Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

events and game play.

alegzander

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  100
    • Device:  Windows

Hello there. I hope we can make this server a better place to play. I have few suggestions.

1st. I think we should limit the member in the guild for CS purpuse. Last few weeks maybe months were a total desaster. My idea is very simple 10 Members in main guild and 10 in secundary guild. If you can gather 20 each side or even 3 guilds we could have a decent game.  Or 15 people in one guild no alliances.We will avoid people with multiple accounts and VPN`s to leave afk every single week (a short check can show you that multiple people have 3-4 accounts connected)

2nd. Every abuse  or cheat should be punished more severe. Very hard to try to enjoy an event when multiple people join events with multiple chars and leave afk.

3rd. Maybe @Gion could make again a soccer event once a week and maybe bring back the mountly event so new people can have acces to some rewards also.

4th. DMG on ene+str RF to be reduced. It`s a game breaker to have a char that can 1shot a spot and ks every single spot. Multiple people abusing this build in order to ks (check K7 and kr2) few people with 5-6 maybe even more rf`s leave afk on a spot and you can`t farm anything. Probably a very bad experience for new people also.

5th. Mute system should be changed to warn system/ban system as is 2 much toxicity from everyone. 2 much spam on post. Also an idea will be to increase the zen post .(maybe people will stop spaming..including me).

Thanks . I hope for some good feedback not drama and arguing. Only a normal conversantion with arguments can make the server better.

Regards Alegz.

• Content Count:  497

1. One week ago I sent a msg to Gion on fb to propose to change the system: alliances disbanded, guilds with max 25 members and between 10-20 members on CS.

5. Few months ago I made a topic about BL, but at that time I was just "crying" in badabing/infinity oppinion.

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  83

There are lots of players and old players have many chars per player. My suggestion is that Hardcore/Null starts maybe recruiting? Lots of new ppl would like to experience CS too. Dont keep it to yourself!

Castle siege area is large. Start recruiting for the health of server!

I do agree with GM events, soccer or so but right now seems rush for levels and quests (but it will be soon getting more quiet again) - perfect time for admins to have some time for making plans :)

• Content Count:  53

I was sure Infinity ladies would not agree to less people in CS , cause they like to be more, than trashtalk on post how good they are. Although in game , they  approved the proposal , and said they can play 15 v 15 . Also encouraged us to make a topic on forum and they will agree to it . How cringe is that ladies? 

• Content Count:  86

10 hours ago, alegzander said:

Hello there. I hope we can make this server a better place to play. I have few suggestions.

1st. I think we should limit the member in the guild for CS purpuse. Last few weeks maybe months were a total desaster. My idea is very simple 10 Members in main guild and 10 in secundary guild. If you can gather 20 each side or even 3 guilds we could have a decent game.  Or 15 people in one guild no alliances.We will avoid people with multiple accounts and VPN`s to leave afk every single week (a short check can show you that multiple people have 3-4 accounts connected). Edit: Its a better practice ground in live action when there are plenty of people not the select best. - not just exploring the map, yea.

2nd. Every abuse  or cheat should be punished more severe. Very hard to try to enjoy an event when multiple people join events with multiple chars and leave afk.

3rd. Maybe @Gion could make again a soccer event once a week and maybe bring back the mountly event so new people can have acces to some rewards also.

4th. DMG on ene+str RF to be reduced. It`s a game breaker to have a char that can 1shot a spot and ks every single spot. Multiple people abusing this build in order to ks (check K7 and kr2) few people with 5-6 maybe even more rf`s leave afk on a spot and you can`t farm anything. Probably a very bad experience for new people also.

5th. Mute system should be changed to warn system/ban system as is 2 much toxicity from everyone. 2 much spam on post. Also an idea will be to increase the zen post .(maybe people will stop spaming..including me).

Thanks . I hope for some good feedback not drama and arguing. Only a normal conversantion with arguments can make the server better.

Regards Alegz.

Ill try to break it down a bit.

