Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

[Interview] FKingCunt

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

This interview is about the most disciplined VIP player from the server. I have interviewed him because Coco named him, and because I think it is not easy to get to number one in vote ranking, more than 8 weeks .....

So, let's hear what he wants to share with us:

Reporter: " At this moment you are first on main vote ranking. Congratulations! "

Reporter: " Can you tell us how did you accomplished that? "

FKingCunt : "Thanks man, it's a good reward .. 200 credit, and also I can help the server, as a joke ....even my finance knows that I need to vote 2 times a day ."

Reporter: "How do you remember to vote each 12 hours? You set up your phone alarm or something? "

FKingCunt : "Easy.... I wake up at 5:30 am for work.... and finish work at 17:00. Hard in the weekend, because sleep is nice sometimes "

Reporter: "Did you started voting for Phoenix since its first day? "

FKingCunt : "I think I even won the 1st HoF, on vote 1st week."

Reporter: "How much time do you spend/day playing  Mu OldSquad, ( average )? "

FKingCunt : " During the week, maybe 4-5 h, and during the weekend depends if I do something else, but average during week is like 30h all week."  

Reporter: " How many times did you missed voting, since your start? "

FKingCunt : " All the time when I go out :D I miss because I can't vote from phone, so let's say 30 votes from starting.

Reporter: "Why?"

FKingCunt : "After all that thing with the site, you can't access the site from phone if you don't have the same IP as your computer/laptop."

Reporter : "When did you started to play Mu Online? "

FKingCunt : " 2005 or 2006, I think ."

Reporter: "How you found us, and when did you started to play Mu OldSquad?"

FKingCunt : " Old people should remember going on internet cafe to play mu :)),  old pal told me about this server... after 6-7 years of no mu."  

Reporter: " What nicknames you had in past?"

FKingCunt : " On this server and on forum I'm alegzander, always been alegz, alegzander or similar ." 

Reporter: " Do you have any VIP activated?"

FKingCunt : "Nope "  

Reporter: "Did you had any VIP since Phoenix started?"

FKingCunt : "I am not sure, I think I had, one week after I transferred Sum in MG, but I am not sure."  

Reporter: " Have you donated since Phoenix started? "

FKingCunt : " Not this season, I like to play." 

Reporter : " What's the best set that Magic Gladiator can equip for player versus player? "

FKingCunt : " I got a scale set + 11 + dd +hp/ref (ddi 5%), also got Anubis ring and Gloves, and I am trying to get Gaion set."  

Reporter: " And for player versus monster? "

FKingCunt : "For pvm ancient sets, and for pvp excellent."  

Reporter: " What are best excellent options for Magic Gladiator? "

FKingCunt : " I think DD+HP+DDI."  

Reporter: "And if you have to choose between items with only one option? "

FKingCunt : "DD would be perfect."  

Reporter:" Do you have any enemies in game? "

FKingCunt : "Hope not... I am friendly with anyone, but you never know ."  

Reporter: "Who is your favorite player?"

FKingCunt : "kenpachi :D"  

Reporter: "What do you like about him? "

FKingCunt : "Well, he plays similar with me."  

Reporter: " Which do you think that is the best PlayerVersusPlayer character in game?"

FkingCunt :" Zutto ,or BK if you are good on combo's."

Reporter: " Which is your favorite character in game ?"

FKingCunt : "SM."  

Reporter: "Who is the player which you dislike the most, in this server ?"

FKingCunt : "No one in particular. I don't like cheats, so anyone who is a cheater "

Reporter: " What is the name of the guild which you dislike in game ?"

FKingCunt : "I don't mind anyone, we should never judge all the guild members for one or 2 players "  

Reporter: " Why MuPPeTs merged with Smurf?"

FKingCunt : "We started on this server with a few people, we wanted to play casual..... so we created MuPPeTs, as a guild for us, just friends, we went CS 10 people all the time, and we won 2 weeks. We never wanted to play very active, but, as usually, we play active. We broke guild because we wanted to play CS, and in 10 people you can't compete" 

Reporter: " This Saturday Smurf/Void lost the castle because you were outnumbered by the NONE guild, what happened?"

FKingCunt : " Yeah, same reason, we were like 12-15 people online. No one can come in a Saturday, people got families and days off, they not gonna play mu. It's a bad day for CS, for most of us, also NONE guild have probably 60 active people ... they have from who to choose."

FKingCunt : " One thing ... I don't know why people don't like to come at the CS, probably it's just a bad day."

Reporter :"If the next Castle Siege will be on Sunday, do you think that Smurf will take the Crown back ?"

FKingCunt : "We need 4 parties and we can beat their 6 parties. "  

Reporter: " Do you have someone who is the voice for the Castle Siege? Or just fight random?(a battle master who commands) "

FKingCunt : "We always have a few people who can talk. "  

Reporter: "Can you give us some names?"

FKingCunt : "Almighty/Me/Evangelion/Zutto "  

Reporter: " Do you believe in superstitions? Do you think that the Castle is Cursed?"

FKingCunt : " Well, it's not cursed... just weak and greedy people, many 2 faces"  

Reporter: " But this means it is cursed ...."

FkingCunt: " I told you, we didn't broke because of the castle, just because we were 10, and some of us wanted to play CS, some of our friends didn't want to join."

Reporter: " Do you read the News Paper? "

FKingCunt : " Now, yes, the promise is promise" (Reporter:  he promised me that he will read the news paper if Liverpool wins the Champions League :) ) "

Reporter: "What do you suggest to improve on it?"

