Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Project Phoenix - Discussions

ADMIN

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,930
    • Device:  Windows

On 2/22/2019 at 12:29 AM, salam said:

I just look more closely at the two VIP plans (Farmer & Hunter) and to be honest i think they're not very balanced.

Hunter has so much more useful stuff, that i think the number of people buying Farmer will be low.

EXP:

8% Farmer / 15% Hunter

DROP:

15% Farmer / 5% Hunter - not really useful, since you need the whole party to have VIP to get the effects, while solo hunting is very ineffective (that's a good thing)

MAX ELF BUFF:

+25 Farmer / +40 Hunter

MARKET LIMIT:

+200% Farmer / +50% Hunter - if the limit will be the same as NonRR, it's pretty hard to hit that limit and it's not a signifiant advantage anyway

ZEN:

+150% Zen and lower cost-delay for Post Farmer / lower RR cost Hunter - while the extra zen drop can be useful, it's situational (only applies to highest/dmg on mob afaik) and it's offset by the large RR cost discount for Hunter

Post cost/delay on farmer aren't much of an advantage

CM AND JWLS%

The Farmer has a slight advantage here, with 5% S/JoL/JoH and 3% for +10-15. This is especially helpful only in later stages of the game, though. The Hunter has a small perk with +5% for invitations

OFFLEVEL/OFFSTORE:

Farmer gets OffStore and Store - pretty useless, when we have a very functional and active web market

Hunter gets OffLevel and extra entries for events - large advantage, allows you to have a larger number of support chars.

My idea about this would be:

Farmer gets larger leveling bonuses, lower item related bonuses

- High Exp boost (15%)

- Low Drop boost (8%)

- low elf buff lvl increase (+25)

- Jewels chance increase (Soul/Joh/JoL) - goes along well with jwl hunting on mobs

- Lower MuBot zen cost (i think you should make the bot cost zen)

- Offattack

Hunter gets larger bonuses related to items and hunting/events, lower exp/zen bonuses

- Lower Exp boost (8%)

- Larger Drop boost (15%)

- Zen boost

- higher elf buff (40)

- CM% increase for invitations and items

- Lower zen RR cost

- +1 extra entries

- +5% damage on bosses (if possible)

I think the idea of having two plans for different player types is amazing, and you should definitely keep it but work on the balance.

I've came with a modification of VIP levels based on your suggestions, in order to be balanced in the same way, and attractive by their own unique advantages, while not one feeling much better than the other.

This is what we think of:

VIP-Farmer:
    - DL,RF,MG from Level 1. (Default: Level 200)
    - +15% EXP. (Default: 100%)
    - +15% ML EXP. (Default: 100%)
    - +8% drop. (Default: 35%)
    - Max Elf Buff Level: + 25 levels. (Default: 250)
    - Module Discounts: 3%. (Default: 0%)
    - Market Sell Limit: + 50%.
    - +5% chance for Soul, Life & Harmony in items.
    - Lower level mobs for ML exp. (90 instead of default 95)
    - Lower zen for resets - 60% of the default price. (Default: 100% - based on each reset)
    - OffAttack access (attack/buff while offline) - Max 5 hours (shared IP with other active IP's) - No Autopick.

VIP-Hunter:
    - DL,RF, MG from Level 1. (Default: Level 200)
    - +8% EXP. (Default: 100%)
    - +8% ML EXP. (Default: 100%)
    - +15% drop. (Default: 35%)
    - Max Elf Buff Level: + 40 levels. (Default: 250)
    - Module Discounts: 3%. (Default: 0%)
    - Market Sell Limit: + 200%.
    - +3% chance for +10 -> +15 chaos machine mixes.
    - +150% Zen Dropped.
    - Extra rate for DS/BC/IT invitations mix + 5%.
    - Max entries per day +1 for all events except Illusion Temple.
    - Lower zen/delay for post - 40.000 zen & 5s delay. (Default: 100.000 zen & 10s delay)
    - Custom pack zen reduced - 800.000 (Default: 1.800.000)
    - Custom Store access (sell for bless/soul/chaos/creation/harmony in store).
    - Custom OffStore access (keep store online while you are offline) - Max 8 hours.