1) While the idea in itself is good for a more interesting PvP content it would still be bad for the players who get to experience CS for the first time. Even if the opponent does not come, it is still good to explore the map and ask guildmates to show you important spots and what to do. Just because people can afk there during a free cs and you now feel envious about it does not mean that it should be changed. 

2) Should actual abuse and cheating like macro be considered cheating not people with VPN? I agree when it comes to actual cheating but it needs to be defined better if the VPN accounts are really for farm or someones "brother".

3) I agree on more events in general.

4) Now this happens when good people are being pushed to the limits by antigame and/or verbal abuse and also people with multiple accounts that use full pt to ks(like emperror). Ofc I have to blame here the guild that has tormented many players, new and old, by either doing all the stuff they do themselves or let people do it. People are using the "pvp server" excuse to be dickheads and when someone finally does something against that, fucking cry. How long does it take for some of you to understand that you are to blame. Now start shifting the blame because "insert infinity/bada has monopoly" cry. It seriously pisses me off how HC refuses to see how they are the catalyst.

5) This is a wider topic. Repeating punishments should actually lead to longer mutes/bans because we have people here who are blatant racists and try to trigger people for their own advantage. "its the internet kid" - yeah, fuck off. People deserve to get banned and removed from the game not to inspire half of the guild doing racist remarks. So I agree on the warn parts but this needs better grounds to apply. Some lackluster forum reports that chuku is doing where he is labeling people pedophiles and homophobes while having 0 evidence/or is another attempt to trigger people only to report them but often without any grounds and him pretending or faking a sexuality etc. So any report cant be trusted, etc. I also agree on the zen increase part when posting. 

• Content Count:  26

@Garbage - You can explore the map without CS on. 

1)I do think its good idea to limit the people for CS because what I see is 20 people playing and other 20 afk on statues without moving which are the same people playing with VPN just to collect points let's be honest here.

2) I totally agree with this.

3)I love the idea with soccer and events for everyone, I miss the old time when we had events on genesis. 

4) Totally agree, RF has no sustainability but he 1 shot everything.

5) Agree with this too, to many people spamming on post to tell us what they had for breakfast.. cmon guys act your age

• Content Count:  43

1. CS is supposed to be the pinnacle of big teamfights, I don't really see hardcore recruiting any new players, you guys seem to prefer killing, ksing and stroking your egos all over them. No wonder you don't have people for CS, maybe a change of recruitment strategies or allying with some of the other guilds for CS could solve that issue.

2. I agree but sadly that would mean no enemies at boss fights and CS with most of your guild banned.

3. Agree as well, sounds fun, a 5v5 arena tournament with premade parties would be quite interesting too. I'm sure it would take a solid chunk of resources to make that possible, but a lot of the arena event code could be reused.

4. It's a full pvp server. Where do you draw the line? When does strategy turn into abuse? When you're on the losing end? Very hypocritical of you to mention new player experience and cry about "not being able to farm anything" when that's exactly what you personally do to weaker players. Aren't those the exact words you used to threaten multiple Oinks, their friends and acquaintances with not too long ago? I don't recall those being empty threats either. As a side note, the Oink Syndicate is in possession of the forbidden knowledge required to turn other classes into KS machines. If your proposed change got accepted, would you be in support of nerfing those in the future as well, even if those just so happen to be classes that you personally play, as long as you can't out-KS them with characters with pvp builds with bad ping? Anything in the name of new player experience, right?

5. It would sure curb the toxicity. Personally I don't mind the banter or the trashtalk, it keeps things fresh and the beefs between people on /post are entertaining to watch. Some of your guild members are very fond of racism, necrophiliac "jokes" about other players dead relatives and in their cases it seems to not be an issue, yet previous offenders before the arrival of chukundah and knightmare were severely punished for being racist or acting in a similar manner. I'm fine with all forms of trashtalk and would prefer if there were no rules, but instead we're left with a set of very ambiguous rules which are selectively enforced based on favoritism. More specificity and less ambiguity in the rules regarding toxicity, trashtalk and even banter would be very much appreciated, as of now the rules are very confusing and seem to not apply to specific individuals.

