Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

vRF Hotfix (Genesis)

Doink

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  470
    • Device:  Windows

17 hours ago, Spawn said:

So if u so "pro" why u didn't coordinate same with another chars ? why u stay with 5-7 RF on one point ? because that work a most better i think ? why HC become back just after RF get buff from admin ?

Don't try to be smartest here Alex, you no have real arguments to argue that situation 

nice joke , we was -10k handicap and u ban vit RF , we have no vitrf and we still win by 10k points advantage .. is this really why u losing all this last cs's ? cause i can guarantee this is not the reason u cant win CS whit handicap and outnumbered .. learn how to play in guild at a PVP event first then come complain about chars, if u dont appear in CS because of RF's then u are completly stupid , all cs's the SM's + DL's are top killers and there a max 2 rf's whit 30-40 kills , same as playing pvp BK i get 40-50 kills while ur BK's get 10-20  max , ur guild and gameplay are a joke 

2 hours ago, Doink said:

How will nerfing vit solve the issue of getting 1-2 tapped? Make characters get even more vit to compensate? All the other classes are playing overwatch while RF is playing counterstrike with the times to kill. People going high vit is the natural response to vRFs insane burst.

Posting my unmaxed BK is irrelevant - killer BK will never be a thing in group fights and CS. If you took the time to play the class you'd be aware of that. 1k extra stats and 5% damage is not going to change that (even more so in CS with 15k vit cap). I'm keeping the 26 resets I have left for testing purposes. Have you considered I mostly play different characters for group content?

Try to differentiate between teamfights with full buffs and isolated 1v1s in a perfect environment. In the latter case rf duels involve just stat checking - the class has no skill expression options unlike DL and DL just so happens to be a 1v1 counter to RFs. What you're saying is that because a class with no skill floor or skill ceiling isn't able to 10-0 DL and BK by just stat checking it's balanced in teamfights...

Because the arena tournament is not a viable metric to test anything really. The scoring in group stages revolves around kiting and stealing kills. On top of that the group stages are mostly luck based - I lost countless times with highest personal points because I got your afk VPN grief alts in my team. Sunday arena depends on which guild got more qualified people online for the group stages and again - where in the above mentioned points do you see me mentioning vRF 1v1 performance? In cases where your guild won the group stage you're free to wintrade and do whatever you wish to influence the outcome to your liking. A 5v5 or a 10v10 arena event with premade parties would have been an infinitely more valuable way to collect statistics on group class performance. In terms of 1v1 performance - if the 1v1s only include people from the same guild every time (which they do due to the nature of the sunday ruleset) the results have no significance regarding 1v1 class balance.

Now if you just took the time to pull your head out of your colon and actually read and answered to my main talking points I wouldn't have to explain this to you but here we are.

So far none of you have really answered to any of the talking points I brought up in my original post. You're attacking my person and did not refute a single one of those points with empirical data or even pure logic. Just goes to show your guild is abusing an OP class in boss fights and CS en-masse, you're fully aware of it and your only defense is attacking me as a person to sway the admins opinion. If I'm wrong you could have just contested my talking points 1 by 1. Unlike you I'm open to acknowledging my errors and adapting to the situation. 

killer BK is not a thing in group + cs ? :rofl:

why have i been top 1 killer in cs + every group fights all db's of inception and finish whit more than 600kills? i join genesis i win all arenas , i go pvp bk cs i get 30-40 kills per CS , cant get more because u losers go camp in statue for networth cause u only register 1-2 times in 2hours lol 

its sad that when randoms lose, try to pick anything to argue in forum to get pity from admins xd

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  98

What CICI (BK) means is that he is 1st as opposite in ranking :)

image.png.c0fa8830defaaef246673bbb5e3a4dbd.png

Just now, Dominic said:

What CICI (BK) means is that he is 1st as opposite in ranking :)

image.png.c0fa8830defaaef246673bbb5e3a4dbd.png

imagine taking screenshot from a CS where u register 1 time in 2 hours and in the 2nd hour of CS u stay in statue until the end cause u cant register xd, who could have i killed inside? i only see some losers for 30m

• Content Count:  504

On 10/15/2024 at 3:01 AM, Doink said:

What a wild coincidence that 1/3rd of your active players already switched to RF and more and more are selling their characters and leveling/gearing vRFs e.g. @Knightmare. Tweaked, tested and perfectly balanced just as fenrir BK last patch - which your guild happened to "cry" about on forums. Despite us having more BKs at the time I did not spread misinformation in a pathetic attempt to hold onto our advantage, unlike you I want what's best for the health of the game. I was advocating for a RF buff when RF was clearly underperforming, check the post about fenrir BK :)

On 10/15/2024 at 8:27 AM, Endorphin said:

If you will check the rf rank you will find those rfs from my guild: me, Profighter, Glowa, Scocyecu, eRoby, SushyRF and PACQUIAO. Which of them changed their class in rf or made it from alt a main character? and dont worry, not all of them are active in this period.
    If my char is so powerful why I or other rf will never win arena tournament?!

