Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
Then you are in the best place!
Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
- Dynamic Low EXP.
- Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
- 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
- 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
- Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
- Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
- 100% Balanced Services.
Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
dontpanic

mana potion on MU helper

mana potion is only used when we don't have enough mana to use skill. this stops char attacking for while. i think bk is greatly affected by this since it resets its combo after using mana / stops attacking (correct me if im wrong). if we could put mana potion on MU helper to set our mana level consistent, we can prevent stuttering attacks. just imagine the attacks we could had overtime made without those stutterings.

Sure, it will be a good thing, but since we don't have source Code access, the only thing that we can hope is that ADMIN makes some magic and adds this, somehow

Mop the floor, hide the wet sign just to catch 'em slippin'

In my opinion there are 2 simple solutions to this problem: 1. decrease mana cost for BK skills.  2. unbind HP potions from MP potions (because when you use HP pots u cant use MP pots in same time, they are attached to each other, Antidote too)

8 hours ago, Spawn said:

In my opinion there are 2 simple solutions to this problem: 1. decrease mana cost for BK skills.  2. unbind HP potions from MP potions (because when you use HP pots u cant use MP pots in same time, they are attached to each other, Antidote too)

i dont think decreasing mana cost will solve it. it will reduce the MP you need but you will still experience the stuttering whenever we don't have enough mana. also, it might ruin the pots system of the game. current pot system is just perfect imo. 

10 hours ago, Spawn said:

Only the 2nd one seems viable, i undestand the HP lag, but i do not understand the MP lag. 

Though, they might be binded also by "server-side" things, so they are able to be lagged together or not at all.(Maybe?) 

Te clicker cannot be changed, this is the way webzen made it, i don't think i ve ever seen a server that was able to change something regarding this topic.

Mana potions does share the same cooldown with HP potions, there's no way to separate them unless removing the cooldown which won't happen.

This adds a nice PvP layer where potions management really matters (should I Q for HP or W for mana so I won't stop attacking / lose dps?).

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

appreciate the response but the problem is not using hp and mana at the same time. what I am suggesting is the addition of mana potion in MU Helper (PvM). cause I noticed that, when out of mana, the char stops using skill for a bit (0.5 - 1 sec I guess?) before using mana pots then use skill again. that's why I would like to add this feature so we could maintain our mana on a certain percentage (using MU helper) to avoid the prob. I'll attach a photo of what I mean.

Untitled-1.jpg