Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Doppelganger Event

teamer

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  21

Personal opinion 

I saw tha ticket cost 1 jwl only, and cant believe - is it mistake ? But not only 1 player sell this ticket so cheap. Player can spent days for searching 5 pieces of sign dimensions and all efforts cost 1 bless and no one buy it ? 

2hVoEZZ.png

I visited this event, and understand why its so unpopular and tickets cost nothing even considering that they are very difficult to find. 10 minutes non afk gameplay  (mu helper not work on this event) for reward like 50 stats for 30 min only ? Really ?

no exc

no anc

no exp

no zens

no afk

no jwls 

no huge rewards (like condor)

no unique features (drop from pumpkins)

no competions

no credits reward (weekly)

Me and most players have no motivation with this reward - spend 10 minute active gameplay for 30 min buff.

Elixir buff should be much longer or stronger, mb full day but till death or mb add something unique in reward (creations jwls).

Just my personal opinion, nothing more.

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  47

Completely agree, all the other events have rewards that are interesting for all levels, maybe having a Demon/Event invitation (BC/DS/IT) chance would make it atractive to players

7 hours ago, salam said:

Completely agree, all the other events have rewards that are interesting for all levels, maybe having a Demon/Event invitation (BC/DS/IT) chance would make it atractive to players

BC\DS\IT inv ? That s easy to find or buy on market/from players. I think that there is no need to interfere in this process. Let the players interract with others for searching bc-ds-it parts

I dont know why players keep silence about useles event. They sell tickets cheaper than any other regular event invite, but no one (except salam and me) dont tell about this.

Z5SIFhR.png?1

I hope something will change )

• Content Count:  3

Totally agree with you guys. Right now it is not worth at all. Feels like waste of time..

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,041
    • Device:  Windows

Feedback after releasing the new patch ?

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

1 minute ago, Gion said:

Not tested this event after patch yet. I will try to do it tomorrow, if i will find + 2 party members for event. 

• Content Count:  3

I've tested yesterday, still not as good as other events to be honest in my opinion.

19 hours ago, teamer said:

Not tested this event after patch yet. I will try to do it tomorrow, if i will find + 2 party members for event. 

On 5/6/2019 at 12:00 AM, Gion said:

First what i want to say - thanks for improving rewards.

I ve visited 2 times after patch. First time with 2 other players, second time - i was alone (others refused, reward - a few scrolls for each, not satisfied other players).

Event description 

- Event is hard, you need a good party to finish it.

But it was easy for me, i can complete this event alone with my SM and EE (both 400lvl+).

For example 

wMDLNWN.jpg1 monster who pass, was invisible for my SM. Hanma (my bk) was afk at start, i thought mb i ll get extra reward for +1 char (its not working).  Drop from monsters - nothing interesting -  zens , and few times i saw devil eye / gold medal. Bosses ? Never seen any bosses in this event. Strongest monster - Darklord illusion, but its not a boss, am i right ? I killed many Darklords, but no any silver chests appeared, 

Best of all, this event takes place alone, because then the whole reward, all the scrolls+elixirs - just for yourself. And do not have to share at all.

Rewards better than was, but mostly players anyway will not visit this event. I can understand players - they hunt condor feathers (IT), farm exp and ancientsT (CC-DS), farm bundled jewels and TOCA (imperial), farm exp and very good items (old bok in BC), that is why ordinary players consider it not a very interesting reward - a 3 hour buff.

Probably, this event will be attended mainly by those who are preparing for the CS event. But if administration wants to make this event more popular for ordinary players - need more changes.

ps. I have some questions.

- Bosses, there are they ? I know how they looks (on other servers), and i dont seen any. 

- How players can know - what s the lvl of event they will participate ? No any info about entry lvls for this event

Only reward description in server info topic. 

Doppelganger 1-3 will drop only jewels (soul,life,creation - 2~4 per silver chest, 4 for golden chest).
    Doppelganger 4 will drop all scrolls except EDR&CRIT scrolls and all elixirs.
    Doppelganger 5&6 will drop all scrolls and all elixirs.

I hope my feedback will be useful

• Content Count:  3,930

Doppleganger is the only event from game that is mainly focused on consumables (and the consumables that can only be found on dopple). Each event has its own purposes and rewards, dopple is no exception.

When I was testing the changes out I had 1 boss on each event (did 3), there are 3 or 4 types of bosses. 

Ppl still don't understand how important are this consumables from dopple, and it's their fault.

Let's see:

- Scroll of Mana: +600 Mana for 12 hours - it is a huge boost for mana independent chars (agi rf is just an example) and farmers (the extra mana in combination with mana opt on a weapon can save a lot of mana space from inventory or simply keep the char attacking for more hours without running out of mana that fast).

