Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

vRF Hotfix (Genesis)

Doink

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  7
    • Device:  Windows

WTF, I've been RF my whole life and I can tell it's very frustrating if enemy keeps on running, RF cant deal damage as they turn their back on you. RF is very slow. RF has lowest Defense because if we want to deal more damage we will build VIT and STR on it.

Last CS we won but my RF keeps on dying because of low defense even tho i have set +13 DDHP DDI and complete old accessories.

What are you talking about 1 hit? If 3 of us RF hit 1 target at the same time we can killthem 1 hit for sure.

IT'S ALL ABOUT PROPER COMMUNICATION AND COORDINATION that we win the CS even tho you ban vRF Build. That's all.

• Content Count:  136

5 minutes ago, alegzander said:

mate ...i think u got some mental issues, same logic applies to any 2 chars vs 1... of course if u get ganged 2v1 u die instant,  its all about coordonation,, something that u guys dont have in cs..you lack communication, of course u will think rf its op :))

So if u so "pro" why u didn't coordinate same with another chars ? why u stay with 5-7 RF on one point ? because that work a most better i think ? why HC become back just after RF get buff from admin ?

Don't try to be smartest here Alex, you no have real arguments to argue that situation 

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  110

we coordonate both sides...if you think it`s that op..why you guys dont play rf? ,,you got many rf`s, probably u dont have the skill to be able to play a rf. And as I said...rf never in top 3 pvp . 

What matter how many RFs we have ? we have a much more ppls who wanna play in this game too, and what its the problem for u if RF will save same DPS but split her in 20 hits? not in one ?

im not going to try to expain you. you dont lose because of rf. Rf is not OP, You can ban rf every single week, If number are equal. you got no chance. Its not about chars, its about people who plays them. But yeah If admin thinks rf its op, he can sort it. Just dont come try to find excuses every week.

• Content Count:  65

15 minutes ago, Spawn said:

What matter how many RFs we have ? we have a much more ppls who wanna play in this game too, and what its the problem for u if RF will save same DPS but split her in 20 hits? not in one ?

Nerd you banned VRF build  2 cs ago , and still lose very bad the fight

6 minutes ago, alegzander said:

im not going to try to expain you. you dont lose because of rf. Rf is not OP, You can ban rf every single week, If number are equal. you got no chance. Its not about chars, its about people who plays them. But yeah If admin thinks rf its op, he can sort it. Just dont come try to find excuses every week.

Since, im happy to play a good game and lost it, where you can play with each character with pleasure not just be another target for RF or PT buffer.

Personally, I won't go to CS anymore until RF is fixed, I hope my clanmates will follow my example if we want to play and not be a target

even if you come even if you dont come..same result will be if equal numbers.. You lose. Better dont come..we can register alt guild more gm boxes and more pvp. (hope you will understand the sarcasm)

6 minutes ago, alegzander said:

even if you come even if you dont come..same result will be if equal numbers.. You lose. Better dont come..we can register alt guild more gm boxes and more pvp. (hope you will understand the sarcasm)

enjoy,  p.s. if u join test server, u can have all what u want and play same...with urself, but didnt spend ur time, its lifehack )

• Content Count:  103
    • Device:  iPhone

i’ll give u a hint why all RFs play on bottom switch. Because they are to weak and die to fast in big fights. 

• Content Count:  98

When we make suggestion post with our ideas, what you guys do?

"cry is free"  "loser" - (knightm)
    "clowns" - (chuka)
    "nonsense"
    "mental issues" "you are so cringe" "well RIP bro" - (alegzander) 
    "Nerd" - (Deephouse)

You came here to argue about RF or trashtalk us?

.why you guys dont play rf? ,,you got many rf`s, probably u dont have the skill to be able to play a rf. - (Alegzander) -

I said similar thing about fenrir bk but you guys suggested change withouth trying it yourself..... Not that you proved us that its too easy or "everyone can do it"

• Content Count:  65

15 minutes ago, Dominic said:

You came here to argue about RF or trashtalk us?

Well i`m truly sorry , but it s just insane to come with CS thing , when u lost the same way when u banned VRF build from play. 

• Content Count:  14

@Spawn man u wasting time and improving your post rating only there is nothing u can do here , just go with  @alegzander  accept his challenges if you got balls  or keep j spms  here without any purpose  or just keep RIP yourself u also got RFs like Biimax , BODOMAJOJO  (idk) , Junn , OBELUS , OMENN   ETC , if thinking  RFs are over power why not bring in CS where you are hiding in CS  

• Content Count:  131
    • Device:  iPhone

There is some RFs that make good kills and low deaths in CS. Others make low kills and many deaths. Perhaps there is something called "skill gap"?  All the people who are crying to nerf RF have not made 50rr 2gr. There are BKs with 50+ rr that win against top RFs. So as i alluded to earlier, maybe there is just a skill gap.

Only reward you get for this post is a red nose, clown 🤡

• Content Count:  14

20 minutes ago, Knightmare said:

There is some RFs that make good kills and low deaths in CS. Others make low kills and many deaths. Perhaps there is something called "skill gap"?  All the people who are crying to nerf RF have not made 50rr 2gr. There are BKs with 50+ rr that win against top RFs. So as i alluded to earlier, maybe there is just a skill gap.

Only reward you get for this post is a red nose, clown 🤡

this is perfect explain rather then cry need to learn how to ply RF , it is not easy for everyone to get Skills of playing as pro vRFs Like Kenshii , Glowa Endrophin has , and also Cursed now he is plying as MG but i saw him from long time the way he play RF s this really something 

@Dominic the difference betwen fenrir BK with ts and VRF its huge. Bk was beating every single class, keeping them non stop in stun. VRF beats probably only eMG easy, the rest of clases are pretty equal or Vrf Lose .