@Doink ks??? said the guy with 10 rfs on all the non pvp maps on ks :))) mate u have no right to talk about anything..your game play stinks .

22 minutes ago, alegzander said:

@Doink ks??? said the guy with 10 rfs on all the non pvp maps on ks :))) mate u have no right to talk about anything..your game play stinks .

The one who stinks is you and your angry, stinky little buddies, I'm currently using a nose peg just so we can have this conversation. The Oink Syndicate does not and will not target new players, the only one having a bad experience is you and your guild of bullies, who argue it's a "pvp game" while abusing every known mechanic, yet cry on forums the very moment they end up on the losing side of any conflict.

Wanna talk about the IT abuse your guild is doing? A good friend of mine, Oink, has been helping a genuine new player with his IT quest for the past few days, he was finally able to skip this morning... The way Illusion temple in this game works is, that hardcore/null/rampage/amazon/stark whatever they decide to call themselves on a given day, join with 8 players and boost each other - the genuine players being powerless to compete or to even report them for antigame as they are in the majority and you need multiple reports to be temporarily banned from IT - impossible to do with the genuine players being in the minority. Even in case of a temp Illusion temple ban there is no problem whatsoever with the amount of accounts and alts you have access to.

How about the chaos castle abuse? There are many, many and I truly mean many forms of antigame methods available in this game, you seem to use them all. From blocking gaion for hours on end, making tank builds for CC and denying the reward for everyone whenever your guild does not have number advantage, having a monopoly over IT while absolutely ruining the experience for anyone wanting to genuinely play and compete in that event, exploiting bugs and glitches - most recently warping people into private /gamble instances to affect the outcome of the duel, bringing copious amounts of VPN alt accounts to CS, CC and essentially doing the same things you choose to selectively cry about whenever you end up bumping into someone who can do them better than you. The amount of hypocrisy coming from you and your kind is unbelievable.

• Content Count:  19

You guys PK everyday even reaching 100 kills which should've been impossible since 40 is the limit. 
    After PK you hide on K7 to avoid PK Which I understand. But it's also the right of those you kill to get there revenge at you.
    You start PK and when Karma strikes you, You guys complain

:))) @Doink mate do you have different personalities for all your chars? WTF are  you talking here? What do you smoke? apart from you and maybe 2-3 people nobody doent have more than 2-3 chars here.. and clearly nobody will put that much effort just to ks. Good on you go don`t have other better things to do. You play with 10 chars on ks :)). This is a game...not a life style.

Clearly you put more effort in a game than in real life. For that I will just ignore everything that you post as is irrelavant .

53 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

@Garbage - You can explore the map without CS on. 

1)I do think its good idea to limit the people for CS because what I see is 20 people playing and other 20 afk on statues without moving which are the same people playing with VPN just to collect points let's be honest here.

2) I totally agree with this.

3)I love the idea with soccer and events for everyone, I miss the old time when we had events on genesis. 

4) Totally agree, RF has no sustainability but he 1 shot everything.

5) Agree with this too, to many people spamming on post to tell us what they had for breakfast.. cmon guys act your age

1. Sounds to me like you're trying to limit the number of CS participants to just fit the specific number of currently active, geared and combat ready members of your guild.

4. Can you elaborate on point 4? I don't think sustainability means what you think it means.

5. It's an MMORPG, people acting goofy and joking around is what makes a large chunk of the content in the game. If you prefer people to stop joking past a certain age threshold and adopt stoic robotical personas that focus solely on whatever the stereotypical interests and behaviors of people their ages are, that's okay but  it would be fair if there was a poll for this point if there are any changes to be made that affect peoples ability to share what they had for breakfast with the server via /post.