- Scroll of Health: +300 HP for 6 hours - it's a welcomed boost for Tanks(that benefit from the +hp from set as well), EE's (to resist longer on higher pvm maps) and any pvp places. Same for Scroll of Defense.

- Scroll of Quickness and Wrath/Wizardry - another really good boosts for both PvM but especially PvP. Using them correctly can make the difference even at a BC race or a Golden/Boss KS. +20 speed is an equivalent of 3 speed options from weapon/pendant or 200~400 agi depending on char. The 50 damage provided from the dmg scrolls is raised on the main damage - that means it benefits from all the increases of damage (wings, options, resets buff, etc.).

- Elixirs - 80 stats - it's like having an extra reset in terms of stats.

- Scroll of Battle & Scroll of Strength - The best scrolls. +20% edr/crit damage makes a huge difference on PvP (CS,CC,Arena,IT and pvp invasions). 

More than that, all scrolls except edr/crit can be stacked up with the rest and with elixirs, which makes a huge difference compared with chars without them.

Until everyone will realise the importance of this consumables, only few of them will have an advantage.

About the levels - just like Imperial, Dopple has internal levels, which I don't personally have access to, but when you enter the event it calculates the level of event based on your party average level. Mostly levels should be like 6 = 400+ avg. level, 5 = 350-400 avg level, etc.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

• 3 weeks later...

• Content Count:  9

On 5/9/2019 at 2:40 AM, ADMIN said:

Doppleganger is the only event from game that is mainly focused on consumables (and the consumables that can only be found on dopple). Each event has its own purposes and rewards, dopple is no exception.

When I was testing the changes out I had 1 boss on each event (did 3), there are 3 or 4 types of bosses. 

Ppl still don't understand how important are this consumables from dopple, and it's their fault.

Let's see:

- Scroll of Mana: +600 Mana for 12 hours - it is a huge boost for mana independent chars (agi rf is just an example) and farmers (the extra mana in combination with mana opt on a weapon can save a lot of mana space from inventory or simply keep the char attacking for more hours without running out of mana that fast).

- Scroll of Health: +300 HP for 6 hours - it's a welcomed boost for Tanks(that benefit from the +hp from set as well), EE's (to resist longer on higher pvm maps) and any pvp places. Same for Scroll of Defense.

- Scroll of Quickness and Wrath/Wizardry - another really good boosts for both PvM but especially PvP. Using them correctly can make the difference even at a BC race or a Golden/Boss KS. +20 speed is an equivalent of 3 speed options from weapon/pendant or 200~400 agi depending on char. The 50 damage provided from the dmg scrolls is raised on the main damage - that means it benefits from all the increases of damage (wings, options, resets buff, etc.).

- Elixirs - 80 stats - it's like having an extra reset in terms of stats.

- Scroll of Battle & Scroll of Strength - The best scrolls. +20% edr/crit damage makes a huge difference on PvP (CS,CC,Arena,IT and pvp invasions). 

More than that, all scrolls except edr/crit can be stacked up with the rest and with elixirs, which makes a huge difference compared with chars without them.

Until everyone will realise the importance of this consumables, only few of them will have an advantage.

About the levels - just like Imperial, Dopple has internal levels, which I don't personally have access to, but when you enter the event it calculates the level of event based on your party average level. Mostly levels should be like 6 = 400+ avg. level, 5 = 350-400 avg level, etc.

@ADMIN as for myself, being a casual guildless player, I do like rewards being consumables. They do help a lot on other events, if used accordingly. The only thing is: I never saw a boss in this event (its description on forum says every boss killed will drop a silver chest). The only reward I ever had is a golden chest at the end of it, dropping 3 scrolls and 2 elixirs (400lvl doppelganger/Doppelganger 5 I believe?). Is this correct or am I missing something?

Cheers

• Content Count:  3,930

1 hour ago, bidahaha said:

@ADMIN as for myself, being a casual guildless player, I do like rewards being consumables. They do help a lot on other events, if used accordingly. The only thing is: I never saw a boss in this event (its description on forum says every boss killed will drop a silver chest). The only reward I ever had is a golden chest at the end of it, dropping 3 scrolls and 2 elixirs (400lvl doppelganger/Doppelganger 5 I believe?). Is this correct or am I missing something?

Cheers

Idk what to say, when I was doing it for test I always had at least 1 boss during event (can't remember the level of event). I really don't know what's exactly behind this event as I never played it when I was still a player, and entered it only for tests here. You can try it on test server and see about it if you want to.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

On 5/29/2019 at 12:39 AM, bidahaha said:

I never saw a boss in this event

I visited this event ~20 times (on main server, not test) and never seen bosses too