@salam

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  43

I guess you will not make off-attack baseline, with added benefits for VIP (auto-pick) which also would counter afking-farmers? Is there any legit reason against my suggestion, because I posted it like a week ago and noone from staff replied.                 

Could you please explain what is the difference between players leaving mu to run in background while they are afk-leveling with auto-clicker VS off-attack feature. In both cases people are afk and you can't change it, people will always be 90% afk while they are leveling, its not WoW or other game where you have to play all the time. I just want to tell that those both cases are the same and its been like that forever. If you are truly against afkers/boters then remove auto-clicker and make everyone hold that mouse button for 24/7, although people will still find ways to make it work. 

Said all that I can't justify any other reason against it. 

42 minutes ago, Mynd33 said:

I guess you will not make off-attack baseline, with added benefits for VIP (auto-pick) which also would counter afking-farmers? Is there any legit reason against my suggestion, because I posted it like a week ago and noone from staff replied.                 

Could you please explain what is the difference between players leaving mu to run in background while they are afk-leveling with auto-clicker VS off-attack feature. In both cases people are afk and you can't change it, people will always be 90% afk while they are leveling, its not WoW or other game where you have to play all the time. I just want to tell that those both cases are the same and its been like that forever. If you are truly against afkers/boters then remove auto-clicker and make everyone hold that mouse button for 24/7, although people will still find ways to make it work. 

Said all that I can't justify any other reason against it. 

Uhm, so you're arguing with yourself, firstly you said it's "PAY2WIN" feature, now you say it's the same like any normal player. So, what is the "PAY2WIN" from it? If it's the same like any other player?

Ofc there is nothing P2W in it, LOL, but you have an economy advantage if you have it.
    Simple, you are a casual that plays only AFK? Np, you either pay the electricity bills like normally or donate and get your offattack access to save up.

We're not changing credits/vip systems except to what's already changed. Take it or leave it.

The fact that some people get to use it and some don't is pay2win for many people that can't/don't want to leave their PC on for 24/7.

First time you argued about farmer-bots, but after my suggestion you have nothing more to say besides some silly thing about electric paybill. Even you understand how stupid it is to not have such feature baseline that would actually help people to save money and frustrations. Implementing this would not cost you a cent, it is not you personal invention and it is literally first server I see that charges money for it. 

I see the only reason why you did what you did is to make  people buy VIP and I think you won't deny that, like its not enough with other 20 bonuses they get. I feel like money is becoming more of a focus than I thought.

As for VIP's 15€ for a week = 60€ a month. Thats actually 4x the cost of monthly subscription to any triple AAA title MMO game. No wonder people stop to buy them after first few weeks. And lets be real  90% of people will be lucky even if they can earn credits to get VIP every 4th/5th week. Best way is to add subscription 5€-7€/month and remove all this donating p2w stuff. This amount of money is more than enough to sustain such non-damanding game server if you compare it to huge mmo server like wow which asks for only 13€/month. A lot of people are ready to pay sensible amount of money to play on well maintained and not pay2win server. In the end it will support server with more money in total and improve game environment. 

I hope eventually things will get sorted out and we won't see new servers opening every 3 months just to get money, because it doesn't seem to be working as for now. 

6 hours ago, Mynd33 said:

The fact that some people get to use it and some don't is pay2win for many people that can't/don't want to leave their PC on for 24/7.

First time you argued about farmer-bots, but after my suggestion you have nothing more to say besides some silly thing about electric paybill. Even you understand how stupid it is to not have such feature baseline that would actually help people to save money and frustrations. Implementing this would not cost you a cent, it is not you personal invention and it is literally first server I see that charges money for it. 

I see the only reason why you did what you did is to make  people buy VIP and I think you won't deny that, like its not enough with other 20 bonuses they get. I feel like money is becoming more of a focus than I thought.

