Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Switching character sends you in safe zone.

Alex.

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  103
    • Device:  iPhone

At the moment, you can park a DL near selupan, and summon your party to gate, after it dies inside selupan.

If somebody comes to kill you, you switch character, and log back when you need to summon.

If that is done with a DL that has a bit VIT + DD set, its impossible to be killed.

Suggestion

- Add teleport to safe zone, after character switch, as it happenes during medusa fight.

- If that's not possible, add same mechanic that gens has, where, after somebody attacks you, or you attack somebody, warp/switch is not possible for X seconds.

• Content Count:  92
    • Device:  Windows

Dont be crazy dl was born for summoning. Better delete all the DL in severs.

Ppls have right to make any build.

Banning BK with fernir was not a good solution, making more Macro abuse.

8 minutes ago, Banana said:

Dont be crazy dl was born for summoning. Better delete all the DL in severs.

Ppls have right to make any build.

Banning BK with fernir was not a good solution, making more Macro abuse.

Feel free to build your DL the way you want to.

My suggestion has nothing to do with the summon mechanic. I find summon to be actually extremely useful, and i would actually encourage it to be usable in gens server as well.

However parking characters near a boss just to summon back dead players, wile at the same time being able to switch character, so that you avoid being killed, even though other targets are attacking you, i find to be not ok. 

Again, DL summon is just fine. Parking a character just for summon is also fine. However, being able to switch as many times as u want, makes u impossible to kill, and in my eyes, is an abuse, at least during boss fights.

• Content Count:  65

Couldn`t agree more , make it simple , you switch  near selupan gate, you get teleported safe zone

• Content Count:  98

What if in scenario u have more ppl. 2x dedicated DL players just for summon and kill outside? 

Lesser ppl team wont get to have a chance for summon then... 

Bad idea....

5 hours ago, Dominic said:

What if in scenario u have more ppl. 2x dedicated DL players just for summon and kill outside? 

Lesser ppl team wont get to have a chance for summon then... 

Bad idea....

i would not expect you guys to agree with the idea, you know why :)

so lets imagine the scenario.

We make a 4 man party. Each 4 man, will log a DL and park it outside selupan. Our party gets wiped one time. One of the members logs in a DL, summons and switches DL out after.

Our party gets wiped second time. Second member logs a DL, summons and switches DL out after. 
    Our party gets wiped third time. Third member logs a DL, summons and switches DL out after.

I think you get the point. 100% should work this way. This is definitely not abusing a mechanic that was never intended. You don't even need to have 4 DLs, you can summon urself an infinite amount of time probably with only 2 DLs.

And honestly, everything above is fine, as long as these DL's can be killed. Once in combat, YOU SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SWITCH.

• Content Count:  94

22 hours ago, Alex. said:

... and in my eyes, is an abuse, ...

So its a personal issue that you come crying here and turning everything into "abuse". Is the HC trickbook empty so you now try to even the field until you find new things to abuse?

• Content Count:  65

32 minutes ago, Garbage said:

So its a personal issue that you come crying here and turning everything into "abuse". Is the HC trickbook empty so you now try to even the field until you find new things to abuse?

very nice quote mr grimreaper , got rekt and sold acc on inception and now u come back to trashtalk on genesis forums

• Content Count:  17

Lol you are like a baby learning to walk)) azirboy tell alex how long have you been doing this

2 hours ago, Garbage said:

are you but hurt ?

i am not allowed to have an opinion ? 

you guys take everything personal, and think its about wining or losing. 

i couldn't give a fuck about hardcore, about babading, or any other guild from this server.

the only thing i care about is having an opinion  and sharing it hoping that i can help the server became better.

if you think its a good opinion, agree with it. if you think its a shit opinion, explain why (WITH ARGUMENTS) or shut the fuck up and don't comment.

Bro go ahead, show us how u can do it lol. there is cooldown for summon. if u sw it wont go down - u have to wait. Therefore u can be killed when u "wait it out".