I can make A bet with you, Let`s say that instead of 4 Rf`s on bottom switch will be 4 smg, or 4 ae. I can bet with you the result be the same. Ae and smg can do same dmg or even more, only one difference, they will attack each other also, but result will be the same, even with 4 DL`s.

• Content Count:  56

On 10/15/2024 at 7:25 AM, Alex. said:

I'm not saying that RF won't require some rebalancing done. But one question.

image.png.45141149877c3d835f6c2dddaab126ba.png

How can you talk about class balance, when you haven't even hit max reset.

And its not even about you. There are not enough ppl with max resets to test anything at the moment.

Yea, the VIT meta you are talking about, i do agree. VIT should be nerfed in my opinion for all classes. BUT again, ur talking about a non-existant meta. 

2GR 55RR has not been hit yet to have enough data. At that point, vrf COULD (not saying it will) be killed instantly, before it gets to one shot you.

How will nerfing vit solve the issue of getting 1-2 tapped? Make characters get even more vit to compensate? All the other classes are playing overwatch while RF is playing counterstrike with the times to kill. People going high vit is the natural response to vRFs insane burst.

Posting my unmaxed BK is irrelevant - killer BK will never be a thing in group fights and CS. If you took the time to play the class you'd be aware of that. 1k extra stats and 5% damage is not going to change that (even more so in CS with 15k vit cap). I'm keeping the 26 resets I have left for testing purposes. Have you considered I mostly play different characters for group content?

14 hours ago, alegzander said:

come duel me..with any rf u want..probably will be 10-0 for me..dont talk nonsense, you can make any tests you want..rf 1v1 never be in top 3.

Try to differentiate between teamfights with full buffs and isolated 1v1s in a perfect environment. In the latter case rf duels involve just stat checking - the class has no skill expression options unlike DL and DL just so happens to be a 1v1 counter to RFs. What you're saying is that because a class with no skill floor or skill ceiling isn't able to 10-0 DL and BK by just stat checking it's balanced in teamfights...

On 10/15/2024 at 7:27 AM, Endorphin said:

If you will check the rf rank you will find those rfs from my guild: me, Profighter, Glowa, Scocyecu, eRoby, SushyRF and PACQUIAO. Which of them changed their class in rf or made it from alt a main character? and dont worry, not all of them are active in this period.
    If my char is so powerful why I or other rf will never win arena tournament?!

Because the arena tournament is not a viable metric to test anything really. The scoring in group stages revolves around kiting and stealing kills. On top of that the group stages are mostly luck based - I lost countless times with highest personal points because I got your afk VPN grief alts in my team. Sunday arena depends on which guild got more qualified people online for the group stages and again - where in the above mentioned points do you see me mentioning vRF 1v1 performance? In cases where your guild won the group stage you're free to wintrade and do whatever you wish to influence the outcome to your liking. A 5v5 or a 10v10 arena event with premade parties would have been an infinitely more valuable way to collect statistics on group class performance. In terms of 1v1 performance - if the 1v1s only include people from the same guild every time (which they do due to the nature of the sunday ruleset) the results have no significance regarding 1v1 class balance.

Now if you just took the time to pull your head out of your colon and actually read and answered to my main talking points I wouldn't have to explain this to you but here we are.

So far none of you have really answered to any of the talking points I brought up in my original post. You're attacking my person and did not refute a single one of those points with empirical data or even pure logic. Just goes to show your guild is abusing an OP class in boss fights and CS en-masse, you're fully aware of it and your only defense is attacking me as a person to sway the admins opinion. If I'm wrong you could have just contested my talking points 1 by 1. Unlike you I'm open to acknowledging my errors and adapting to the situation. 

3 hours ago, alegzander said:

@Dominic the difference betwen fenrir BK with ts and VRF its huge. Bk was beating every single class, keeping them non stop in stun. VRF beats probably only eMG easy, the rest of clases are pretty equal or Vrf Lose .

I can make A bet with you, Let`s say that instead of 4 Rf`s on bottom switch will be 4 smg, or 4 ae. I can bet with you the result be the same. Ae and smg can do same dmg or even more, only one difference, they will attack each other also, but result will be the same, even with 4 DL`s.

The difference between SMG and AE is they need perfect positioning - the stamper needs to be iced for them to do any significant damage and even then they only have a 4 second window to do so. SMG fire slash debuff bypasses what, 25% defense? Ice can be countered with teleport other. A pack of VRFs bypasses all defense, sticks to target with no setup necessary and has no direct counter besides also playing majority of VRFs in your team composition to even out the playing field, putting further emphasis on the class dominance as a killer. Stampers in CS are limited to 15k vit - 30k agi being their main line of defense - 30k agi which the RF fully ignores.

The teamfights outside of CS don't look any different.

Regarding RF being squishy, it's true that RF gets the worst pvp DSR and defense per point of agility from any class. On top of that to play the pvp build (and simultaneously the strongest PVE build) which is vRF you can't afford to put anything in agi besides stats for requirements. The tankyness comes from -
    [UPDATED] Reduced the PvP damage received by RF by 20%~40% based on attacking class
    [UPDATED] Slightly reduced the stuck rate of RF when taking damage.
    [UPDATED] Increased the effects-power of Mana Shield, Sweal & EE buffs (CS) on RF.