As for VIP's 15€ for a week = 60€ a month. Thats actually 4x the cost of monthly subscription to any triple AAA title MMO game. No wonder people stop to buy them after first few weeks. And lets be real  90% of people will be lucky even if they can earn credits to get VIP every 4th/5th week. Best way is to add subscription 5€-7€/month and remove all this donating p2w stuff. This amount of money is more than enough to sustain such non-damanding game server if you compare it to huge mmo server like wow which asks for only 13€/month. A lot of people are ready to pay sensible amount of money to play on well maintained and not pay2win server. In the end it will support server with more money in total and improve game environment. 

I hope eventually things will get sorted out and we won't see new servers opening every 3 months just to get money, because it doesn't seem to be working as for now. 

Again, let's talk shit because why not = ).

I understand that you have some personal frustrations, but I'm not forced to swallow them.

Of course that the offattack access was only added to make VIP more attractive under the circumstances where exp for VIP was reduced.

Ofc that I argued about farmer-bots, it's the main reason that I don't wanna see autopick abused no matter what(not even hunter got it). The VIP attraction is the 2nd reason.

I'm really amused by you and your friends for how trashy you speak about VIP price. 15e? 20e? It's 10e like always, in the conditions where you STAY AFK 24/24 FOR 7 DAYS. In any other condition where you play at least few hours per day, you can reduce its cost a lot. (even to 0 if you are hardcore, like ppl proved so many times).

Again talking without any clue, you compare WoW and other MMO's that had millions of players where 100% of them were paying with a private MU server with few hundreds of players where 5-10% of them are donating. You have some real problems I guess.

Prices are high because they can be reduced/cut to 0 just by playing (which no other game offer this). Sure, you want lower prices? No problem, but we'll remove any credits from game/web and leave vip/credits for donors only, with a lower price.

It's my last reply for you, I lost valuable time already handling your frustrations. I can accept anything but trash-talk.

Gud lack.

Last reply from me too. 

It seems you don't understand or read my suggestions about removing auto-pick from baseline off-attack, because then your 1st reason is solved, so please don't mention it again. 

Secondly in wow you can easily pay for monthly-subscription with gold that can be farmed easier than credits for week of VIP on this server. It has been like that for 5 years already. I think FF or ESO had similar system too. I played on Non-reset in most active group that took every Maya, Balgas and +5 goldens and as I said at the best 1-2 guys were lucky to get VIP for 2 weeks a month, because they took all events/kills. 

I don't really want to get deeper in any of this. There is nothing personal, I just feel really upset that such baseline feature many players were looking for is VIP-exclusive just to make more money. There are ton of other advantages for VIP's and its actually not the greatest one with such cost and time-limit. It would be great quality of life change for everyone that plays here IF not those money-moved decisions that are being made. 

• Content Count:  352

@ADMIN @Mynd33  The idea is really good, why focus on the 1% of people who are willing to pay the same 60 in a month if you can capture 10-20%++ of players for let's say 10e. A lot more people will buy it if you make it more affordable.

And another trick, 90% of all VIPs buy over the last first 400lvl, do a little less exp and more other perks, better to up drop rate feathers/ condors if possible. Make demand for your product but not focus on exp

• Content Count:  2

I think a really cool feature to implement would be adding the distinction between mount(Dark horse, Fenrir, Dinorant, Uniria) and Pets(Imp, Angel, Demon). So that you can equip a mount from the inventory and use both, GMO did that in season 9 i believe. Would adding that be possible with the current  client? And what are your opinions on that?

It is better to make more resistance сoz it dies very quickly. I think its good idea to use it little in PVP 

And @ADMIN, why u add restriction from join to DS and BC from PK players? I think it's too unfair.

• Content Count:  13

Hello,

Some time ago I played on the server and I really liked it (when was only 30RR server) and with the hand on heart I can tell you guys this was the peak of OldSquad. When you said you were going to release NonReset server many of the players were OK with this to stay afk in 30RR and play in NonRR.