@Doink you didnt answer to me. Which rf from our ally  or which player switched to RF?
    I think its only 1 player and he came from your guild. Its Biimax. Thank you!

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

• Content Count:  56

1 hour ago, Chukundah said:

killer BK is not a thing in group + cs ? :rofl:

why have i been top 1 killer in cs + every group fights all db's of inception and finish whit more than 600kills? i join genesis i win all arenas , i go pvp bk cs i get 30-40 kills per CS , cant get more because u losers go camp in statue for networth cause u only register 1-2 times in 2hours lol 

its sad that when randoms lose, try to pick anything to argue in forum to get pity from admins xd

Stats are lower in inception, bk is amazing on lower stats. You may have missed it but this is a thread about genesis. Regarding your arena victories go read my previous reply. Regarding getting kills in CS, I too can kill scattered buffers all thorough the valley and castle - the last time I did so I got 39 kills while being afk for 30 mins of the CS. It's meaningless if you can't coordinate and attack valuable targets with your team because you move them with your combos - that's why you never see a group of killer BKs oneshotting stampers :) (also they hit less on stampers because the final hit in a combo chain that gets added to the resulting combo damage gets reduced by defense)

Regarding your self proclaimed n.1. bk, why do you play high vit ref bk with macros and flee from duels with me even when you had a rr advantage? Why challenge people to 1v1s only when you're on a 30k vit build, stalling duels and gambles for 7 hours straight?

https://imgur.com/a/4hOZOu1

• Content Count:  56

24 minutes ago, Endorphin said:

@Doink you didnt answer to me. Which rf from our ally  or which player switched to RF?
    I think its only 1 player and he came from your guild. Its Biimax. Thank you!

That's the thing with you and your lackeys, you are blinded by your hatred, toxicity and the the need to win at all costs so badly you don't even fully read the post, replies or even provide proper arguments whatsoever. Go re-read everything I wrote, think about it a little, have some coffee, re-read it all again, ponder some more and maybe you will find the answer to your questions somewhere along the way.

• Content Count:  504

@Doink , I really feel sorry for you, but can you explain what toxicity I spread? Go and quote my posts where I do that. Please!

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

51 minutes ago, Doink said:

Stats are lower in inception, bk is amazing on lower stats. You may have missed it but this is a thread about genesis. Regarding your arena victories go read my previous reply. Regarding getting kills in CS, I too can kill scattered buffers all thorough the valley and castle - the last time I did so I got 39 kills while being afk for 30 mins of the CS. It's meaningless if you can't coordinate and attack valuable targets with your team because you move them with your combos - that's why you never see a group of killer BKs oneshotting stampers :) (also they hit less on stampers because the final hit in a combo chain that gets added to the resulting combo damage gets reduced by defense)

Regarding your self proclaimed n.1. bk, why do you play high vit ref bk with macros and flee from duels with me even when you had a rr advantage? Why challenge people to 1v1s only when you're on a 30k vit build, stalling duels and gambles for 7 hours straight?

https://imgur.com/a/4hOZOu1

easy macro easy life cry is free get rekt everywhere cici goes free win free server jesus king cici lord sky red floor blood from bingbong losers

• Content Count:  65

1 hour ago, Doink said:

That's the thing with you and your lackeys, you are blinded by your hatred, toxicity and the the need to win at all costs so badly you don't even fully read the post, replies or even provide proper arguments whatsoever. Go re-read everything I wrote, think about it a little, have some coffee, re-read it all again, ponder some more and maybe you will find the answer to your questions somewhere along the way.

Why so mad nerd ? Calm down it s just a game. 99% of what u say is non sense and false. I dont even bother reading ur novels from behind , i understood from first post what u try to do here , and that s just missinform admins . 

Get better at your char , stop crying about rf`s . Learn to play stop crying , NERD

• Content Count:  131
    • Device:  iPhone

🤡🏳️‍🌈