Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Switching character sends you in safe zone.

Alex.

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  56
    • Device:  Windows

Lets also remove switching characters during pk to avoid getting killed. Heck lets remove all mechanics which raise the skill ceiling, make the game into a stat check simulator and all duel with Q + rightclick. A good first step to simplifying the game and making it ready for the mobile market might be disabling movement and healing in combat, perhaps giving each participant a turn to cast their ability...

• Content Count:  103
    • Device:  iPhone

1 hour ago, Doink said:

Lets also remove switching characters during pk to avoid getting killed. Heck lets remove all mechanics which raise the skill ceiling, make the game into a stat check simulator and all duel with Q + rightclick. A good first step to simplifying the game and making it ready for the mobile market might be disabling movement and healing in combat, perhaps giving each participant a turn to cast their ability...

what skill ceiling are you talking about bro ? this?

i summoned all my party, while switching off and getting attacked by 3 ppl. amazing skill ceiling indeed. 

52 minutes ago, Alex. said:

what skill ceiling are you talking about bro ? this?

i summoned all my party, while switching off and getting attacked by 3 ppl. amazing skill ceiling indeed. 

That's a strat your guild likes to use. Pk and sw the second they get attacked. One could consider it an outskill mechanic or an infinite stalemate that contributes to antigame, I view it as the latter.
    The rest was satire as you're advocating for removal of animation cancels on dl, bk, bowjumps on elf and any mechanics that allow you to outskill your opponent in a 1v1. Every single game I played had animation cancels and various hidden mechanics which eventually became an inseparable part of the pvp scene and raised the skill ceiling. This game seems to cater to people who like to geardiff newer players and throw tantrums if they don't win the fight with just 2 inputs (pots and holding rightclick). I know of 4 blade knights who don't play with macros, the rest is either blatantly obvious or have accidentally sent their macros in chat. If that's the direction majority of the playerbase wants to move towards I'm in no place to contest it. Personally I think more ways to outplay people should be implemented and chars like summ should be able to use their full repertoire instead of being demoted to right click bots in most areas of the game, it would certainly help if summoner mains pitched in and shared their opinions...

VRF currently has the strongest PVM and PVP in game, only beaten by certain DLs and high str high vit BKs (only in 1v1 duels). In cs and teamfights his damage is unmatched and unlike bk he has more hp in CS and doesn't suffer from AOE combo reflects and cyclone bug . RF is incredibly simple to use, to stick on top of the target and deal the highest burst dps as a killer while being tanky. 1v1s boil down to stat checking and even DL has a higher skill ceiling than RF.

I'm not advocating for making rf useless like in the past, even the current RF meta is better than having a class that is useless in pvp, but I wonder, does the current state of RF align with your vision of what's good for the server? - Gear checking each other while results of duels depend purely on who gets more dd and return procs

Where did i advocate for animation cancel bro? Please don't put words in my mouth. If your referring to the DL summon, that's not cancel animation, that's summon + switch. Summon cancel animation is something else.

Talking about switching, you switched the conversation to completley something else. We were discussing about tomatoes, and now your talking about oranges. 

Do you really believe that one should be able to summon and switch the character offline as the summon is happening, and as one is getting hit by enemies ? 

Don't you think at least the teleport mechanic that sends you to Swamp after switch as Medusa is alive is better ?

• Content Count:  98

When u have dps to finish boss in 1min - u wanna get rid of summon dl :)) 

Not your benefit....

So you would understand - i explain what i mean by u wanting to get rid of it is that u guys are more ppl in most fights - easy to interrupt dl summon outside - to kill him while he doing it. You get it?

5 hours ago, Alex. said:

Where did i advocate for animation cancel bro? Please don't put words in my mouth. If your referring to the DL summon, that's not cancel animation, that's summon + switch. Summon cancel animation is something else.

Talking about switching, you switched the conversation to completley something else. We were discussing about tomatoes, and now your talking about oranges. 

Do you really believe that one should be able to summon and switch the character offline as the summon is happening, and as one is getting hit by enemies ? 

Don't you think at least the teleport mechanic that sends you to Swamp after switch as Medusa is alive is better ?

That was in the sm teleport topic, replied to wrong post, my bad.

8 hours ago, Dominic said:

When u have dps to finish boss in 1min - u wanna get rid of summon dl :)) 

Not your benefit....

So you would understand - i explain what i mean by u wanting to get rid of it is that u guys are more ppl in most fights - easy to interrupt dl summon outside - to kill him while he doing it. You get it?

yesterday was the first time in a long time that we had many people connected during selupan.

rest of the time, i think its balanced. sometimes you do, sometimes we do. 

but again, this is not the point of the topic, who has more. 

still, using more people as an argument because you wouldn't be able to use your DL teleporters to bring  urself from raklion spawn to selupan, avoiding walking from safe zone, BECAUSE IT COULD get killed while summoning is not ok.

anyway, i said all i had to say guys. not gonna reply to any future comments. i brought attention to the issue, if things get changed fine, if not, fine again.

have a nice day

• Content Count:  94

On 10/10/2024 at 11:31 PM, Knightmare said:

man stfu and stop spam everyones shit.  always u spam cry on these posts to gm like anyone even reads what u share

you always act like a little bitch trying to be relevant but dont understand no one cares about you. just keeping you in the loop.

• Content Count:  98

Once this server takes turn again where infinity will have 2x ppl at bosses compared to STARK you will see ppl come to forum cry about changing things for their benefit. Just im amazed u wanna still do it while u have much bigger advantage... 

• Content Count:  131

On 10/12/2024 at 12:52 AM, Garbage said:

you always act like a little bitch trying to be relevant but dont understand no one cares about you. just keeping you in the loop.

@Gion can we let garbage have a forum break, hes getting a little mental

• Content Count:  94

On 10/13/2024 at 3:13 PM, Knightmare said:

@Gion can we let garbage have a forum break, hes getting a little mental

HC every solution is to remove people from game, they cant dominate server otherwise. Just like you and cici are here to bother good people, im here too to return the favour. Good luck.

• Content Count:  131

dominate like win CS by 20k every week, arena every week, gaions rank 1? selu and medusa also no competition.  U win 1 selu when guild sleeps and bark what u talking about nerd? s0s infinity 

• Content Count:  136

Like always a lot of trashtalk and nothing more for the subject