Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

999Heat=exChukundah continuous racism, death wishes, Insulting and trolling in post+bad language again

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  61
    • Device:  Windows

https://imgur.com/sceU1jk

https://imgur.com/Tm9OiH0

https://imgur.com/XulwNNf

https://imgur.com/a/ShQkkJl

1. Reporting 999Heat for repeated continuos Insulting and trolling players without beeing provoked first. He just starts at random night hours to spam posts from up to down with disgusting attacks and trolling insulting random chosen ppl by him in posts, which is continuous breaking the Rule number One even after not 1 or 2 but continuous warnings and decades of reports but to play with admins in party is giving him protection he says and he keeps laughing about it and boosting him to troll more without fear of perma ban. Just saying that this troll is still active and online ppl meter went down from 600 to 300 in 1 week after beeing his enemies banned and he is enjoying holy protection and he can troll and insult ban free.

2. He is again using the racist sexual harrasement Lady boy emo kids sequal abusal card which is a criminal act and punished more harder than racism, even it is racism when someone speaks about anyone by race, color, or sexual anything = LADYBOY, EMO, Lolipop which cums white luqiuids etc,...

3. Irland  loser is racism and it is here again and he was banned 2 times for this and he is using it again = check screenshots for racism to me from 999Heat/post/: Irl loser again

4. He breakes all most strcict rules again as he is doing everyday, everyone see, ppl reports him and Admin said last 3 times or more that : You cant expect your enemies to be respectfull,... Well this are criminal acts + racism /Ladyboy,Emo,kids Sexual abuse, Irland losers,... and he is obviously doing this on purpose and repeatedly and this screenshots are just demo again and he is supposed to be permabaned if he is really not Admins Grand mother  as rumours says and if this is not a samomasochist server which loves when 50%ˇppl leaves due to one provoking low level troll post sexual harasement attacking keyoboard warrior hidden somewhere in troll cave.

5. For telling me in public post that I should take a Scissors and Kill myself and at the same time asking in post if Pain allready did took his life by scissors and continuous offering me scissors in post to kill my self is a criminal act and according the law I should report him to National criminal agency and Administrators are suppose to cooperate and give all information to police about this criminal act, no ban can fix this because this is far behind the law line, much more than last time

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  292

3 hours ago, OldWolf said:

https://imgur.com/sceU1jk

https://imgur.com/Tm9OiH0

https://imgur.com/XulwNNf

https://imgur.com/a/ShQkkJl

1. Reporting 999Heat for repeated continuos Insulting and trolling players without beeing provoked first. He just starts at random night hours to spam posts from up to down with disgusting attacks and trolling insulting random chosen ppl by him in posts, which is continuous breaking the Rule number One even after not 1 or 2 but continuous warnings and decades of reports but to play with admins in party is giving him protection he says and he keeps laughing about it and boosting him to troll more without fear of perma ban. Just saying that this troll is still active and online ppl meter went down from 600 to 300 in 1 week after beeing his enemies banned and he is enjoying holy protection and he can troll and insult ban free.

2. He is again using the racist sexual harrasement Lady boy emo kids sequal abusal card which is a criminal act and punished more harder than racism, even it is racism when someone speaks about anyone by race, color, or sexual anything = LADYBOY, EMO, Lolipop which cums white luqiuids etc,...

3. Irland  loser is racism and it is here again and he was banned 2 times for this and he is using it again = check screenshots for racism to me from 999Heat/post/: Irl loser again

4. He breakes all most strcict rules again as he is doing everyday, everyone see, ppl reports him and Admin said last 3 times or more that : You cant expect your enemies to be respectfull,... Well this are criminal acts + racism /Ladyboy,Emo,kids Sexual abuse, Irland losers,... and he is obviously doing this on purpose and repeatedly and this screenshots are just demo again and he is supposed to be permabaned if he is really not Admins Grand mother  as rumours says and if this is not a samomasochist server which loves when 50%ˇppl leaves due to one provoking low level troll post sexual harasement attacking keyoboard warrior hidden somewhere in troll cave.

5. For telling me in public post that I should take a Scissors and Kill myself and at the same time asking in post if Pain allready did took his life by scissors and continuous offering me scissors in post to kill my self is a criminal act and according the law I should report him to National criminal agency and Administrators are suppose to cooperate and give all information to police about this criminal act, no ban can fix this because this is far behind the law line, much more than last time

1. u forgot to put your screen shots from PM's where u insult me as well
    https://ibb.co/tMXt8NN
    https://ibb.co/Q62WRh7
    https://ibb.co/41cgZRN
    https://ibb.co/j8BTgq3
    https://ibb.co/JQQmvdG

2. which admin am i playing whit ? i see my party is cursed alex kenshi duke , i dont see ADMIN or Gion , and u mention that because of this " my enemies " left but sadly i inform you , which u perfectly know as well , ur guild its 70% offline due to getting PKed + KSed , its a PVP server and cry is free , u should be banned from the accusations u are making about admins.

3.IRL means in  real life , not "Irland" , again the desperate mimimi :D

4.first i didnt said anything about CUM and secondly, whats the problem whit lolipop ? i told me im lobotomy clown so i have lolipops and candy for you , i dont see no problem in here , just you see it ofc , whats the prloblem of saying ladyboy + emo? 

