Being able to exchange PVM points for BOKs however, that could work.

I understand your point, but OldSquad is always working on seasons, for example, maybe 2 months from now the new 30rr server will start and the currently nonRR server population will suffer a great loss until it closes, so we can't afford to lose 5~6 months trying to find that last item you need to complete your set also since its not possible to BUY pvm points, I don't know how it could be Pay 2 Win.

• Content Count:  42

If your idea gets implemented verbatim, a population decline is almost guaranteed. It's nothing personal, it's human psychology.

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,038

I have to agree with Minos, your idea is nice tho, but as an argument I can tell you that we want our "season" to last longer, only for players sake, and this implementation will be like a barrier for our "goal" 

We will think about those PVM points

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

• Content Count:  7

Hope yall dont plan to reset the server in a couple of months...all the great mu servers out there had one thing in common and that was stability.Getting to like+15+full socket ,max lvl ,max everything might be easy for a certain few but for the majority it isnt. Please take that into consideration.