• Content Count:  104

Of course the rhetoric turns into name calling and insulting. CS is the best event in the game, a handful of us only play for this event. Would be nice to make it more competitive. 10-15 player limits I believe would help achieve this.  The sad reality is that our population right now doesn't warrant such large guilds. Perhaps it is something that we can try, and if unsuccessful we can always revert to how things are. I noticed a lot of opposing guild players were supportive of this idea in game, encourage us to provide insight, and then come and trash talk. CS has been historically more fun with multiple guilds, so why not shake things up and see how it goes. :) 

Thanks for your time @ADMIN @Gion

14 minutes ago, alegzander said:

:))) @Doink mate do you have different personalities for all your chars? WTF are  you talking here? What do you smoke? apart from you and maybe 2-3 people nobody doent have more than 2-3 chars here.. and clearly nobody will put that much effort just to ks. Good on you go don`t have other better things to do. You play with 10 chars on ks :)). This is a game...not a life style.

Clearly you put more effort in a game than in real life. For that I will just ignore everything that you post as is irrelavant .

No logic in your arguments, sadly I must participate in this discussion considering the preferential treatment your guild gets from the game staff and make things clear. Only suggestions you ever make are suggestions that are clearly in your favor which you poorly try to hide with barely thought out points regarding in game events and toxicity rules.

Edit: To clarify, I only play on Doink but the Oinks share characters and we all have access to each others accounts. That shouldn't be an issue as that's something currently done by you as well, let me know in the future when it's no longer beneficial for you to share accounts with your friends and guild members, I'll revoke access of Doinks account to other Oinks and the rest of the syndicate will follow suit

• Content Count:  19

You guys suggest lower participants on CS. But before when you were so many which came from Inception.
    And beat us by numbers. You didn't suggest this? Why so? Because it's in your favor!
    But now that you have less and less people in your Guild because you guys are toxic in itself. You propose this? 
    Your intentions are clear as day!

• Content Count:  53

14 minutes ago, Doink said:

No logic in your arguments, sadly I must participate in this discussion considering the preferential treatment your guild gets from the game staff and make things clear. Only suggestions you ever make are suggestions that are clearly in your favor which you poorly try to hide with barely thought out points regarding in game events and toxicity rules.

What are in our favour ? Cause we ask to play equal number in castle siege? Dude , i told u in game , i tell  now in forum , this game is melting ur brain , go outside . https://imgur.com/a/vsHEr9O  You can stop be a loser, just have will :) 

• Content Count:  104

instead of spamming and flaming can you let a discussion take place children? 
    with char limit it will be best of the best fighting for each guild, and wont be so much abusing with 20 alts on statues to make points etc. Is fairplay really that awful?

1 minute ago, DeepHouse said:

What are in our favour ? Cause we ask to play equal number in castle siege? Dude , i told u in game , i tell  now in forum , this game is melting ur brain , go outside . https://imgur.com/a/ITTy2i8  You can stop be a loser, just have will :) 

Why not make it a battle of the champions? That way nobody will be able to argue about having less guild members show up - each guild sends forth 1 champion and they shall duel to the death! I propose next CS to be a fight between 2 vitality BKs, if your guild doesn't exploit and abuse bugs again it might be "equal".

@Blank mate ok is in our advantage to play lower numbers on cs because we dont have many people as you. You are just trying to say that you can`t compete if we are lower in guild or what?

Also nobody will stop you to make another guild to try to be competitive. You should be able to win regardles even if you are 20 or 40.. We dont have enough active people for that event. 

If you consider that no cs is better for the game, feel free to support the game that is now and you dont need to support my idea. End story. Every sunday most likely you will play a friendly game betwen you guys and you 5/6 alts connected on VPN and make more pvp and more boxes. Everyone will be happy .

• Content Count:  497

10 minutes ago, Blank said:

You guys suggest lower participants on CS. But before when you were so many which came from Inception.
    And beat us by numbers. You didn't suggest this? Why so? Because it's in your favor!
    But now that you have less and less people in your Guild because you guys are toxic in itself. You propose this? 
    Your intentions are clear as day!

Was less CS when your guild was lower number than us.
    And why should server to be split between 2 big alliances? You dont want to play CS in 3-4 guilds?
    Its not boring for you to to play? What you do with so many boxes?

Everytime when I suggested something was for the healthy of the server, like last time about BL.
    About toxicity, should I remind you the language of your guild master? We have an expresion: "The fish start to stinks from the head"

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.