5. how can i be "Admin Grand mother" ? im not a female i suppose u know what a mother is, and  thats disrespecting as well towards admin u bringing up hes relatives here imo u should be punished for this, why u call me keyboard warrior hidden in troll cave ? u sound a little bit frustated cause ur trashtalk doesnt affect and u create scenarios in ur mind that im being racist+sexual abuser :D

6. Sheriff fakingg reporting mr daddy chuki for criminal activity to the National Criminal Agency whit cooperation from Gion to put Mr Daddy Chuki behind bars:bandit:

• Content Count:  76

in the screenshots you provided, you are the first person to insult. you are calling him 'nobody' and a 'troll'. 

9 minutes ago, Alex. said:

in the screenshots you provided, you are the first person to insult. you are calling him 'nobody' and a 'troll'. 

In 100% cases including this one he is allways the one who started 1st as it was yesterday in this case, when I never ever used post for anything other than Buy / sell / trade + special cases like this one when I must react on spam on full screen from up to down when this troll and yes he is troll according all evidence, this is no insult and its 100% clear, so this troll started to attack me in my name in post first without me even touch the keyoboard hours before

2. You Alex are still not banned for selling wings for real money as we could see on previous reports? I dont get it, I see ppl from other team are banned for that

• Content Count:  66

Case closed, go back to ks.

23 minutes ago, OldWolf said:
    35 minutes ago, Alex. said:

In 100% cases including this one he is allways the one who started 1st as it was yesterday in this case, when I never ever used post for anything other than Buy / sell / trade + special cases like this one when I must react on spam on full screen from up to down when this troll and yes he is troll according all evidence, this is no insult and its 100% clear, so this troll started to attack me in my name in post first without me even touch the keyoboard hours before

2. You Alex are still not banned for selling wings for real money as we could see on previous reports? I dont get it, I see ppl from other team are banned for that

Expand  

case closed , back to PK

26 minutes ago, OldWolf said:
    38 minutes ago, Alex. said:

i thought i was buying. can you make ur mind? am i buying or selling? 

5 hours ago, Chukundah said:

3.IRL means in  real life , not "Irland" , again the desperate mimimi :D

I am 12,5% IRL and I feel "Personally offended" (same like mexicans case you argumented before) and IRL is an Internacional sign for Ireland, and also a citizen of Irelend in Irish, your double sense here is just excuses, and its not your only insult, telling someone to take his life and calling him emo lady boy is racism because its attacking sexual minority and its same crime like insulting race, religious, nation or sexual orientaion which is same group called racism + sexual harasement and forcing him to kill himself with that scisors is not insulting or just trolling but its crime.

I expect a serious action here, no matter how you bad you feel affected by me calling you nobody and troll, this is different and you allways starts but you are just too short on me if we talk about arguments

15 minutes ago, OldWolf said:

Not sure if i laugh or cry xd

https://ibb.co/Z8HXvNZ

today faking tells me my scissors are shit ... we all know why he said this

• Content Count:  35

That's true, From what i see Chukundah is not only provoking, but also telling some one to end his life - in my point of view it is much worse then any insult or racism.

5 minutes ago, JUDG3 said:

That's true, From what i see Chukundah is not only provoking, but also telling some one to end his life - in my point of view it is much worse then any insult or racism.

faking says my scissors are shit , seems he wants me dead 

6 hours ago, Chukundah said:

https://ibb.co/Z8HXvNZ

today faking tells me my scissors are shit ... we all know why he said this

again photoshoped manipulated screenshots made by chuki as before, but since today we should call him "fakingEMO" as he changed his name to fakingEMO :D Actually I consider it as an honor, so much attention from someone like you to me,..Best think is I dont care and have nothing with Emo, but I have nothing againts, I just dont care. I never expected to have such a strong devoted fan in this game, who would change his name to have my name in it. Its fascinating how you are yelling in posts without me saying anything without or after how MAD fakingg is and still asking me if I am mad :D and the fact is I have more and more "fun" with you,...because I have fun on others ppl sadness and unhappyness if I dont like them. Its epic how you speak in posts everyday that I am mad and you change your name due to me to fakingEMO,,..telling me that I am mad :D its epic,....ok and now back to your last poor argument and photoshopped screenshot, maybe you wanted to post it in full with whats coming after with what you argumented before its not true:

Cursed: I am happy Gion is our best friend

https://imgur.com/auchwiD

adding this full not photoshoped screenshots to evidence according to chukundah trashtalking about fogging his connections and now addmiting it probably

you should take a break from playing this game

• Content Count:  66

3 hours ago, OldWolf said:

again photoshoped manipulated screenshots made by chuki as before, but since today we should call him "fakingEMO" as he changed his name to fakingEMO :D Actually I consider it as an honor, so much attention from someone like you to me,..Best think is I dont care and have nothing with Emo, but I have nothing againts, I just dont care. I never expected to have such a strong devoted fan in this game, who would change his name to have my name in it. Its fascinating how you are yelling in posts without me saying anything without or after how MAD fakingg is and still asking me if I am mad :D and the fact is I have more and more "fun" with you,...because I have fun on others ppl sadness and unhappyness if I dont like them. Its epic how you speak in posts everyday that I am mad and you change your name due to me to fakingEMO,,..telling me that I am mad :D its epic,....ok and now back to your last poor argument and photoshopped screenshot, maybe you wanted to post it in full with whats coming after with what you argumented before its not true:

adding this full not photoshoped screenshots to evidence according to chukundah trashtalking about fogging his connections and now addmiting it probably

You truly need some rest my friend :D :D

5 hours ago, OldWolf said:

Are you ok ?

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,171

Not being able to make a valid report, repeatedly, does not mean the others have admins in party. So please read, or in this case, understand the rules before actually reporting. You literally provoked him in your provided screenshots, putting aside your never ending beef.

Locked.

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"