Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Castle is Cursed chapter Xl

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

I am walking through Valley of Loren, I am near bridge and the silence is harsh. It is that silence that makes you quake, gives you creeps, and makes you tremble, I don't even know why, is it, maybe, the thought that everything was lost? Everything seems lost in the void of big dreams and high hopes, the sun is setting, but shadows and whispers are rising with the coming of the night ... Everything is cold, so cold ...but when I pass through the first gate of the walls that surround the castle, a flash of memory makes me stop. I remember!! Ohh, I remember the last fight! A fight that made these gates quake, I remember that NONE attacked last time on Phoenix and PRiME defended, what a fight! I start to head to the castle and when I reach the last gate, another thought flashes through my mind: it was a fight in which the titans of the server measured their strength for the last time. 

"NONE, weakened by the Curse, prepared a final fight, gathered all the warriors remaining alive, tightened the lines and attacked. They wanted to prove that they can win, they wanted to prove to everyone that they still have the prescription of the antidote by which they defeated the curse and all the guilds that wanted to seize the riches of the Land of Trial. They had hopes. This time, PRIME guild no longer had any help from anyone, so it's time to crush them as they did to us in the past -NONE thought- but they hit a wall, a solid wall that didn't break at all, this time, not even a scratch was made in the defense of PRiME. NONE warriors did not give up, they continued the assaults to the end without giving one second back, they attacked even when they knew they were overwhelmed by enemies and had no chance, until the last man standing! They are fighting the Curse."

I headed towards the castle, I passed the last gate and another flash strikes me: my mouth is dry so I sat down and tried to drink water from the secret spring that hides behind the ruined statue. From the first sip I felt the taste of blood. The blood of so many brave warriors. Another flashback comes into my mind, but it is so cold that I don't know for sure if it was a dream or that really happened, an illusion or a flash of memory? I stood up and I got inside the castle. Now everything is clear : 

"WhiteRaven was planning the defense. Well, no...  he was not alone, he was consulting with his officers and together they arranged the defense teams and the defensive lines of the last fight. Those warriors seemed still embarrassed by the accusations made by NONE after last siege, the ambition could been read in everyone's eyes, but no one knows what happened.... Were they betrayed and left without the support they had in past? Did they gave up of it because of the accusations? No one seems to care anymore, the only goal is to defend the castle with any cost! Just them! The first NONE assault came, they managed to keep their temper and repel it, followed another attack and another and another .... until time ran out and the winners came out. What a victory! A victory that brought silence to the NONE members. "

I feel dizzy, looks like I was lost in the dream world too much time, I need heat, food and water, everything is poisoned here, blood flows on the rivers of Valley of Loren and I go to Land of Trials, the gate is open, I got in and I found some "young" gentlemen who are fighting on the few spots. One of them told me that BDSM is holding now the castle and left Land of Trials opened for all. He also says that all the springs here are full of venom, after that he handed me a teleportation scroll and returns to his seek for ancient items. 

I used the scroll that teleported me to Lorencia, I went straight to the bar, then I have enjoyed some Ale and some apples. After that I discovered a new world and my hope was kindled again!! Phoenix is alive ! A lot of people around, some of them are still  buying, the others are selling, all builds sets and items, even guilds, nothing is lost !! I found out from the pretty lady at the bar called Lumen that the Curse has also buried PRIME guild, she confirms that BDSM have conquered the castle without too much effort and that now there are new Phoenix warriors who want to provoke this guild that seems to have been reborn.

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  352

@Reporter In the earliest articles when u talked about the "curse" the idea was that the clans after the defeat just disintegrate, in recent articles you use the word "curse" as a synonym for the word lose, I think it's wrong. At least in respect of "NONE" and "Prime".

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  352

"NONE" didn't lose, they only proved that it is possible to win them only having 2-3 times more people. For me that's a win.

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

3 hours ago, Shuryk said:

@Reporter In the earliest articles when u talked about the "curse" the idea was that the clans after the defeat just disintegrate, in recent articles you use the word "curse" as a synonym for the word lose, I think it's wrong. At least in respect of "NONE" and "Prime".

Well, i don't think i have shown disrespect in any article written so far, I always respected and admired all the guilds, if they lost they were criticized and if they won they were praised regardless of which guild i wrote, NONE and PRIME are dead guilds right now, if you have any other arguments you can clarify by a reply to this topic. The curse was invoked by me for the following reasons:  the abolition of the guilds, the reasons why they "weakened in strength" and the reason why they disappeared from the life of the game after they took or lost castle.

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment!