Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

GrimReaper bad language + whishing me suicide

Chukundah

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  447
    • Device:  Android

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  86
    • Device:  Windows

Imagine being so toxic that you drain people mentally and push them to the edge. You ruin all the fun they want to have in the server because your fun being toxic bully and racist takes priority and you have to step on people instead of having a good rivalry. You bring 0 value to the server.

12 minutes ago, Garbage said:

Imagine being so toxic that you drain people mentally and push them to the edge. You ruin all the fun they want to have in the server because your fun being toxic bully and racist takes priority and you have to step on people instead of having a good rivalry. You bring 0 value to the server.

u have too be in every post being negative towards everyone , i noticed that already , but its ok cry is free

10 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

u have too be in every post being negative towards everyone , i noticed that already , but its ok cry is free

Then why are you crying in forum? Should i start taking screenshots every time knight says that people should rope themselves?

8 minutes ago, Garbage said:

Then why are you crying in forum? Should i start taking screenshots every time knight says that people should rope themselves?

yes , u should take also what ur guild members says , since u are the garbage man , u have a nice respectfull job and is your duty to take all the trash out , including badabings

14 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

yes , u should take also what ur guild members says , since u are the garbage man , u have a nice respectfull job and is your duty to take all the trash out , including badabings

No my dear little insecure boy, it is you who is the trash.

• Content Count:  82

Everyone knows who got the most banned and muted on severe bcz of racism and bad language

6 minutes ago, Garbage said:

No my dear little insecure boy, it is you who is the trash.

u are repetitive in every topic , non stop insulting , @Gion when mute garbage from forum?

• Content Count:  18

it's not even been 2 days with a new start of Sprint 5 and Chukundah is already ruining peoples experience on the server. The fact that after all this time you are still here on this server amazes me...

1 hour ago, Benimaru said:

it's not even been 2 days with a new start of Sprint 5 and Chukundah is already ruining peoples experience on the server. The fact that after all this time you are still here on this server amazes me...

What really amazes is how 90% of this server everyone is Toxic but u only come here to meow about me and 1 or 2 more, funny and same time pathetic, the Only Diference is that most ppl dont care and dont come Run to forum spam msgs and topics like all of you, so since that then i expose some of u snowflakes as well.

As long Im locked on the basement i Will keep putting eyes on game for all of you.

Kiss to my fans i love u all

20 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

What really amazes is how 90% of this server everyone is Toxic but u only come here to meow about me and 1 or 2 more, funny and same time pathetic, the Only Diference is that most ppl dont care and dont come Run to forum spam msgs and topics like all of you, so since that then i expose some of u snowflakes as well.

As long Im locked on the basement i Will keep putting eyes on game for all of you.

My mistake was going to the forums with the hope that a toxic bully like you would be removed from the game because you should be dying alone in a sewer and begging passerbys for a change. But since the admins either dont care ot let you do what you want I now understand that this server would rather let real abusers play and ruin the gaming experience for decent players. Now I rather hope that this server would die. Saves people the mental strain because a piece of shit human like you exists. So yeah, fuck you and get some rope and do us all a favour.

10 minutes ago, Garbage said:

My mistake was going to the forums with the hope that a toxic bully like you would be removed from the game because you should be dying alone in a sewer and begging passerbys for a change. But since the admins either dont care ot let you do what you want I now understand that this server would rather let real abusers play and ruin the gaming experience for decent players. Now I rather hope that this server would die. Saves people the mental strain because a piece of shit human like you exists. So yeah, fuck you and get some rope and do us all a favour.

You need Jesus on your life.

@Giontake some action on this guy every topic hes insulting everyone and now even saying that hope server dies... The disrespect is absurd

• Content Count:  54

38 minutes ago, Garbage said:

You really have issues my friend , you should go see psychiatrist asap. Your mental went down and you think you need to be some justice maker, you don t need to do that, server it s just fine ,  people play, have fun and  quit, comeback (or not), that s the circle of gaming . Honestly , if i were you , i would take this advice and go to the medic .

• Content Count:  18

1 hour ago, Chukundah said:

I'm not going to argue with you at all, I will ignore you just like everyone on the server does as they are fed up with your bullshit. 

But anytime I see you lacking in-game with any sexist, racist or narcissistic comments ... believe me it will end up here on the forum. Why? because you do the exact same and you have the balls to call people snowflakes lol. idjat yute

7 minutes ago, Benimaru said:

I'm not going to argue with you at all, I will ignore you just like everyone on the server does as they are fed up with your bullshit. 

But anytime I see you lacking in-game with any sexist, racist or narcissistic comments ... believe me it will end up here on the forum. Why? because you do the exact same and you have the balls to call people snowflakes lol. idjat yute

"Lacking" 🤣

Carefull, eyes on game as u BE lacking everyday, glad everyone is fed up , its a PVP server ,  and once a great friend of mine say , eyes on game no afk cry is free we dancee we cryy shisha kebab friends pool come Police on forum bip bip Gion PLS punish big Daddy CHUKI chan 

• Content Count:  41

2 hours ago, Chukundah said:

"Lacking" 🤣

Carefull, eyes on game as u BE lacking everyday, glad everyone is fed up , its a PVP server ,  and once a great friend of mine say , eyes on game no afk cry is free we dancee we cryy shisha kebab friends pool come Police on forum bip bip Gion PLS punish big Daddy CHUKI chan 

i cryy this no true i say put tehno and dance i cry shisha friends bbq poll eyes on game 

8 hours ago, DeepHouse said:

You really have issues my friend , you should go see psychiatrist asap. Your mental went down and you think you need to be some justice maker, you don t need to do that, server it s just fine ,  people play, have fun and  quit, comeback (or not), that s the circle of gaming . Honestly , if i were you , i would take this advice and go to the medic .

A toxic racist with gifted account should not tell me what i need to do and how the server will be. The server will be better without rampage guild so other people can try cs and shit too. It is the entire rampage guild's fault they ruined the fun of mine and other people.
    And a racist does not say what i have to do with my mental health. In any other game people like you and cici would be permabanned. It is the admins neglect that you people get to be racist and insult everyone. 
    If inside your tiny racist brains you call people snowflakes, say that this is the internet, etc - why are you using this excuse to be a racist toxic bullies? Are you bullies in real life? did kids in school no go to therapy because you ruined their lives? because you are now doing it in this game. You are human scumbags.

2 hours ago, Garbage said:

A toxic racist with gifted account should not tell me what i need to do and how the server will be. The server will be better without rampage guild so other people can try cs and shit too. It is the entire rampage guild's fault they ruined the fun of mine and other people.
    And a racist does not say what i have to do with my mental health. In any other game people like you and cici would be permabanned. It is the admins neglect that you people get to be racist and insult everyone. 
    If inside your tiny racist brains you call people snowflakes, say that this is the internet, etc - why are you using this excuse to be a racist toxic bullies? Are you bullies in real life? did kids in school no go to therapy because you ruined their lives? because you are now doing it in this game. You are human scumbags.

Here it this the same repetitive insulting arguemnts in every topic+answer, dont is this all you think about? Sounds you are a bit limited imo, also your name suits you very well after all 

• Content Count:  111

cry is free

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,267

GrimReaper - muted for 24 hours.

Locked.

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there