FKingCunt : "Well, from what I see, you are doing a good job, but always can be better. One advice for you ... you should also talk with people who are not in top, or who play more casual, they will have, also, something to say."

Reporter: " Well, I started with the VIPs(top ranked number 1 players). After I will finish all of them I will probably  continue with second, etc.... But top ranked number 1 are the most important because they can inspire the rest of players "

FKingCunt: " Not for site ... We are not the most important, this is my personal thinking, you don't need to say that. I think each of us should be the same, maybe some people don't have time to play, if you know what I mean, this game is like life... not all of us can be the top of the pyramid...But we depend on the average people :D "

Reporter: "Well, imagine that you are new on this server... would you like to see the opinion of a top ranked guy about server/how to play, and what are the best choices that you should make, or from the number 1 ranked player?"

FKingCunt : "I will ask an average guy :D. But maybe just me."  

Reporter : " Do you have conflicts in guild? "

FKingCunt : "I don't think that there are real conflicts, maybe different views, everyone can see different the same situation, but, if you have a chat, we can solve the problems, if there is any.... But I think that the Smurfs are decent people. " 

Reporter: "On a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you like this server?"

FKingCunt : "Like 7-8." 

Reporter: " What do you like the most in our server, and what do you dislike? "

FKingCunt : "Well, I like that Admin keeps the server on, as long as he have people online, but there are some bugs, it would be nice if Admin can do something."  

Reporter: "Bugs like? Can you describe them? "

FKingCunt : " In CC, AE stuns for ages, you can't even attack. Str DL, when finishes the mana, needs to wait for a few seconds before he can attack. Invasions sometimes drops 2x rewards which is not fair, also, I saw DL 1 shot me, with the Vulcanus bug, or battle map"

Reporter: "But after the new update? Dark Lord's skill, fire scream, should be fixed now. "

FKingCunt: "Now it's Ok. Also, I think that the pvp is not fair... never saw a SM to beat BK/RF/DL with ancient set. I think it has 2 much dmg, also big defense , maybe I'm wrong ....Well, something strange with SM, you can't be tank and top pvp. If you are, it means that SM is OP "

Reporter: " If you could ask ADMIN any questions, what would be the most important ones that comes through your mind ? "

FKingCunt : "What can you do to have more people on server? What can you improve about CS to be more interesting? What can you improve in gameplay/bugs? "

Reporter: "  Who do you want me to interview next, from OldSquad rankings (top number one) ?  "

FKingCunt : "DareDevil, no1 at RF in HOF, he is a good player."  

Reporter:" Do you have any questions that you want me to ask him ? "

FkingCunt: "Why did you change from DL to RF :D ? Noob :@)) "

Reporter :" Do you have any questions or message for the last interviewed VIPs?"

FKingCunt : " What you think about AE Ice in CC? "  

This was the interview of FKingCunt, first character on vote rankings. I appreciate the time and honest answers, and I hope that we will hear Catarina, Ganja, DIEEEEEEEE and Coco's answers, as reply to this topic, but all News Paper's readers can reply and share with us their opinion, because your opinion does matter for us!!! :) . 

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

New Article!

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  35

Anyone can pull the IP address from any player off the website, please report on that.

• Content Count:  352

On 6/6/2019 at 9:07 AM, Reporter said:

I think if the administrator could have changed the skill so that he would not disabled characters, would be great.But I raised this issue at Max30, and if still the problem persists then I think that it suits him (admin).

But mostly I have nothing against Ice in the CC, I am glad that almost every character has their features and the game does not become monotonous.

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  44
    • Device:  Windows

I've brought up my opinion on a different topic already, but this thing can't go unnoticed. To put it simply, the skill is not over powered, it's an unique ability that only AE has and there is no reason to take it away from her. But the duration of the effect is just simply way too long. Couple AE players that frequently goes to cc didn't even want to comment on the topic when I asked how they feel about it. It's just not healthy for the game that once AE spots you in cc, there is no way to escape the arrow - and once the arrow lands, 8 out of 10 times you're the things that's about to fall down next.
    Also keep in mind that we're not talking about duel situations after all the mobs has been cleared, but rather the part when there is ~50 mobs remaining. I understand that strategic hiding belongs to the event, but lock down ability, that you have no way of getting out of once it lands, should not.

Reduce the duration of the effect by 50%, or make it so that antidote reduces it. Try this for one to two weeks and see what happens.

exisig2abb.png

no snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible

• Content Count:  32

I Got your mail asking me for my opinion on Ice in CC.

I think yes its a powerful tool but best thing is just to try and avoid ae`s until monsters are dead , our other skills are so random 9/10 times we fall while shooting :)

If you look at cc Rankings only Supreme is actually doing well for Elves so i if ice was removed what does Ae have left ?

But i can understand how the skill can be frustrating for mele characters inside .

If admin could rework it and increase AE in some other way i wouldn't be against it but its hard to re-code skills

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  51

Great interview as always Reporter and FKingCnt (in contrary with his name) seems to be a cool and down-to-earth guy. As a new player who is also voting regularly (been on top 20 my 1st week and got 162credits out of nowhere for doing nothing really! edit:2nd week voting just ended and i got 3rd place with around 190credits) I would like to encourage more people to vote also, I can confirm it works, it pays off and it helps both the player and the server. Waiting for more interviews from TOP players to learn all of their secrets. ;) Keep it up!