But what u are trying to do here is to force all guilds to have person assigned to boring DL summon char outside? For what? instead u could just go fight meantime. But it aint as easy as it sounds. You cuys probably chase our summon more often than we do yours.

Of course you switch it back on when the fight is happening inside for the cooldown. Look, this post is subjective. I find it as not intended to work this way. I believe the game would be better if there was a 'you can't switch now, self defence is on' thing in all maps. 

Medusa boss fight sends you instantly in safe zone if you switch, and i think it was done intentionally. 

If staff decides they wanna change, fine. If they think it should stay the same, also fine with me. 

Have a nice day

7 hours ago, Dominic said:

Bro go ahead, show us how u can do it lol. there is cooldown for summon. if u sw it wont go down - u have to wait. Therefore u can be killed when u "wait it out".

But what u are trying to do here is to force all guilds to have person assigned to boring DL summon char outside? For what? instead u could just go fight meantime. But it aint as easy as it sounds. You cuys probably chase our summon more often than we do yours.

Of course you switch it back on when the fight is happening inside for the cooldown. Look, this post is subjective. I find DL summon not intended to work this way. I believe the game would be better if there was a 'You can't switch now, self defence is on' thing in all maps, and would not allow both the atacker, and the atacked target to switch.

image.png.0912940204df36fe6fe2005695b53a24.png

Medusa boss fight sends you instantly in safe zone if you switch, and i think it was done intentionally. 

If staff decides they wanna change, fine. If they think it should stay the same, also fine with me, i did my part by creating the post.

Have a nice day

• Content Count:  131

ofc spam toxic garbage as usual, its good suggestion to stop the abuse. 

Why would there be Self-defence active when i dont start attacking? Its stupid. You guys are hunting our DLs outside enough already but now u want to hit us and not let us sw either. ( We all know u have 4x elf and 3xRF outside - u think we can escape the ice elf? 

WHY  cry so much in forum? - your guild keeps posting it in game but reality we can see that  u just want to imporove your game (rate of winnings) 

Start playing - there is possible to have fun - no need to get mad or cry about everything.

• Content Count:  94

On 10/8/2024 at 6:23 PM, DeepHouse said:

very nice quote mr grimreaper , got rekt and sold acc on inception and now u come back to trashtalk on genesis forums

still cant figure out who i am lmao try next time.

Just gonna add little more. With your lineup those RFs and ELFs , which u have many already - u still want to add changes for your benefit. Thats just lame.

I understand if we could somehow overuse it while we are winning but u just want us to start summoning very far away from Hatchery gate and not let us even enter lol. Afraid to fight inside?
    I think its good u can enter many times, fix your gameplay little every time and not wait until 2min before gate close and block entrance, kill summon dl and just have free boss without real featured fight.

@Gion do you see how this would change the gamestyle for those ppl who are in minority? 

man stfu and stop spam everyones shit.  always u spam cry on these posts to gm like anyone even reads what u share

9 hours ago, Dominic said:

Just gonna add little more. With your lineup those RFs and ELFs , which u have many already - u still want to add changes for your benefit. Thats just lame.

I understand if we could somehow overuse it while we are winning but u just want us to start summoning very far away from Hatchery gate and not let us even enter lol. Afraid to fight inside?
    I think its good u can enter many times, fix your gameplay little every time and not wait until 2min before gate close and block entrance, kill summon dl and just have free boss without real featured fight.

@Gion do you see how this would change the gamestyle for those ppl who are in minority? 

this is the last time i will explain myself, because u seem to fail to understand.

the difference between you and me is that you think its personal.

i have never had, and will never have an interest in making a change because it brings benefit to me or the guild i play in. i also have given suggestions that didn't benefit me, just to see oldsquad have more players online.

the way DL summon is used in selupan gate is something that was never meant as a game mechanic. 

as it is right now, staff can just add a teleporter in raklion spawn, and will be the same. at some point, it will come down to everybody having a DL logged as his second character, and summoning himself.

i suggest we let staff decide if this is abuse or not, because maybe we are to invested in the game, and don't see outside the box.

change topic name to bad language Knightmare and watch it get seen :)))