And then things went down , divided the population between both servers but,its a game thats played with people  and now one more server which will reduce the population of servers. If you want to be the best you have to stick with 1 server and focus your work on it and bring your players back in one place.

Kind Regards,

About Kalima, never i dont see this location populated but if u want to join u need to find a tiket, its little dificult in comparation to basic maps, mb make Kalima little better ? Decrease little range attack, mb better drop,exp or add +1 monster ?

WW ring, mb make possible to drop down this ring ? no store, valut  only drop down ?

CW, in non rr edition its non populated map, very stronger monsters and low drop ingredients from Fenrir make this map usles.  Rise more drop of ingredients from Fenrir and make mobs little weak. In non res edition i think no one no make fenrir from CW, all its from OSGM events and old+4. In x30 mb 5-10% of fenrirs its farm on CW

@ADMIN ?

• Content Count:  7

Make it so when you get dced on an event you can go back in. So annoying when someone dc's in IT or BC and they relog and you're left with one less member. I'd appreciate a lot if you fixed it for phoenix.

20 hours ago, Shuryk said:

About Kalima, never i dont see this location populated but if u want to join u need to find a tiket, its little dificult in comparation to basic maps, mb make Kalima little better ? Decrease little range attack, mb better drop,exp or add +1 monster ?

After the rework of spots/mobs Kalima is nice. The advantage is that you are safer from PK compared to other maps. Spots/drops/mobs are the same like any monsters of their levels.

19 hours ago, Shuryk said:

WW ring, mb make possible to drop down this ring ? no store, valut  only drop down ?

CW, in non rr edition its non populated map, very stronger monsters and low drop ingredients from Fenrir make this map usles.  Rise more drop of ingredients from Fenrir and make mobs little weak. In non res edition i think no one no make fenrir from CW, all its from OSGM events and old+4. In x30 mb 5-10% of fenrirs its farm on CW

@ADMIN ?

Not sure if I can do that with ww ring, but I'll try.

About CW - mobs should be better after the mobs rework (you can test). Also ingredients drops were boosted a little.

7 hours ago, rikihz17 said:

Make it so when you get dced on an event you can go back in. So annoying when someone dc's in IT or BC and they relog and you're left with one less member. I'd appreciate a lot if you fixed it for phoenix.

It is already, on NonReset as well, but only for BC and DS it's possible and you also lose the event participation, you can only come back for the exp/drops after reconnect.

Harmony Options, good idea to make they more actually, i talk about str, agi decrease; AG, HP, Defense increase; Attack rate increase (PVP) etc.

10 hours ago, ADMIN said:

About CW - mobs should be better after the mobs rework (you can test). Also ingredients drops were boosted a little.

EE in Vine +13 W2+15  can stay in CW if he have minim 400lvl+ 50 ML, and mobs hit her 110-140

Greater Defense (Deff Buff):

• Formula: 5 + (ENE/8).
    • Duration: 180(seconds).
    • Greater Damage (Dmg Buff):
      • Formula: 5 + (ENE/9).
      • Duration: 180(seconds).

I know the DMG buff was always slightly stronger than DEF, so conceived or its is mistake ?

1 hour ago, Shuryk said:

EE in Vine +13 W2+15  can stay in CW if he have minim 400lvl+ 50 ML, and mobs hit her 110-140

CW mobs have same stats like similar level mobs (for example, Condras).

We can't balance mobs DMG around EE, that would mean defence would be useless for all chars except EE.

But, because we increased Def from AGI for most classes and because EE doesn't have anything to raise her survival, we will give her the soldier buff automatically even after level 250+ (for EE's only, based on the same EE rule like for PvP).

No, we nerfed DMG buff more than DEF buff, as the dmg it matters more when it comes to PvP / Hunt / etc. between ppl with buff and people without buff. Also, dmg was nerfed more due to other reasons like global pvp dmg increase, etc.

• Content Count:  13

this server was supposed to be the old 30rr server .....