Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

events and game play.

alegzander

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  86
    • Device:  Windows

1 minute ago, Knightmare said:

you two goofballs been toxic spamming every time someone comments. we get it you dont want a fair numbers cs cuz u wont be able to farm your boxes and abuse for rewards with vpns. go outside for 5 minutes pls. let the grown ups collaborate and find a solution to keep the games best event fun for other players

Nah. Dont need to change CS for fairness if you cant step up. You calling yourself grown-up is ironic since you are one of the most racist and toxic person on the server. 
    Makes me think you dont go outside enough when you actually think that you contribute anything to this server lmao.

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  497

Do you know what is the purpose of Sign of Lord?

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

• Content Count:  83

1 hour ago, Knightmare said:

you two goofballs been toxic spamming every time someone comments. we get it you dont want a fair numbers cs cuz u wont be able to farm your boxes and abuse for rewards with vpns. go outside for 5 minutes pls. let the grown ups collaborate and find a solution to keep the games best event fun for other players

Accuse us to be toxic? 

You, who keeps saying shit about my dead mother every time u log in? You are something...

• Content Count:  53

That nobody really tries his best , maybe someone will talk to him also , trying to insult , to be toxic, and still no one replies to him , that s so sad . 

Perhaps Deephouse wanna take some grammar class =)

It's been a while since I've seen such a confusing arrangement of words in a sentence.

When you refer to a person, even if they are a nobody to you, use Nobody, with a capital letter. Basic English language. (just want to make sure you can insult people properly for no reason)

• Content Count:  66

15 hours ago, Knightmare said:

lower number of players per guild for cs, lets make CS great again

HC was dominated at the beginning, why dont u guys make it great again from the start.

The CS in this server is not designed for 10 chars/guilds. There are many objects you need players to keep and fight at (2 switches, crown, 2 statues, gigas).

• Content Count:  53

9 hours ago, Dominic said:

Perhaps Deephouse wanna take some grammar class 😃

It's been a while since I've seen such a confusing arrangement of words in a sentence.

When you refer to a person, even if they are a nobody to you, use Nobody, with a capital letter. Basic English language. (just want to make sure you can insult people properly for no reason)

I`m sorry mr grammar if you felt offended, my post wasnt about you , sadly you felt to come forward for a reply . English it`s not my first language , and i dont use google translate to make spechees here like you , apologize me for my lack of grammar :) 

Maybe you should use translator or help cuz u confusing af

On 9/5/2024 at 10:40 PM, Garbage said:

Nah. Dont need to change CS for fairness if you cant step up. You calling yourself grown-up is ironic since you are one of the most racist and toxic person on the server. 
    Makes me think you dont go outside enough when you actually think that you contribute anything to this server lmao.

is not step up bro is that everyone look for loot and only 1 guilld win all for 1 year

and is not only cs is all the game that is fcked if all players want to join only 1 guild that collect all the loot

make max 15 in guild and no ally and make 20 or 25 if players ask again but now server need max 15 in guild

1 hour ago, putUinnaWood said:

is not step up bro is that everyone look for loot and only 1 guilld win all for 1 year

and is not only cs is all the game that is fcked if all players want to join only 1 guild that collect all the loot

only thing that i can see from your comments that: YOU ARE WEAK

• Content Count:  104

4 hours ago, putUinnaWood said:

make max 15 in guild and no ally and make 20 or 25 if players ask again but now server need max 15 in guild

i agree, lets try it!

Knightmare here with same bs, stop cry :D

• Content Count:  100

Is so funny that everyone claims to want to play cs every week and everyone sceam on post where are the other guilds every sunday. But when we ask to make it lower numbers everyone change the topic . So do you want to play cs every sunday with multiple guilds? or you just want to play afk every single sunday you and you alts with Vpn.

I don`t get it. Just be a man and say. We are affraid that we can`t dominate the server at this stage if we go lower the numbers of the guild members and all good. We wait till we can gather more than 20 people for cs so we can compete also. Also nobody stops players to come with ideas here. 

We talk 2 much nonsense. Reasons are simple. You are affraid to lose. We can`t gather your numbers to compete. 

Conclusion is also simple. You don`t want to play cs. Fair enough, is not in your best interest to lose, but don`t come here and pretend you can beat us with any numbers when you can`t agree with lower numbers. You only win because of numbers. Strategy and skills not invelved at all.

Take care. Enjoy another week of winning cs.

Make Sign of Lord great again!

• Content Count:  100

@Endorphin they will not understand your sarcasm. 

37 minutes ago, alegzander said:

@Endorphin they will not understand your sarcasm. 

I will translate for them.

Long time ago their mate MissKittin or "Avicii" their ene rf buffer made a suggestion about CS. In his answer, ADMIN shown us at that time on CS were maximum 20 players/alliance and the selection of guilds was made by registering Sign of Lord. At that time this server had between 700-1000 characters online, meanwhile we are 300-330 if oink is at his full power.

Here is the link

9 hours ago, alegzander said:

Is so funny that everyone claims to want to play cs every week and everyone sceam on post where are the other guilds every sunday. But when we ask to make it lower numbers everyone change the topic . So do you want to play cs every sunday with multiple guilds? or you just want to play afk every single sunday you and you alts with Vpn.

I don`t get it. Just be a man and say. We are affraid that we can`t dominate the server at this stage if we go lower the numbers of the guild members and all good. We wait till we can gather more than 20 people for cs so we can compete also. Also nobody stops players to come with ideas here. 

We talk 2 much nonsense. Reasons are simple. You are affraid to lose. We can`t gather your numbers to compete. 

Conclusion is also simple. You don`t want to play cs. Fair enough, is not in your best interest to lose, but don`t come here and pretend you can beat us with any numbers when you can`t agree with lower numbers. You only win because of numbers. Strategy and skills not invelved at all.

Change evening medusa to max 5ppl (1 party). We dont have enough players for that time. 
    Be a man! Do you want to have no contest on evening medusa? WTF you dont want fair game, even numbers? What is wrong with you?

"Make vote max 5ppl evening medusa" "we dont have enough ppl" "Be a man" 

I do sound like you guys now. 

• Content Count:  86

10 hours ago, alegzander said:

It would be easier to act like decent humans and recruit people not trying to act all smart on forums and believing that you have the intellect to make the correct suggestions to better the game when you only have self-interest in mind. But it is not easy for you, especially for Endo who always have to have the last say in the matter by using some corny line like "go outside". If you say things like "you only win by numbers" and then you guys win evening selu and medu by numbers, dont you see the irony here? 
    People would agree with lower numbers but you guys are talking so arrogantly that you think that you are better than us with the same numbers. No one would want to agree to it since you dont want to have a good fight, you want to get the upper hand and the opportunity to use crutches so you could then win and talk shit and flaunt your egos. People like you and cici who only care about their skills in this game have no business giving out suggestions. Maybe it is you guys who need to go outside when you take this game so seriously that you have to prove that you are the best. Think about it.

11 hours ago, Garbage said:

especially for Endo who always have to have the last say in the matter by using some corny line like "go outside".

I use to say "you're tired, go to sleep" which describe perfectly what u need to do. I cant put u in danger, outside a musqito may bite you, sun can burn your skin and so on. Inside only words in an aggressive form spoken by trashtalkers like me can hurt you. But who am I to talk like that about the masked justiciar?!

I will stop here, bur not before to wish u to dream well and when you will wake up to can say "once upon a time we outnumbered the "HC" guys on every CS and didnt give a chance to Steppers to play on.

May the ADMINS be with you!

Oh now u care about steppers :))

What about the start of server, did u give us chance to be even numbers?